PDA

View Full Version : Mafia dont want Jester to get lynched.

Sarzael
May 17th, 2011, 08:00 AM
It was a normal game, i was spy, and only me and two mafia were left.
They thinked i was a jester, (The jester kill a guilty votes was not enabled), and it ways day.
Instead of directly lynching me, one of them sayed: Lets wait for night and he get no points!
I was spy, so it didnt really matter, but i still raged for people doing these kind of things.

I hope some thing to be made for avoid this.

Zilas
May 17th, 2011, 08:06 AM
I don't get It? Mafia wins, So they decide If they let u live so u get points or not, If they don't want to, They are free to, You shouln't rage at all for that... And therefore, I don't know any Jesters who actually still lived In last 3. It's very risky, Prefer die In last 5 and get nice points then risk dying In last 4,3... And getting very few points.

I once kindly asked If the mafia would let me survive (I was survivor) , They did, I'd probs get pissed too If they didn't, But meh. They pretty much won so they can do whatever:P

If I myself was mafia I probablly would do same.. Unless not 100% Sure Hes Survivor ofc:l

Anyway, Mate, There can't really be anything made to stop this, It just doesn't make sense..Ur live Is in their hands at that time:p

Sarzael
May 17th, 2011, 09:24 AM
I don't get It? Mafia wins, So they decide If they let u live so u get points or not, If they don't want to, They are free to, You shouln't rage at all for that... And therefore, I don't know any Jesters who actually still lived In last 3. It's very risky, Prefer die In last 5 and get nice points then risk dying In last 4,3... And getting very few points.

I once kindly asked If the mafia would let me survive (I was survivor) , They did, I'd probs get pissed too If they didn't, But meh. They pretty much won so they can do whatever:P

If I myself was mafia I probablly would do same.. Unless not 100% Sure Hes Survivor ofc:l

Anyway, Mate, There can't really be anything made to stop this, It just doesn't make sense..Ur live Is in their hands at that time:p

You dont get it, i mean, they could have lynched me at day, and they still win whitout losting anything and wasting less time, but instead, one of them sayed to kill me at night so i wont get points.

Footy
May 17th, 2011, 10:29 AM
A Jester needs to trick people into lynching him, getting it given them to a silver platter in the later rounds is never going to happen regardless if they've already won or not, just because they have the power to award a potential Jester doesn't mean they should feel Obliged.

I've only ever been lynched in the last 3 as a Jester when GF and a Townie were up, when roles were asked I claimed to be a Citizen, which of course people scream It's not in the setup! GF at that point had claimed the random neutral role of being Survivor :p

But anyway, they shouldn't have to Lynch the jester at that point, they can do whatever they please.

Nick
May 17th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Same story with Witch.

If the Mafia appreciate your help, such as siding with them (eg. 3 town vs 2 exposed mafia + witch/jester) when they need your help, you might get lynched when there is one town left (Jester) or survive till the end (Witch). I always spare a helpful Witch.

If you never contribute anything, they are not obligated to let you win.