S-FM: Prelude - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM: Prelude

1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM: Prelude (Dawn of the First Day)

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Oh I missed that.

Then clem not only started a lynch train in her first post, she also added nothing to the discussion.

Great.
    I hate your meta, and everything to do with it. I'm keeping my vote due to above sentence.
    To be fair, I just like pushing trains and seeing who follows me. Are scum creed and scum damus more likely to follow clem, or are town creed and town damus more likely to follow me? This is how I gather information. (I see you taking notes on this, Damus :P)
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    To be fair, I just like pushing trains and seeing who follows me. Are scum creed and scum damus more likely to follow clem, or are town creed and town damus more likely to follow me? This is how I gather information. (I see you taking notes on this, Damus :P)
    Who me?

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Detective.

With a grand total of nothing to back it up.

I'm glad we could make a target out of myself.
    This sounds a lot to me like a more sophisticated version of Paulus's early cit claim before he was even at L-(close to being lynched). Agree or disagree?

Any thoughts?

I'll have to think about this more, but I guess there's not much point in keeping my vote here anymore.
    -unvote

10. ISO #60

This sounds a lot to me like a more sophisticated version of Paulus's early cit claim before he was even at L-(close to being lynched). Agree or disagree?

Any thoughts?

I'll have to think about this more, but I guess there's not much point in keeping my vote here anymore.
    -unvote
    You are pushing way to hard clem. way to hard.

I also Disagree. I claimed because I didn't want to have to fight through the layer of scum you kicked up on me. Then I claimed so no one would talk about me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

wow what the fuck is going on here? hilarious! Doctor , bd, bg don't guard any of those trainers.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Trainers?
    :o
    yeah well pressure voting on day 1 is stupid. Since you guys aren't noobs anymore i guess you try to wifom scum here so you won't get shot tonight, or you are the obvious mafia. Time will tell and night actions of course.

Right now you look like scum to me. But this doesn't mean you are the real deal. I won't just be surprised if you flip mafia in the end.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

inb4 i get shot tonight since you all fear me as fuck :-P

@Appley playing Crusader Kings 2 swry

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

*Here comes the SCMafia Logic*

Clementine started a lynch train that revealed a town role. Clementine is obviously mafia.

-vote clementine

Spoiler : :
    S-FM Paranormal Case Studies (Sheriff)

"Glory only with zerglings and breast implants!!!"
    -Random player on EU

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Asking others while not giving any insights what you think about them. Is scummy. :-P

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    games with CmG are always fun
    That's what she said!

26. ISO #76

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
    *Here comes the SCMafia Logic*

Clementine started a lynch train that revealed a town role. Clementine is obviously mafia.

-vote clementine
    @ Roflcopter, my question for you is: is it my lynch train that revealed a town role, OR AppleyNO's hasty claim at.... *counts on fingers* L-4 that revealed a town role? If anything, AppleyNO is anti-town for role claiming so soon. Therefore, you should wonder what AppleyNO's motivations for claiming detective so early are. Do you truly believe AppleyNO is who he claims to be? I can think of half a dozen town and scum motivated reasons. Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    inb4 i get shot tonight since you all fear me as fuck :-P

@Appley playing Crusader Kings 2 swry
    Also of note, @CmG why are you so convinced that you will die tonight? Stop playing so much CK2!!

@Espozito, what do you think of AppleyNO's early claim? Do you think he is to be trusted and his claim is to be taken at face value?

27. ISO #77

-vote Fatalis

I see him posting in another S-FM but not in here. Policy lynch all lurkers, anyone?
    Or maybe just encourage him to post here sooner rather than later?

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

I don't know much about all the fancy WIFOMing, but to me it looks like clementine is something evil, creed is non-cit town, and cmg is cit.

Spoiler : :
    S-FM Paranormal Case Studies (Sheriff)

"Glory only with zerglings and breast implants!!!"
    -Random player on EU

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    1. clementine
    2. AppleyNO
    3. Jr4life24
    4. Fatalis
    5. creedkingsx
    6. Damus_Graves
    7. Chane
    8. Espozito
    9. CmG
    10. wightsnow
    11. Roflcopter
    12. Apocist
    13. straykiwi
    Yo playas

Curious what it means when a players number is green

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

-vote Fatalis

I see him posting in another S-FM but not in here. Policy lynch all lurkers, anyone?
    Or maybe just encourage him to post here sooner rather than later?
    I mega scummeh :3
    I could make a 100 word analysis of this game.. but I rather do it tomorrow cuz I am mega scummeh

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    I also want to point out the fact that I am acting scummy
    So do we, mate. So do we.

Trying to realise the path of thoughts around here, but prefer not to train vote or even vote on trololo day =3
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
    I don't know much about all the fancy WIFOMing, but to me it looks like clementine is something evil, creed is non-cit town, and cmg is cit.
    Would you explain why you think that? I read clem as town wifoming scum to not get shot tonight. Creed looks like his normal mafia play so far. Maybe you ve seen something i didn't? Please enlighten me on your thought processes behind this.

@Apocist: Care to share your thoughts?

@Espozito: If you just watch and don't contribute we can't read you which is bad.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Hold on, everyone! We need to pause the game for a...

SUPER SECRET SURPRISE SUNRISE DAY EVENT!

Spoiler : Day Event :
    Nope. Just kidding. There's no day event.

Or is there?
    What are you thinking about the players? Either contribute or get modkilled! ;D

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    @Espozito: If you just watch and don't contribute we can't read you which is bad.
    Hmm... I agree with you. I'm new in FM and I suppose nobody here knows how I act and how I don't. I can act scummy so mafia will try to frame or just get town attention to me. Or a Jailor might think I am scum and will jail me. Well, if he does that I will just thank him for a perfect protection from the evildoers.
    I may act like jester, an obv jester, but in that case town will think that i'm a bluffing mafia, so that strategy is out for me.
    I may also talk more and more so that you will waste a night to check me and mafia will find me too obv target to attack, meanwhile I can be just a doc or sheriff who gets rid of maf attention.

As for my own opinion, I know noone here, but everyone seems to be a pro of FM.

CmG is funny, he posts nice replies to others' posts
    Damus strongly holds the discussion and likes to pressure people, i wouldn't like to be pointed by his FoS
    AppleyNO is an active player aswell, I think he is townie
    I don't know about Chane as he acted like scum in another FM

I think that all my contribution here is just a piece of bs as I've never made any of contributions. Again, a newbie in da hauz.

Anything else?
    Sencerely yours,

44. ISO #94

Can you read me CMG
    There is like always not much to read from you. "shrugs" I think you are....

45. ISO #95

MUST POST MORE
    Fatalis is kinda bored or smth, he wants the game to continue and continue. Means he has an aim for the day to end, means he has an "interesting" night ability. I'd say he is jailor or inv/consig, who wants the sun to set down and go for a walk at night.
    Sencerely yours,

46. ISO #96

yeah he might want into his night chat with his friends to shoot us all ded! D:

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

FINALLY! I beat the ruddy bastard.

Alright Fatalis shut up. You are full on retard or obvious scum. none of your posts are useful and are clearly designed to be obnoxious enough to divert attention from others. Mafia friends getting pressured hmm?
    secondly you are doing absolutly nothing useful to town expect wasting our time on you. Shut up or get in the game.

Clem why you gotta push lynches so hard day one? It's like your trying to look as scummy as possible.

CmG the only guy that looks remotely like town to me atm.

Rofl - townie no doubt about. just look at his posts and it screams I HAVE NO F****** NIGHT ABILITY!!! Citizen or mason.

49. ISO #99

Fatalis is always pretty obvious. He doesn't write much but he likes to do power statements like. I SHOOT U DED TONIGHT IF YOU DON'T POST SOMETHING and stuff. If he is scum he just lurks hardcore and does not contribute much. If he is town he still does not contribute much but he is not that lurky.

You ll see it sooner or later. That's why we use anonym accounts for the bigger games. You can just analyse the patterns of the players most of the time to know which alignment they have.

Does not work for everyone though.

50. ISO #100

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    FINALLY! I beat the ruddy bastard.

Alright Fatalis shut up. You are full on retard or obvious scum. none of your posts are useful and are clearly designed to be obnoxious enough to divert attention from others. Mafia friends getting pressured hmm?
    secondly you are doing absolutly nothing useful to town expect wasting our time on you. Shut up or get in the game.

Clem why you gotta push lynches so hard day one? It's like your trying to look as scummy as possible.

CmG the only guy that looks remotely like town to me atm.

Rofl - townie no doubt about. just look at his posts and it screams I HAVE NO F****** NIGHT ABILITY!!! Citizen or mason.
    Here. Short. Smart. Epic. Now he's the town leader for me =D
    Sencerely yours,