M-FM XIV Blazer's Experiment Gamethread - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: M-FM XIII Blazer's Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 1 View Post
    Not really my dear Subject 8. I just see it as what it is. Subject 11 rp's => somebody calls him out as scum for it and a bunch of people hop on a train on him. This might be enough fuel for you to go all out on somebody but this doesn't work on me.

The difference between Day 1 and all following days are:
    If somebody starts a train in the upcomming days he might have had a succesful night action. This is clearly not the case on this lynch. It's just a troll lynch since people are bored.

Lynching out of boredom.

Your witch hunt is at least amusing.

Op op op. Gulag style!
    1. This is not me "going all out" on Eleven. This is not a "witch hunt." This is the best lead we have right now.
    2. The converse of your Day 1 statement is that you also have no proof that he is innocent. The only way that you could know--for sure--what his role is is if you were mafia or citizens together.
    3. You're missing part of the train: He responded once after it began, only to say:
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 11 View Post
    lol. I'm just having fun. I won't be claiming a role. There's no slip. I simply have no interest in picking a name. If you take notes, it's not too difficult to keep track of the numbers. The name thing, in my opinion, will cause more confusion down the road than just going by numbers because it forces you to apply an unnecessary association. I'll be sticking with numbers no matter who wants to go by what name.
    And then he leaves. This is his sole helpful post, and even this is not very helpful. He doesn't really recognize the reasoning behind the train, and is refusing to respond to further pressure. If he was town, I think he would have said something more than that.
    If he comes back and posts, I'll reconsider.

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 16 View Post
    you are right in your former assumption. at least if you are who I think you could possibly be then you already know.

and -if this applies to you you will know- if you were planning to throw some d2/3 meta on me, don't bother. if you ain't got no clue what I am hunging at here then I can pinpoint your ID

anyways...
    I don't think you know me. I've only seen one indication of your identity, and I am more than likely wrong. (It's probably not uncommon, but the person I think you are is the only one I've seen do it to date)

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 16 View Post
    so if I where to refer a certain person as "tard" or "chronos" does that count as a full com name claim?

can we suggest the personal traits of others and can that person refrain from denying that that piece of meta is true and thus indirectly confirming without claiming or mentioning any com names?
    Le Sigh. *Force lightning rumbles down Blazer's arms* You are reading into this too much. Calling someone "tard" or "chronos" is indirectly accusing someone of using a COM name. Hence every single player will have to deny that because claiming is not allowed. If you start to bait players to get them modkilled I will modkill you instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 8 View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here:
    The host is Blazer.

inb4modkilled
    Blazer is the mayor with 9 votes.
    -vote M-FM Subject 8

-unvote
    Last edited by Blazer; November 10th, 2012 at 06:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Le Sigh. *Force lightning rumbles down Blazer's arms* You are reading into this too much. Calling someone "tard" or "chronos" is indirectly accusing someone of using a COM name. Hence every single player will have to deny that because claiming is not allowed. If you start to bait players to get them modkilled I will modkill you instead.
    not my intention LOL

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

I AM A SECRET ROLE, THE UNLYNCHABLE! MY WIN CONDITION IS FOR THE HOST TO ATTEMPT TO LYNCH ME! BUT I CAN'T BE LYNCHED! SO TAKE THAT!
    previous ID hunches where bluff. I have pinn-pointed you down to 2 possibilities.

not gonna claim any of them btw, just stating numbers for you all to over think about

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

1. This is not me "going all out" on Eleven. This is not a "witch hunt." This is the best lead we have right now.
    2. The converse of your Day 1 statement is that you also have no proof that he is innocent. The only way that you could know--for sure--what his role is is if you were mafia or citizens together.
    3. You're missing part of the train: He responded once after it began, only to say:

And then he leaves. This is his sole helpful post, and even this is not very helpful. He doesn't really recognize the reasoning behind the train, and is refusing to respond to further pressure. If he was town, I think he would have said something more than that.
    If he comes back and posts, I'll reconsider.
    I don't say that your argumentation is neccesarily wrong. In fact you are probably right if we would play with a bunch of players who actually care about the game like you do. The last games i was lucky to have been a part of tought me that there are a lot of guys who shouldn't be signing up in the first place.

I don't say he is town by any means. He might be scum. But meta dictates me he is probably trolling town, since scum usually doesn't troll on day 1, as hard as town does.

It's like Subject 16 . We tell him every game that suggesting town power roles what they should do and what not is con town. Still he never gets it. This makes me sad.
    I wouldn't be surprised if something happens to him tonight.

I wonder who those 4 people are who haven't responded yet.

I still believe a succesful day 1 lynch is contra productive.

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

I don't say that your argumentation is neccesarily wrong. In fact you are probably right if we would play with a bunch of players who actually care about the game like you do. The last games i was lucky to have been a part of tought me that there are a lot of guys who shouldn't be signing up in the first place.

I don't say he is town by any means. He might be scum. But meta dictates me he is probably trolling town, since scum usually doesn't troll on day 1, as hard as town does.

It's like Subject 16 . We tell him every game that suggesting town power roles what they should do and what not is con town. Still he never gets it. This makes me sad.

you have such a bad read on me it ain't even funny.

now stfu jester you are the subject of d2, hush hush

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

If you think you know who I am based on this last page, I'm pretty sure you're dead wrong.
    I did already. log-off times don't like when they sync btw

can't you see I am taking my distance from you incase on d6 you get lynched as final infected and I am otherwise your maf buddy? yeh.

I seriously want to go to sleep but I am to amused atm.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

Trolling town isn't really helpful to town anyway. It's possible that he's gone AFK since then. However, in his place, I would have at least said that I would be going AFK. That's why I'm calling on the town to not put him past L-4. When he returns to post, I may or may not unvote him.

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

1: Psy
    2:
    3:
    4: L4D/Left for Dead
    5: Sign/Avenue
    6: Satan
    7:
    8: Octavarium
    9: NEIN
    10: Subject 404
    11: Eleven
    12: Mitt Romney
    13: 13
    14: Diggle
    15: Barack Obama
    16: Clay
    17: Rolex
    18: Moon
    19: Mr. Triangle
    20:
    you can refer to me as d'arc if you like. but I don't know why you would. its highly unpractical

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

Subject 10 change to be executioner are rather slim. He didn't start the train on 11. Therefore he is just bandwaggoning him and uses it as wifom. Since the player behind the anon account seems to enjoy to write in capslock i would probably check him if i have the means to do it. I would probably shoot him N1 as vigilante.

9/10 made me rofl. please tell us more about why you love protecting 11 so?

you seem to be immune to reasoning.

*a dirty smell fills the room*
    I am not immune to reasoning. The arguments are just too weak. Also i fail to see where u put any reason into this. You are just a spammy bandwaggoner. Another guy i wont miss if he dies tonight.

50. ISO #300