New role suggestion
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Edge

New role suggestion

First of all, I love this game. I used to host and play this game religiously in WC3. With that being said I have an idea for a new role. It would either be with the town or neutral. Lets call it a psychic for now. The role would pick someone every night and the next day they wouldn't be allowed to talk. So the person this role picks wouldn't be able to talk for the next day. I think this would add a lot of fun to this already great game. Lemme know what you guys think!

2. ISO #2
    AJRiddle

Re: New role suggestion

Would pretty much be guaranteed to get lynched after not being able to talk on trial is the first major flaw I find with this. Also how would this role win?

3. ISO #3
    Edge

Umm I won plenty of times as SK or mafia without talking, people don't think you are a threat. I even saw a SK win the game and his name was AFK and he never said a word the whole game, so your logic is flawed.

4. ISO #4
    AJRiddle

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Umm I won plenty of times as SK or mafia without talking, people don't think you are a threat. I even saw a SK win the game and his name was AFK and he never said a word the whole game, so your logic is flawed.
    So you are telling me you've never seen someone put on trial, not say anything, and then get voted innocent?

5. ISO #5
    Edge

When someone gets put on trial and don't say anything, they usually get voted guilty. But since you ignored my point I will say it again. I have won at least 6 times when I was SK or mafia and haven't said a word. I was never put on trial, and I didn't say a single word and still won. I also played a game with someone named AFK who didn't speak, he was a serial killer and was never put on trial and won the game without saying a word.... Next ?

6. ISO #6
    Edge

What is the difference from this idea then a framer? Or a witch? You pick one person every night who cant speak the next day.... Seems fine to me

7. ISO #7
    Membrax

https://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Silencer

Silencer

Abilities :
    • Chooses one person every night.
    • The targeted cannot talk during day.

8. ISO #8
    Afumba

Funny idea as neutral... surely a lot of fun... but i guess more appropriate for a Mafia member...?^^
    Also not sure what could be his winning condition as neutral

9. ISO #9
    Supersun

There are generally ways around this. Such as if someone accuses you of being quiet you can spam your vote to give them a picture that you can't speak lol.

10. ISO #10
    The.KK

Quote Originally Posted by Membrax View Post
    https://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Silencer

Silencer

Abilities :
    • Chooses one person every night.
    • The targeted cannot talk during day.
    Pretty much. Silencer adds some pretty interesting stuff to a setup, like using it on a sheriff to block any information being spread (although the sheriff could just repeatedly vote for his guilty) or even not silence anybody at all and tell a fellow mafia to not talk for a day (or not talk himself), thus decreasing the chances of someone being suspicious of that maf. And it should be sided with the mafia obviously. I liked that there was such a role and it would be great if it was possible to include it in SC2 Mafia.