3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Night 8

Quote Originally Posted by FM Gorion View Post
    I'm in the heartwarden chat.

Why are you pissed? Haven't read the day fully yet but I assume something happened? Lol.
    Long story short, yeslick and cernad were just being assholes, there is a point in these fms where you can just kinda ignore someones post for being wrong or laugh it off, but then theres a point where its flat out insulting to someone. cernard was i would say less insulting but yeslick said i was scummy becasue i had down syndrom. I understand this is a game and all but he should know better then to take it that far with an insult. he then continues to kinda discredit me by just continuously mocking as if im retarted.

8. ISO #8

i can still play if you like but at same time im just not really going to be enjoy playing it anymore. I usally like to play these fms for fun and try to win. but at same time i aim for more fun then winning (ie the jester lynch for us vs mort), but when players decide to be flat out insulting to other players, it no longer becomes a fun game. this isnt sc2mafia where you join a random game and play for 30 mins with a bunch of people who just rage 70% of the time. this is fm where its logic, decution, and post anasis.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

I could totally replace you should I die. So continue playing until that happens, if it happens, aight?
    Very well. my only request is that if you do decide to replace me that you honor the jester and let him decide. if you live to use the gun i would kill mort for win but would also feel kinda sad that we suckered him out of it. i would kinda like to do it at same time to piss everyone

11. ISO #11

I would kill both Khalid and Montaron the same night if I could. I want to piss off as many people as possible, that's how I'm feeling right now.

If I replace you then I probably couldn't bring anyone to kill Khalid with a fire I'd be giving out, so.. there wouldn't be any other possibility left. But. After this day I will definitely shoot Montaron. If you read this: No hard feelings bro. It's for my personal entertainment (as well as winning).

12. ISO #12

I would kill both Khalid and Montaron the same night if I could. I want to piss off as many people as possible, that's how I'm feeling right now.

If I replace you then I probably couldn't bring anyone to kill Khalid with a fire I'd be giving out, so.. there wouldn't be any other possibility left. But. After this day I will definitely shoot Montaron. If you read this: No hard feelings bro. It's for my personal entertainment (as well as winning).
    If you live yes i want to piss the twon off. but i would give an mvp to the arson for hittin like what, 3-5 cults?

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17