3. ISO #553

Re: M-FM XIII Blazer's Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 17 View Post
    Can you repeat the question so I don't have to re-read everything
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 13 View Post
    What is it with you and wristwatches?
    It is part of my WIFOM. Hopefully the right people pick up on it.

So can you please?
    I would be appreciative.
    Theoretically I could, but it would take me longer than I have the time to spare at the moment. I have to leave in less than 45 minutes, and within that time I also need to shower and shave.

Sorry. But you could lookout for me tomorrow and see if I can do it then, am I right?
    Am I right?

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 12 View Post
    2 words; Cult Setup. Atm, we only have 5 town threats. However, we also have a very high KPN/CPN for such a small game. If we make a mistake and lynch a town, it really isn't going to be that bad in the grand scheme of things with the very high KPN. However, if we lynch someone and they DO turn out scum, we just effectively wiped out a KPN, and possibly saved quite a few townies from death at their hands.

The lynch is towns kill. While I may vote for someone else, all 11's doing instead of defending himself is saying we should lynch no one, which is a pretty dreadful defence. It's a Cult Setup, so no lynching is a pretty poor move.
    You are just as dumb as the real Mitt Romney.

Let's do it this way:
    2 words: Forum Mafia. There are "only" 5 town threats, 3 of which can be immediately handled by the confirmed double doctor on the role list. Also, to balance the 100% kpn of town, we also have a confirmed vigilante. Not only that, i believe we have at least 1 more town KPN in form of either a veteran or a jailor. I'm pretty sure we have a jailor. Essentially we have 4 KPN/CPN / night for scum and at least 2 heals/anti cult + 1kpn for town.
    If we take into account that forum mafia doesn't have ridiculous role distributions like sc2 mafia, Blazer most likely balanced out the role list not to have 5 sheriffs or 6 doctors.
    I still believe that day 1 lynches are uncalled for, especially on accusations that can be called nothing else but hunches from self-proclaimed scumhunters.

Also
    Details:
    -Jail 1 person each night.
    -Has 2 executions.
    -May not jail after a lynch.
    -Jailing provides immunity to conventional attacks.
    -Jailing does not prevent infection

I have yet to encounter a forum mafia game without a jailor, and i can almost assure you, as i can assure you Progress, that we have one.

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Indeed.
    I love you avatars btw. They classy
    Thanks. I'm only disappointed that 4 is the only one who has chosen to use my deluxe avatar service so far. (Aside from you, but yours is a special request that will have to use a different service to fulfill.)

And I really don't want to have to try to memorize and remember 20 nicknames that we're going to call everyone by.

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 8 View Post
    Holy hell, I completely missed that jailor couldn't jail after a lynch.
    -unvote

Having the jailor jail is far more important than lynching today, unless we're sure that the target is Alpha, Omega, or a Limiter.
    Reading roles cards is so passe

@13
    You can make me any type of 17 come to think of it.

11. ISO #561

Reading roles cards is so passe

@13
    You can make me any type of 17 come to think of it.
    But you wanted wristwatches :*( And I'd hate to not be able to fulfill a customer's request to his complete satisfaction.

And there's too many choices in my current repertoire of avatar styles for me to know which one you would like the best without you specifying one.

Want me to repost the selection?

12. ISO #562

But you wanted wristwatches :*( And I'd hate to not be able to fulfill a customer's request to his complete satisfaction.

And there's too many choices in my current repertoire of avatar styles for me to know which one you would like the best without you specifying one.

Want me to repost the selection?
    Did you have one that had a purple outline?

13. ISO #563

While we're on topic, i think our role list for town and hidden scum killers are as follows:

Hidden Town - Jailor - additional kpn for town
    Hidden Town - Enchantress - the anti cult PR role
    Hidden Town - Detective/Lookout - Obviously we wouldn't have a single investigative role
    Hidden Town - Bus Driver - it's Blazer, and i doubt he'd put in a bodyguard in such a heavy kpn setup
    Hidden Town - I'll go with another Citizen but it might be Detective + Lookout which would make the last speculation obsolete

Hidden Neutral Killer - Spree Killer or SK - almost assured kpn
    Hidden Neutral Killer - Electro maniac or Arsonist - delayed kpn for more overall setup balance

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Did you have one that had a purple outline?
    This is for everyone. If you want an avatar to represent your number, which I highly suggest so that we don't have to memorize nicknames, choose a style from the following list.

Spoiler : Avatar Samples: Number 9 :

The colors can be infinitely customized on every one. Along with fonts, gradients, patterns, etc.

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

*Looks at role list*

*See's no jailor*

-vote M-FM Subject 15

............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?........................... ...........................,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:"........./
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....} ............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...................................../
    .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,
    .....`=~-,__......`,.................................
    ...................`=~-,,.,...............................
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_......... .._,-%.......`

19. ISO #569

*Looks at role list*

*See's no jailor*

-vote M-FM Subject 15

Quote Originally Posted by Jailor Role card
    Spoiler : Jailor :

This subject is a war veteran who became battle hardened after serving many tours in Vietnam. His military knowledge allows him to capture and interrogate any suspects he finds in the experiment. His age does not seem to have any effect on his skill. This old man is a tough one.

Details:
    -Jail 1 person each night.
    -Has 2 executions.
    -May not jail after a lynch.
    -Jailing provides immunity to conventional attacks.
    -Jailing does not prevent infection

Quote Originally Posted by Obama
    While we're on topic, i think our role list for town and hidden scum killers are as follows:

Hidden Town - Detective/Lookout - Obviously we wouldn't have a single investigative role
    Hidden Town - Bus Driver - it's Blazer, and i doubt he'd put in a bodyguard in such a heavy kpn setup
    Hidden Town - I'll go with another Citizen but it might be Detective + Lookout which would make the last speculation obsolete

Hidden Neutral Killer - Electro maniac or Arsonist - delayed kpn for more overall setup balance
    wow.

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 15 View Post

1. I don't understand why Enchantress is the anti cult role, when we have two confirmed doctors who can club cult.
    2. After how SK screwed mafia over in FMXV, I doubt that Blazer would include one. If I had to guess at the neutral killers, I'd guess Spree Killer+EM.
    3. With 4 citizens sharing night chats, I'd doubt that there would be a fifth in hidden town.

My guess:
    Cult Leader
    Omega
    Witch

Sheriff
    Doctor
    Doctor
    Vigilante
    Jailor
    Bodyguard
    Lookout
    Detective
    Bus Driver

Jester
    Amnesiac

Electro Maniac
    Spree Killer

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 8 View Post
    1. I don't understand why Enchantress is the anti cult role, when we have two confirmed doctors who can club cult.
    2. After how SK screwed mafia over in FMXV, I doubt that Blazer would include one. If I had to guess at the neutral killers, I'd guess Spree Killer+EM.
    3. With 4 citizens sharing night chats, I'd doubt that there would be a fifth in hidden town.

My guess:
    Cult Leader
    Omega
    Witch

Sheriff
    Doctor
    Doctor
    Vigilante
    Jailor
    Bodyguard
    Lookout
    Detective
    Bus Driver

Jester
    Amnesiac

Electro Maniac
    Spree Killer
    +4 citizens with night chat

27. ISO #577

Ok looks like not much happened when i was gone. So my thoughts.

11 pulls a dimwitted defence. QQ rl QQ and disappears again. Some people think its a good idea to hint at his possible role which is bullshit in the first place if he is TPR.

That drill pokemon guy is a notorious lurker produces "pro town" looking posts but doesn't contribute anything he might be from Indonesia. I HATE INDONESIA. KOREA ES#1

13 bothers more with creating avatars for people. I advise not to take them from him since your subconciousnes automaticly makes him more town to you through that.

15 (Obama) produces now possible setups who doesn't achieve anything.

@8 I read the jester play up of Nazhoul in FM 15. It was a funny read but apparently it was easy to spotm what he tried to achieve. You just gave him a free win.

Comparing him with myself is offensive and rude. Please abstain from it in the near future.

28. ISO #578

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 1 View Post
    Ok looks like not much happened when i was gone. So my thoughts.

11 pulls a dimwitted defence. QQ rl QQ and disappears again. Some people think its a good idea to hint at his possible role which is bullshit in the first place if he is TPR.

That drill pokemon guy is a notorious lurker produces "pro town" looking posts but doesn't contribute anything he might be from Indonesia. I HATE INDONESIA. KOREA ES#1

13 bothers more with creating avatars for people. I advise not to take them from him since your subconciousnes automaticly makes him more town to you through that.

15 (Obama) produces now possible setups who doesn't achieve anything.

@8 I read the jester play up of Nazhoul in FM 15. It was a funny read but apparently it was easy to spotm what he tried to achieve. You just gave him a free win.

Comparing him with myself is offensive and rude. Please abstain from it in the near future.
    What about me?

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

*The screen in the lobby comes to life as the light pierces through the darkness.*
    Good afternoon subjects! *The tyrannical scientist appears and greets the subjects with delight!*
    There has been a change in the experiment! Subjects 7 and 20 have shown no cerebral activity and have been drafted to join the Funny Farm! I used cranial transference to allow two new subjects to participate in their place. I hope you welcome them with open arms as friend and foe alike!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    *The screen in the lobby comes to life as the light pierces through the darkness.*
    Good afternoon subjects! *The tyrannical scientist appears and greets the subjects with delight!*
    There has been a change in the experiment! Subjects 7 and 20 have shown no cerebral activity and have been drafted to join the Funny Farm! I used cranial transference to allow two new subjects to participate in their place. I hope you welcome them with open arms as friend and foe alike!

Did they have to deal with Real Life?

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599