M-FM XI The Festival of Blood Gamethread - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151
    Lucrecia Crescent

Re: M-FM - The Festival of Blood [Game Thread]

gambiting citizens lie, but a citizen would be reluctant to clear a person, such as rufus
    who btw is lurking

2. ISO #152
    Lucrecia Crescent

Got to go for 8ish hours, so I won't be unvoting.

3. ISO #153
    Vincent Valentine

Cloud has a point about letting others lurk if we focus on someone with evidence. HOWEVER, we may not be able to lynch the mafia if everyone lurks. We only have a certain time frame to gather votes and the activity of this game leads me to believe that it would be almost impossible to lynch unless we start votes early. With this pool of inactive players we would be lucky to get pressure on someone and then be able to vote someone else.

4. ISO #154
    Cloud Strife

If Cole shoots Reno, Aeris or Reeve tonight then alright but I'll keep my vote on Reno as I'll be on to change it later.

Don't let Yuffie get past L-2. If you know you are going to be on at the end of the day, unvote and let a lurker vote so that you have control over when to hammer.

5. ISO #155
    Tifa Lockhart

I've read the thread. Should be no problems with me voting Yuffie right? I am inclined to trust this sheriff claim.
    -Vote Yuffie

6. ISO #156
    Cloud Strife

I have no idea how we are going to win with this level of activity. Reno, Reeve and Aeris show no sign of coming back after they disappeared days ago. Elena pops in every day to say nothing and Scarlet, Tifa and Rufus aren't much better. Bugenhagen actually got replaced but even his replacement has gone afk.

Tifa, can you please respond to these posts? You said you read the thread.

Post 1
    Post 2
    Post 3
    Post 4

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa Lockhart View Post
    I've read the thread. Should be no problems with me voting Yuffie right? I am inclined to trust this sheriff claim.
    -Vote Yuffie
    This is your only post since you came under fire then disappeared on day 2. Do you think you have been doing a good job at helping the town? You are in danger of being shot by Cole tonight if you don't start contributing and defending yourself from the accusations the sheriff has made against you. The sheriff's word carries a lot of weight and imo you are one of the best targets to shoot tonight if you don't do anything about it.

7. ISO #157
    Reno

I AM REPLACED
    I will give everything I think right now
    Cloud- seems very townish, want's to pressure lots of suspected people
    Tifa, rufus scarlet bugenhagen elena all just came once in a while to vote someone, I'd say that a scum is probably among them
    Personally I think that the cultfia would recruit lurkers, that way the vampire can stay out of suspicion, but if we carefully examine the time in which Nix burn maybe we cangget to see who is the arson . I will constantly be updating my leads every 3 hours or so ( my break time ), if yuffie doesn't come in the next 3-5 hours we should lynch while we have the chance

8. ISO #158
    Elena

-unvote
    -vote Yuffie

Time to pressure this scum.

9. ISO #159
    Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    We don't need to pressure someone who has been found mafia by the sheriff unless this is gambit and you're not the sheriff. If you're not the sheriff then forcing him to out himself won't be helping town and I think you should retract your claim. If you are the sheriff then Yuffie is confirmed mafia and focusing on her will let lurkers and scum slip under the radar while no one is interested in them.

Can you please respond to this, Scarlet?
    I am will to bet Cloud is mafia, trying to stick up for mafia buddy... first he puts pressure on a lurker, then when evidence comes, he refuses to switch his vote even though... and he admits that everyone would be voting for Yuffie... so why keep your vote on someone who is not going to be pressured anyways?... and then tell people to make sure not to get too close to lynching, and to vote for lurkers... when you know because of the infrequency of people posting and checking in that if we do not pile our votes on yuffie that she might not get lynched today...

and then you turn to me, because I said there was 4 mafia... RIGHT after someone else said there was 4 mafia, to try and take the heat off of yuffie over something insignificant... seems like your accusing everyone but the ones that seem to have evidence against them... I do not trust you one bit sir... is anyone else getting this vibe...

I think you doth protest yuffies lynch too much sir

good day sir

I SAID GOOD DAY

10. ISO #160
    Reno

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    -unvote
    -vote Yuffie

It's cool how you come in, say no leads, ignore every other evidence without any comment and just say "Time to pressure this scum"

11. ISO #161
    Reno

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    I am will to bet Cloud is mafia, trying to stick up for mafia buddy... first he puts pressure on a lurker, then when evidence comes, he refuses to switch his vote even though... and he admits that everyone would be voting for Yuffie... so why keep your vote on someone who is not going to be pressured anyways?... and then tell people to make sure not to get too close to lynching, and to vote for lurkers... when you know because of the infrequency of people posting and checking in that if we do not pile our votes on yuffie that she might not get lynched today...

and then you turn to me, because I said there was 4 mafia... RIGHT after someone else said there was 4 mafia, to try and take the heat off of yuffie over something insignificant... seems like your accusing everyone but the ones that seem to have evidence against them... I do not trust you one bit sir... is anyone else getting this vibe...

good day sir

I SAID GOOD DAY
    No , cloud made a good decision, if we hold the votes for a while we can BOTH kill a suspected scum and more information. I think that Nix will ignite anytime before fireworks

12. ISO #162
    Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    No , cloud made a good decision, if we hold the votes for a while we can BOTH kill a suspected scum and more information. I think that Nix will ignite anytime before fireworks
    Agreed. And so far I agree with what Cloud says as well. However, he could just be herding us. For now, I will listen though.
    -unvote
    -vote Yuffie

-Vote Yuffie
    I like how they both get on, vote, lurk, leave. Thanks for the contribution.

13. ISO #163
    Tifa Lockhart

I have no idea how we are going to win with this level of activity. Reno, Reeve and Aeris show no sign of coming back after they disappeared days ago. Elena pops in every day to say nothing and Scarlet, Tifa and Rufus aren't much better. Bugenhagen actually got replaced but even his replacement has gone afk.

Tifa, can you please respond to these posts? You said you read the thread.

Post 1
    Post 2
    Post 3
    Post 4

This is your only post since you came under fire then disappeared on day 2. Do you think you have been doing a good job at helping the town? You are in danger of being shot by Cole tonight if you don't start contributing and defending yourself from the accusations the sheriff has made against you. The sheriff's word carries a lot of weight and imo you are one of the best targets to shoot tonight if you don't do anything about it.
    Aight aight!
    Fine...

So about me not posting after I said brb, there was a legitimate real life excuse for that. I doubt if any of you actually want to hear it. I thought I could be back fast enough to post before the day ends. Sadly, I was wrong.
    Now about my pressure voting Lucrecia, I had no evidence to back up my suspicion apart from the fact that she could not post at that time. It was too early in the game for a roleclaim so I did not want to force a claim out of her yet. I just wanted her to speak up. And yes, I do believe you are town Cloud.

I can't think of anything else to write about.

14. ISO #164
    Bugenhagen

Aight aight!
    Fine...

*says the bare minimum to cover my ass and take FoS off of me*
    Ya ok Tifa, you do that, hun. You're totally under the radar now ;)

Either way, since sheriff says Yuffie is a vamper, I would be voting her, but she's 5/7 and I don't want to allow any lurkers to hammer and run away giggling.

When does day end?

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166
    Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post

good day sir

I SAID GOOD DAY
    I don't think you read much of what I said. Pressuring confirmed scum isn't very helpful as any good scum wouldn't post and his mafia buddies aren't going to defend him either. Maybe you wanted day to end early but I'd like to use to use it to do some more scum hunting even if I'm the only one trying to do it. I told Vincent to control the hammer and I was also holding back my vote so I can hammer at any time. If I had voted day would be over now. How could I know that even Aeris and Reeve's replacements wouldn't talk? I expected we would have more discussion than this.

No one else said there was 4 mafia. You said there was 3 mafia yesterday and I told you that was impossible and everyone else knew the mafia hadn't culted. So ignoring that from yesterday you say there are 4 mafia so either you're playing dumb twice or you're getting it wrong twice after being corrected the first time. Maybe you often to stuff like that but i don't know your COM name well.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet's post as COM name that was deleted
    really I did it to prove a point, but he does seem scummy to me... he had no reason behind his vote, atleast have a basis... and then he quickly defended himself, but with no real reason why we shouldn't... then tried to turn it on me... all this makes him the most suspicious to me
    Twice you've said I turned on you when both times I haven't said much about you while also asking others questions. These are the only 3 posts I made about you but you got very defensive after I said them. On the other hand you've "turned on me" and outright accused me of being mafia while all I've done is ask you a few questions.

I'm surprised no one has been burned yet. Is there a tactical reason not to burn today? I'd have done it as soon as possible.

@ Scarlet

Check the first post on day 1, it has the graveyard information. 2 people died so no one has been culted. 3 scum makes it difficult to lynch correctly when the average amount of posts per player is 2 so we need to generate discussion by voting people. Why do you think I am more likely to be scum than Tifa or everyone else?
    That's quite hypocritical of you as you just added your vote to a lynch train. I'm not scum and I want to pressure vote to get information because so far none has come forward. We're almost half way through the day and if we wait until the last few hours we won't have enough time to do anything. It is more informative for town than scum if everyone votes their suspects and it is common practice to do so.
    There's 2-3 mafia not 4. I corrected you yesterday so are you getting it wrong on purpose or did you just forget?

You said I was scummy for pressuring someone because "we should not pressure until the end of the day is near" but you didn't do anything towards the end of the day and instead joined a pressure vote on me at the start of the day. Do you still stand by your vote on me? If not please vote someone and do something more useful today.

I forgot that Aeris was another person that disappeared yesterday so I would like to hear from her or her replacement. Reeve and Reno missed day 2 as well so -vote Reno to pressure him into contributing.

Early on in the day you said you would be gone for a bit, which is fair enough, but you didn't come back at all when you were our main line of questioning. Scum can easily get away with this because there aren't enough active players to pressure them so if you don't come back you'll have my vote.
    So now I need to think bad town or scum. -vote Scarlet for now.

Scarlet (1/6): Cloud Strife
    Yuffie (5/6): Lucrecia Crescent, Scarlet, Vincent Valentine, Tifa, Elena

17. ISO #167
    Cloud Strife

tbh I have to think the same thing about Elena, Reeve, Aeris and Tifa without considering the scum who might be saying helpful things.

Day ends in 2 1/2 hours. I'll hammer Yuffie before then.

It might be a good idea for Lucrecia to say who she is going to check so Cole doesn't shoot the same person. The lookout / doctor should be on Lucrecia tonight.

18. ISO #168
    Cloud Strife

Scarlet's main account was posting regularly for 4 hours after Scarlet posted here then he got banned so it's not as if he's not contributing because he's away.

19. ISO #169
    Lucrecia Crescent

tehre goes my theory of rufus being scum
    Np he was a cit then, all good.

Yuffie y so lurk

20. ISO #170
    Yuffie Kisaragi

Alright, I'm back bitches.
    It is truly amazing how blind this sheep town is. You KNOW that the vampires culted last night as there was no kill from them. They essentially now have a ventriloquist's puppet with a vote. What better use for a puppet than to cause a mislynch on a townie? Sure, the puppet could be lynched as well after her "evidence" is proven false, but that's two days worth of lynches away from the vampires. Yet the only doubt in a response to a sheriff claim conveniently on the day of a conversion is that Crescent could be a gambiting citizen? I thought this site was more intelligent than pubs in sc2mafia bandwagoning on any handy sheriff's claim, but apparently not.

Lucrecia is obviously a culted vampire, but she should not be our target today. Lynching a puppet merely delays our loss to the vampires. We must lynch Bloody Mary so that we can stop losing town members to the vampires. Reno did not respond to the pressure at him at all and avoided chat completely until his handy puppet came to direct the town on to myself and there was no danger to himself. Furthermore, he claims to have been replaced from the previous Reno. The problem with this is that Reno has had posts on every day. Other players with only 1 post in a day were not modkilled.
    Today's reno also has IDENTICAL writing style to the previous Reno - He never puts periods at the last sentence of his posts. He uses this supposed modkill as an excuse for his lurking on day 2 which he was being pressured for. Reno is either the devourer or bloody mary, and even more likely to be mary given that his vampire made a sheriff claim to help him avoid pressure.

Get your votes off of me now and lynch this scumbag.

-Vote Reno

21. ISO #171
    Lucrecia Crescent

Well if I was gambiting citizen, there's still you having a kneejerk reaction to me voting Tifa the scumbag
    Which you have said nothing about

DO you think Tifa is town?

22. ISO #172
    Cloud Strife

You wait until 2 hours before the day ends to get back? Role claim please, you're at L-1.

If you want information and to prove your town, Lucrecia, unvote now.

Reno, please respond to this accusation.

23. ISO #173
    Cloud Strife

She's right about his writing style. Retract your claim and unvote if you're not the sheriff, Lucrecia.

24. ISO #174
    Yuffie Kisaragi

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrecia Crescent View Post
    Well if I was gambiting citizen, there's still you having a kneejerk reaction to me voting Tifa the scumbag
    Which you have said nothing about

What kneejerk reaction? All I did was comment on your lack of consistency between two consecutive posts in which you said opposite things.
    Here, let me quote them again for you.
    Also good to know you wanted to lynch the lurker you know nothing about tifa. seems like looking for a scapegoat.
    here you are, telling town that we shouldn't be lynching tifa because you think that she is scum's scapegoat lynch train, and in your next post:

-vote Tifa
    Die evil bitch
    you attach yourself upon the very same train.

She is among the people who were lurking and came on just to join on your lynch train, so she has about a 1/3 chance of being your 3rd mafia member.

25. ISO #175
    Cloud Strife

I will hammer you if you don't role claim. Why did you wait until 2 hours before the day ends to say all this? Because this would be the best time to force a no lynch.

26. ISO #176
    Yuffie Kisaragi

I will hammer you if you don't role claim. Why did you wait until 2 hours before the day ends to say all this? Because this would be the best time to force a no lynch.
    If you insist.
    I am the bodyguard.
    Night one I protected Nanaki and night two I protected you for the same reason that you both seemed contributing pro-town players.
    I tried to avoid claiming so that town could keep a protective role and if I escaped today without claiming I doubt the mafia would convert me.

27. ISO #177
    Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    I AM REPLACED
    I will give everything I think right now
    Cloud- seems very townish, want's to pressure lots of suspected people
    Tifa, rufus scarlet bugenhagen elena all just came once in a while to vote someone, I'd say that a scum is probably among them
    Personally I think that the cultfia would recruit lurkers, that way the vampire can stay out of suspicion, but if we carefully examine the time in which Nix burn maybe we cangget to see who is the arson . I will constantly be updating my leads every 3 hours or so ( my break time ), if yuffie doesn't come in the next 3-5 hours we should lynch while we have the chance
    How could Reno expect town to believe he was replaced when he doesn't try to change his writing style at all? He uses his characteristic spaces between full stops and no full stops at the end of a paragraph. I find it hard to believe mafia could be that stupid but then again town would be stupid to lie about being replaced unless they were joking.

28. ISO #178
    Lucrecia Crescent

I'm not unvoting
    I am Zeke and I found a vampire.

29. ISO #179
    Lucrecia Crescent

By lurker you know nothing about I didnt mean tifa, I meant myself, addressing Tifa.
    Then I voted Tifa for being scummy as fuck and wish we killed her that day

30. ISO #180
    Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie Kisaragi View Post
    If you insist.
    I am the bodyguard.
    Night one I protected Nanaki and night two I protected you for the same reason that you both seemed contributing pro-town players.
    I tried to avoid claiming so that town could keep a protective role and if I escaped today without claiming I doubt the mafia would convert me.
    A bodyguard in a game where most of the bullets will come from a town vigilante...

You ignored my question again.

Why did you wait until 2 hours before the day ends to say all this? Because this would be the best time to force a no lynch?

31. ISO #181
    Lucrecia Crescent

I strongly advice you to hammer Yuffie.
    Cloud is pretty reasonable and notaligned with the mafia (yet) seeing his interaction with people who I believe belong to mafia

32. ISO #182
    Yuffie Kisaragi

A bodyguard in a game where most of the bullets will come from a town vigilante...

You ignored my question again.

Why did you wait until 2 hours before the day ends to say all this? Because this would be the best time to force a no lynch?
    I was sleeping / away earlier in day. These days are much shorter than main fm game days and due the cycle timings if I have plans in the day it is difficult to get on until very late in the day.

Also, the bodyguard's protection triggers on conversions as well. The vigilantes kpn can also become the vampires when converted. Up to 2 chances to kill important vampires and a mayor to protect make bodyguard a very useful role.
    Elixir probably assumed that the vigilante would be shooting scum as well.

33. ISO #183
    Cloud Strife

@ Lucrecia

Do you think Reno is scum?
    Why do you think Yuffie is pointing out that Reno lied about being replaced and is accusing him of being mafia?

There are links between Tifa and both Yuffie and Lucrecia. I could believe the mafia (especially if it's Tifa) would convert Lucrecia. Lucrecia's claim was a bit odd because after saying how Tifa was so scummy she goes and checks Yuffie instead. She might not have wanted to waste her check on someone she is sure is scum anyway or she could have checked Tifa, got culted, then changed her resuit. It was odd that she wanted people to pressure Yuffie who she already knows is mafia and defends Reno who lied about being replaced and is probably mafia. Yuffie has seemingly given us a mafia, Reno, although she could be bussing an obvious teammate (still, giving up a mafia would really damage them). Bodyguard could definitely be in the role list to kill a culted Cole and to stop the mafia's 2 KPN.

However I've been suspicious of Yuffie as well although her playstyle could be similar to that of a PR. She made a very late claim (22 hours after day start). If Lucrecia has been culted then that claim was all her own doing as the mafia probably wouldn't have left a sheriff tactic for her in their night chat. If I lynch Yuffie I can get rid of the devourer or bloody mary or lose a bodyguard. I can't change the lynch onto Reno because no one else is here.

34. ISO #184
    Cloud Strife

Fuck it, -vote Yuffie. If I messed up then sorry. Vigi shoot Reno tonight as he lied about being replaced. Lucrecia if you are the sheriff maybe you should check Tifa.

35. ISO #185

Been following this on my phone.

I picked the worst time to host this.

Ill write everything up when I get home.

Rufus shinra was a street performer (jester)

Yuffie you will have to wait and see
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

Couple of problems in starting day atm -- I will extend day by however long it takes me to fix it and get the day started.

I expect it to be within the hour.

Thank you for putting up with my rediculous busyness and disorganization.
    Photobucket in 2017

38. ISO #188

Vengeance.

That is all the firstborn could contemplate.

The time for subtlety was over. The great creature stormed the street, searching for Zeke. Murdering many people in it's path.

Cole tried to stand in its way but was easily brushed aside as it charged at Zeke in disguise as Lucrecia Crescent. Zeke drew his gun but it was already too late... the firstborn picked him up and tore off his head as if it was paper.

The beast quickly darted around a corner and assumed a human form... quickly blending with a crowd... Cole was still in hot pursuit... Now seeking vengeance of his own.

After seeing his best friend maimed in front of him, Cole lost all degrees of sanity and went back to his roots, electricity. He attacked the first person he saw, Cloud Strife; filling his body with so much electricity it could probably overcharge the entire of New Marais. Cloud was still convulsing when the rest of the witnesses showed up... Cole already disguised among them once more.

A note was written in the back of a book Cloud was carrying:

"Hi. Our night 2 recruit failed so there's only 2 of us. If you're active you will win. There's only the arsonist, the devourer and probably a culted vampire left so it shouldn't be too hard.

Reno lied about being replaced (his writing style is exactly the same) so is probably scum. Hopefully Lucrecia checked Tifa who is another one of our suspects. Force the lurkers to talk more.

Good luck!"

The name festival of blood was about to get a whole lot more meaning with both the firstborn devourer and Cole Macgrath at each others throats... not to mention everyone caught in the crossfire.

5 Hours 0 Minutes Until Sunrise.
    Photobucket in 2017

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190
    Elena

Nothing happened to me last night.

41. ISO #191
    Reeve Tuesti

Lurkers gonna lurk.

42. ISO #192
    Bugenhagen

Fucking fuck lurkers.
    Killed as the maurading firstborn hunted Zeke.

What is this type of kill?

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194
    Elena

Well since no one is sharing any info I suggest everyone role claim.

There is 1 mafia and arsonist that we need to find so let's start hunting them.

45. ISO #195
    Reeve Tuesti

Well since no one is sharing any info I suggest everyone role claim.

There is 1 mafia and arsonist that we need to find so let's start hunting them.
    no thx ima keep lurkin.

46. ISO #196
    Vincent Valentine

Did everyone just give up? I mean come on. 4 posts for the whole day. I guess a lot of people are going to be replaced.

Nothing happened to me last night. If we aren't all going to role claim, we shouldn't give away any potential targets.
    I still would like to note that there are likely 2 mafia since they skipped a kill 1 night. Either that or they failed to kill (or failed convert).
    So it's likely 2 mafia + Nix then the town.

47. ISO #197
    Reeve Tuesti

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Valentine View Post
    Did everyone just give up? I mean come on. 4 posts for the whole day. I guess a lot of people are going to be replaced.

Nothing happened to me last night. If we aren't all going to role claim, we shouldn't give away any potential targets.
    I still would like to note that there are likely 2 mafia since they skipped a kill 1 night. Either that or they failed to kill (or failed convert).
    So it's likely 2 mafia + Nix then the town.
    They didn't fail, two people died night 1..?

48. ISO #198
    Vincent Valentine

Night 2 there was one 1 kill. The blood wasn't drained from anyone so cole could've killed him. Cloud thought there was a converted role as well. Read his last will. He also points out the only way to win is to be active and deduced that Reno lied about being replaced. (Which means that Reno just lurked and contributed nothing, trying to cover it up.) That's enough for me to vote him to talk more.

-Vote Reno

I doubt we will even be able to pressure him to talk with this inactivity. This inactivity will throw the win towards Nix or the mafia.

Does our sheriff have any information? Or anyone have anything at all?
    I'm surprised lucrecia hasn't posted anything yet. I guess she hasn't gotten any results. I figured at least she would be active.

49. ISO #199
    Reno

Everybody listen up
    If we want to win we have to work
    I claim to be replaced because I hadn't have much time back there. I know it's the only way to buy myself time to defend myself
    We are lynching Aeris, he hadn't done ANYTHING, yet he isn't replaced. You know why? he submits actions
    Right Now I believe that Cole is probably culted, he killed Cloud, one of the more active town

-vote Aeris

50. ISO #200
    Reno

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Valentine View Post
    Night 2 there was one 1 kill. The blood wasn't drained from anyone so cole could've killed him. Cloud thought there was a converted role as well. Read his last will. He also points out the only way to win is to be active and deduced that Reno lied about being replaced. (Which means that Reno just lurked and contributed nothing, trying to cover it up.) That's enough for me to vote him to talk more.

-Vote Reno

I doubt we will even be able to pressure him to talk with this inactivity. This inactivity will throw the win towards Nix or the mafia.

Does our sheriff have any information? Or anyone have anything at all?
    I'm surprised lucrecia hasn't posted anything yet. I guess she hasn't gotten any results. I figured at least she would be active.
    Don't you read? Lucrecia IS DEAD
    Cloud said yesterday that lucrecia should check Tifa, and now Lucrecia is dead
    Yet. Aeris NEEDS TO DIE
    He must have submitted the night actions else he would be replaced