User Tag List

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

Re: M-FM XII Amnesia Town!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Don't want to die for voting me?
    Its one town for one possible GF.

Fine. I admit it. I'm Jester. Annoyed Capitalier yesterday but he died. Got Survivor. Vesting tonight.
    Jesters don't cause a voter to suicide. They randomise the voters' abilities and targets. Not sure if intentional mistake.

@ Dust & LeaD

Who do you think we should lynch?
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

If Glip is a town power like Dust says he is then a citizen is still alive as both Cap and Bluejay claimed town power. If no citizen claims then Dust is scum.

Claim asap if you are the last cit.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by LeaD View Post
    CmG seems scummy enough
    Haha says the right person here.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

6. ISO #756

The last cit was cap.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

7. ISO #757

Or you Kromos.

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    The last cit was cap.
    You know this because you cleaned his last will?

9. ISO #759

Cap claimed town power and gave 2 abilities and reasons for choosing one ability over the other each night. It doesn't make much sense for a cit to do that imo. I could maybe believe Bluejay is a cit and that all 3 cits got the bus driver ability on night 1. I'll have to read back through his posts.

-vote CmG

You're benign neutral or scum.

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by Chill Kidd View Post
    -Vote Cmg
    I'm voting with Kromos.
    Were you blocked last night?

12. ISO #762

Please answer as soon as possible, Chill Kidd.

Will a journalist publish their article if they are role blocked?

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    Will a journalist publish their article if they are role blocked?
    Yes.

Role-blocking does not affect day actions.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

You can pressure me as much as you like. I am ressistant to petty gambits.

17. ISO #767

But keep on awarding lurkers while voting on active players. Thumps up!

18. ISO #768

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    To be fair, CmG is NOT the scummiest player here. But I can't say I don't suspect him either. :/ wtb
    Not claiming abilities today = scum/neutral. There isn't a justifiable reason for town not to.

We could lynch one of Auckmid, CmG, LeaD or Nick and shoot another one tonight. At least one of them is mafia/sk and we don't risk hitting a town but could hit a jester. If any of them has a surv/witch ability now is the time for them to claim.

Or we could lynch Dust as there is apparently no living cit. The only way Dust is innocent is if Cap or Bluejay is a cit and they lied about being a town power. Or the last cit isn't claiming for whatever reason. Or one of cits rolled actress and didn't tell anyone but I doubt that happened.

I think Dust is reasonably trustworthy as he setup that coroner / ns on Auckmid claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Rocshi knew what he was doing (except for the citizen claim. That was unneeded). The information I have/can get will be able to catch scum in their lies, BUT I cannot let them know what information I have. Otherwise, they would avoid my trap.
    And I think there is a decent chance Bluejay is a cit because he got bus driver on n1 like 2 other cits and didn't claim another ability for n1. His interview also hints at him being a cit imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay's interview
    BUT because town can roll MAFIA role
    keep in mind FUTURE mafia actions may not be from MAFIA

some CITIZEN claimers possible SCUM because they don't have to claim more than ONE role
    But he says he rolled two abilities on night 2. I wouldn't have lied about being a town power if I were cit but that could be "taking a kill for a PR" mentality. I'd rather lynch someone other than Dust today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    Alright, I can post now!

I'll have a full report once I get some sleep, but I want to say that last night I rolled Sleuth and Actress. Using the Actress role would be silly, so I used Sleuth on CmG. Guess what, he had no last will at all.

Did anyone check Bahkieh and Chill Kid?
    @ CmG

You are going to get lynched or cause a no lynch because time is running out. Worth not claiming your abilities?

19. ISO #769

Were you blocked last night?
    LOL @ you think I'm mafia because of why I wanted to recruit Cryptonic.
    YEHA OBV MAFIA MENTALITY RECRUIT HIM SO HE WONT FOS ME ANYMORE
    BECAUSE YA KNOW IF I WERE MAFIA I COULD RECRUIT A CITIZEN
    AND HE WOULDNT SUSPECT ME AS MAFIA.

Tard.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

20. ISO #770

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    LOL @ you think I'm mafia because of why I wanted to recruit Cryptonic.
    YEHA OBV MAFIA MENTALITY RECRUIT HIM SO HE WONT FOS ME ANYMORE
    BECAUSE YA KNOW IF I WERE MAFIA I COULD RECRUIT A CITIZEN
    AND HE WOULDNT SUSPECT ME AS MAFIA.

Tard.
    That would be a mafia's mentality if given the mason leader ability. Why are you getting so defensive? I haven't even suggested lynching you.

21. ISO #771

Kromos, start using your fucking brain, pls. You're trying harder to seem like you're using your brain than you are actually using it.
    Stop fishing for town MVP, pls.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

22. ISO #772

That would be a mafia's mentality if given the mason leader ability. Why are you getting so defensive? I haven't even suggested lynching you.
    Even if you had suggested lynching me, I'd just tell you to shove that rope up your ass, lol.
    I'm not being defensive, I'm trying to show you how fucking dumb you look trying to be town leader. You're doing it wrong.

23. ISO #773

Kromos, you keep suggesting all of these possible lynch targets for today.
    WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO DECIDE... IF YOU WERE A REAL LEADER YOU WOULD MAKE THE DECISION AND TRY TO GET US TO BANDWAGON WITH YOU.
    Unless you're mafia and trying to WIFOM not mafia by not bandwagoning and seeming open mided.
    Hmm.

24. ISO #774

Also, as far as your comments about why I blocked Chill Kidd, I'm sorry you can't see WIFOM when people use it, but to anyone with half a brain it looked like Chill was WIFOMING hard AF day 1.

25. ISO #775

Fuck this shit, I got balls.

-vote nick

26. ISO #776

That's definitely being defensive. It's your choice whether you follow my lead or not.

Trusted citizen is fosing mafia. Mafia member has recruit ability and wants to avoid suspicion. Recruits cit who is drawing attention to him to shut him up.

Why is me considering that possibility so stupid? Especially given the unlikelyhood of Escaho making town 2 mason leaders when there are 2 claimed cits and town are doing really well.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Also, as far as your comments about why I blocked Chill Kidd, I'm sorry you can't see WIFOM when people use it, but to anyone with half a brain it looked like Chill was WIFOMING hard AF day 1.
    You blocked a suspected scum over a confirmed scum and you can't admit that was a bad idea. Not only that, you blocked Chill Kidd knowing you would be blocking the town KPN from shooting the confirmed scum if Chill Kidd turned out to be town.

Scum would block Chill Kidd; town would block Bahkieh. You may have made a mistake but you won't admit that you did.

27. ISO #777

@ Chill Kidd

Were you trying to wifom a PR?

He didn't seem like he was wifoming hard to me. He claims cit and gives 1 ability each day. Nothing made me think he might actually be a PR.

28. ISO #778

Are we talking about Chill Kidd who drove crypt n1? öÖ Frostbyte did an ok choice. Just because you recruited him last night doesn't make him appear townlike the days b4.

29. ISO #779

If we lynch a neutral today we can still win easily enough tomorrow, especially if Nick is telling the truth about there only being 1 mafia.

If we lynch Nick and he's the jester there's a good chance we'll lose. If he's the gf we will have made the game go on a bit longer but that isn't a big deal. The risk of lynching Nick isn't worth it.

At worst 2 town will be dead tomorrow but that will help us narrow down the remaining scum together with our night actions. We will then have a much greater chance of lynching the last 2-3 scum tomorrow.

@ CmG

Regardless of how scummy he thought Chill was he wasn't a good choice because of the reasons I said.

Will you claim all your abilities tomorrow?

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

I will claim tomorrow to fasten this game up.

32. ISO #782

Back to Borderlands II :P

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

imo we lynch LeaD, Auckmid or CmG and see what happens tomorrow.

Auckmid could flip jester. Lower chance of being scum than the other two because he didn't move on night 2. Almost no chance of being town.

LeaD has a reasonable chance of flipping scum. Won't flip town and I don't think he'll flip jester. Could be a helpful neut if he wants to be.

CmG has a good chance of flipping scum or neutral. Low chance of flipping town as no town should want to try force mislynches or no lynches, waste discussion and pressure time, not give actions that could help us find scum etc. in order to hide 3 nights worth of actions which aren't important enough to be claimed today. If he's waiting for us to vote him so he can reveal as town leader he is only going to make us no lynch.

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

CmG (3): Kromos, Chill Kidd, Dust

We need 4 more votes in 7 hours. That should be enough time.

37. ISO #787

It's your time you are wasting, not mine. Don't come and qq after you wasted your Lynch.

38. ISO #788

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    It's your time you are wasting, not mine. Don't come and qq after you wasted your Lynch.
    Stop wasting time goddammit. Unless you're the town leader (it looks like you're wifoming it) then there's no way that we're wasting time. You've given nearly zero information when nearly everyone else has given theirs. Shut up with the "wasting time" and "it'll make sense later" and take it like a man.

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

I am not pressureable, Gooby pls. Its waste your lynch. Or not.

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

imo we lynch LeaD, Auckmid or CmG and see what happens tomorrow.

Auckmid could flip jester. Lower chance of being scum than the other two because he didn't move on night 2. Almost no chance of being town.

LeaD has a reasonable chance of flipping scum. Won't flip town and I don't think he'll flip jester. Could be a helpful neut if he wants to be.

CmG has a good chance of flipping scum or neutral. Low chance of flipping town as no town should want to try force mislynches or no lynches, waste discussion and pressure time, not give actions that could help us find scum etc. in order to hide 3 nights worth of actions which aren't important enough to be claimed today. If he's waiting for us to vote him so he can reveal as town leader he is only going to make us no lynch.
    Are you purposely ignoring Nicks argument and CmGs statement?
    It'll be too late to vote CmG the next day, what i am, you can guess for yourself. You will not benefit from lynching me~ and i'm not a sheepish lurker like bahkieh for that matter...
    I shouldn't post when i'm drunk ~~
    imma go with -vote Fatalis since he is the only confirmed town i know of XD

You all reek of scum though ~

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

Day ends. I will update RP in the 20 minutes or so.

Apologies for late closing. Real-life stuffs.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg