M-FM XIV Blazer's Experiment Gamethread - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: M-FM XIII Blazer's Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 15 View Post
    *Still has his vote on 11*
    I already campaigned to the best of my ability, if you still do not want to vote for Progress, you can vote for Romney.
    Also, it's practically time to get up now, so i ought to finish up this piece of **** paper in about 20 minutes.
    Apparently i'm scum for abstaining from troll day troll discussions. I fail at being a human being.
    Atleast i'm the president.
    Those lines are a good tell that he is not town, or retarded town

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 8 View Post
    You missed the point of that. It wasn't necessarily that the Lookout found two mafia. It's that Cubone went against the town. He disagreed with a generally held opinion and defended someone who was likely scum. Yes, night actions helped confirm scum for him to defend, but saying that doing what you're doing as jester would be stupid is wrong, because it's been done before.
    I don't copy playstyles thank you very much.

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 2 View Post
    Yes, I just went through it.
    What I have to say is...

I thought this was troll day? You guys need to chill a bit.

And 2 is good. I like 2. Just call me 2.
    Troll days isn't a day to troll, why do so many people think that way.
    A scum can perform great things by establishing a great WiFOM layer day1
    Town can make the game easier by discussing about people who regularly seem scummy, thus making night actions more effective.

And remember: 90% of the time, only scum don't want good discussions to happen day1

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 15 View Post
    You can't even fathom the shock and joy when you slightly kick your pc while trying to put your foot on it and it suddenly decides to turn off.
    When you turn it on and pray that you saved that shit document u have been writing for the past few hours has autosave on you start praising whoever invented autosafe.
    Yes, college work pisses me off.
    Look, Barry, (can I call you Barry?) I want to like you. I want you to defend yourself. You're starting to look like you aren't going to do that. Come on, Barry... contribute... please? For America? For the Survivors? For the children?

But seriously, contribute. You're starting to look really scummy.
    And I'm getting pissed that I was defending you.

6. ISO #406

It's a cult game. A lot of our troll community thinks its cool to be dicks and just wait to be recruited. I hate those guys so much! I suggest to lynch a non contributor lurker every day if we have no leads. I just don't want to see those guys win in the end with 0 effort. I spit on you!

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 1 View Post
    It's a cult game. A lot of our troll community thinks its cool to be dicks and just wait to be recruited. I hate those guys so much! I suggest to lynch a non contributor lurker every day if we have no leads. I just don't want to see those guys win in the end with 0 effort. I spit on you!
    I'm definitely in favor of this
    And I'm starting to think that town who acts like scum deserves to be shot night 1 by the vigilante

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 18 View Post
    Troll days isn't a day to troll, why do so many people think that way.
    A scum can perform great things by establishing a great WiFOM layer day1
    Town can make the game easier by discussing about people who regularly seem scummy, thus making night actions more effective.

And remember: 90% of the time, only scum don't want good discussions to happen day1
    I always thought it was, because the only thing I ever see is (usually) nonsense.

14. ISO #414

Just a not so friendly message I would like to tell everyone
    ACTING AS SCUM IS BAD
    WHY? You might ask
    1. You will risk getting lynched
    2. You will waste valuable discussion time
    3. You will waste valuable investigative results
    4. Scum can act more freely when everybody is focused onto you
    5. I can go deeper, but you get my point

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

So I've been loosely following along while I was at work on my phone. At first I could not understand what the big deal was about my RP; I've since caught on. Honestly, I only skimmed Blaze's RP. I know my role and I understand the mechanics, that I read thoroughly, but I didn't pay too much mind to the RP of the game. I just assumed that we were all abducted and had no memory and were being subjected to these experiments. I was just having some day 1 fun. There's no WIFOM, there's no slip. It was a simple oversight; I'm really not so bold or stupid as to make that kind of claim on day 1. I won't be roleclaiming on day 1 for what should be obvious reasons. I also won't be voting for anyone else because day 1 lynch gambles are nothing more and nothing less than flat out gambles. I'd like that we at least establish a foundation of evidence and claims before we actually start stringing anyone up.

I have some catching up to do otherwise. I was skimming around at work, I need to read through more thoroughly.

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 14 View Post
    Is that all your defense? Do you realize that you were almost lynched today?

Can you tell us anything more about yourself?
    Yes, what more should there be?

Yes, I'm fully aware. It doesn't change the reality of the situation.

No. A hint to one is a hint to all. What more do you want me to say?

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 11 View Post
    Yes, what more should there be?

Yes, I'm fully aware. It doesn't change the reality of the situation.

No. A hint to one is a hint to all. What more do you want me to say?
    Eleven is quite right though. Truely what more can one say? Someone would have to be a complete idiot to claim today.

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

@Subject 1

Places a ~connection~ to Subject 8 by way of constant talking back and forth. Enforces it with a "You are solid town in my book."
    I agree with the things he said about Obama. Did no one else catch Romney trying to butt into the day with an instant attack on me, then disappear when I went back at him?
    -vote M-FM Subject 15

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 17 View Post
    @Subject 1

Places a ~connection~ to Subject 8 by way of constant talking back and forth. Enforces it with a "You are solid town in my book."
    I agree with the things he said about Obama. Did no one else catch Romney trying to butt into the day with an instant attack on me, then disappear when I went back at him?
    -vote M-FM Subject 15
    I can't be everywhere. Sry bud.

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

M-FM Subject 11 (7 [L-4]):
    M-FM Subject 12, M-FM Subject 8, M-FM Subject 16, M-FM Subject 10, M-FM Subject 6, M-FM Subject 19, M-FM Subject 4

One of these voters are scum.
    If you don't remember, I voted 11 as well. But I never thought that he would be late with his defense. And those vote trains are getting annoying.

-unvote M-FM Subject 11

37. ISO #437

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 14 View Post
    If you don't remember, I voted 11 as well. But I never thought that he would be late with his defense. And those vote trains are getting annoying.

[n]-unvote M-FM Subject 11[/no]
    If you don't remember, you are supposed to actually read the rules before you play

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

You could start to contribute yourself too you know? Same goes to the Number of the beast. Duh i hate you guys.
    You say contribute, but all we have to go on are personalities and possible scum slips.
    Very well, players that grabbed my attention:

1: Psy -> lynch happy/likes to point fingers and blame
    10: Error/Subject 404 -> Trying to lynch 11 really badly...very bad exec wifom
    11: Eleven -> no memory rp, players believe is not town, quiet , possible scum/jester
    15: Barack Obama -> possible a new player, possible FoS

Theres not more you can do on troll day than discovering the qualities of the subjects

40. ISO #440

*notes admission at not fully reading day chat thread*
    Hey at least i was arguing back and forth with Subject 8 over the last 6 hours. While you had some strange conspiracy dreams about me and him. Useful as always but this time you won't slip under my rader dude....

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 6 View Post
    You say contribute, but all we have to go on are personalities and possible scum slips.

11: Eleven -> no memory rp, players believe is not town, quiet , possible scum/jester

Theres not more you can do on troll day than discovering the qualities of the subjects
    I notice I am not on this list. Good. Very Good

43. ISO #443

Hey at least i was arguing back and forth with Subject 8 over the last 6 hours. While you had some strange conspiracy dreams about me and him. Useful as always but this time you won't slip under my rader dude....
    Your Person who likes to get pissy at town a lot wifom is shit btw.

Anywho.

Arguing back and forth is not evidence of town.

44. ISO #444

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 6 View Post

This has to be the most stupid post of the day! Congratulations! Scum much?

45. ISO #445

You act pro-town, but you point your FoS way too much. Avoid doing that and you won't seem as scummy

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450