Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 1919
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

Re: M-FM XIII Blazer's Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Corrected imo.
    Cryptonic was good too. I just think Mint was helpful on more of the leads.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr4life24 View Post
    I was fucked, So i couldn't do much, I figured someone like CmG was 1, >.>
    Not as fucked as 11. But scum was up against an MVC + Lure and Repel. Game was lost the second it started. LeaD called it.

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 13 View Post
    I find these games to be more fun if you don't try to seek out everyone's real identity.
    I agree. Blazer's FMs employ us to play characters. Why be us when we are being other people? It is why I didn't spam MVP :P

9. ISO #1759

Yay its over! Longer than expected but some doc didn't went for 8 on N3 like we suggested. Oh well! ;)
    Unlucky Azuriae i really thought you were 8 it was a nice surprise to see Nazzhoul once in a while to roll town. Thx for the additional meta on you!

Best Night actions surely had Slaol. He got the Witch to 100% There was nearly no option left for 11. That was pretty cool. Also luring 4 was the best possible action he could do while blocking 15 sadly 10 wasn't there.

Also the network between the cits and 9 getting a solid plan to get town to victory was pretty solid.

All in all scum never stood a chance since 2/3 of the cult were already so scummy day 1 that they had a really hard time to get a solid foot into this game. Especially with the serial killer getting pro shotted N1 while he took a benign neutral out who could have made the game really complicated.

GG everyone!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 13 View Post
    I dunno, did I?

I guessed Lookout in-game. You said yes.
    Lol in the night chat, not only did Damus guess you were Glip, he also said you went fishing for his role, and gave out lookout. I told him that was crazy.
    Look what happens.

Anyway, best replacement over here. And stuff.
    Using my confirmed town status and all. >.> <.< >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

13. ISO #1763

So, did anyone catch my WIFOM'd role?
    Chronos the jailor?
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

14. ISO #1764

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Yay its over! Longer than expected but some doc didn't went for 8 on N3 like we suggested. Oh well! ;)
    Unlucky Azuriae i really thought you were 8 it was a nice surprise to see Nazzhoul once in a while to roll town. Thx for the additional meta on you!

Best Night actions surely had Slaol. He got the Witch to 100% There was nearly no option left for 11. That was pretty cool. Also luring 4 was the best possible action he could do while blocking 15 sadly 10 wasn't there.

Also the network between the cits and 9 getting a solid plan to get town to victory was pretty solid.

All in all scum never stood a chance since 2/3 of the cult were already so scummy day 1 that they had a really hard time to get a solid foot into this game. Especially with the serial killer getting pro shotted N1 while he took a benign neutral out who could have made the game really complicated.

GG everyone!
    SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH!

15. ISO #1765

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Cryptonic was good too. I just think Mint was helpful on more of the leads.

Not as fucked as 11. But scum was up against an MVC + Lure and Repel. Game was lost the second it started. LeaD called it.
    11 was fucked the second he posted, He didn't even try either. He was just messing around

16. ISO #1766

GG everyone!
    Indeed

GG

Bunny was the other Citizen???? My goodness she didnt get Vigilante????

17. ISO #1767

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Lol in the night chat, not only did Damus guess you were Glip, he also said you went fishing for his role, and gave out lookout. I told him that was crazy.
    Look what happens.

Slaol was best replacement. Sorry. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jr4life24 View Post
    11 was fucked the second he posted, He didn't even try either. He was just messing around
    >is Witch
    >is Lured
    >Enchantress gets Witched message
    >claims Lured
    >insta-lynch

18. ISO #1768

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Lol in the night chat, not only did Damus know you were Glip, he also said you went fishing for his role, and gave out lookout. I told him that was crazy.
    Look what happens.

And you say my meter sucks

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

Slaol told Blazer to put him on which side he wants to win. Gives him CmG, Cryptonic, Damus, AppleyNO, and the insta-confirm role. What did he think was going to happen this game? lol. Too many weapons for Slaol to work with.

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

no clue. Wifom is overrated. :-P

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

So, How are my WIFOM attempts going?
    I'd like to improve and asking the well versed seems to be the best path.
    I see that they are working-ish I also belive your WIFOM is to join all the games that I am in seeing as I belive you are 3 for 3 in joining the games I join.

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

no clue. Wifom is overrated. :-P
    Fact. Shit, I didn't WIFOM at all in FM XV. Blazer's chosen 'Mastermind' award went to someone that was dead-set that I was a Jailor with an intricate code, dozens of allies, and hacks.

Edit: Turns out Slaol is a Master of WIFOM, according to Damus and Glip. Who knew?
    Last edited by Slaol; November 20th, 2012 at 09:49 PM.

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

Lol. Sounds fun!

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I prefer 'Master'. Thanks for the compliment, Glip.

Edit: Question- how can Slaol know WIFOM if he thinks he doesn't WIFOM?
    Atleast my rep meter is correct in that I am a town leader, I hope nobody reps me into the next one making me something else.

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800