SFM XXVII: CHEATERS! - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: CHEATERS! SFM Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Like i said i won't sell the mafia part of the skypers out. Because it's like my second chance to win this game. I think that's quite a normal way to play this.
    It's a very normal way ^^ You lucky sod!

Unfortunately I am forced into my own way to play this game.

This was a particularly clumsy betrayal by the Skype Cheater. They could easily have saved creed and killed me off and secured a cheater victory.

But I'm hoping that the power of the Purist Vote will stop the hammer. Any Purists voting me had better stop - if the Town wins before the cheaters are dead, then you all lose! And I am the main enemy of the cheaters. I know who they all are, and I can stop their two kpn.

Grr mafia had this game in the bag :P
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

3. ISO #403

You want a confirmed Mafia, Glip? Vote for Jr4life24.

The other person in the skype chat is mafia. CmG is a skype cheater Gunsmith. Jr4life24 received the gun. You don't even need me to work that out for you ^^

The reason CmG wants me to die is because he doesn't want Jr to die. With me dead, I can't influence the mafia vote and it will be taken over by cheaters. The gun is another kpn for the cheaters.

On a purely normal perspective, Jr would be the best lynch because it cuts down a KPN immediately.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    It's a very normal way ^^ You lucky sod!

Unfortunately I am forced into my own way to play this game.

This was a particularly clumsy betrayal by the Skype Cheater. They could easily have saved creed and killed me off and secured a cheater victory.

But I'm hoping that the power of the Purist Vote will stop the hammer. Any Purists voting me had better stop - if the Town wins before the cheaters are dead, then you all lose! And I am the main enemy of the cheaters. I know who they all are, and I can stop their two kpn.

Grr mafia had this game in the bag :P
    Because with all 4 mafia still alive, we're definitely in danger of winning too soon XD

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    You want a confirmed Mafia, Glip? Vote for Jr4life24.

The other person in the skype chat is mafia. CmG is a skype cheater Gunsmith. Jr4life24 received the gun. You don't even need me to work that out for you ^^

The reason CmG wants me to die is because he doesn't want Jr to die. With me dead, I can't influence the mafia vote and it will be taken over by cheaters. The gun is another kpn for the cheaters.

On a purely normal perspective, Jr would be the best lynch because it cuts down a KPN immediately.
    I was hoping you weren't going to bring me into this. and that i could explain some things later tonite. *Sigh*
    I BLAME THIS SHIT STORM ON CREED.

6. ISO #406

If you must know, The cheaters have nothing. The only reason they know you Luna is because i had to get creed to shoot someone else with his vig gun instead of you. They already assumed that i was mafia. And CmG figured out about you when i asked the shot to go to someone else. I have never gave them the role list from the hacker. Or anything of the sort.

7. ISO #407

Dem Cardhouses. Look how they crumble!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

-unvote:

-vote Jr4life24

Lynch luna tomorrow.

Lynch him and i am the only skyper left easily to get rid of me when the time has come. Let me secure the town win first in handing out guns to town.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

10. ISO #410

HEy Lookout duzero they know your role. If you have something spill the beans.

11. ISO #411

-unvote:

-vote Jr4life24

Lynch luna tomorrow.

Lynch him and i am the only skyper left easily to get rid of me when the time has come. Let me secure the town win first in handing out guns to town.
    Why not just let the moderator ban Jr, and we lynch Luna today? That'll take care of both birds in one day.

12. ISO #412

Creedkingsx night actions. Day 1 forget to jail, Day 2 jailed Duzero, Duzero claimed lookout non pourist, Day 3 jailed Jr4life24. No clean that night high likely to be janitor.

CmG actions: N1 gave no gun out cuz the skypers tried to stay anon. N2 gave one to creedkingsx. N3 gave one to Jr4life24. N4 gun will go to town for sure.

13. ISO #413

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Why not just let the moderator ban Jr, and we lynch Luna today? That'll take care of both birds in one day.
    Nope let the Mod keep his modkill for me. Just to be on the save side.

14. ISO #414

Creedkingsx night actions. Day 1 forget to jail, Day 2 jailed Duzero, Duzero claimed lookout non pourist, Day 3 jailed Jr4life24. No clean that night high likely to be janitor.

CmG actions: N1 gave no gun out cuz the skypers tried to stay anon. N2 gave one to creedkingsx. N3 gave one to Jr4life24. N4 gun will go to town for sure.
    Why did creed jail Jr? If you guys seriously had a jailor, gunsmith, and a mafia member on your team, you could have gone on the most epic killing spree ever, and easily been the last 3 left alive, and win together.

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Because Jr decided to play this game super boring in using the information we gave him to help mafia instead of having a good time in this game. Also he was afk the most of the time in this game. He couldn't even reveal himself b4 creed decided near the end of the day to anounce his jail target. That's why he loses now today together with the rest of the mafia.

No hard feelings though. We gave you are realistic way to have some fun as "skype cheaters", well now your plan double backfired and the whole mafia goes down now. Hilarious! =)

17. ISO #417

You realize that if you truly plan to go for a pure town win, you could just -suicide when its necessary. No need to have a moderator ban you.
    I would probably auto lose the game when i decide to suicide. Suicide shouldn't be a viable strategy to win games. Sry bro.

18. ISO #418

Lynch Luna, let moderator kill JR4life24 tonight.

If CmG causes problems we lynch him (unless he suicides after all mafia are dead, I see no rule about suiciding being against the rules)

My lookout results are pretty boring

N1: No visitors for Phyr
    N2: Jailed
    N3: No visitors for CmG
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

I would probably auto lose the game when i decide to suicide. Suicide shouldn't be a viable strategy to win games. Sry bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post

Can a Mafia in the skype chat tell the other members that he is in the skype chat, and, if it turns out, that one of the mafia members is also a purist, can the mafia member in the skype -suicide in order to allow all members of the mafia to win

Yes and yes.
    If the mafia is allowed to do it, I'm pretty sure the town can do it too.

21. ISO #421

The moderator can ban at any given time. If he does it tonight they still have 2 shots at town. Bad idea.

Either modkill him now and we lynch luna. OR Lynch him and lynch luna tomorrow.

22. ISO #422

Yeah well ban Jr21323542 then already. I will gonna go suicide near the end of the game. That's a poor mechanic börkböt! Shame on you!

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

The moderator can ban at any given time. If he does it tonight they still have 2 shots at town. Bad idea.

Either modkill him now and we lynch luna. OR Lynch him and lynch luna tomorrow.
    Well then let's hope he comes online and bans JR now!

MODERATOR IF YOU SEE THIS BAN JR4LIFE24 NOW PLEASE SO WE CAN LYNCH LUNA.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Nobody cared about what I just said apparently
    What you said is the reason that we are still lynching her. Peing purist does not take away the fact that she must see the mafia win and is still a threat to the town.

27. ISO #427

"Jr21323542" has been banned. By me. It takes effect immediately, according to BorkBot.

So Jr is effectively dead now, and if he wasn't a cheater, so am I.

Wanna go ahead and lynch Luna now?
    Did you PM borkbot about this? We have like 10 hours to await the confirmation from him.

28. ISO #428

Nobody cared about what I just said apparently
    It occured to me that she might be lying about being a purist. She did try to get the moderator to misban her on day 1. Or was it day 2? Was a while ago. I forget. Anyway, that doesn't make sense if she was a purist and knew there was a skyper in the mafia. She would need the mod's ban to kill the skyper mafia. Which, with any luck, I just did. Anyway, since we have banned him and can lynch Luna today, that's 2 maf down with 6 town still alive, then 5:2 tomorrow, lynch another, 4:1 the next day. We could even afford to actually lynch CmG, and then the last maf kills one of us, making it 2:1 and we lynch the last maf the next day. That's not even accounting for CmG giving the town a gun.

However, if Jr4Life24 is not a cheater, then I applaud the cheaters and mafia for working together so well, and gladly hand them the win.

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

So should I hammer her or not..
    I am currently resisting the temptation of hammering a super mod
    CmG unvoted so I think Luna is at L-2 atm.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

jr is skyper no worries.

-vote Luna

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

Tomorrow will be mass roleclaim day! Hurray!

If Jr flips Janitor, Bluejay auto cleared
    If Jr flips Consigliere, The real investigator dies tonight.
    If Jr flips grave robber, Bluejay lies

I suspect mafia to shoot the doctor, aka medical student. or Duzero. Shooting me is stubbib. Shooting the cit is stubbib but maybe he gets a gun from me tonight. Shooting bluejay is stubbib.

Everything seems to look stubbib for mafia. "CmG Sadface"

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

I suspect mafia to shoot the doctor, aka medical student. or Duzero. Shooting me is stubbib. Shooting the cit is stubbib but maybe he gets a gun from me tonight. Shooting bluejay is stubbib.

WTF is stubbib?

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Also, how does Jr flipping grave robber prove that Bluejay lies?

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

Because i said so!

47. ISO #447

jr4life24 got BANNED!

He was a Framer.

So long, f***ing cheater!

(if I'm not mistaken, Luna also got hammered by now. The day will end at the appointed time, you can still discuss)
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    jr4life24 got BANNED!

He was a Framer.

So long, f***ing cheater!

(if I'm not mistaken, Luna also got hammered by now. The day will end at the appointed time, you can still discuss)
    Fucken raccist! We were just victims of le system! Mods are so damn unfair we had to do it!