PDA

View Full Version : Survival Quest #3 (let's get back to business)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

NoctiZ
November 25th, 2013, 12:04 PM
So who was riding around like tarzan and fell on a roof?

How would one start doing that to begin with?

SuperJack
November 25th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Hey Ika, just so you know I have no interest in any violence now. I wish to avoid it upon to atleast 3 people. If I wanted to kill you, I would of done so after I saw you wandering around before.

I wouldn't mind if we worked together for now.

ika
November 25th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Hey Ika, just so you know I have no interest in any violence now. I wish to avoid it upon to atleast 3 people. If I wanted to kill you, I would of done so after I saw you wandering around before.

I wouldn't mind if we worked together for now.

thats good :) together we can take down the others

SuperJack
November 25th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Indeed, you got anything worth trading, I have a hulk of medical equipment.

ika
November 25th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Indeed, you got anything worth trading, I have a hulk of medical equipment.

not really much, i was going to check the ambulences for some stuff

Citrus
November 25th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Good and now cya Citrus. I got the shotgun from you which is what I wanted. Now I am moving away from you while you are stuck there. Someone else can kill you and get themself blown up unless they have a sniper.

Oh, well that's fine by me, sorry there was only 1 shell left (assuming it came with the package).

It's a shame we couldn't do more alliance-wise, I saw you due to my radio shenanigans but didn't expect you to waltz up to me while I was trying to leave

SuperJack
November 25th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Me to, I'm after things to make a bow, I have other weapons but not the one I'm good with.
And I was going to search the ambulance aswell ^^

ika
November 25th, 2013, 01:12 PM
im gonna check one and you can check the ohter, then we can trade :)

does that work?

Glip
November 25th, 2013, 01:18 PM
So who was riding around like tarzan and fell on a roof?

Everyone knows that tying three telephones together to make a grappling hook and then rappelling between buildings is the best method of travel in the concrete jungle!

Numbertwo
November 25th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Me to, I'm after things to make a bow, I have other weapons but not the one I'm good with.
And I was going to search the ambulance aswell ^^

I could give you my crossbow if you have anything useful to trade for it.

RLVG
November 25th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Everyone knows that tying three telephones together to make a grappling hook and then rappelling between buildings is the best method of travel in the concrete jungle!

Let's all go "Dead Rising Style" and think of everything imaginable. Suuuuuuuuuuuure.

Fishing Pole + Handgun = Roof-Sniper.

Glip
November 25th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Let's all go "Dead Rising Style" and think of everything imaginable. Suuuuuuuuuuuure.

Fishing Pole + Handgun = Roof-Sniper.

I'm a firm believer in the "If it looks stupid but it works, then it ain't stupid" methodology of solving problems.

NoctiZ
November 25th, 2013, 01:43 PM
I'm a firm believer in the "If it looks stupid but it works, then it ain't stupid" methodology of solving problems.

I'm a firm believer in the "If you can burn it, smoke it" methodology of ignoring problems.

42shadow42
November 25th, 2013, 02:15 PM
You guys have it all wrong, I prefer to use delegation, as a method of both solving AND ignoring problems.

Glip
November 25th, 2013, 08:21 PM
You guys have it all wrong, I prefer to use delegation, as a method of both solving AND ignoring problems.

Perhaps, but who are you gunna delegate things to in a free-for-all every-man-for-himself combat zone?

42shadow42
November 25th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Perhaps, but who are you gunna delegate things to in a free-for-all every-man-for-himself combat zone?

That's for me to know and you to find out!

Glip
November 25th, 2013, 08:55 PM
That's for me to know and you to find out!

Hmph.

Well, I just like to tell everyone that with the information I have gathered, I can confirm that there are forces at work in this game that are not directly from the challengers or the observers.

There seems to be some NPC's influencing the game.

RLVG
November 26th, 2013, 07:58 AM
There seems to be some NPC's influencing the game.

Confirm?

NoctiZ
November 26th, 2013, 08:55 AM
I may or may not be able to confirm. Shhhh.

Espozito
November 26th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Confirm?

No. There aren't any NPC's.

Espozito
November 26th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Attention, please. The game is delayed as my mum had an accident today.
There are a few systems for future Turns time shedules. Which one is acceptable for you?

1. This turn ends at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=8+am+27+November+2013), next one - this (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=9+pm+27+November+2013) and the rest go 24 hours later each as it was before.
2. This turn ends at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=9+pm+27+November+2013) and the rest go 24 hours as it was before.

NoctiZ
November 26th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Attention, please. The game is delayed as my mum had an accident today.
There are a few systems for future Turns time shedules. Which one is acceptable for you?

1. This turn ends at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=8+am+27+November+2013), next one - this (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=9+pm+27+November+2013) and the rest go 24 hours later each as it was before.
2. This turn ends at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=9+pm+27+November+2013) and the rest go 24 hours as it was before.

Meh, both are acceptable. IMO you should pick what you feel you prefer.

Also sorry to hear that. Hope she isn't hurt too much. If she is, I hope she gets well soon!

Espozito
November 26th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Meh, both are acceptable. IMO you should pick what you feel you prefer.

Also sorry to hear that. Hope she isn't hurt too much. If she is, I hope she gets well soon!

She'll be alright, thank you. It's nothing that serious but I'll need to look after her thiis night.

RLVG
November 26th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Take your time.

Citrus
November 26th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Echoing other players, your mum takes precedence. Pick whichever option works best for you and post it, hope things are/continue to be ok

@RLVG arrange a meet? I wanna pop some pills

RLVG
November 26th, 2013, 01:48 PM
@RLVG arrange a meet? I wanna pop some pills

As long you don't kill me. I want to find out what those pills do lol, so I have one for myself for whatever it is. Maybe it's a cure for you.

Banshis
November 26th, 2013, 02:17 PM
As long you don't kill me. I want to find out what those pills do lol, so I have one for myself for whatever it is. Maybe it's a cure for you.

I stole his weapon so you are safe.

Citrus
November 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM
I put him to sleep so you are safe.

FTFY

Glip
November 26th, 2013, 04:44 PM
No. There aren't any NPC's.

I find this very dubious, unless we've got people with flippin' teleporters, or zombies coming back to life.

NoctiZ
November 26th, 2013, 04:47 PM
I find this very dubious, unless we've got people with flippin' teleporters, or zombies coming back to life.

DA WIFOM

LOOK AT IT

Glip
November 26th, 2013, 04:50 PM
DA WIFOM

LOOK AT IT

NoctiZ why you be tryin' to kill people? 'Tis not a very nice thing to do.

NoctiZ
November 26th, 2013, 04:54 PM
NoctiZ why you be tryin' to kill people? 'Tis not a very nice thing to do.

What? If that's you with me in the building then why the hell did you shoot first, you fool?

Glip
November 26th, 2013, 06:13 PM
What? If that's you with me in the building then why the hell did you shoot first, you fool?

I haven't shot anyone, man. I'm just trying to figure out who is where, and what exactly I witnessed last night. Because right now, what I saw doesn't seem possible unless you marched south double time from the start, or we have some NPC's. Host claims there's no NPC's; if so, YOU were the person I saw, but then it's impossible for you to have been attacked as well as there simply aren't enough PC's that could possibly be nearby to cause the actions of last night.

I'm inclined to believe you were attacked as you claim, which means you weren't the person I saw, and are in fact no where near where these events occurred... but that leaves no possible PC's to be the person I saw last night, unless people have been setting up some very elaborate cooperative ruses in the chat of the past few turns, or we got zombies up in dis bitch.

Espozito
November 26th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Turn 7 will end this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=9+pm+27+November+2013)

RLVG
November 27th, 2013, 12:57 AM
I haven't shot anyone, man. I'm just trying to figure out who is where, and what exactly I witnessed last night. Because right now, what I saw doesn't seem possible unless you marched south double time from the start, or we have some NPC's. Host claims there's no NPC's; if so, YOU were the person I saw, but then it's impossible for you to have been attacked as well as there simply aren't enough PC's that could possibly be nearby to cause the actions of last night.

I'm inclined to believe you were attacked as you claim, which means you weren't the person I saw, and are in fact no where near where these events occurred... but that leaves no possible PC's to be the person I saw last night, unless people have been setting up some very elaborate cooperative ruses in the chat of the past few turns, or we got zombies up in dis bitch.

What if... You saw their 1st action before they moved and saw them again, while another action took place before that one moved and etc?
... Which means... You're being followed while another is being followed by someone who is also followed by someone else, leading to almost full circle?

I have an idea :
Can we have a Full Map Update every 10th turn that show current living players and their locations? (If all living players agree to it)

ika
November 27th, 2013, 01:01 AM
I have an idea :
Can we have a Full Map Update every 10th turn that show current living players and their locations? (If all living players agree to it)

dont mind having that, can we also have the dead players and everything

Espozito
November 27th, 2013, 02:47 AM
dont mind having that, can we also have the dead players and everything

If you want so, then yes, you can.

42shadow42
November 27th, 2013, 02:48 AM

There is a teleporter in the Electrostation, if you manage to find the way inside.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 05:38 AM
If you want so, then yes, you can.
That would be super cool.

There is a teleporter in the Electrostation, if you manage to find the way inside.
But one would have to be a technician to use it, right? lol

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 08:56 AM

wat.

Well, then, if that's true, which I hope it isn't, then that would allow you to be the person I saw last night.

And it's no surprise to see you trying to kill people, you bloodthirsty freak, but it's still not very nice.

Also, I do not approve of map update idea.

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 09:07 AM
I think zones should start turning into danger zones so that your explosive collar goes off if you stand in them. Just so everyone wont be spread out too mutch. i imagine that someone is going to hide in a corner while everyone else is fighting.

Espozito
November 27th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Turn 8

Hot news:

Interesting events continue to happen. This turn 42shadow42 wasn't so lucky and got 3 lives lost total! I actually think this might be the last time we see him in this Tournament.
Also, my hopes didn't come true. Out of 10 possible killers only 4 of them started fighting immideately. I think the Ultimate Tournament should "help" you to get one winner... So I started a little experiment with some two of you, mehehe.

(all of this is RP speech, guys, I'm not a maniac and the rules of the game don't change)

24 hours more

Banshis
November 27th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Turn 8

Hot news:

Interesting events continue to happen. This turn 42shadow42 wasn't so lucky and got 3 lives lost total! I actually think this might be the last time we see him in this Tournament.
Also, my hopes didn't come true. Out of 10 possible killers only 4 of them started fighting immideately. I think the Ultimate Tournament should "help" you to get one winner... So I started a little experiment with some two of you, mehehe.

(all of this is RP speech, guys, I'm not a maniac and the rules of the game don't change)

24 hours more

Could we get a count of who is still alive and everyone's lives left?

Espozito
November 27th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Could we get a count of who is still alive and everyone's lives left?

42shadow42 - 2
SuperJack - 5
ika - 5
Banshis - 5
powerofdeath - 4
RLVG - 5
Citrus - 4
Numbertwo - 5
NoctiZ - 4
Glip - 5

Dead tributes challengers:

Slaol - modkilled at B8 (head exploded)
clementine - died at H4 (probably explosion)
deathworlds - died at C1 (probably killed by another challanger)
TheJester - suicided at I6 (burnt himself)

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 10:55 AM
BOOM MOTHERFUCKER, that's what you get if you mess with the bull (no offense, this is just my RP speech)

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Lol, good luck Numbertwo, I been eagering a fight for 8 turns now. If Slaol cant give me the satisfaction, then you can.

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Im surprised that you were able to perform that stunt with a knife in your shoulder and back. But you will regret getting into a close combat fight with me.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Haha, our host is gettin' pissy that I haven't tried to kill anyone else yet. Gimme a break, dude. Hard to kill people without any useful weapons.

I'm starting to get a good idea of what/who I saw the previous turn. Need another night of feedback to be certain.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Haha, our host is gettin' pissy that I haven't tried to kill anyone else yet. Gimme a break, dude. Hard to kill people without any useful weapons.

I'm starting to get a good idea of what/who I saw the previous turn. Need another night of feedback to be certain.

Depends on where you are. Did you look into a building? Are you in a building watching people? Are you seeing me and shadow making hard sweaty love to eachother?

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Depends on where you are. Did you look into a building? Are you in a building watching people? Are you seeing me and shadow making hard sweaty love to eachother?

All I know is apparently my eyesight is pretty damn selective. Also it seems that 2 some bodies are about to die.

And I'm debating what to do with my next action.

RLVG
November 27th, 2013, 11:54 AM
There appear to be someone at D5, C4, C3, B3, A5, C7.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 12:07 PM
B3 would be me and shadow I guess.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM

I don't think that's quite right, as there's only 10 challengers left alive, and at least 5 of them aren't in any of those locations.

RLVG
November 27th, 2013, 12:11 PM
I don't think that's quite right, as there's only 10 challengers left alive, and at least 5 of them aren't in any of those locations.

Round 8 and 10 challengers, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's at the west side.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Round 8 and 10 challengers, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's at the west side.

Ika and superjack are dicking about the hospital/motel.

Myself, numbertwo, and powerofdeath are guaranteed not to be in any of those locations.

That leaves only 5 people, and you mentioned 6 locations.

Banshis
November 27th, 2013, 12:17 PM

I can confirm that I am in none of those areas.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 12:17 PM

Maybe he guessed positions that people were most likely at right now.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Maybe he guessed positions that people were most likely at right now.

Maybe he did. And I'm letting him know he has to be wrong on at least one of those ^.^

RLVG
November 27th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Ika and superjack are dicking about the hospital/motel.

Myself, numbertwo, and powerofdeath are guaranteed not to be in any of those locations.

That leaves only 5 people, and you mentioned 6 locations.

Damn.

I simply wanted to confirm who were in 4 of the locations that I checked after scouting on top of a building. Maybe I'm on one of these?
The idea was to trick others to reveal other's locations as well in paranoia.

I gurantee however, someone is pointing a sniper in direction of C4 from D6. Oh snap.
The guy that got sniper, I'm going to take that sniper. With force or not.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Damn.

I simply wanted to confirm who were in 4 of the locations that I checked after scouting on top of a building. Maybe I'm on one of these?

I gurantee however, someone is pointing a sniper in direction of C4 from D6. Oh snap.
I had no problem with confirming my location, after all you will know after this turn anyway.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Damn.

The only people that could possibly be in D6 right now would be either Citrus or Banshis, and I'm pretty sure neither of them has a sniper.

I think you may need to get your eyes checked. ^.^ Unless you're just trying to get me to reveal my location, in which case, feel free to keep spouting wrong info. It should be pretty obvious where I am by now.

RLVG
November 27th, 2013, 12:29 PM
The only people that could possibly be in D6 right now would be either Citrus or Banshis, and I'm pretty sure neither of them has a sniper.

I think you may need to get your eyes checked. ^.^ Unless you're just trying to get me to reveal my location, in which case, feel free to keep spouting wrong info. It should be pretty obvious where I am by now.

Citrus is the unsuspecting victim at C4. I couldn't identify the one at D6.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Citrus is the unsuspecting victim at C4. I couldn't identify the one at D6.

That only leaves Banshis, and while I don't believe he has a sniper, I can't guarantee he doesn't. Haven't checked up on him in a while. I could take a gander in that direction if you want.

Banshis
November 27th, 2013, 12:32 PM
That only leaves Banshis, and while I don't believe he has a sniper, I can't guarantee he doesn't. Haven't checked up on him in a while. I could take a gander in that direction if you want.

You are somewhere by A6. Last turn you fell on a roof at A6.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 12:35 PM
You are somewhere by A6. Last turn you fell on a roof at A6.

Which makes it awfully easy to take a gander over at you in D6, eh? Or maybe I should just stay low so I don't get sniped ^.^

Banshis
November 27th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Which makes it awfully easy to take a gander over at you in D6, eh? Or maybe I should just stay low so I don't get sniped ^.^

Nah I'll admit that I don't have a sniper. The gun that you see is the shotgun I stole from Citrus after I knocked him out with my flashlight lol.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Nah I'll admit that I don't have a sniper. The gun that you see is the shotgun I stole from Citrus after I knocked him out with my flashlight lol.

I see no gun; I don't even know for sure that you're in D6, save by RLVG's word and your lack of denial. I haven't been able to look that direction yet.

Banshis
November 27th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Ok. Join the fun we are at C5.

You know I am near this area though.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 12:43 PM
You know I am near this area though.

Indeed, which is why I had trouble identifying what I saw the night after Turn 6, and couldn't say anything more about RLVG's list of locations except that I knew 5 people weren't in those locations.

In other news, Banshis; you should watch out. While my hypothesis states that Numbertwo is royally fucked after wasting all his munitions on trying to kill PoD, who is now chasing after him through the mall, PoD will likely come after you next, as you're the next closest target.

Banshis
November 27th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Also if I had a sniper Citrus would be dead by now.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Also if I had a sniper Citrus would be dead by now.

Unless you missed like a nub due to not having any sniper skills.

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Indeed, which is why I had trouble identifying what I saw the night after Turn 6, and couldn't say anything more about RLVG's list of locations except that I knew 5 people weren't in those locations.

In other news, Banshis; you should watch out. While my hypothesis states that Numbertwo is royally fucked after wasting all his munitions on trying to kill PoD, who is now chasing after him through the mall, PoD will likely come after you next, as you're the next closest target.

Nah, I would spare Banshis. Hes my bud.

Banshis
November 27th, 2013, 12:48 PM

Also I do specialize in Shotguns. 1 shot KO!

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Nah, I would spare Banshis. Hes my bud.

Everyone's my bud in this game. Speaking of which, if you want to head back west after you clean up the mess in the mall, I've got some nice supplies you could use to patch yourself up.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Also to all observers: This night is going to be gruesome. Better close your eyes if you can't handle gore.

Btw, how many observers are there currently?

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Also to all observers: This night is going to be gruesome. Better close your eyes if you can't handle gore.

A minimum of 3.

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 12:58 PM
A minimum of 3.

This remind me

*sexy dance* Hey observers! Help me out! DW and Clem! I love you both equally!

Remember PoD-W?

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Hey observers, I'm gonna give you a show that you won't forget so fast! Also, Espozito wrote such an awesome action feedback, too bad I can't post it.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Hey observers, I'm gonna give you a show that you won't forget so fast! Also, Espozito wrote such an awesome action feedback, too bad I can't post it.

Such show. Many violence. Much kill. Wow.

RLVG
November 27th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Well, I don't have too much faith in the observers. I want either some remote explosives or a sniper riffle with ammo, but there's no such and probably already fully looted.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Such show. Many violence. Much kill. Wow.

I didn't choose the doge life, the doge life chose me.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 01:09 PM
I didn't choose the doge life, the doge life chose me.

I expected better from you, NoctiZ. Such heartless killing should be beneath you. Instead you revel in it, enjoy it; you treat it as entertainment for the sick folk who watch us struggle for our lives.

I for one will have none of it; this isn't a game! People's lives are at stake; no prize or championship is worth taking the life of another.

Espozito
November 27th, 2013, 01:10 PM

Three

ika
November 27th, 2013, 01:10 PM
sj we hould trade, i didnt get too much stuff but we will see

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Three

Damn, it's like I'm psychic! I should have put that on my list of powers at the start.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 01:12 PM
I expected better from you, NoctiZ. Such heartless killing should be beneath you. Instead you revel in it, enjoy it; you treat it as entertainment for the sick folk who watch us struggle for our lives.

I for one will have none of it; this isn't a game! People's lives are at stake; no prize or championship is worth taking the life of another.

Tell that shadow! I was just checking out this cool sweet house and suddenly I got shot in the hand! Damn fools are all out to hunt eachother, it was self-defense! But that kind of violence I can enjoy atleast.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Damn, it's like I'm psychic! I should have put that on my list of powers at the start.

wow why u so smart

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Tell that shadow! I was just checking out this cool sweet house and suddenly I got shot in the hand! Damn fools are all out to hunt eachother, it was self-defense! But that kind of violence I can enjoy atleast.

Shadow may be a twisted sadist, but it's not his fault. He needs medical help; therapy and treatment, not execution! Everyone deserves life; even taking the life of a murderer makes yourself no better than the murderer.

You've fallen to his level, NoctiZ.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Shadow may be a twisted sadist, but it's not his fault. He needs medical help; therapy and treatment, not execution! Everyone deserves life; even taking the life of a murderer makes yourself no better than the murderer.

You've fallen to his level, NoctiZ.

I am what you make me.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 01:24 PM
I am what you make me.

You are the sum of your actions, and right now, your actions make you a rather sorry excuse for a human being.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 01:28 PM
You are the sum of your actions, and right now, your actions make you a rather sorry excuse for a human being.

I was born from nothing, raised by nothing and escaped nothing. I am nothing. But I can be everything you want me to be. Right now, shadow wants me to be a killer. He will get a killer.

RLVG
November 27th, 2013, 01:36 PM
I was born from nothing, raised by nothing and escaped nothing. I am nothing. But I can be everything you want me to be. Right now, shadow wants me to be a killer. He will get a killer.

"Do not do unto others what you would not have them do unto you".

I thought of just saying it, out or in of contex.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 01:38 PM
"Do not do unto others what you would not have them do unto you".

I thought of just saying it, out or in of contex.

"But do unto others what they are doing unto you." is how I would complete the saying. Fuck him for attacking me, not me for retaliating. :D

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 01:40 PM
what exacly did you attack him with last round?

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 01:42 PM
what exacly did you attack him with last round?

With my fists. HULK SMASH

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 01:43 PM
I also just realised that i used my action 2 ability while pod was still using his action 1 ability. Are we not supposed to do each action at the same time?

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Unless pod was able to heal himself up and then climb up on the mall with just 1 action.

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Unless pod was able to heal himself up and then climb up on the mall with just 1 action.

My actions specifiy said to wait for you to do your actions then do my actions

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 01:53 PM
My actions specifiy said to wait for you to do your actions then do my actions

But then you should have been standing still.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 02:02 PM
But then you should have been standing still.

Not if it's rolled that you missed your attack.

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Not if it's rolled that you missed your attack.

He ran to the car while i fired my first shot. I don't think he even uses rolls to determine if something is successful.

RLVG
November 27th, 2013, 02:05 PM
He was hiding behind a car while i fired both my shots. so my bolts hit the car.

Y car no boom?

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 02:11 PM
He ran to the car while i fired my first shot. I don't think he even uses rolls to determine if something is successful.

I think he does for many things. But if you have a certain skill then the roll will either be almost always successful or you will be always successful.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Y car no boom?

Because this isn't a movie. This is real life. Cars don't simply explode whenever they get shot.

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 02:19 PM
I think he does for many things. But if you have a certain skill then the roll will either be almost always successful or you will be always successful.

I'd correct that to always partially or fully successful

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 02:19 PM
In other news, I vote for some sort of "-skip" system so we can make these turns go faster.

RLVG
November 27th, 2013, 02:25 PM
In other news, I vote for some sort of "-skip" system so we can make these turns go faster.

I write the action of mine the moment I have finished reading the feedback.

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Another funny thing is that i required 2 actions to climb up on the mall and i also needed to drop some items aswell becouse i was too heavy. 1 action to throw the rope there and another to climb up.
Pod did it with 1 action while having a knife in his back. I hope he doesn't have any heavy items becouse then he shouldn't have been able to climb up.

ika
November 27th, 2013, 02:27 PM
skip

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Ofc we are fast with the new actions but think of the poor host having to do all that work.

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Another funny thing is that i required 2 actions to climb up on the mall and i also needed to drop some items aswell becouse i was too heavy. 1 action to throw the rope there and another to climb up.
Pod did it with 1 action while having a knife in his back. I hope he doesn't have any heavy items becouse then he shouldn't have been able to climb up.

Were you really "required" to use 2 actions, or did you just happen to write them out as two actions when you did it?

From what I've seen, you can get away with putting more than one movement into a single "action," but the more things you try to do in one action, the less likely they are to ee successful. For instance, I should be able to use one action instead of 3 to open a door, walk into the room, and turn on the light switch, with no problem. But if I try to use one action to search all the floors of a 3-story building, I won't get much back.

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 02:37 PM
I tried to use 1 action to climb up on the wall but it failed becouse i was too heavy. I was forced to drop some items untill i could proceed. The only thing i was carrying was a crossbow, throwing knives, walkie talkie, syrine and a piece of paper. I had to drop 2 throwing knives and the piece of paper to proceed.

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Im assuming that you guys also had to drop items when you attempt to climb up somewhere.

ika
November 27th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Im assuming that you guys also had to drop items when you attempt to climb up somewhere.

im an acrobat fuck that

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 02:40 PM

I haven't had to drop any items yet; then again, I haven't had to climb anything, and I haven't had much like in finding items in the first place.

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 02:40 PM
im an acrobat fuck that

me too. but you are not a athlet.

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 02:41 PM
I haven't had to drop any items yet; then again, I haven't had to climb anything, and I haven't had much like in finding items in the first place.

So you didnt swing around like tarzan on a rope?

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 02:41 PM

Gonna tell you something.. I wanted to go around as Solid Snake, but when I had to climb down the building I had to throw my box off.. :(

Glip
November 27th, 2013, 02:43 PM
So you didnt swing around like tarzan on a rope?
I did, but not to climb up anything. In fact, I was climbing down.

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Well, since you guys had to throw away items when you were climbing then im going to assume that pod has allmost no items in his inventory. Having a knife in the back should have made it even harder to carry stuff.

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Well, since you guys had to throw away items when you were climbing then im going to assume that pod has allmost no items in his inventory. Having a knife in the back should have made it even harder to carry stuff.

It depends if it would come in the way of climbing. The things I had were still there, but the box, making me immobile, had to be thrown away. Or did it fall off? lol

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 02:56 PM
It depends if it would come in the way of climbing. The things I had were still there, but the box, making me immobile, had to be thrown away. Or did it fall off? lol

The only thing i had to throw away was a piece of paper and 2 throwing knives, i didn't have anything that could make me immobile, the biggest thing i had was the crossbow.

RLVG
November 27th, 2013, 02:57 PM

So let me ask you, about this box.
Is it as cheap as your tecniques?

NoctiZ
November 27th, 2013, 03:02 PM
So let me ask you, about this box.
Is it as cheap as your tecniques?

It is trash.

Espozito
November 28th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Turn 9

Hot news:

As predicted, 42shadow42 is no more. He died and the interesting thing was that he didn't even make anything to save himself. He didn't send any actions.
Also SuperJack didn't act either. Be careful, guys or your heads'll explode.

20+4 hours.

ika
November 28th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Turn 9

Hot news:

As predicted, 42shadow42 is no more. He died and the interesting thing was that he didn't even make anything to save himself. He didn't send any actions.
Also SuperJack didn't act either. Be careful, guys or your heads'll explode.

20+4 hours.

death description for shadow? or did he just die?

Espozito
November 28th, 2013, 11:04 AM
death description for shadow? or did he just die?

You can't know. You only know his life detector shos zero.
He could die of some wounds and injuries of earlier life-losses or was killed by another challenger. Make your guesses.

(A complete list of death descriptions and who-by-who will appear in the end of Ultimate Tournament)

Banshis
November 28th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Well there was an explosion at C9.

RLVG
November 28th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Well there was an explosion at C9.

GG mall.

NoctiZ
November 28th, 2013, 11:28 AM
You can't know. You only know his life detector shos zero.
He could die of some wounds and injuries of earlier life-losses or was killed by another challenger. Make your guesses.

(A complete list of death descriptions and who-by-who will appear in the end of Ultimate Tournament)

I'll guess that I killed shadow. A bit unlikely but I like living risky.

Glip
November 28th, 2013, 11:32 AM
GG mall.

PoD and Numbertwo are having an epic duel to the death inside the mall. Banshis and I grabbed some popcorn and are watching and taking bets.

Numbertwo
November 28th, 2013, 01:28 PM
I hope the jester doesn't have access to the observer chat, lol. I find it suspicious that pod allways counters every move i make.

Unless his action is: Counter every move numbertwo makes.

RLVG
November 28th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Unless his action is: Counter every move numbertwo makes.

Nah.
[Counter when I have nothing better to do]

powerofdeath
November 28th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Alright time to die numbertwo.

Numbertwo
November 28th, 2013, 02:24 PM

But you ran away, coward.

NoctiZ
November 28th, 2013, 02:31 PM

He is going to blast you away with his arm-blaster.

powerofdeath
November 28th, 2013, 02:32 PM

I never did o.O i thought you ran away

Glip
November 28th, 2013, 02:32 PM

http://i.imgur.com/aVZgT.gif

Banshis
November 28th, 2013, 02:33 PM

Nah he is gonna Summon Tibbers to annihilate Numbertwo.

RLVG
November 28th, 2013, 02:33 PM

Or jump on the roof so hard the celling breaks and drop debris on to the unsuspecting vimctim.

Numbertwo
November 28th, 2013, 02:35 PM
I never did o.O i thought you ran away

How are you unharmed if you didn't run away from the explosion?

I threw the gasoline canister on you and then i shot it with a rocket.

powerofdeath
November 28th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Nah he is gonna Summon Tibbers to annihilate Numbertwo.

Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

*RAWR*

powerofdeath
November 28th, 2013, 02:45 PM
How are you unharmed if you didn't run away from the explosion?

I threw the gasoline canister on you and then i shot it with a rocket.

My action was to take cover

Citrus
November 28th, 2013, 06:34 PM
RLVG, mind if I use my first action to do something productive? Or do you want me to just pop the pill and then the productive thing (fixing some of my gear after my run-in with Banshis). I'm fine with doing it second, just slightly worried the pill may cause bad things to occur

RLVG
November 29th, 2013, 01:13 AM
RLVG, mind if I use my first action to do something productive? Or do you want me to just pop the pill and then the productive thing (fixing some of my gear after my run-in with Banshis). I'm fine with doing it second, just slightly worried the pill may cause bad things to occur

Do the first action, I won't hurt you. I'll be gone after. After all, you did want that pill!
If you're getting sick or whatever, I won't be there to kill you.

Espozito
November 29th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Turn 10

Hot news:

Crazy stuff happening due to our jubilee turn!
First of all, SuperJack was inactive for his last time. He's now meeting with Slaol in headless corpse party!
Also, Numbertwo coming down. He lost 2 lives during 10th turn.
RLVG didn't send any action.
Also, look at the sky! It's getting completely dark. Now you need a scource of light to find anything, otherwise you can't do several things:

loot items;
look around the area to have visual description;
notice players from middle and far distance;
notice exact identities of players from short and middle distance (you'll only see a shadow);

Starting/stopping using light scources doesn't need action to be used.
Also check the first post as it now has the present Map of SQUT with list of alive players and their positions!

24 hours (or less if I get all the actions earlier)

ika
November 29th, 2013, 10:23 AM
​ummmm there no updated map?

Espozito
November 29th, 2013, 10:25 AM
​ummmm there no updated map?

The turns list. below it.

ika
November 29th, 2013, 10:28 AM
i love how i am all the way on the other side of the map from everyone XD

RLVG
November 29th, 2013, 10:29 AM
RLVG didn't send any action.

Huh, I send a command that I would move after the first action which required me to wait for him to act. I asumed that the round would continue with me moving.
Do it take a whole turn to wait for another to take action?

Banshis
November 29th, 2013, 10:31 AM
You put me on the wrong space Espozito.

ika
November 29th, 2013, 10:38 AM
im gonna have fun checking this newly dead body.

Numbertwo
November 29th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Pod jumps out of the 3rd floor in the mall and he doesnt even get wounded? The third floor of a mall must be at least 20 meters

NoctiZ
November 29th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Pod jumps out of the 3rd floor in the mall and he doesnt even get wounded? The third floor of a mall must be at least 20 meters

If he's an Acrobat then he could do super awesome action parkour fall.

Numbertwo
November 29th, 2013, 10:45 AM
He was stabbed by a used syringe so he is probably going to get aids now.

ika
November 29th, 2013, 10:56 AM
He was stabbed by a used syringe so he is probably going to get aids now.

who was?

ika
November 29th, 2013, 10:57 AM
also who spoke through what is probally a walkie talkie?

Espozito
November 29th, 2013, 11:03 AM

This is reasoned, don't worry.

You put me on the wrong space Espozito.

Sorry, messed up here. Fixed to D7.

Huh, I send a command that I would move after the first action which required me to wait for him to act. I asumed that the round would continue with me moving.
Do it take a whole turn to wait for another to take action?

You can't pre-send actions like "Once he makes something the next turn, I go to that area".

Numbertwo
November 29th, 2013, 05:02 PM
I wonder if pod has been taking drugs. there was something crazy about him when he jumped out of the 3rd floor window and attacked me.

powerofdeath
November 29th, 2013, 05:05 PM
I wonder if pod has been taking drugs. there was something crazy about him when he jumped out of the 3rd floor window and attacked me.

I am surprised you survived. That neck shot should kill you. Anyhoo you would probably die tonight. I tackled you.

Numbertwo
November 29th, 2013, 05:07 PM
I am surprised you survived. That neck shot should kill you. Anyhoo you would probably die tonight. I tackled you.

You hit me slightly in the neck. it's just a flesh wound. Enjoy getting aids, your death will be slow and painful.

powerofdeath
November 29th, 2013, 05:16 PM
You hit me slightly in the neck. it's just a flesh wound. Enjoy getting aids, your death will be slow and painful.

Condition: needle in the stomach

I dont have aids

Numbertwo
November 29th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Condition: needle in the stomach

I dont have aids

Becouse you haven't visited a doctor yet. Aids is not something you notice in just 1 minute. Just give it some days to take effect.

Numbertwo
November 29th, 2013, 05:19 PM
or months...

powerofdeath
November 29th, 2013, 05:24 PM
or months...

Each turn is like 5 minute or so.
The entire game time is about 50 minutes now.

powerofdeath
November 29th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Each turn is like 5 minute or so.
The entire game time is about 50 minutes now.

Ill go to the doctor after I survive.

Espozito
November 30th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Turn 11

Hot news:

Woohoo! Now that's what I was waiting for! We've got lots of things happened this turn.
First of all, RIP Citrus who died at B5.
Powerofdeath is losing 1 life.
And Numbertwo also dies losing last of his lives at B10!

Oh yeah, people! We're getting to the end soon.
24 more hours.

Espozito
November 30th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Ill go to the doctor after I survive.

Happy 666th post!

powerofdeath
November 30th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Good fight numbertwo good fight!

NoctiZ
November 30th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Well, ain't this interesting?

powerofdeath
November 30th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Final 6 huh...

RLVG
November 30th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Technically, it was suicide.

powerofdeath
November 30th, 2013, 10:47 AM

Who suicided?

NoctiZ
November 30th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Was it like the good old "Stop hitting yourself"?

RLVG
November 30th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Who suicided?

Citrus died because of that yellow pill.

powerofdeath
November 30th, 2013, 10:51 AM

LOL!

NoctiZ
November 30th, 2013, 10:51 AM

Cyanide. The other pill is probably happiness then.

Glip
November 30th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Note to self: Don't drink anything RLVG has been near.

In other news, I hope my action works tonight. I had fun thinking it up, reasoning how it could work.

RLVG
November 30th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Note to self: Don't drink anything RLVG has been near.

I had a yellow and a blue pill. By figuring out the yellow, I now know the blue is the cure.

But do I want to take the blue pill? I'm more than ready enough for the truth.

Glip
November 30th, 2013, 11:37 AM
I had a yellow and a blue pill. By figuring out the yellow, I now know the blue is the cure.

But do I want to take the blue pill? I'm more than ready enough for the truth.

I don't think blue is the cure. If Citrus died instantly to the poison, not much point in a cure for a dead guy. Unless it's a magic pill of resurrection that brings dead people back to life.

RLVG
November 30th, 2013, 11:40 AM
I don't think blue is the cure. If Citrus died instantly to the poison, not much point in a cure for a dead guy. Unless it's a magic pill of resurrection that brings dead people back to life.

He didn't die super-instantly. He was like following me, talking normally asking for alliance when he suddenly coughed, eyes bled out, stopped to breathe and fell on the ground.
Rest In Peace, potential ally. I would've considered to be an ally.

Now for logic.

Because Yellow was the poison, the Blue is something else.
The Blue must be a Super Steroid that gives me night vision, twice the amount of health and allows me to punch through walls.

Espozito
December 1st, 2013, 08:44 AM
I'll need to delay the game for today cause of freaking mathematics that we have to do without teacher's explanation. I so hate that old fucker who thinks that we've already learned matrixes and limits in kindergarten and also he's a fucking pedophile so I'll just cut his eyes and tongue with a spoon tomorrow! I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!

powerofdeath
December 1st, 2013, 03:54 PM
I'll need to delay the game for today cause of freaking mathematics that we have to do without teacher's explanation. I so hate that old fucker who thinks that we've already learned matrixes and limits in kindergarten and also he's a fucking pedophile so I'll just cut his eyes and tongue with a spoon tomorrow! I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!

Just remember
1+1=2

It will help you for rest of your life.

powerofdeath
December 1st, 2013, 03:55 PM
Numbertwo, you should give me stuff to rebuild again. After all, it was an epic fight (:

You too other dead people and observers!

powerofdeath
December 1st, 2013, 03:56 PM
Have anybody got anything from them? Or are the observer inactive?

RLVG
December 1st, 2013, 04:03 PM
Have anybody got anything from them? Or are the observer inactive?

I have received nothing at all from the observers.
All I have a multi-purpose gun with no ammo and I successfully intimidated someone with it.

Can I receive some sniper rifle with ammo instead? Lol.

NoctiZ
December 1st, 2013, 04:20 PM
Observers are racist, that's why I didn't get anything yet. Goddamnit, all this shit I have to put up with.

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 07:05 AM
im doing relativly well for my situation.

although i would like some suppies for me from them

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 07:29 AM
Observers.. I need something.

I NEED A VUVUZELA!!!!

I would be as obnoxious as red capslock text in font 8. Pls.

Espozito
December 2nd, 2013, 10:14 AM
Turn 12

Hot news:

Well, looks like the things are going easier since the last turn. Well, there was a lot of action and you need to rest really... Or those who rested enough should now get in action.
Oh, also, the first SQUTOR help has been recieved by one of you already. Looks like the observers have chosen their favourite.

24 hours

RLVG
December 2nd, 2013, 10:34 AM
This is just anticlimatic.

I have to avenge Citrus with scissors. I feel like an idiot since I thought the spelling was either Scizor or Schizor...

Glip
December 2nd, 2013, 10:43 AM
This is just anticlimatic.

I have to avenge Citrus with scissors. I feel like an idiot since I thought the spelling was either Scizor or Schizor...

Avenge Citrus? You're the one that got Citrus killed by giving him the pill. Unless you're talking about committing suicide...

RLVG
December 2nd, 2013, 11:04 AM
Avenge Citrus? You're the one that got Citrus killed by giving him the pill. Unless you're talking about committing suicide...

He wanted to take down someone and I don't know who it is. So, it's a matter of guessing who to avenge on.

RLVG
December 2nd, 2013, 11:14 AM
Hmm, out of the 6 of us, who's the lucky guy that received random stuff?

powerofdeath
December 2nd, 2013, 01:25 PM
Woot! I got a shotgun and 2 pack of medkits! Holy shit =D Thank you Observers! <3

The epic fight between me and Numbertwo must been epic enough to attract the observers.

Banshis
December 2nd, 2013, 02:05 PM
lol. I got 4 Molotov cocktails and a lighter from the observers! Burn!

RLVG
December 2nd, 2013, 03:04 PM
Woot! I got a shotgun and 2 pack of medkits! Holy shit =D Thank you Observers! <3

lol. I got 4 Molotov cocktails and a lighter from the observers! Burn!

Oh, also, the first SQUTOR help has been recieved by one of you already. Looks like the observers have chosen their favourite.[/COLOR]

OBJECTION!

"First", "One of you", "their favourite".

There shouldn't be two.

Banshis
December 2nd, 2013, 03:08 PM
Wait it said organizers of the tournament. So Espo left me the molotov and the lighter? Awesome!

powerofdeath
December 2nd, 2013, 03:33 PM
Wait it said organizers of the tournament. So Espo left me the molotov and the lighter? Awesome!

Mine said a crate from SQUTOR.

powerofdeath
December 2nd, 2013, 04:53 PM
Banshis, wanna truce for now and worry about the other 4? I do not want to have to kill you. It seems like youre heading to the mall.

RLVG
December 2nd, 2013, 04:57 PM
Banshis, wanna truce for now and worry about the other 4? I do not want to have to kill you. It seems like youre heading to the mall.

Sure, have truce with the one guy that has a sniper rifle, could snipe you when not looking.
I had to WIFOM Protect Citrus under the exchange of giving him the pill. Too bad he died anyway.

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 10:14 PM

well do you have a way of igniting them? if you dont you hold empty threats

Espozito
December 3rd, 2013, 10:14 AM
Turn 13

Hot news:

Well, since noone died or got any live-losses... or any AIDS... there's nothing hot this time (but I'm sure that touching some poisoned blood can mean something not good for you).
Oh, wait! You know why I love the 13th number? It's always a bad luck. So, since it's you playing the game the luck starts turning against you this time as the game gets harder.
Each turn a random side line of the map will be set on fire. Stepping in it means instant death. Call it a dead end... really dead. So, we actually DO have something hot here.

This turn (since it'd be unfair to burn any of you not prepared) I've chosen the exact line to burn: it's Eastern line from J1 to J10! This line is no more walkable.
So, during all the next turns the direction of the line (N, S, E, W) will being randomly chosen by a program. I won't control the machine.

Twenty-two hours

NoctiZ
December 3rd, 2013, 10:22 AM
It's getting hot in here..

RLVG
December 3rd, 2013, 10:23 AM
Hurray, let's do a fucking Bomberman and close the edges repeatively until there's no more room left.

NoctiZ
December 3rd, 2013, 10:24 AM
Or let's find some air strikes and play Battleship.. We could also play russian roulette. Got a revolver.

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 01:02 PM
Or let's find some air strikes and play Battleship.. We could also play russian roulette. Got a revolver.

how many chambers? im game

NoctiZ
December 3rd, 2013, 01:03 PM
how many chambers? im game

Got 2 bullets, probably 6 chambers.

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 01:12 PM
Got 2 bullets, probably 6 chambers.

where are we meeting up?

ika
December 4th, 2013, 06:47 AM
any news?

NoctiZ
December 4th, 2013, 08:42 AM
where are we meeting up?

I can go to the Electrostation. I'll be there.

ika
December 4th, 2013, 08:57 AM
hmmm.... i was going to head over to somewhere else first

Espozito
December 4th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Turn 14

Hot news:

So, the program has decided which line to burn... and it's the Western one!
All sectors from A1 to A10 are now burnt. Bye-bye the Radio Tower and someone's favourite building (the challenger I refer to will understand).
Well, noone died in that disaster neither anyone got any lives lost. You may live for now.
To clarify: the Burning goes after your actions.

24 hours left until some of you can possibly die so now let's just honour these people (listed in order of their deaths):

clementine
Slaol
TheJester
deathworlds
42shadow42
SuperJack
Numbertwo
Citrus

powerofdeath
December 4th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Lol
Will the fire stay there for the rest of the game? Or will it like burn out and you can return to it?

Glip
December 4th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Dear god, 8 people have died already? I feel like the game has barely begun.

My poor little A5 though :*( I spent so much time building a roost for my kitten family; I hope they managed to get out in time before the fires started.

Espozito
December 4th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Lol
Will the fire stay there for the rest of the game? Or will it like burn out and you can return to it?

To the rest of the game >:)

Espozito
December 4th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Dear god, 8 people have died already? I feel like the game has barely begun.

My poor little A5 though :*( I spent so much time building a roost for my kitten family; I hope they managed to get out in time before the fires started.

Our policy directs to harm only humans, not animals. So they were loaded on a helicopter first. They are safe =D

powerofdeath
December 5th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Our policy directs to harm only humans, not animals. So they were loaded on a helicopter first. They are safe =D

Lol good ^.^

Is the wolf dead yet?

ika
December 5th, 2013, 04:50 AM

wait then how are there wolfs and cats earllier

Espozito
December 5th, 2013, 10:12 AM
One extra hour for people who haven't sent their actions yet. Also, observers should visit SQUTOR to discuss something important.

NoctiZ
December 5th, 2013, 10:40 AM
One extra hour for people who haven't sent their actions yet. Also, observers should visit SQUTOR to discuss something important.

You should accept the action I have listed if you haven't done so already.

Espozito
December 5th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Turn 15

Hot news:

The burning's getting more interesting! The western line from B1 to B10 was set on fire!
At last we have a new corpse! You won't believe it. The one who died in fire this turn is Glip! Yes, even champions can fall.
He was inactive this time and payed with his life.
Also, Banshis was inactive too.
And even more confusing thing: one more person was to die in fire with Glip. But the observes decided that he needs some help and they saved his life. Of course, we will not reveal SQUTOR's fav challenger name.

24 hours for 5 people to fight for the victory

RLVG
December 5th, 2013, 11:50 AM
3. powerofdeath (Medic/Acrobat/Shotguns)
4. RLVG (Acrobat/Technician/Sniper Rifles) - THE SQ#2 VETERAN
8. NoctiZ (Athlet/Acrobat/Technician)
10. ika (Acrobat/Technician/Sniper Rifles)
13. Banshis (Medic/Demolition/Shotguns)

RLVG and ika are specialized in Sniper Rifles.
PoD and Banshis are specialized in Shotguns.
NoctiZ are specialized in no weapons.

Banshis is the only one who's not Acrobatic and Technician.

This'll be interesting.

NoctiZ
December 5th, 2013, 11:56 AM
3. powerofdeath (Medic/Acrobat/Shotguns)
4. RLVG (Acrobat/Technician/Sniper Rifles) - THE SQ#2 VETERAN
8. NoctiZ (Athlet/Acrobat/Technician)
10. ika (Acrobat/Technician/Sniper Rifles)
13. Banshis (Medic/Demolition/Shotguns)

RLVG and ika are specialized in Sniper Rifles.
PoD and Banshis are specialized in Shotguns.
NoctiZ are specialized in no weapons.

Banshis is the only one who's not Acrobatic and Technician.

This'll be interesting.

I don't need no weapon specialization. Tho I would've liked one in Pistols.. but I don't have that many shots anyway. Just hope that there will be some useful stuff here.

powerofdeath
December 5th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Lol banshis is inactive and I am in the same square with him. I barely escaped the row with my live, and I don't think it was because of SQUTOR though. I was already gonna move out of B column anyway.

powerofdeath
December 5th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Banshis, I come in peace. If you notice, I have the upperhand so don't fuck with me. I just want to trade or buddy up. Do you have anything useful?
I have some weapons and some useful items. If your head explodes like Slaol did, I will keep your head and put it next to Slaol's and probably loot you. ^.^

ika
December 6th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Banshis, I come in peace. If you notice, I have the upperhand so don't fuck with me. I just want to trade or buddy up. Do you have anything useful?
I have some weapons and some useful items. If your head explodes like Slaol did, I will keep your head and put it next to Slaol's and probably loot you. ^.^

lol if you have the upper hand just do it then.

i bet your 3 motolives cant do jack becasue you cant ignite them

Espozito
December 6th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Turn 16

Hot news:

A huge explosion was detected on the north. Because of line 1 burning (from A1 to J1) the electrostation exploded.
Luckily, you won't have any extra troubles with some sort of flood because we managed to block water. The river is now flowless.
As for other news, I'm happy that everyone's back in action. Also, NoctiZ has lost 1 life. He now has 3 of them!

48 hours or so because I'm living this saturday and'll be back on sunday
Also, what is your opinion about the game so far?

NoctiZ
December 6th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Game was cool at the beginning but now I'm just paranoid because I fear everyone has these OP weapons. But heck, I'm just gonna do it my way.

RLVG
December 6th, 2013, 11:01 AM
48 hours or so because I'm living this saturday and'll be back on sunday
Also, what is your opinion about the game so far?

Turn 17, update a list with the current health of players and who's alive?

As for the game, it's quite well and constructive. #4 should have the same style, but with puzzles in to the mix as well.

Game was cool at the beginning but now I'm just paranoid because I fear everyone has these OP weapons. But heck, I'm just gonna do it my way.

I have a fucking scissor and I'm not afraid to use it with malice.

Espozito
December 6th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Turn 17, update a list with the current health of players and who's alive?

As for the game, it's quite well and constructive. #4 should have the same style, but with puzzles in to the mix as well.

'll be done.
Yeah, since it was originally a logic game there have to be puzzles again. I'll do it.
I've already got an idea for SQ#4 and it'll be like this one with sectors. The only thing I really want to change is the PMing. Quite hard to always type in more than 10 different recipients plus the inbox gets full really quick. I'm working on it.

NoctiZ
December 6th, 2013, 11:35 AM
All hail Espozito, King of the Puzzle Games!

powerofdeath
December 6th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Banshis lol... I told you to not fucking mess with me. You messed with a wrong guy. You wasted your shotgun lol.

I wanted to trade =(

RLVG
December 6th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Banshis lol... I told you to not fucking mess with me. You messed with a wrong guy. You wasted your shotgun lol.

I wanted to trade =(

PoD and Banshis went on trading.

= Espozito is all like "Holy shit no one is dying", adding more fire!

= The entire section was burned and both PoD & Banshis died for attempting trade.

= RLVG and NoctiZ went on to a deathmatch knowing that there's barely anyone left alive.

= ika comes with a sniper rifle and snipes RLVG once he killed NoctiZ then ika trolls the game by eating the cyanide pill RLVG carries.

ika
December 6th, 2013, 02:30 PM
PoD and Banshis went on trading.

= Espozito is all like "Holy shit no one is dying", adding more fire!

= The entire section was burned and both PoD & Banshis died for attempting trade.

= RLVG and NoctiZ went on to a deathmatch knowing that there's barely anyone left alive.

= ika comes with a sniper rifle and snipes RLVG once he killed NoctiZ then ika trolls the game by eating the cyanide pill RLVG carries.

more like i sti here while you guys kill each other. im like half way across the map form where you guys probally are

ika
December 6th, 2013, 02:31 PM
and actually me and noctiz were going to play russian roulette if we are the last 2 ppl

RLVG
December 6th, 2013, 02:33 PM
more like i sti here while you guys kill each other. im like half way across the map form where you guys probally are

Sniper OP.

ika
December 6th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Sniper OP.

i know right. im going to take a nap this round to revcover health

Espozito
December 8th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Turn 17

Hot news:

The eastern line was set on fire. Sectors from I1 to I10 don't exist now.
More than that, an explosion was detected at D8 but no lifes lost or deaths.

24 hours

powerofdeath
December 9th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Lolol Banshis wasted his Shotgun AND molotov... Tsk tsk tsk.

NoctiZ
December 9th, 2013, 10:00 AM
ika you dumb shit. Apparently you made me fire my gun..

Espozito
December 9th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Turn 18

Hot news:

We may start having a show down here!
powerofdeath has lost one life and now can soon die as he has 2 of them left!
About burning: the line from A2 to J2 is on fire.

24 hours

powerofdeath
December 9th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Lol, i was hit by a hammer

NoctiZ
December 9th, 2013, 11:46 AM

THOR'S HAMMER? DON'T TELL ME YOU GOT IT

RLVG
December 9th, 2013, 11:54 AM

How you like it? I've got more. Since I've got no freaking ammo, I may have use for my tools.

Banshis
December 9th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Lolol Banshis wasted his Shotgun AND molotov... Tsk tsk tsk.

Funny. You think I had just 1 shell and 1 molotov?

powerofdeath
December 9th, 2013, 12:00 PM
THOR'S HAMMER? DON'T TELL ME YOU GOT IT

Yes I have it now. It said i was hit by a hammer and the person got scared and dropped it running away.

You jelly?

Banshis
December 9th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Yes I have it now. It said i was hit by a hammer and the person got scared and dropped it running away.

You jelly?
I got a machete. Wanna 1v1 hammer vs machete :P

powerofdeath
December 9th, 2013, 12:04 PM
I got a machete. Wanna 1v1 hammer vs machete :P

Sure, cut yourself three times, then Ill consider it.

Espozito
December 10th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Turn 19

Hot news:

This turn the line from A10 to J10 was burnt. Luckily for you, noone died in fire.
Also, Banshis didn't send his actions. His opponents should use this moment.

24 hours