PDA

View Full Version : Survival Quest #3 (let's get back to business)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

NoctiZ
November 20th, 2013, 08:04 AM
I'm happy with my actions that I have chosen, dis gon b gud.

deathworlds
November 20th, 2013, 08:27 AM
End day early so I can see my feedback before I have to go plz thnks.

Espozito
November 20th, 2013, 09:39 AM
End of turn 2. Wait for feedbacks. Don't respond here until the Turn 3 post appears!

Espozito
November 20th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Turn 3.

Hot news:

An explosion was detected at H4! By our detectors we assume that clementine died in explosion and it also caused TheJester to lose 2 lives. He now has 2 left.

Your 24 hours have started again.

Citrus
November 20th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Holy fuck nooooooo my favorite fruit-buddy!

Can the dead still speak in here? As co-observers of this deadly game watching from the outside?

RLVG
November 20th, 2013, 10:01 AM
TheJester, Clementine and PoD spawned in a parking lot. Superjack was nearby.

TheJester was injured. PoD or Superjack were the culprits.
Neither of them are skilled at bombs, so there's a chance that TheJester didn't know how to use it.

Whooo cooould iiit beee? [Naration Off]

Espozito
November 20th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Can the dead still speak in here? As co-observers of this deadly game watching from the outside?

Yes.

Citrus
November 20th, 2013, 10:04 AM
TheJester, Clementine and PoD spawned in a parking lot. Superjack was nearby.

TheJester was injured. PoD or Superjack were the culprits.
Neither of them are skilled at bombs, so there's a chance that TheJester didn't know how to use it.

Whooo cooould iiit beee? [Naration Off]

And by PoD you mean ika?

It's possible TheJester threw a grenade or some other demolition-thing that caused Clementine's death while injuring him also.

Numbertwo
November 20th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Maybe someone fired a rocket launcher on clementines car

RLVG
November 20th, 2013, 10:05 AM
To be honest, someone ran off with the catr. It's very likely that Superjack found bombs in the Motel.

RLVG
November 20th, 2013, 10:06 AM
And by PoD you mean ika?

It's possible TheJester threw a grenade or some other demolition-thing that caused Clementine's death while injuring him also.

Simmiliar colors.

NoctiZ
November 20th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Maybe clementine ran TheJester over and TheJester got stuck under the rear and clementine crashed the wall of a building at full speed and BOOM but TheJester survived because he was lucky n stuff. Legit.

Also, I'm looting ALL DAT SHEIT.

Espozito
November 20th, 2013, 11:01 AM
For any NON-CHALLENGER who is interested in observing the game there was created the

Survival Quest: Ultimate Tournament Observers Room (SQUTOR).

If you want to get access to it, PM me (passing the link to challengers is NOT allowed. Otherwise he'll die in the tournament).
There'll also be a system of selecting a SQUTOR choice award that can give any challenger a bonus in game by getting most votes of Observers.

Yes, we are totally making Hunger Games here I suppose... MOAR COAL, TWELVEES!

Sometimes I feel myself a tyrant with megalomania... I should really visit a doctor.

TheJester
November 20th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Kaboom motherfuckah!
This is what you get for running me over. Luckily i found some more medic kits in clem car.

Ika, I was using you as a wifom to get clementine killed. Let me know if you do agree to the question I asked you turn 1.

NoctiZ
November 20th, 2013, 11:03 AM
I wish I knew some people who would play this with me in real-time somewhere, it would be super fun I bet.

Espozito
November 20th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Another tip from our sponsor: "Behind Those Hills" comic book (Episode 3 has started)

Your enemies will get the feedback about what they see, not what actually happens.

Espozito
November 20th, 2013, 11:07 AM
I wish I knew some people who would play this with me in real-time somewhere, it would be super fun I bet.

You mean... with real explosions?.. HELL YEAH, mate, wait for me this winter!

NoctiZ
November 20th, 2013, 11:07 AM
You mean... with real explosions?.. HELL YEAH, mate, wait for me this winter!

Lolz. =P

Numbertwo
November 20th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Kaboom motherfuckah!
This is what you get for running me over. Luckily i found some more medic kits in clem car.

Ika, I was using you as a wifom to get clementine killed. Let me know if you do agree to the question I asked you turn 1.

I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS! CLEMENTINE WAS INNOCENT!

All i need is a samurai sword. A bulletproof vest would be nice aswell.

Citrus
November 20th, 2013, 11:37 AM
For any NON-CHALLENGER who is interested in observing the game there was created the

If you want to get access to it, PM me (passing the link to challengers is NOT allowed. Otherwise he'll die in the tournament).
There'll also be a system of selecting a SQUTOR choice award that can give any challenger a bonus in game by getting most votes of Observers.

Sometimes I feel myself a tyrant with megalomania... I should really visit a doctor.

May the odds ever be in our favour!

Can the Observers see everything going on then, feedback + location-wise? Pretty neat stuff.

Also, do items/equipment etc. appear over time other than Observer gifted? Or is the world fixed with lootable stuff etc. (if I enter a location looted by a competent looter, it's likely I'll find nothing useful).?

Espozito
November 20th, 2013, 11:59 AM
May the odds ever be in our favour!

Can the Observers see everything going on then, feedback + location-wise? Pretty neat stuff.

Also, do items/equipment etc. appear over time other than Observer gifted? Or is the world fixed with lootable stuff etc. (if I enter a location looted by a competent looter, it's likely I'll find nothing useful).?

Observers know each player's inventory, location, actions and actual events (not the ones in the feedback cause challengers may see not the whole picture sometimes).
Observer's items come from the sky (BUT NOT WITH SOME PARACHUTTE, they just drop).
There's a chance the last looter didn't notice something, but that's rarely and due to unclarified search (unclarified: search the whole floor of the building; clarified: search the exact room on the floor only).

powerofdeath
November 20th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Lol! I went from deaf, to some hearing to full hearing o.O

42shadow42
November 20th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Maybe someone fired a rocket launcher on clementines car

This may or may not have been me.

powerofdeath
November 20th, 2013, 12:06 PM
This may or may not have been me.

Its not you :P didnt TheJester said he had a grenade?

Make sense that TJ was hurt.

Numbertwo
November 20th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Another tip from our sponsor: "Behind Those Hills" comic book (Episode 3 has started)

Your enemies will get the feedback about what they see, not what actually happens.

So clementine could actually be alive then?

Espozito
November 20th, 2013, 01:53 PM
So clementine could actually be alive then?

No, officially revealed events are true.

42shadow42
November 20th, 2013, 01:57 PM
@Banshis, I am interested in trading with you, where and when can we meet to discuss?

Banshis
November 20th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Awesome I have sleeping poison and a flashlight now.

42shadow42
November 20th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Awesome I have sleeping poison and a flashlight now.

Wait that's all you have?

Banshis
November 20th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Wait that's all you have?

Nope I have more than that. I just acquired this stuff though from a pet shop.

42shadow42
November 20th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Nope I have more than that. I just acquired this stuff though from a pet shop.

Ok, where should we meet to discuss our trade in private?

Numbertwo
November 20th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Anyone wants a piece of paper? High quality.

42shadow42
November 20th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Anyone wants a piece of paper? High quality.

Have one already thanks.

SuperJack
November 20th, 2013, 02:58 PM
I have been involved in no murder, I'm busy in my motel.

NoctiZ
November 20th, 2013, 02:59 PM
I got some Aspirin. :3

SuperJack
November 20th, 2013, 03:01 PM
I'm looking for Aspirin.

Meet me at the motel? For an offer you can refuse?

NoctiZ
November 20th, 2013, 03:02 PM
I will refuse, because the motel is on the other side of the map lol

SuperJack
November 20th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Shame.

Numbertwo
November 20th, 2013, 03:04 PM
I got a walkie talkie. Meet me on channel 2 if you want to talk in private.

42shadow42
November 20th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I got a walkie talkie. Meet me on channel 2 if you want to talk in private.

Wouldn't that ruin the point of talking in private?

Edit: As in now everyone with a walkie can listen to any conversation on channel 2.

NoctiZ
November 20th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Wouldn't that ruin the point of talking in private?

Edit: As in now everyone with a walkie can listen to any conversation on channel 2.
First you gotta get a walkie talkie. Goddamn, you people get a shit load of items early in the game. Maybe my looting skills suck? Espozito, I want HOBO SKILLS

42shadow42
November 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM
First you gotta get a walkie talkie. Goddamn, you people get a shit load of items early in the game. Maybe my looting skills suck? Espozito, I want HOBO SKILLS

Just throwing this out there, when I acquire a walkie. I will be listening on channel 42. If that channel doesn't exist I will be on channel 7.

Citrus
November 20th, 2013, 04:02 PM

This, holy fuck I'm still just moving around.

Global walkie talkie channel is 2 or 7, is there a global radio channel?

clementine
November 20th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Aww I'm dead? :(

Kusco
November 20th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Join the observer chat, Clem.

deathworlds
November 20th, 2013, 05:11 PM
So ya bunchya bitches. I just looted the electronics store.

Come near me you die.

deathworlds
November 20th, 2013, 05:12 PM
If one were to trade how would It be done?

clementine
November 20th, 2013, 07:34 PM
How does one join the observer chat?

Citrus
November 20th, 2013, 07:39 PM

Yo btw Kusco, there's a Observer chat for the S-FM, you should join!

Kusco
November 20th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Yo btw Kusco, there's a Observer chat for the S-FM, you should join!

Send me a PM with a link or something.

powerofdeath
November 20th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Good Luck Slaol, may the best man win.

Espozito
November 20th, 2013, 08:01 PM
If one were to trade how would It be done?

Just like in real life. You must be in the same location and use 1 action to give out items you want to trade.

ika
November 21st, 2013, 02:46 AM
Kaboom motherfuckah!

not sure if i answered this becasue i got lazy, but yes i will. im in the motel right now. im checking around in the room im in. its probally mostly cleared but you never know

SuperJack
November 21st, 2013, 03:01 AM
I have not seen ika in the motel, he is either lieing or on the other side.

I already have taken the most valuable item in the motel.

ika
November 21st, 2013, 03:05 AM
I have not seen ika in the motel, he is either lieing or on the other side.

I already have taken the most valuable item in the motel.

i might be on the ohter side. im on the left part. i dont doubt you did im just looking for sraps

SuperJack
November 21st, 2013, 03:07 AM
If you wish, we could protect the motel together, set up base here.

ika
November 21st, 2013, 03:09 AM
If you wish, we could protect the motel together, set up base here.

possible, we could take care of thejester becasue hes close and down to 2 helath XD

or threaten him and force him to give stuff for survival

SuperJack
November 21st, 2013, 03:18 AM
Bring me some string, it is all I need for now.

ika
November 21st, 2013, 03:22 AM
Bring me some string, it is all I need for now.

i will see if i find any while i seach, im looking more thorughly.

42shadow42
November 21st, 2013, 08:11 AM
Morning Gents

Glip
November 21st, 2013, 08:24 AM
Morning Gents

Morning. Today is a sad day. This is the day we mourn the loss of our dear beloved clementine. She was too young :*( Cut down in the prime of her life, a mere 2 turns old. What sorrow, what despair. One moment she was with us, perfectly healthy, and the next she was just... gone...

The next time you hear a cat caterwauling out a tearful dirge for the departed, take a moment to stop and remember the friends we have lost.

Her killer must not go unpunished. Her death will be avenged!

http://youtu.be/ZCO8l2CaZaA

NoctiZ
November 21st, 2013, 08:26 AM
Morning. Today is a sad day. This is the day we mourn the loss of our dear beloved clementine. She was too young :*( Cut down in the prime of her life, a mere 2 turns old. What sorrow, what despair. One moment she was with us, perfectly healthy, and the next she was just... gone...

The next time you hear a cat caterwauling out a tearful dirge for the departed, take a moment to stop and remember the friends we have lost.

I'll take the corpse and preserve it..

Citrus
November 21st, 2013, 09:13 AM
I'll take the corpse and preserve it..

You could then take it to the ElectroStation and make a Frankenstein zombie that will do your bidding?

Numbertwo
November 21st, 2013, 09:40 AM
You could then take it to the ElectroStation and make a Frankenstein zombie that will do your bidding?

First he has to find all her pieces.

NoctiZ
November 21st, 2013, 09:42 AM
First he has to find all her pieces.

I could just create a mutant.

Citrus
November 21st, 2013, 09:46 AM
I could just create a mutant.

Not without the medic skill you probably could not

SuperJack
November 21st, 2013, 09:47 AM
Use bones to make weapons.

Citrus
November 21st, 2013, 09:48 AM
Use bones to make weapons.

Bones + String/Hair = Bow?

SuperJack
November 21st, 2013, 09:50 AM
Not long enough hair or not enough. Hence I need string

SuperJack
November 21st, 2013, 09:50 AM
They are great for arrows though.

NoctiZ
November 21st, 2013, 09:52 AM
Not without the medic skill you probably could not

Oh so I could create Frankenstein but not a weird fucked up lesser version of Frankenstein? Seems legit.

But for real, what kinda knowledge do you need to just sew some body parts together? Just gotta pull it tight, easy.

Citrus
November 21st, 2013, 09:57 AM
Oh so I could create Frankenstein but not a weird fucked up lesser version of Frankenstein? Seems legit.

But for real, what kinda knowledge do you need to just sew some body parts together? Just gotta pull it tight, easy.

Considering the scientist Frankenstein had medical knowledge, but I would think such info is necessary. I mean, how would the limbs/etc. move?

On an unrelated note:

Looking for an interested partner to create an army of cyborg animal and corpse minions by which we can wreck havoc throughout the map. Necessary credentials include: Medic skill-point, Long range weaponry skill-point, Weaponry skill-points to arm the minions (ex: blades), Supplies useful for the creation of the above.

Possible meeting places include at the Radio Station or Electric Plant for electricity and further useful circuitry etc.

Citrus
November 21st, 2013, 10:09 AM
Anyone who is interested in the Frankenstein project or other forms of alliances, please tune your radio's to 104.5 today so we can converse during turn 4

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 10:22 AM
Anyone that's interested in a stealth boat rental, give me a sniper rifle in exchange.

Citrus
November 21st, 2013, 10:29 AM
Anyone that's interested in a stealth boat rental, give me a sniper rifle in exchange.

How many turns is a rental? Trololol

But actually, what's a stealth boat? Are they Submarines?

Numbertwo
November 21st, 2013, 10:33 AM

There is probably a gun shop in the ma.... i mean motel!

Espozito
November 21st, 2013, 10:43 AM
Turn 4

Hot news:

We are getting a report about deathworlds getting 3 lives lost at once! Looks like he is sparing his last minutes of life right now.
Also, TheJester somehow healed himself. His life detectors say that he has now 3 lives!
We started losing contact with the challenger Slaol. He doesn't respond neither performs any actions.

24 hours, gentlemen.

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 10:44 AM
How many turns is a rental? Trololol

But actually, what's a stealth boat? Are they Submarines?

A hidden soviet submarine. A.K.A stealth boats.
Rentals are permanent if it's a Sniper Rifle.

I warn that it has a "mass amount of static emitting" from the radio, so it can probably be tracked if some genius fucks up with the radio tower.

NoctiZ
November 21st, 2013, 10:50 AM
Action everywhere and I'm just sitting here masturbating

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 10:53 AM
Hot news:

We are getting a report about deathworlds getting 3 lives lost at once! Looks like he is sparing his last minutes of life right now.

So ya bunchya bitches. I just looted the electronics store.

Come near me you die.

It's 2 spaces away, I don't think you can possibly loot it. Maybe some sort of obstacle?
If so, I'm 90% sure you got eletrocuted lol.

Numbertwo
November 21st, 2013, 11:16 AM
I found a crossbow. Piece of junk if you ask me.

Glip
November 21st, 2013, 11:16 AM
Lmao, everyone else finding cars, guns, grenades, crossbows, electric shocks, and what do I find?

A bottle of rum.

At least I don't have to worry about why it's gone.

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 11:40 AM
I found a crossbow. Piece of junk if you ask me.

Attach a rope to it. Oh snap!

Lmao, everyone else finding cars, guns, grenades, crossbows, electric shocks, and what do I find?

A bottle of rum.

Substitute for disinfection?

NoctiZ
November 21st, 2013, 11:48 AM

A bottle of rum.

Damn son, where did you find this, a liquor room?

I found a bed btw. You want to come? We can share it. I will be taking a nap right here.

Numbertwo
November 21st, 2013, 12:02 PM

Not a bad idea but i don't think the bolt can carry my weight.

42shadow42
November 21st, 2013, 12:13 PM

A bottle of rum.

I'll trade you for it!

Glip
November 21st, 2013, 12:13 PM

Substitute for disinfection?

Because bacteria are what I need to worry about when people are getting run over by cars and exploded with grenades. :P

Perhaps I will just use it to drown my sorrows about not having any cool weapons.

I'll trade you for it!

Trade what?

42shadow42
November 21st, 2013, 12:15 PM
Because bacteria are what I need to worry about when people are getting run over by cars and exploded with grenades. :P

Perhaps I will just use it to drown my sorrows about not having any cool weapons.

Trade what?

Dunno yet, what you'd want. Come to sector C1 and trade?

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 12:18 PM
Hmm, certain types of Rum with a high proof can become flamable. A trace of rum = flametrail = ignite distant bomb.

Glip
November 21st, 2013, 12:23 PM

Eh, I'm afraid that won't be happening. Sorry ^.^

Hmm, certain types of Rum with a high proof can become flamable. A trace of rum = flametrail = ignite distant bomb.

Well, let's just say this Rum I have is a very high proof indeed... like, 200 proof. *evil cackle*

42shadow42
November 21st, 2013, 12:26 PM
Eh, I'm afraid that won't be happening. Sorry ^.^

Well, let's just say this Rum I have is a very high proof indeed... like, 200 proof. *evil cackle*

Then its not rum now is it?

Glip
November 21st, 2013, 12:27 PM
Then its not rum now is it?

No, no it isn't.

But rum fit the reference better.

42shadow42
November 21st, 2013, 12:28 PM
No, no it isn't.

But rum fit the reference better.

Can i buy your pure alcohol off you my good friend?

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 12:28 PM

C1? For some reason, I think that's WIFOM and you're actually at the Electrostation.

42shadow42
November 21st, 2013, 12:29 PM
C1? For some reason, I think that's WIFOM and you're actually at the Electrostation.

C1 is the electrostation parking lot.

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 12:32 PM
C1 is the electrostation parking lot.

Let me guess. You've found a door that leads in but can't get inside it?

42shadow42
November 21st, 2013, 12:33 PM
Let me guess. You've found a door that leads in but can't get inside it?
Haven't even tried yet, these cars are full of goodies.

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 12:37 PM
Haven't even tried yet, these cars are full of goodies.

For some reason, I think you've found more than just simple goods. A freakin' arsenal.

Glip
November 21st, 2013, 12:38 PM
For some reason, I think you've found more than just simple goods. A freakin' arsenal.

Plot Twist: The cars were actually military jeeps, humvees, and tanks, fully stocked and loaded.

NoctiZ
November 21st, 2013, 12:41 PM
Plot Twist: The cars were actually military jeeps, humvees, and tanks, fully stocked and loaded.

It's the setting for the next Pacific Rim movie.

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 12:45 PM
It's the setting for the next Pacific Rim movie.

Hobo's that raid military vehicles completely unmanned and unprotected?

NoctiZ
November 21st, 2013, 01:07 PM
Hobo's that raid military vehicles completely unmanned and unprotected?

We are really big hobos.

TheJester
November 21st, 2013, 02:08 PM
Hmm, I heard some wolf nearby, pod wasnt lying.

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 02:33 PM
Hmm, I heard some wolf nearby, pod wasnt lying.

Run little girl, run away!
I mean, wolf + smell of blood / weakness = Prey.

For some F'd up reason, can players howl?

Glip
November 21st, 2013, 02:47 PM
Run little girl, run away!
I mean, wolf + smell of blood / weakness = Prey.

For some F'd up reason, can players howl?

I don't know about howling, but I've been known to caterwaul on occasion.

SuperJack
November 21st, 2013, 03:08 PM
Would be nice to have a tally on peoples current lives, and news from them all summed up. So I know who to hunt.

deathworlds
November 21st, 2013, 05:01 PM
Okay I got shot of the roof of the electrostation. I am going to assume right now it is 42shadow42 because he is near my current location if he is not lying. As I know the electrostation is currently impenetrable. Next person to bring me explosives and a medpack will be my ally.

deathworlds
November 21st, 2013, 05:04 PM
I'm assuming the person that shot me cannot access the electrostation so bring a gun as well.

God I'm in the worst condition right now.

deathworlds
November 21st, 2013, 05:05 PM
42shadow42 is a THREAT

Numbertwo
November 21st, 2013, 05:26 PM
Okay I got shot of the roof of the electrostation. I am going to assume right now it is 42shadow42 because he is near my current location if he is not lying. As I know the electrostation is currently impenetrable. Next person to bring me explosives and a medpack will be my ally.

What did he shoot you with? a gun?

deathworlds
November 21st, 2013, 05:44 PM
No I was shot with a bagel.

Yes I was shot with a gun.

42shadow42
November 21st, 2013, 05:48 PM

Wait you were shot? Someone has a gun?

powerofdeath
November 21st, 2013, 05:53 PM
No I was shot with a bagel.

Yes I was shot with a gun.

What gun? shotgun? sniper? revolver? pistol? Machine gun? Minigun? Water gun?

42shadow42
November 21st, 2013, 06:26 PM
Please clarify what is meant by lost contact with?

deathworlds
November 21st, 2013, 07:22 PM
Well I got shot once in the face so I am assuming its a handgun of some sort.

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 07:31 PM
Wait you were shot? Someone has a gun?

Spoiler, I have a AICW with no freaking ammo.

RLVG
November 21st, 2013, 07:39 PM
Well I got shot once in the face so I am assuming its a handgun of some sort.

I've been thinking on this statement.

Shot once, in the face? Normally, a bullet for the head means death. Did you get shot sideways?
Otherwise, what kind of weapon?

I'm leaning suspicious to 42shadow because he has had more than enough time looting cars while admitting to be just next to the station.

Also, I'm accepting all grenades and 5.56mm rounds.

Espozito
November 21st, 2013, 07:45 PM
Please clarify what is meant by lost contact with?

Didn't send any actions.

And I've lost the quote, but you may howl ._.

powerofdeath
November 21st, 2013, 07:46 PM
If a player howl, what feedback will the nearby players get compared to real wolf howls?

TheJester
November 21st, 2013, 07:49 PM
*howls*

deathworlds
November 21st, 2013, 07:49 PM
Can we quote feedback?

Espozito
November 21st, 2013, 07:50 PM
Can we quote feedback?

No.

deathworlds
November 21st, 2013, 08:33 PM
Well that's terrible.

42shadow42
November 21st, 2013, 10:44 PM
RLVG, I'll trade you something for that gun.

deathworlds
November 21st, 2013, 11:30 PM
42shadow42 or RLVG are the only ones that are close enough to the electronics store to be the one that shot me.

42shadow42
November 21st, 2013, 11:30 PM
42shadow42 or RLVG are the only ones that are close enough to the electronics store to be the one that shot me.

The electronics store?

deathworlds
November 21st, 2013, 11:42 PM
Electro shack.

RLVG
November 22nd, 2013, 01:21 AM
RLVG, I'll trade you something for that gun.

Nah, that gun is OP. Unless you've got a Sniper.

NoctiZ -> B3 -> C2 -> D1. Add him on the list as well.

Electro shack.

Station.

Espozito
November 22nd, 2013, 03:58 AM
If a player howl, what feedback will the nearby players get compared to real wolf howls?

Depends on how good are his howling skills... Dafuq am I discussing this?!

TheJester
November 22nd, 2013, 04:40 AM
Nah, that gun is OP. Unless you've got a Sniper.

Station.

RLVG shot you.

Numbertwo
November 22nd, 2013, 06:41 AM
Or maybe there was a 2nd shooter? Conspiracy theory.

Glip
November 22nd, 2013, 06:45 AM
Maybe everyone in the game has teamed up to kill him and we're all just playing innocent.

Espozito
November 22nd, 2013, 07:15 AM
Maybe everyone in the game has teamed up to kill him and we're all just playing innocent.

Even me o_o

deathworlds
November 22nd, 2013, 07:18 AM
From my location I see exactly ONE shadow.

NoctiZ
November 22nd, 2013, 07:29 AM

Yes it's possible, but likely? Naw.

NoctiZ
November 22nd, 2013, 07:30 AM
Yes it's possible, but likely? Naw.

Although, are we able to go diagonally? Too lazy on phone to look it up.

deathworlds
November 22nd, 2013, 07:31 AM
I don't think so.

Numbertwo
November 22nd, 2013, 07:42 AM
Although, are we able to go diagonally? Too lazy on phone to look it up.

Yes, we can move diagonally.

deathworlds
November 22nd, 2013, 07:47 AM
Lets see if my medical knowledge will save me...

Numbertwo
November 22nd, 2013, 07:51 AM
Lets see if my medical knowledge will save me...

If you have a medkit and the right tools. I guess you could try to pull out the bullet by using your hands.

Numbertwo
November 22nd, 2013, 07:53 AM
i wonder if wounds can be infected if you don't clean it with alcohol or something.

Numbertwo
November 22nd, 2013, 07:57 AM
I could perform a surgery on you if you come to the mall. Im good at using knives and i have medical knowledge.

Glip
November 22nd, 2013, 08:08 AM
Nah, don't go to Numbertwo, he doesn't even bother to sterilize his equipment. I've seen so many malpractice suits against his practice...

You should come to me instead. At least I have the medical expertise to keep alcohol on hand so I can sterilize my tools.

NoctiZ
November 22nd, 2013, 08:22 AM
I have a bed.

RLVG
November 22nd, 2013, 08:33 AM
I have a bed.

[Random Forever Alone Picture]

Numbertwo
November 22nd, 2013, 09:50 AM
Nah, don't go to Numbertwo, he doesn't even bother to sterilize his equipment. I've seen so many malpractice suits against his practice...

You should come to me instead. At least I have the medical expertise to keep alcohol on hand so I can sterilize my tools.

Well, at least he gets to keep all his limbs. You would probably slip with your knife and cut something off.

Glip
November 22nd, 2013, 09:57 AM
Well, at least he gets to keep all his limbs. You would probably slip with your knife and cut something off.

But at least he wouldn't die from infection afterwards!

42shadow42
November 22nd, 2013, 12:03 PM
Why isn't it turn 5?

42shadow42
November 22nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
From my location I see exactly ONE shadow.

Wait you can see me?

NoctiZ
November 22nd, 2013, 12:09 PM
RIP Espo.. :(

RLVG
November 22nd, 2013, 12:18 PM
Wait you can see me?

You confirmed his word? Damn.

Glip
November 22nd, 2013, 01:33 PM
I don't want to let this game die if Espo happens to randomly disappear.

Quick. Someone find a substitute GM!

42shadow42
November 22nd, 2013, 03:16 PM
I don't want to let this game die if Espo happens to randomly disappear.

Quick. Someone find a substitute GM!

I'll do it!

Edit: Meh, probably would make espo mad, nvm. :p

42shadow42
November 22nd, 2013, 03:18 PM
I know he was here because he answered my questions ...
Something has gone wrong espo? What was it?

deathworlds
November 22nd, 2013, 05:35 PM
And to 42shadow42.

No I don't see shadow I see A shadow.

42shadow42
November 22nd, 2013, 05:37 PM
And to 42shadow42.

No I don't see shadow I see A shadow.

That makes a lot more sense.

powerofdeath
November 22nd, 2013, 05:39 PM
I have taken over as the host! A nuke was given to PoD. PoD went to hide in a bomb shelter. Everyone but PoD died. PoD win! GGnoRE

CONGRATULATIONS!

deathworlds
November 22nd, 2013, 05:48 PM
I have taken over as the host! A nuke was given to Death. Death went to hide in a bomb shelter. Everyone but Death died. Death win! GGnoRE

CONGRATULATIONS!

Fixed

Numbertwo
November 22nd, 2013, 05:49 PM
Maybe he just wants a day off. i can't really blame him for that, hosting this game must be really stressful.

NoctiZ
November 22nd, 2013, 05:54 PM
But he could've told us that, couldn't he? It would be easy to accept that.

deathworlds
November 22nd, 2013, 05:56 PM
Its obviously WIFOM, he must be mafia.

Espozito
November 22nd, 2013, 08:10 PM
Turn 4 will end in approximately 8 hours. After that a weekend break and Turn 5 will end at 8 pm on the 24th MSK.
Sorry but I have something complicated right now.

Espozito
November 23rd, 2013, 04:54 AM
Turn 5

Hot news:

This turn we have another challenger dead. This time it's Slaol. Forgot to mention, but with the tracking system and life detectors we have a motion detector wich shows us wether a player performs any actions or not. Slaol didn't perform any actions for 2 or 3 turns so he is modkilled: his head was blown literally. The moral of this story, always be in action.

You now have more than 24 hours due to my absence at this weekend until 9 pm MSK 24th.

RLVG
November 23rd, 2013, 05:14 AM
The only means of entrance is this Sub? Lol, genius.

Numbertwo
November 23rd, 2013, 05:32 AM
did you get into the electrostation with a submarine?

RLVG
November 23rd, 2013, 05:34 AM
did you get into the electrostation with a submarine?

Well, I crashed and a hull breach happened. Had to move out quickly. I'm in a cave of sort with a big metal door with a dim light.
I didn't get injured by the hull breach or crash, but the Sub did.

RLVG
November 23rd, 2013, 05:42 AM
I'm also apparantly soaked and need to dry myself quick or I become cold.

NoctiZ
November 23rd, 2013, 05:59 AM
Ohoo, someone parked a truck near me.

RLVG
November 23rd, 2013, 06:11 AM
Ohoo, someone parked a truck near me.

Military truck?

NoctiZ
November 23rd, 2013, 06:23 AM
Military truck?

Not stated.

RLVG
November 23rd, 2013, 06:30 AM
Well, I'm screwed unless if I lit some boxes. Burning wood inside of a building though = Smoke = Asthma / Death.
I have no bombs or ammo.

NoctiZ
November 23rd, 2013, 06:49 AM
Well, I'm screwed unless if I lit some boxes. Burning wood inside of a building though = Smoke = Asthma / Death.
I have no bombs or ammo.

Take off clothes, do workout to warm yourself and make the blood flow.

Also, I found a lighter! I neeed to burn everything! Teeheehee

Numbertwo
November 23rd, 2013, 06:55 AM

Also, I found a lighter! I neeed to burn everything! Teeheehee

I have a gasoline canister. I think we will get along just fine.

RLVG
November 23rd, 2013, 06:57 AM

Good luck. Description of the cave: Cold.

NoctiZ
November 23rd, 2013, 07:05 AM
Good luck. Description of the cave: Cold.

Description of RLVG: ice cold motherfucker. I think you will get along just fine. =P

powerofdeath
November 23rd, 2013, 08:36 AM
Slaol wouldve been dead anyway, If he wasnt modkilled, he wouldve been killed this turn.

RLVG
November 23rd, 2013, 08:43 AM
Slaol wouldve been dead anyway, If he wasnt modkilled, he wouldve been killed this turn.

Oh snap, calling shots on the Radio Tower / Mall?

NoctiZ
November 23rd, 2013, 09:21 AM
I should be going around calling shots like this (at 0:44):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGA9CCeIzaE#t=44

RLVG
November 23rd, 2013, 11:10 AM
Do modkills leave a body to loot?

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 11:49 AM
Hello Banshis, would you like to trade?

powerofdeath
November 23rd, 2013, 11:58 AM
Do modkills leave a body to loot?

Apparently yes, his head exploded and it rolled to my feet.

deathworlds
November 23rd, 2013, 12:08 PM
Hello people. I have become the governor. I now have a eye patch.
Still at C1, 42shadow42 is at B3 and is NOT the person on the roof.

RLVG
November 23rd, 2013, 12:15 PM
We should elaborate the whole idea about buildings. Is it considered one square or not?

For example, Super goes H3 while inside, moving to G2 and then F1. It's just an example, to give meaning to the question.

powerofdeath
November 23rd, 2013, 12:48 PM
We should elaborate the whole idea about buildings. Is it considered one square or not?

For example, Super goes H3 while inside, moving to G2 and then F1. It's just an example, to give meaning to the question.

nope

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 01:40 PM

I should kill you for this.

Numbertwo
November 23rd, 2013, 01:47 PM

You were shot in the eye?

deathworlds
November 23rd, 2013, 03:33 PM
No, my face was bleeding and I used some of my clothes as a bandaid.

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
Banshis, your silence is alarming

deathworlds
November 23rd, 2013, 11:42 PM
Can people please confirm they are NOT at the electrionics store (Electroshack)?

powerofdeath
November 24th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Can people please confirm they are NOT at the electrionics store (Electroshack)?

I confirm this. I am too far away.

Glip
November 24th, 2013, 02:18 AM

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement.

TheJester
November 24th, 2013, 09:16 AM
My action for tonight: Drink the rubbing alcohol. RIP me and see you guys later.

Espozito
November 24th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Turn 6

Hot news:

Oh, this turn is the beginning of changing everything, I guess. We have 2 deaths in one turn.
First of all, TheJester, who puored himself with a rubbing alcohol and burnt himself at I6.
The second death was deathworlds'. He died at C1.

About other action: NoctiZ has lost 1 life so did Citrus.

And, to sum up, about our inactivists wich are: SuperJack and Glip! If they keep being off-game for 2 more turns they will join Slaol's fate, I'm afraid. But these are the rules.

Hurry up, there're not many challengers left. 24 hours.

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Do not point that shotgun at me Citrus!

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Damn it Banshis, I only acted because you made a sudden movement.

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Damn it Banshis, I only acted because you made a sudden movement.

Well how do u like feeling very tired from the posion?

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Bring citrus to me so i can perform a surgery on him! I need a test subject!

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Also shooting me would have been better than shooting my paintball helmet lol.

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Bring citrus to me so i can perform a surgery on him! I need a test subject!

He has a bomb attached to him so if he dies it will blow up killing you too. Gotta kill him with a sniper.

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:06 AM
I wonder what the jester was trying to do when he set himself on fire. Maybe he tried to become the fire guy from amazing 4.

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Once you try to put a paintball helmet on, Citrus shoots it out of your hand and it drops nearby. Not losing any moment, you throw your knife in his chest and it stabs his shooting arm shoulder making him unable to keep the shotgun aimed at you.

This confused me though. I threw it in his chest, but it stabbed his shooting arm shoulder.

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Once you try to put a paintball helmet on, Citrus shoots it out of your hand and it drops nearby. Not losing any moment, you throw your knife in his chest and it stabs his shooting arm shoulder making him unable to keep the shotgun aimed at you.

This confused me though. I threw it in his chest, but it stabbed his shooting arm shoulder.

You are not skilled in using blades so you probably missed the chest! Also i don't think you are allowed to quote the host pms.

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 11:12 AM
You are not skilled in using blades so you probably missed the chest! Also i don't think you are allowed to quote the host pms.

Well it does say I threw it in his chest. But anyways the point is Citrus is poisoned with some sleeping poison and he can't aim the shotgun at me.

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:12 AM
He has a bomb attached to him so if he dies it will blow up killing you too. Gotta kill him with a sniper.

Im not going to kill him im just going to replace some of his limbs.

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Im not going to kill him im just going to replace some of his limbs.

Ok. Join the fun we are at C5.

Espozito
November 24th, 2013, 11:15 AM

Both yes.

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:23 AM
I hope the host is saving all the feedback pms so we can follow every persons adventure when this game is over.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Well considering you quickly whipped something out my action automatically became to shoot. I don't suppose you'd be interested in a trade or something along those lines? I'm quite willing to hug you to death and commit suicide.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 11:24 AM
They're probably all in the spectator room

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Well considering you quickly whipped something out my action automatically became to shoot. I don't suppose you'd be interested in a trade or something along those lines? I'm quite willing to hug you to death and commit suicide.

Gonna have to hug me with 1 arm.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Gonna have to hug me with 1 arm.

Ouch. But proximity is what matters

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:27 AM

I think you should pull the trigger to the bomb and take down banshis together with yourself. Your going to fall asleep soon and then you will be helpless!

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 11:29 AM
I think you should pull the trigger to the bomb and take down banshis together with yourself. Your going to fall asleep soon and then you will be helpless!

Nah I'm not gonna kill Citrus. Once he is asleep I am leaving him alone and leaving this area.

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 11:30 AM
soooo. who killed deathworlds?

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Nah I'm not gonna kill Citrus. Once he is asleep I am leaving him alone and leaving this area.

I would be alright with this arrangement. I am also willing to trade, as I have stuff useless to me and things I am looking for.

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:31 AM
I would be alright with this arrangement. I am also willing to trade, as I have stuff useless to me and things I am looking for.

I hope you realise that he is going to steal all your items when your asleep.

powerofdeath
November 24th, 2013, 11:32 AM
soooo. who killed deathworlds?

Shadow or RLVG

You should kill Citrus, we need to reduce the players.

11 left. I predict Glip and Superjack get modkilled. Glip may come back though.
9 people.
You kill Citrus, Citrus kill you.
7 people.
Make this more intense.

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:35 AM
But if citrus cuts off his own arm then he might not fall asleep!

NoctiZ
November 24th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Shadow or RLVG

You should kill Citrus, we need to reduce the players.

11 left. I predict Glip and Superjack get modkilled. Glip may come back though.
9 people.
You kill Citrus, Citrus kill you.
7 people.
Make this more intense.

There's some action going on at my place so there will be deaths soon anyway.

powerofdeath
November 24th, 2013, 11:39 AM

Not fast enough. Poison go through your entire body in a minute. Maybe even shorter. Even if he cut it off right away, there are still some poison inside his body.

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 11:40 AM

Then he still can't shoot me lol. Also if he does that I should take his arm and find you to give it to you!

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Not fast enough. Poison go through your entire body in a minute. Maybe even shorter. Even if he cut it off right away, there are still some poison inside his body.

They were able to cut off this old guys leg in the walking dead to prevent him from becoming a zombie. I think he can succeed if he quickly stops the flow of blood to his arm and cuts it off. 1 turn could be less then 1 minute .

powerofdeath
November 24th, 2013, 11:42 AM
They were able to cut off this old guys leg in the walking dead to prevent him from becoming a zombie. I think he can succeed if he quickly stops the flow of blood to his arm and cuts it off. 1 turn could be less then 1 minute .

Its a TV show. It is not real.

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Its a TV show. It is not real.

This isn't real either!

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Oh yeah. have you looted slaols body yet?

Espozito
November 24th, 2013, 11:46 AM
I hope the host is saving all the feedback pms so we can follow every persons adventure when this game is over.

It is followed in SQUTOR and will be revealed... but it's a sh*tload of work, gonna take a couple of hours but I'll do it.

NoctiZ
November 24th, 2013, 11:50 AM
It is followed in SQUTOR and will be revealed... but it's a sh*tload of work, gonna take a couple of hours but I'll do it.

For the greater good Espozito. We honor your sacrifice.

powerofdeath
November 24th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Oh yeah. have you looted slaols body yet?

Yes, he was modkilled when we were in the same square. He had no weapons so i could've easily killed him xD
He had a lot of useful stuff though.

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Yes, he was modkilled when we were in the same square. He had no weapons so i could've easily killed him xD
He had a lot of useful stuff though.

You should cut off his hands and replace them with your own. Then you will have his fist powers.

powerofdeath
November 24th, 2013, 11:59 AM
No need.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 12:05 PM
I hope you realise that he is going to steal all your items when your asleep.

You'd be surprised how well I was allowed to rig my suicide bomb ;)

Glip
November 24th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Whoa, whoa, sorry for not submitting an action. I thought we were on a break until late this night. Apparently not. Harumph.

Espozito
November 24th, 2013, 12:25 PM
You now have more than 24 hours due to my absence at this weekend until 9 pm MSK 24th.

Here (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=9%3A00+pm+MSK+24+November+2013). I should have made a link, sorry.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Here (9:00 pm MSK 24 November 2013). I should have made a link, sorry.

Dat empty link op, inb4 nerf

Banshis, due to the amount of time left before I fall asleep, I am setting myself to suicide rampage you if you do not leave or initiate a trade with me. I have fully looted this square anyhow, so no incentive for you to stay.

Banshis
November 24th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Blow up. you will only end up killing urself when I wasn't planning on killing you.

powerofdeath
November 24th, 2013, 12:56 PM
lol

RLVG
November 24th, 2013, 01:06 PM
I looted the cave and swam out again. I'm even more soaked. ;(

Btw Citrus, tell me where you are. I'm willing to gamble one yellow pill in order to understand what the other one is.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 01:11 PM
C5. I'll eat it, I don't mind, though you may need to back away in case of my suicide bomb going off from a lack of heart rate

Espozito
November 25th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Turn 7

Hot news:

It seems that our challengers have finally met each other and started fighting for the first place!
But, unfortunately, only one of them felt pain right now. It's powerofdeath who has just lost 1 life!
Right now I can count at least 7 challengers who could kill their enemies in 1 turn (will never tell ya mwahaha). Take your chance.

24 hours to kill anyone you're fighting with now. C'mon, let's finish this.

NoctiZ
November 25th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Turn 7

Hot news:

It seems that our challengers have finally met each other and started fighting for the first place!
But, unfortunately, only one of them felt pain right now. It's powerofdeath who has just lost 1 life!
Right now I can count at least 7 challengers who could kill their enemies in 1 turn (will never tell ya mwahaha). Take your chance.

24 hours to kill anyone you're fighting with now. C'mon, let's finish this.

Some ass attacks me first? I'm gonna fuck you up. Just gotta escape real quick.. no no I'm not hiding.. this is.. err.. a tactical retreat. Yep.

Numbertwo
November 25th, 2013, 09:55 AM
I think powerofdeath has something that belongs to me. Could i get my throwing knives back?

NoctiZ
November 25th, 2013, 09:56 AM
I think powerofdeath has something that belongs to me. Could i get my throwing knives back?

Give him a sucker punch.

Numbertwo
November 25th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Did anyone else see a signal rocket?

Citrus
November 25th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Nope, but I did manage to do what I wanted before falling asleep. Your move Banshis :)

Feel free to leave a note if you wish to discuss an alliance of sorts, etc. I have some interesting devices - enjoyed the radio static everyone?

RLVG
November 25th, 2013, 10:08 AM
With that warning, I guess I'm in a bad situation.

I'm trying to get into the Station after that failed underwater cave episode, so I'm afraid that Shadow has something to kill me with.

NoctiZ
November 25th, 2013, 10:22 AM
With that warning, I guess I'm in a bad situation.

I'm trying to get into the Station after that failed underwater cave episode, so I'm afraid that Shadow has something to kill me with.
Dunno, can he throw a grenade to you?

ika
November 25th, 2013, 10:25 AM
superjack its ok

Banshis
November 25th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Good and now cya Citrus. I got the shotgun from you which is what I wanted. Now I am moving away from you while you are stuck there. Someone else can kill you and get themself blown up unless they have a sniper.

Banshis
November 25th, 2013, 11:50 AM
So who was riding around like tarzan and fell on a roof?

RLVG
November 25th, 2013, 12:04 PM
So who was riding around like tarzan and fell on a roof?

Literally?