New Role: SCV (Spice Convent Voice)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Ozymandias

New Role: SCV (Spice Convent Voice)

Role name: SCV (Spice Convent Voice)

Description: The SCV is a being from the planet of Spice. It is sent to Earth so that it may collect information on the human mind.

Alignment: Neutral

Abilities: Control (Uses: 2 to 3 times) When control is used the SCV can have the choice of becoming the controlled player, their win condition and last will. If they choose to, the controlled person then takes over the SCV but cannot use control.

Win Condition: If Control is used, win by the controlled person's win condition. If control is not used wins with town.

Host Options:
    1) Control (2-3)
    2) Cannot be role blocked
    3) Control excludes Godfather

2. ISO #2
    Tipzntrix

Re: New Role: SCV (Spice Convent Voice)

Win condition is pretty bland. It's also similar to some of the already existing roles in the Interesting Roles poll.

What about a win condition like "Be in control of the winning side on the turn they win"?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    xLanthrax

Just call it "Troll." Because it literally serves NO purpose.

5. ISO #5
    Ozymandias

there we go, i tweaked it a little.

6. ISO #6
    Tipzntrix

Now I'd actually find it pretty funny, but perhaps a little painful. Imagine being a Mafia member who's painstakingly whittled the town down only to get controlled by the SCV. He does end up being a disguiser in this way, but hurts people a lot more. Now the controlled Mafia member is on the side of the town until the SCV decides to control someone else, and his win condition flips from Mafia to Town back to Mafia again when that second control occurs. It sounds fun, but probably destructive to the game.

7. ISO #7
    Ozymandias

Quote Originally Posted by Tipzntrix View Post
    Now I'd actually find it pretty funny, but perhaps a little painful. Imagine being a Mafia member who's painstakingly whittled the town down only to get controlled by the SCV. He does end up being a disguiser in this way, but hurts people a lot more. Now the controlled Mafia member is on the side of the town until the SCV decides to control someone else, and his win condition flips from Mafia to Town back to Mafia again when that second control occurs. It sounds fun, but probably destructive to the game.
    thanks for the feedback, do you have any suggestions on how i can tweak it?

8. ISO #8
    Tipzntrix

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    thanks for the feedback, do you have any suggestions on how i can tweak it?
    Maybe instead of control, the SCV gets anonymous telepathy (like Jailor) during the day with the targetted host notifying them that you're in their head and that you currently share their win condition. This way, you work with your controlled host with votes but don't rob them of a role. They can't anonymously talk back to you, however. You can read their mind, so you determine exact role and bypass immunity to detection, but it's up to you what you will do with that information.

EDIT: Of course, they know that you can up and leave them at any point and stop working with them if you still have controls left. They don't know how many controls you have left though.

9. ISO #9
    Ozymandias

Maybe instead of control, the SCV gets anonymous telepathy (like Jailor) during the day with the targetted host notifying them that you're in their head and that you currently share their win condition. This way, you work with your controlled host with votes but don't rob them of a role. They can't anonymously talk back to you, however. You can read their mind, so you determine exact role and bypass immunity to detection, but it's up to you what you will do with that information.
    thanks, i have some ideas and urs r rlly good ill try updating the info later when i have more time.