User Tag List

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Re: M-FM XIII Blazer's Experiment

Are you going to split the days into seperate threads like oops suggested?
    Still debating that. The counter supposedly works without having to do that now.

Can we post pictures and or videos? Or just text?
    Anything within reason.

Will the day end immediately once a player is lynched?
    Yes
    Last edited by Blazer; November 10th, 2012 at 04:29 PM.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 17 View Post
    -vote M-FM Subject 11

Subject 1 may be on the same team as Subject 11 since he came to the defense of Subject 11 by attempting to spur a lynch train on myself
    Defence post much? Not saying Subject 1 has been acting perfectly pro-town, but your not trying to make a push against Subject 1. Your just trying to deflect heat off of yourself.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 12 View Post
    Defence post much? Not saying Subject 1 has been acting perfectly pro-town, but your not trying to make a push against Subject 1. Your just trying to deflect heat off of yourself.
    That's because I am nothing more than speculation at this point. I mean really do you use your brain when you post?

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 8 View Post
    Eleven hasn't even been WIFOMing... he's made one post since the train started and was only posting fluff before then.
    the wifom is pretty simple and subtle.

he is wifoming jester that has slipped 2 RP based slips and doesn't want to claim to seem PRish, making us double afraid to lynch him. though this is what he wants if he is part of the infected, or what he wants me to think if he is a jester

you are double posting to attack me, noted.

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 1 View Post
    No i wont since the lynch train has no substance to begin with. If i were him i would do the same and not claim.
    He might be an amnesiac who tries to stealth claim for later and benign neutrals are possible allies.

If he decides to claim and it sounds like bs to me i will reconsider.
    You're defending him, but leaving yourself open to changing your mind later, if he messes up his claim. That looks really scummy to me.

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 16 View Post
    I already have my vote on. you fail.

no MVC for you
    My bad, but you did post this:

inb4: because we got no leads cuz its day0 herpdy derp.

inb5: cause he probs just hasn't read his rolecard yet, or is obvious jester duh
    If that's your opinion on this lynch, why are you still voting for him? And why did you post that quoting a post where I talked to all the people not voting for Eleven?

I hope you're happy, Clay. I'm multiquoting just for you.

24. ISO #224

11 Disappeared after you guys start to vote him... Please don't kill a possible Jester day1 with the only information being his words. Somebody checking him up at night should give sufficient information about what to do tomorrow.

Also call me the Moon, the card shows Arcana XVIII which is represented by the moon

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 18 View Post
    11 Disappeared after you guys start to vote him... Please don't kill a possible Jester day1 with the only information being his words. Somebody checking him up at night should give sufficient information about what to do tomorrow.

Also call me the Moon, the card shows Arcana XVIII which is represented by the moon
    Except killing a jester wouldnt really be a big deal. He may as well kill scum as town.

26. ISO #226

You're defending him, but leaving yourself open to changing your mind later, if he messes up his claim. That looks really scummy to me.
    it is, perfect play as a jester one could say

the question only remains if subject 1 is a jester or a PR wifoming Cubone's jester play.

although you 2 could both be infected for all I know, keep an eye out for people who distance themselves from others while not directly applying pressure, it has a tendency to confuse people.

27. ISO #227

the wifom is pretty simple and subtle.

he is wifoming jester that has slipped 2 RP based slips and doesn't want to claim to seem PRish, making us double afraid to lynch him. though this is what he wants if he is part of the infected, or what he wants me to think if he is a jester
    That's honestly my concern about this lynch. I need more than one post with content from Eleven to actually change my mind on him. I'm content leaving him at L-4 or even L-3 until he posts. What happens next depends on his post. If it's believable, I'll unvote him and probably move to Psy or Error.
    Speaking of whom, what is your opinion of Error?

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

My bad, but you did post this:

If that's your opinion on this lynch, why are you still voting for him? And why did you post that quoting a post where I talked to all the people not voting for Eleven?

I hope you're happy, Clay. I'm multiquoting just for you.
    inb4 is implying inbefore people post that as a defense against the lynch.

30. ISO #230

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 19 View Post
    Except killing a jester wouldnt really be a big deal. He may as well kill scum as town.
    This may be actually true, removing a jester so early in the game would deny possible Scum wifoming Jester and making our heads burst.
    Not to mention if he is an amnesiac he will usually, although not definitely side with scum.
    Be right back I'm going to check the jester role card again.
    What do you guys think about pressuring him until he role claims or not outright lynching him if he doesn't?

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

That's honestly my concern about this lynch. I need more than one post with content from Eleven to actually change my mind on him. I'm content leaving him at L-4 or even L-3 until he posts. What happens next depends on his post. If it's believable, I'll unvote him and probably move to Psy or Error.
    Speaking of whom, what is your opinion of Error?
    Error is a serious case of "read the tips and tricks FM thread", experienced players can play dumb. or he is pulling a chronos.

he is either Executioner, town PR, Jester

that's what I have gathered at this point. imho he is mealy a d3 concern for now.

if this guy is in-experienced he is trying -as exe- wifoming town PR that is wifmoing EXE to stay save from town which indicates to scum ton not kill him. while he is actually executioner. not entirely sure on him yet.

on 11, he might just have skipped reading the lore but leaving it at that like he did is very jesterish.

though you are giving me pro-town SK vibes. and I feel save revealing this piece of info to you.

17, is one of aggresive defenses and if his "wifom" which is actually just some meta is what I think it means I have a confirmed ID on him as well. honestly for many people here I see multiple people who could be behind it but my list is getting narrower and narrower.

37. ISO #237

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 18 View Post
    Oh God jester eliminates 3 players if lynched when there is 15+ players. Not a good choice
    I agree. What would be the most frustrating is if he just doesn't post again today, which won't give us any idea on his role. If he is jester and he is lynched, that could be very bad for town.

38. ISO #238

Not really my dear Subject 8. I just see it as what it is. Subject 11 rp's => somebody calls him out as scum for it and a bunch of people hop on a train on him. This might be enough fuel for you to go all out on somebody but this doesn't work on me.

The difference between Day 1 and all following days are:
    If somebody starts a train in the upcomming days he might have had a succesful night action. This is clearly not the case on this lynch. It's just a troll lynch since people are bored.

Lynching out of boredom.

Your witch hunt is at least amusing.

Op op op. Gulag style!

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

17, is one of aggresive defenses and if his "wifom" which is actually just some meta is what I think it means I have a confirmed ID on him as well. honestly for many people here I see multiple people who could be behind it but my list is getting narrower and narrower.
    Indeed, I think I may know who YOU are as well.

Are we allowed to speculate on COM names in-thread? If someone guesses our COM name, are we allowed to confirm?
    (The rules just say that we aren't allowed to claim for ourselves)

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Are we allowed to speculate on COM names in-thread? If someone guesses our COM name, are we allowed to confirm?
    I also think I got a good idea of who 16 is

45. ISO #245

actually, if there is a jailor I would jail 11 -if alive- and otherwise 10 tonight.

error can then be taken care of quickly so we got other things to focus d2/3
    Hell, Vig can shoot night 1. Not saying that this is the best course of action, but it is a possibility.

46. ISO #246

Speculate all you want. You are not allowed to claim a COM name. That means no confirming a COM name. To avoid my wrath, I would suggest not mentioning ANY COM names at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

47. ISO #247

you are right in your former assumption. at least if you are who I think you could possibly be then you already know.

and -if this applies to you you will know- if you were planning to throw some d2/3 meta on me, don't bother. if you ain't got no clue what I am hunging at here then I can pinpoint your ID

anyways...

48. ISO #248

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Speculate all you want. You are not allowed to claim a COM name. That means no confirming a COM name. To avoid my wrath, I would suggest not mentioning ANY COM names at all.
    so if I where to refer a certain person as "tard" or "chronos" does that count as a full com name claim?

can we suggest the personal traits of others and can that person refrain from denying that that piece of meta is true and thus indirectly confirming without claiming or mentioning any com names?

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

re-reading the sign-up thread

a certain someone brings up a good point about citi's knowing identities. I believe the night chat will be anonymous and that they don't know identities because otherwise one infected citi could give out a bunch of free infections. I wonder if they are allowed to claim subject m-fm names there.

and this is not at all a non-citi claim :o