8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

Re: M-FM XIII Blazer's Experiment

That night Blazer's guards came to take Subject 19 away. Shamefully, she followed the guards off to the control room. She knew what was in store for her. After all, Blazer is her master.

The subjects smiled as they were one step closer to winning the game. With Blazer's pawns out of the experiment, they began to gain confidence in themselves and prepared a plan to win this once and for all. They swore that they would obtain freedom. The infected gazed upon them from the shadows as they licked their lips, ready to devour them.

Blazer patiently sat at the monitor, expecting something wonderful to happen tonight...

Spoiler : Graveyard Details :

Unlucky Subject 1: Committed suicide after succumbing to the virus' influence.
    Unlucky Subject 2: Killed three guards with his pinky before tearing his own throat out.
    Unlucky Subject 3: Suffered cranial damage when his cerebrum exploded from reacting to the virus.
    Unlucky Subject 4: Tripped and fell on a sharp object. The wound was too fatal to recover from.

Subject 14 (Executioner): Assassinated by a Limiter.
    Subject 2 (Serial Killer): Gunned down by a rogue Vigilante.
    Subject 16 (???): Ravaged by the town.
    Subject 11 (Sadist): Died in a fatal experiment at Blazer's hands.
    Subject 5 (Citizen): Taken out by a rogue Vigilante.
    Subject 19 (Arsonist): Experimented on by Blazer.

Night will end when all night actions are received OR in 18 hours from this post. (12:00pm GMT -6:00)

Last edited by Blazer; November 17th, 2012 at 05:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

15. ISO #1565

The game was coming to a close as the infected's numbers dwindled. The subjects became very bold and stood defiantly in the meeting room. They became hardened after being put through rigorous trials of the night. They started to take the initiative and hunt the infected down. The Nest was close by and the survivors were determined to see it burnt to ashes.

"Welcome all! I am so sorry for being late today. My little toys were keeping me busy and I lost track of time!" *Screams could be heard in the background as Subjects 19 and 11 were being experimented on.* "They have become wonderful Subjects! I thank you all for the opportunity you gave me. These women have proved to be useful indeed." *Blazer held up a giant syringe to the screen.* "I wonder what subject will get the opportunity to show me the side effects of this mysterious substance.." Blazer laughed as the results of the night were displayed on the monitor. "It seems you all lost your leader last night. What will you do now?" The Subjects had a sad look on their face as they saw their comrade displayed on the screen. 'He was a little fanatic but a genius nonetheless..' The Subjects noted..."It's interesting because this Subject had conducted experiments on his own. He took part in a massive extermination of many people. To think you all trusted him so easily." *Blazer scoffed* A picture of Subject 1 in a Nazi uniform filled the screen. Subject 1 was standing proud over a pile of corpses that had died from poisonous gas..The Subjects gasped as they took in the information. "Never trust anyone." Blazer warned them.

Spoiler : Graveyard Details :

Unlucky Subject 1: Committed suicide after succumbing to the virus' influence.
    Unlucky Subject 2: Killed three guards with his pinky before tearing his own throat out.
    Unlucky Subject 3: Suffered cranial damage when his cerebrum exploded from reacting to the virus.
    Unlucky Subject 4: Tripped and fell on a sharp object. The wound was too fatal to recover from.

Subject 14 (Executioner): Assassinated by a Limiter.
    Subject 2 (Serial Killer): Gunned down by a rogue Vigilante.
    Subject 16 (???): Ravaged by the town.
    Subject 11 (Sadist): Died in a fatal experiment at Blazer's hands.
    Subject 5 (Citizen): Taken out by a rogue Vigilante.
    Subject 19 (Arsonist): Experimented on by Blazer.
    Subject 1 (Citizen): Torn to shreds by a lightsaber.
    Subject 15 (Alpha Infected): Taken out by a rogue Vigilante.
    Subject 20 (???): Devoured by the Omega Infected.

Day will end Tuesday at 10:00 pm GMT -6:00

Spoiler : Death Note: Subject 1 :
    "<The noisy bastard must die by my own hands, evil shall not prevail>"

Spoiler : Last Wills :

Spoiler : Subject 1 :
    subject 5 is a lurking shittizen.

OP OP OP OP. Shit i am dead STyle!

Subject 9
    Subject 13
    Subject 15
    Subject 18

Alpha and Omega are under those 4. I think the fast hammer was to ensure that a town was hammered to get 18 off the hook. Since when the day would have taken longer we would have lynched 18 or at least had to get him to claim. Hammering 11 so early was super con town.

Since subject 5 fails as citizen i decided to out him to not get people to waste their night actions on him.

Spoiler : Subject 20 :
    Lured 4. If I died then 10 is a piece of shit. Other information will be obvious once the day begins. Psy for MVP. Day reads wicked OP.

n2, Lure'd 10/Repel'd 8
    I don't like 5 or 19.

6 votes to hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 17 View Post
    Which suggests that 4 is the Omega who was lured onto 20.

10 has to be culted. There is no other explanation for 20's death

Also meta on the host suggests that there are only two docs.
    and we filled the role list already no room for 3 docs
    I'll purge 10 tonight then.

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

what the FUCK TEN YOU FUCKING TWAT MONKEY YOU LIED TO US!
    Anyways, if anything, this proves 4 is Omega..

Anyways, checked 12 last night, and 12 is NOT SUSPICOUS!

M-FM SUBJECT THREE! DID YOU HEAL EIGHT LAST NIGHT???

And 12, the plan was that he Lured Omega, and the BG would kill Omega.. but the BG didn't target 20...

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 3 View Post
    Well this seems to be an easy win, 4 claimed doc with 3 people claiming it making it a 50/50 chance of him being scum and then he got lured by 20 when he was eaten making that another 50/50 scum chance and according to my math that makes it 75/25 4 being the Omega.

Did you heal 8 like you were supposed to? D:

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 6 View Post
    Ok something isn't right.... I was repeled N2. 20's last will is incorrect, there are two enchantresses, or something wierd happened.
    Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Subject 20's Last Will
    Spoiler : Subject 20 :
    Lured 4. If I died then 10 is a piece of shit. Other information will be obvious once the day begins. Psy for MVP. Day reads wicked OP.

n2, Lure'd 10/Repel'd 8
    I don't like 5 or 19.

I mean really. Did you honestly just try to give scum another day to survive?

He said he repelled 8 n2. N.2. come on. He did not say who he repelled last night.

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 13 View Post
    I still have two bullets left.

Any infected need to be purified by fire?
    We seem to be good, if anyone was bitten last night (gonna go check the order of action) please say who you are so I can fix you tonight, and uhhhhh ya I think we just about win if we lynch 4 and no serious mess ups.

45. ISO #1595

We seem to be good, if anyone was bitten last night (gonna go check the order of action) please say who you are so I can fix you tonight, and uhhhhh ya I think we just about win if we lynch 4 and no serious mess ups.
    Did you, or didn't you, target 8 last night? D:
    I've asked many times, good sir.

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

If we lynch the omega and have an uninfected doctor still alive, it's a guaranteed win. We can skip all days while he purifies everyone until all other infected are dead. They can't recruit when both the omega and alpha are dead.

50. ISO #1600