Paranormal Case Studies (S-FM) - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: Paranormal Case Studies (S-FM)

IF the benign neutral is student you should pick me. Creed might be a jester. I think the Vigilante should shoot him at night if we decide that he is scum.

Jester lynches hurt. Right now its 7+ 1? vs 4 +1?

My guess is we have a jester as benign since the setup is rather fragile. Another scum neutral like witch? I don't think so.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

4. ISO #204

Does the vigilante day shoot pierce immunity since its a day action and not a night action?
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
    How do you know there IS a vigi?
    I don't know if there is one but the FAQ says that he can day shoot now so yeah! ;)

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

Creed is sort of more agressive than usual. I think he wants to be lynched and therefore should eat a bullet at night or at day.

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

There bahkieh defending creed adamantly again. Probably mafia partners, note how he only started defending once the votes went away.

Spoiler : :
    S-FM Paranormal Case Studies (Sheriff)

"Glory only with zerglings and breast implants!!!"
    -Random player on EU

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

I find it interesting that Creed claimed Citizen after trying to wifom PR. Why didn't he just stick with a PR claim? Mafia would have believed him, and increased the likelihood of him getting shot at night instead of an actual PR, and since PR claims are usually more believable than cit claims, he would have a higher chance of not getting lynched too.

I also find it extremely odd that Roflcopter is so excited about the lynch, and so adamant that Creed must be mafia. The only reason anyone should be even nearly as certain as he is about someone's alignment is if he's a Sheriff that found Creed as scum. Even so, there should still be SOME doubt in his mind, what with the possibility of the framer. If Roflcopter is a Sheriff and Creed maf, he's pretty much given himself away to the mafia already, so he had better claim if he is so that we have better reason to believe him, and better reason to sic a doc on him.

As it is, Roflcopter's eagerness to lynch Creed worries me. This is why I'm not voting Creed yet, in addition to the fact that it's way too early in the day for a lynch.

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

I don't think continuing the wifomaganza would have been beneficial. It would have just came up later on in the game as the assumption of me being PR and that ruling out person X. Then, in order to prevent their lynch, I would have to reveal me as Citizen, and get lynched at a much more crucial time.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

-Unvote I appear to be lurking because I've been playing dota 2 matches, I have read up everything, not sure if I believe creed, but I was just pressuring, so here ya go.

I find it interesting that Creed claimed Citizen after trying to wifom PR. Why didn't he just stick with a PR claim? Mafia would have believed him, and increased the likelihood of him getting shot at night instead of an actual PR, and since PR claims are usually more believable than cit claims, he would have a higher chance of not getting lynched too.

I also find it extremely odd that Roflcopter is so excited about the lynch, and so adamant that Creed must be mafia. The only reason anyone should be even nearly as certain as he is about someone's alignment is if he's a Sheriff that found Creed as scum. Even so, there should still be SOME doubt in his mind, what with the possibility of the framer. If Roflcopter is a Sheriff and Creed maf, he's pretty much given himself away to the mafia already, so he had better claim if he is so that we have better reason to believe him, and better reason to sic a doc on him.

As it is, Roflcopter's eagerness to lynch Creed worries me. This is why I'm not voting Creed yet, in addition to the fact that it's way too early in the day for a lynch.
    Good point, might be executioner.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    I don't think continuing the wifomaganza would have been beneficial. It would have just came up later on in the game as the assumption of me being PR and that ruling out person X. Then, in order to prevent their lynch, I would have to reveal me as Citizen, and get lynched at a much more crucial time.
    Changing your claim to Citizen in order to prevent a real PR from getting lynched wouldn't seem scummy at all. It would be extremely scummy if you let him get lynched first. Revealing BEFORE he gets lynched though, would have to me most likely have cleared both your names as most probable town.

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Glip, Chane, and CmG defended me a bit too.
    We are 4man team of mafia. :o
    Lol trust me when i say i will never defend you in this game. I am just try to do what is best for Town and that means eleminating threats through communication with each other and the basis for that is a long daytime.

That's all

34. ISO #234

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Lol trust me when i say i will never defend you in this game. I am just try to do what is best for Town and that means eleminating threats through communication with each other and the basis for that is a long daytime.

That's all
    You will never defend anyone. But by his logic, you didn't vote for me, therefore you defended me.

Rofl, you never unvoted me to start with.

Glip, it's one of those risk=reward kind of things. Given how hard ROFL is trying to push this, I didn't feel it good to take any kind of risk.

35. ISO #235

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
    ALright, you have a strong point
    -unvote

But I don't want to miss the chance to lynch him later.
    orly?

-Random player on EU

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

Hm, what if hes not mafia, but the arsonist then!

No douse victims today right? (yet)

No matter what he is evil, but let's see if hes the arson or some maf.

-Random player on EU

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Yes but I am bringing it back up. Though I still say you are mafia over arson.

You probably doused cmg so they wouldnt think it was you and you could use that very excuse, IF you are arson.

-Random player on EU

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Can we use more facts instead of going ape shit all over creedkingsx? Right now roflcopter sounds to me like the Day 1 Exe from Sc2mafia. Congratulations you discredited yourself!

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

I was all fired up after winning some games of sc2maf. I still think creed is scummy but I should be more rational now.

-Random player on EU

47. ISO #247

Sorry I haven't been online yet. Something in RL came up and so I won't be as active as I was for a few days.

Nothing happened to me last night. Sorry to be of no use in that department.

-vote creedkingx

He's incriminated himself and one other. That's more than enough for a lynch. Even if he is a citizen as he claims this lynch will provide a lot of information about who voted him etc.

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250