1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Yayap

Re: I have a new sig!

Quote Originally Posted by JSaint View Post
    What do you think?
    I think the maximum size for a sig should be reduced.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    Yayap

his is border line... others just plainly too big

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Mod YaYap,

My signature might not be of small size... but it is compressed by a highly optimized piece of software also known as Adobe Fireworks CS6. While the size of my signature in pixels might be huge, the fact remains that it is aproximately 15 KB. With an assumption that most people on the internet are on adsl at least, the speed of the load should be relatively quick.

You have already banned my PizzaMan smurf accusing me of spamming which I was not guilty of. I made one post in the course of 6 hours. Are you going to now ban me, just because my signature isn't properly cropped or because it has a green border you feel does not look good?

9. ISO #9
    Yayap

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    *looks at creed*
    Yes, good example... >.>

(Yayap is tempted to activate his troll powers)

10. ISO #10
    Yayap

Quote Originally Posted by JSaint View Post
    Mod YaYap,

My signature might not be of small size... but it is compressed by a highly optimized piece of software also known as Adobe Fireworks CS6. While the size of my signature in pixels might be huge, the fact remains that it is aproximately 15 KB. With an assumption that most people on the internet are on adsl at least, the speed of the load should be relatively quick.

You have already banned my PizzaMan smurf accusing me of spamming which I was not guilty of. I made one post in the course of 6 hours. Are you going to now ban me, just because my signature isn't properly cropped or because it has a green border you feel does not look good?
    Ban you? No, not at all. You asked what I thought.. and that is what I posted.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Ban you? HAHAHAHA BAN YOU?!?!?!?!?! LOLOL YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BAN YOU?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! But, actually, no, not at all. You asked what I thought.. and that is what I posted.
    Oh Yayap, you're such a silly goose

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14
    Yayap

Now there is a perfect example of a sig that I should edit, just above Cryptonic's post.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by EliteMarine View Post
    Sig looks legendary!
    You really should decrease your signature size. We can't make special exceptions.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

17. ISO #17
    Yayap

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Yours is too small yayap. I cant read the writing.
    I used the upload function for mine that re-sized my sig to the sites settings.

Maximum uploaded sigs allowed are 500x100... I might try to get that changed to allowed a little bigger width.. but the hight is fine.

18. ISO #18

I used the upload function for mine that re-sized my sig to the sites settings.

Maximum uploaded sigs allowed are 500x100... I might try to get that changed to allowed a little bigger width.. but the hight is fine.
    It could be taller....^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Ambient View Post
    You really should decrease your signature size. We can't make special exceptions.
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

20. ISO #20
    Yayap

my recommendations

max 700 for width
    max 125 for height
    max 2 images if not 1
    prevent people from using [img] tags to avoid bigger sigs
    no videos in sigs

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25
    Yayap

Quote Originally Posted by MintBerry Crunch View Post
    I like how the mods are talking about how to change everyone's sigs in circle jerk, obviously they are just trolling so Creed make ur sig even bigger!
    There is a thread in a hidden section that only mods see about this topic... Just because it's in circlejerk, doesn't mean I troll 100% of the time.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27
    Yayap

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Why not just limit it like avatar? Instead of handing infractions?
    ??? I haven't handed out any infractions for sigs since November 20th, 2011... and that was for nudity in someones sig

Changing the limitations to sigs is what we are talking about.

28. ISO #28

??? I haven't handed out any infractions for sigs since November 20th, 2011... and that was for nudity in someones sig

Changing the limitations to sigs is what we are talking about.
    Chill lol...

I mean why not set a limit, than patrolling around checking signatures. I mean enforcement, not punishment.

29. ISO #29
    Yayap

I wasn't patrolling... I gave my opinion when it was asked of me in a thread about sigs.

We are now talking about setting a said limit, and what that limit should be. I've given my recommendation to what I think the limit should be.

*Yayap wonders if Nick will continue to use "frowny face avatar" tone speech in his next reply*

30. ISO #30

I wasn't patrolling... I gave my opinion when it was asked of me in a thread about sigs.

We are now talking about setting a said limit, and what that limit should be. I've given my recommendation to what I think the limit should be.

*Yayap wonders if Nick will continue to use "frowny face avatar" tone speech in his next reply*
    don't insult edward like that bro :P "frowny face"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34
    Yayap

lol.. I somewhat remember that now.

And, this is circlejerk so no bans will be handed out here.

(although I am tempted to move this to gen discussion since very little to no trolling has happened here and no insults have been sent)

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37