M-FM XIV Blazer's Experiment Gamethread - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: M-FM XIII Blazer's Experiment

This has turned into a trollfest as expected, so since i'm dead tired and working on a paper i'll excuse myself for the rest of the day.
    IF anybody got a written report/paper that reviews articles on substance abuse in emerging adulthood, please share in this thread.
    You'd really help me out and not make me read 4 scientific articles that i'd have to summarize for the night.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 1 View Post
    Subject 10 change to be executioner are rather slim. He didn't start the train on 11. Therefore he is just bandwaggoning him and uses it as wifom. Since the player behind the anon account seems to enjoy to write in capslock i would probably check him if i have the means to do it. I would probably shoot him N1 as vigilante.

I was leaning to this side as wewl on the exe

I am not immune to reasoning. The arguments are just too weak. Also i fail to see where u put any reason into this. You are just a spammy bandwaggoner. Another guy i wont miss if he dies tonight.
    your ID process has produced 3 possible results so far, one of which has a 50% likelihood

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 15 View Post
    This has turned into a trollfest as expected, so since i'm dead tired and working on a paper i'll excuse myself for the rest of the day.
    IF anybody got a written report/paper that reviews articles on substance abuse in emerging adulthood, please share in this thread.
    You'd really help me out and not make me read 4 scientific articles that i'd have to summarize for the night.
    The next scum candidate. 9 out of 10 roleplayers flip scum in the end. Since it's easier to roleplay another character than to simulate a full town player.

5. ISO #305

I only know about explosive science. sorry can't help you with it, but trust me I am an expert.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

The next scum candidate. 9 out of 10 roleplayers flip scum in the end. Since it's easier to roleplay another character than to simulate a full town player.
    I see your point but not the roleplay aspect of it.

the last 3 lines are fluff but not really roleplay, a louzy excuse though.

d4 material, get an investigative on his ass if he doesn't have anything else to do

8. ISO #308

It's november, and college work has started to kick in hard. I'm one of those lazy asses that only start working 4 hours before deadline. Trust me, it's really exhausting reading so much bullshit, wifom and spam on d1. Once the real discussion kicks in i'll be all over it. I just hope i don't get buttraped or bitten by a zombie.
    Imagine a zombie Psy, Oppa braindead style

9. ISO #309

-vote M-FM Subject 15
    you got no other proof besides his saying "bye" and 3 lines of fluff basically, the same level of proof as we are pressuring 11 with, you are spreading out the votes randomly which is very anti-town imho. allthough your post are constructed to point others on that they are only acting pro-town so you seem pro-town yourself while doing not much of value either. I don't believe this guy is actually scum just yet, perfect invest target though.

and don't act like you're god almighty looking down upon us, its like you're trying to bore me.

10. ISO #310

It's november, and college work has started to kick in hard. I'm one of those lazy asses that only start working 4 hours before deadline. Trust me, it's really exhausting reading so much bullshit, wifom and spam on d1. Once the real discussion kicks in i'll be all over it. I just hope i don't get buttraped or bitten by a zombie.
    he nailed the braindead part.

and I am one of those as well. English, physics and Chemistry terms tomorrow, what shall I do at 23:00... oh yeh that's right lets read sc2maf. I will start at 23:05

11. ISO #311

Subject 10 change to be executioner are rather slim. He didn't start the train on 11. Therefore he is just bandwaggoning him and uses it as wifom. Since the player behind the anon account seems to enjoy to write in capslock i would probably check him if i have the means to do it. I would probably shoot him N1 as vigilante.

I am not immune to reasoning. The arguments are just too weak. Also i fail to see where u put any reason into this. You are just a spammy bandwaggoner. Another guy i wont miss if he dies tonight.
    The logic behind Error 404 being executioner is that Eleven was his target and when Eleven got called out, he jumped on his chance.
    Weren't you the one who just said that dictating night actions is bad?

You seem to be forgetting that it is DAY ONE. Of course there's spam. I'm both spamming and contributing. You're contributing. Clay is contributing and spamming. He's spamming more, and maybe contributing less, but it's still day one. Right now, unless Eleven shows up, we don't really have much to do.

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 16 View Post
    he nailed the braindead part.

and I am one of those as well. English, physics and Chemistry terms tomorrow, what shall I do at 23:00... oh yeh that's right lets read sc2maf. I will start at 23:05
    Lol. Like College is any hard in the EU. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Why do you random defend Subject 15 all of a sudden?

Duh. This game is full with retards. As usual!

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Lol. Like College is any hard in the EU. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Why do you random defend Subject 15 all of a sudden?

Duh. This game is full with retards. As usual!

everybody in the US goes to "university" it seems. please don't take pride of your educational system. ID possibilities = 2 btw

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

-vote M-FM Subject 15
    Okay, no. What are you doing. There's no roleplay there. He literally just said that he wouldn't be posting for the rest of the day. And you're VOTING him for that? What the fuck? What about, say, Eleven, who has vanished WITHOUT saying anything. Are you trying to get lynched?

18. ISO #318

Good for you i hope somebody frees us from you tonight. Thank you very much!
    good ridance! oh wait. well my rolecard claims your town so I guess that's fine.

(if it weren't 2:22 AM right now I would have claimed all roles by the end of this day)

night... I think...

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 8 View Post
    Okay, no. What are you doing. There's no roleplay there. He literally just said that he wouldn't be posting for the rest of the day. And you're VOTING him for that? What the fuck? What about, say, Eleven, who has vanished WITHOUT saying anything. Are you trying to get lynched?
    yes he is he is the jester, that's what he wants you to think deep inside.

20. ISO #320

If you're still here, there HAS been discussion today.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 11 View Post
    My name? You want my name!? I don't even know whether or not I had a name before this! I don't recognize my own face, I have no memory of who I am, but you expect me to name myself?

Besides, we were already assigned names. If you must call me by something, I'll stick with Subject 11. Just another number...
    Survivors retained their memories. You, on the other hand, did not. Therefore, you are not a survivor. Ergo, you are not town.

-vote M-FM Subject 11
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 11 View Post
    lol. I'm just having fun. I won't be claiming a role. There's no slip. I simply have no interest in picking a name. If you take notes, it's not too difficult to keep track of the numbers. The name thing, in my opinion, will cause more confusion down the road than just going by numbers because it forces you to apply an unnecessary association. I'll be sticking with numbers no matter who wants to go by what name.
    Here's the basic case on Eleven.

21. ISO #321

Answering that kills the purpose.

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

its funny how 1 claims the RP'rs turn out to be scum while 11 has done nothing but RP and 15 not a single word

hypocrite much LOL
    Can't tell if Psy is jester or WIFOMing jester. He's acting exactly like Cubone was.

Can someone explain to me the logic of WIFOMing jester as a town PR, assuming that's what Psy is doing?

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

Are u angry since it's so easy to tell that you are one of the 4 neutrals Subject 16 or what is this all about? I fail to see the purpose in your "contributing".
    you fail to see the contribution at all. that is mealy trolling. or is it?

oh please, mr jester get rid of me tonight!

and I am not one of the naturals, I am all of them.

28. ISO #328

Can't tell if Psy is jester or WIFOMing jester. He's acting exactly like Cubone was.

Can someone explain to me the logic of WIFOMing jester as a town PR, assuming that's what Psy is doing?
    Explaining that kills the purpose. You are not very bright are you?

29. ISO #329

scum hopes to get misslynch on jester like they did in FMXV so he doesn't get much night attention, when played correctly he can seem to jesterish to lynch while scum doesn't want to kill him in the hopes he is jester and they can get him lynched so you can walk a fine line in which you are save. this is if he is PR though

my kind of contribution day1^

30. ISO #330

scum hopes to get misslynch on jester like they did in FMXV so he doesn't get much night attention, when played correctly he can seem to jesterish to lynch while scum doesn't want to kill him in the hopes he is jester and they can get him lynched so you can walk a fine line in which you are save. this is if he is PR though

my kind of contribution day1^
    You are just another casual player like expected. This makes me sad.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

Psy, your case on Obama is the following:

He claimed to be leaving, said he doesn't like reading through troll posts, and said he has an essay to work on.

Meanwhile, my case on Eleven is the following:

He RP'd that he doesn't remember who he is. However, town RP states that the town remembers who they are. This indicates that he is either not town or didn't read his role PM. He later posts that this isn't a slip. He then vanishes, without saying that he would leave.

35. ISO #335

There is a difference if you stealth claim amnesiac vs I R OBAMA! Same goes for Romney.
    It's a typical strategy to use day 1 to stealth claim your real role so you can use that later on to look more legit.

Your scum hunting skills seem to be lack luster. This is not the sc2 mafia map. Sry bro!

Stop consuming that stuff! I know its legal where u live. But it doesn't do you any good! ;)

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

Psy, your case on Obama is the following:

He claimed to be leaving, said he doesn't like reading through troll posts, and said he has an essay to work on.

Meanwhile, my case on Eleven is the following:

He RP'd that he doesn't remember who he is. However, town RP states that the town remembers who they are. This indicates that he is either not town or didn't read his role PM. He later posts that this isn't a slip. He then vanishes, without saying that he would leave.
    I never read any RP ever. This is not a scumtell in my book. Since RP is fluff and has nothing to do with the running game. I am not even defending that guy. I try to defend logic here. I don't give 2 cents about that guy. Lynch him, shoot him, rape him, molest him then shoot him and then shoot him again after u raped his carcass again. I couldn't care less.

Too bad random.org is a bitch and gives roles out randomly. I just don't wanna risk to lose a key role that early in the game. Town is pretty fucked TPR wise. If the doc is gone we are royaly screwed. If the doc gets public we are royaly screwed too since mafia has a witch.

This whole day is almost wasted on a troll lynch train. Makes me sad. Op op op. Sadness style.

38. ISO #338

If you're still here, there HAS been discussion today.
    I did not say there hasn't been any. I just said that everytime i pop by there are like 2-4 new pages with mostly spam and a lot of nodding and conformism. Time to work on that substance abuse, before i start doing it too.
    I may remind everybody of the brilliant FM performances of the past Jesters in Glip (can't remember his FM name) and Cubone.
    I'm positive Blazer put in another Jester and is eagerly observing on how that one is gonna do this game.

My constructive post for the day: We have a Jester, and there are already quite a few candidates, including myself.
    Ps: Vote for Progress!

39. ISO #339

There is a difference if you stealth claim amnesiac vs I R OBAMA! Same goes for Romney.
    What the hell are you talking about?

It's a typical strategy to use day 1 to stealth claim your real role so you can use that later on to look more legit.
    I've seen your stealth claim. Scum can do that too. Why are you bringing this up?

Stop consuming that stuff! I know its legal where u live. But it doesn't do you any good! ;)
    You don't know where I live. You don't know who I am.

40. ISO #340

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post

The Survivors were exposed to the B-Virus but their immune systems fought off and rejected the virus. The Survivors retained their memories and knowledge of who they were before the experiment. These subjects do not know who else was left unaffected by the virus or who to trust. Their goal is simple, survive the experiment that Blazer has forced upon them.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 18 View Post
    Actually where do you guys found that RP? My role PM doesn't say anything about town remembering who they are
    And before you guys say it, yes, I'm town
    In the role card thread and my PM.

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

I never read any RP ever.
    And yet you vote Obama for RP. He didn't RP, but that was your reason for voting him.

This is not a scumtell in my book.
    You just fucking said that people who RP are scum.

Too bad random.org is a bitch and gives roles out randomly. I just don't wanna risk to lose a key role that early in the game. Town is pretty fucked TPR wise. If the doc is gone we are royaly screwed. If the doc gets public we are royaly screwed too since mafia has a witch.
    Who said anything about a doctor?

This whole day is almost wasted on a troll lynch train. Makes me sad. Op op op. Sadness style.
    It's troll day. Any progress is good.

43. ISO #343

What the hell are you talking about?

I've seen your stealth claim. Scum can do that too. Why are you bringing this up?

You don't know where I live. You don't know who I am.
    1. I know who you are.

2. This was for Mr. Netherlands who went to bed.

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

XD
    Look, you clearly try to lead town. Now i am asking you do you have any positive experience doing that? Do you really think focusing on every post i do is a good strategy if you are really town? What do you think i try to acomplish here? Do you really think i am a jester? Why do you only think in 2 dimensions?

You just waste your and my time here. I don't blame you for that though. Since Skill.... ;)

Lets get it straight. If i won't die early i will win this game for town. Stop trying to stand in my way. Thank you!

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

Look, you clearly try to lead town. Now i am asking you do you have any positive experience doing that? Do you really think focusing on every post i do is a good strategy if you are really town? What do you think i try to acomplish here? Do you really think i am a jester? Why do you only think in 2 dimensions?

You just waste your and my time here. I don't blame you for that though. Since Skill.... ;)

Lets get it straight. If i won't die early i will win this game for town. Stop trying to stand in my way. Thank you!
    ............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?........................... ...........................,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:"........./
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....} ............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...................................../
    .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,
    .....`=~-,__......`,.................................
    ...................`=~-,,.,...............................
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_......... .._,-%.......`

I'm not focusing on every post YOU do. I'm looking at EVERY post where I can offer feedback. Yes, I think that's a good strategy. I think you are WIFOMing jester. For what purpose, I just don't know yet. I don't think in 2 dimensions. I'm not trying to lead town either. I'm playing the way I normally do, but no one else is posting because it's DAY ONE. This isn't a waste of time. People can look back to today and see everyone's actions as long as the day is productive. That's what I'm trying to accomplish. If someone decides to contribute the way I do, I'd gladly welcome it.

You, on the other hand, are playing pretty antitown. Your pitiful attempt to dissuade the lynch train on Eleven is just sad. It might work, if it wasn't so damn hypocritical. You are not addressing any of the points against you, and instead are acting like you are a god among men. You are fallible. I am fallible. Everyone in this game is fallible. Acting like you will carry the town is foolish when you can't even address any arguments against you.

You are first on my list to pressure tomorrow. For now, my vote will remain on Eleven until he posts.

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

Starting with this post, the accounts have been accumulating posts.