User Tag List

Thread: Killing OOO

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Killing OOO

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaWiki
    Killing roles and suicides act simultaneously (Jailor, Vigilante, Mafioso and Godfather, Serial Killer, Arsonist, Mass Murderer, Jester, Disguiser, and leavers in that order (being killed in a previous event does not matter, however); Bodyguard, Bus Driver, and Witch indirect kills/suicides happen throughout in the applicable areas).
    From le Wiki

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

5. ISO #5

Wiki needs an update. Mason leader is missing. Also only the death note from the last one in the chain is shown. I don't know if that is really intended or useful. Once i tried to out the sk via death note. Too bad he went for the same target as me so his dn was shown instead of mine. Really annoying sometimes..
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Wiki needs an update. Mason leader is missing. Also only the death note from the last one in the chain is shown. I don't know if that is really intended or useful. Once i tried to out the sk via death note. Too bad he went for the same target as me so his dn was shown instead of mine. Really annoying sometimes..
    https://wiki.sc2mafia.com/en/index.php/Mason_Leader
    ????????????????

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

If your talking about an OoO for the night sequence then yes, there would be one. However, the killing OoO has no effect on the actualy game and is purely flavour. If a Mafioso and non-immune SK went into a one on one fightout, it doesn't matter who attacks first in the night sequence. The game would count them as attacking each other at the same time, and both would die.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    If your talking about an OoO for the night sequence then yes, there would be one. However, the killing OoO has no effect on the actualy game and is purely flavour. If a Mafioso and non-immune SK went into a one on one fightout, it doesn't matter who attacks first in the night sequence. The game would count them as attacking each other at the same time, and both would die.
    This.
    I'll leave this open for people to discuss unless it gets off topic. Enjoy.

14. ISO #14