Register

User Tag List

Thread: ROFL Banned

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: ROFL Banned

Hey, Raptor, are you serious? I now have to replace a player in game after Roflcopter was banned!

Good thing I went ahead with having few reseved players behind me. But next time when you are going to ban someone who might be playing Forum Mafia now, just warn the game hosts beforehand.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

No, 24 hour ban is not the problem, but now I will probably have to move him into the reserve spot because of that. I already sent the message to reserved players, and any one of then can replace him shortly anyway.

Or do I need to dissapoint then instead?

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Well, I thought that he was permanently banned. Can he still log in under his game account? If he can, then it should be fine. I'm not going to leave Roflcopter in reserves after he already received his role in order not to make him even more angry.

As for you reserved guys, you have to wait until the sitiation with Roflcoper becomes resolved. I'll keep him in game while watching a close eye on his activity in the game thread.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10