Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 7

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Night 7

Quote Originally Posted by FM Gorion View Post
    Oh boy, here we are against the worst creatures hell has to offer..

Mate, you go first.
    Ok well that was good, i have asked and we can calim coms in here, so im not even gonna hide it now.

IKA!

so anyway i have many other things going on so i will be here and there thoughout night.

can we post night actions in here if we bold it red?

i will have to sit down to figure out reads. i would like to give a gun to kivan but with fireball flying around now im weary. i plan on seeing if we cant take 2 brids with one stone, have kivan put to scums in one room and shoot one of them

or i can do this if possible

if i give a gun to someone who is in hearwardner chat, will both player gets the gun?

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

NoctiZ here.

Aerie could be a good target to give a gun to, checked her N4 as I said and she wasn't cursed so most likely town.

Not quite sure who I should check tonight, what do you think?
    -.- i thought you were ajajas at first, i was considering giving it to aerie, but was also considering kivan so we could have him tie 2 scums and take a 2 for one, but i am afraid of evoker, i also think she got ties with xan and he had a fireball set with him. i am going to go llok through the day chat real quick and make a giant wall of reads. it would be best if you did same so we can compare notes.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by FM Elminster View Post
    -.- i thought you were ajajas at first, i was considering giving it to aerie, but was also considering kivan so we could have him tie 2 scums and take a 2 for one, but i am afraid of evoker, i also think she got ties with xan and he had a fireball set with him. i am going to go llok through the day chat real quick and make a giant wall of reads. it would be best if you did same so we can compare notes.
    Yeah I will, just feeling sleepy today.

And well, I knew you were ika. You rarely hide.

9. ISO #9

FM Aerie -ranger/ranger
    you checked night 4 so probally not cult
    FM Ajantis - town leader, after thinking back i think its [nick], the playstyle matches him from damus game where he was invest, he could be spy but im betting tpr
    FM Cernd - claims ritualist, obviously [cmg]
    FM Coran - claims explorer, however he seems to be inactive and never contibutes much, he says hes not afrid of pargon smite, potental target to check
    FM Dynaheir - null read, could be scum
    FM Faldorn - ajas speculated that this person is cult leader which is possible.
    FM Garrick - 3rd person talker, acts semi town leader but also kinda plyas middle it seems liek, leaning town, there was one post that made me think that he is some sort of twp when he said in dungon chat "i hope ppl die so i have stuff to investigate"
    FM Haer-Dalis - exploer, nearly sent for trap and heavly defended self and went after bard, based of interatction im thinking it is still town
    FM Kagain - ika the fabled exploer into achamest
    FM Khalid - theif/jester, i personally got an idea with this, maybe we can have the jester chose which one of us win late game if towns come to standstills on spawn vs harper play
    FM Kivan - heartwardner
    FM Korgan - another 3rd person talker who seems to be town but at same time seems to be unhelpful, somewhat nullish
    FM Montaron - arson
    FM Nalia - bounty hunter, we should see if we can enlist her for a contract
    FM Tiax - replacemnt, claims survivor
    FM Valygar - probable cult
    FM Xan - 3rd spawn?
    FM Xzar - some player whose probally a witch ;)
    FM Yeslick - second cleric? seems slightly off, would consider checking
    FM Yoshimo - i think claimed axplorwer but unsure, would consider checking as well

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Cespenar View Post
    Yes to both. An alchemist just can't target a harper directly. Redirections apply as normal.
    intresting, notiz i got an idea, im gonna hold off on giving out fire and see if we can convince kivan to put you in a chat with another so i can "hand" you a gun.

i am also wondering if we want to keep me in the dark and save me for late. this way we can have 2 guns hiding among us.

what you think?

have you any target in mind you want to check?

17. ISO #17

intresting, notiz i got an idea, im gonna hold off on giving out fire and see if we can convince kivan to put you in a chat with another so i can "hand" you a gun.

i am also wondering if we want to keep me in the dark and save me for late. this way we can have 2 guns hiding among us.

what you think?

have you any target in mind you want to check?
    Question is if we want this "other" to have a gun. If we can convince Kivan to put me in a chat with someone who is townie, yes, but others would probably get what we're trying to do. Dunno.

I think Dynaheir would be a good target. Yeslick and Valygar are equally good but dunno, just think I'd rather go for Dynaheir. Subsconcious decision.

18. ISO #18

Question is if we want this "other" to have a gun. If we can convince Kivan to put me in a chat with someone who is townie, yes, but others would probably get what we're trying to do. Dunno.

I think Dynaheir would be a good target. Yeslick and Valygar are equally good but dunno, just think I'd rather go for Dynaheir. Subsconcious decision.
    hmmm well i rather not hand out guns willy nilly right now especialy with prophet manipulation running amonk. my suggestion is that we have kivan put you and person X in the room, and then you come out and say person X has a gun and we/town dictates who they are going to shoot or threaten them to lynch. We could be assholes and give it to the jester and you and then lynche jester to confirm the gun will be in good hands. personlly as of right now i am keepign fire to no one, i rather use kivan to our advantage where i can get a alaca fire into your or my hands. Maybe we could give one to mortan and/or xan and offer them a truce. they dount douse us in extange mortan gets a gun and shoots xan.

Overall my plan is to get one of us a gun, another question that needs to be disscussed is do i expose myself tommorow or not?

can prophet force someone to use alcamest fire?

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

hmmm well i rather not hand out guns willy nilly right now especialy with prophet manipulation running amonk. my suggestion is that we have kivan put you and person X in the room, and then you come out and say person X has a gun and we/town dictates who they are going to shoot or threaten them to lynch. We could be assholes and give it to the jester and you and then lynche jester to confirm the gun will be in good hands. personlly as of right now i am keepign fire to no one, i rather use kivan to our advantage where i can get a alaca fire into your or my hands. Maybe we could give one to mortan and/or xan and offer them a truce. they dount douse us in extange mortan gets a gun and shoots xan.

Overall my plan is to get one of us a gun, another question that needs to be disscussed is do i expose myself tommorow or not?

can prophet force someone to use alcamest fire?
    Well I guess that would work.

You shouldn't expose yourself as scum would know who to target and you aren't high on any scum list so it should be quite alright.

21. ISO #21

Well I guess that would work.

You shouldn't expose yourself as scum would know who to target and you aren't high on any scum list so it should be quite alright.
    I will have you "talk" on my behalf as haprer then. I will still be around to post. I'm wondering if we can "fake" a gun was handed out so prophet can be all confused.

I got an idea. lets see if we can get nalia or the druid and me or you, we need to find a way to hint that one of the 2 of us get in, they may be more inclined to use the gun for our benifits then, i want to also see if we can get naliha to client one of us if nalia has won then naliha can clien whoever

22. ISO #22

I will have you "talk" on my behalf as haprer then. I will still be around to post. I'm wondering if we can "fake" a gun was handed out so prophet can be all confused.

I got an idea. lets see if we can get nalia or the druid and me or you, we need to find a way to hint that one of the 2 of us get in, they may be more inclined to use the gun for our benifits then, i want to also see if we can get naliha to client one of us if nalia has won then naliha can clien whoever
    Ofc will I talk to you. And Nalia is a good suggestion to be put with me IMO. Just wonder if she can still go for the kill with a different night action.

Will a Bounty Hunter be able to use Alchemist's Fire without sacrificing her contract kill?

23. ISO #23

Ofc will I talk to you. And Nalia is a good suggestion to be put with me IMO. Just wonder if she can still go for the kill with a different night action.

Will a Bounty Hunter be able to use Alchemist's Fire without sacrificing her contract kill?
    true, the setup says you can use night actions along with alca fire. The question will become if prophet has any assasns left, becasue i doubt double cleric unless hes ames into cleric, we would have to find a way to indiretly notion you in there if they have any. We also have to worry about mort and the other spawn. Im considering if we can get guns to each other we can convince kinvan to put them in there and we shoot both or have nalia do it

24. ISO #24

Special:
    Single use weapon (-1).
    Can be used alongside other night actions.
    Cannot target Harpers to give Alchemist’s Fire to them.
    One night between Alchemist’s Fire concoctions.
    Has conversion immunity.

if harper aclamest gets contract, can he still pass out a gun or is that part that is bolded aobut the alca gun?

25. ISO #25

Change "to" to "for"

Didn't know you could do that, didn't read Alchemist's card as thoroughly. Thought it was like BH.

For now let's try if we can get me in chat with Nalia. Other stuff comes after.

26. ISO #26

Change "to" to "for"

Didn't know you could do that, didn't read Alchemist's card as thoroughly. Thought it was like BH.

For now let's try if we can get me in chat with Nalia. Other stuff comes after.
    very well im gonna forge a last will saying that a gun was passed out and see if anyone takes the bait

27. ISO #27

what i sent

no action

Quote Originally Posted by last will
    FM Aerie -ranger/ranger
    you checked night 4 so probally not cult
    FM Ajantis - town leader, after thinking back i think its [nick], the playstyle matches him from damus game where he was invest, he could be spy but im betting tpr
    FM Cernd - claims ritualist, obviously [cmg]
    FM Coran - claims explorer, however he seems to be inactive and never contibutes much, he says hes not afrid of pargon smite, potental target to check
    FM Dynaheir - null read, could be scum
    FM Faldorn - ajas speculated that this person is cult leader which is possible.
    FM Garrick - 3rd person talker, acts semi town leader but also kinda plyas middle it seems liek, leaning town, there was one post that made me think that he is some sort of twp when he said in dungon chat "i hope ppl die so i have stuff to investigate"
    FM Haer-Dalis - exploer, nearly sent for trap and heavly defended self and went after bard, based of interatction im thinking it is still town
    FM Kagain - ika the fabled exploer into achamest
    FM Khalid - theif/jester, i personally got an idea with this, maybe we can have the jester chose which one of us win late game if towns come to standstills on spawn vs harper play
    FM Kivan - heartwardner
    FM Korgan - another 3rd person talker who seems to be town but at same time seems to be unhelpful, somewhat nullish
    FM Montaron - arson
    FM Nalia - bounty hunter, we should see if we can enlist her for a contract
    FM Tiax - replacemnt, claims survivor
    FM Valygar - probable cult
    FM Xan - 3rd spawn?
    FM Xzar - some player whose probally a witch ;)
    FM Yeslick - second cleric? seems slightly off, would consider checking
    FM Yoshimo - i think claimed axplorwer but unsure, would consider checking as well

OoO
    16. Armoursmith Gives Armour / Harper Alchemist gives Alchemist’s Fire
    21. Kills (-1 to life bar) (Includes Paragon Smite on Cult, Guardian, Alchemist’s Fire, Fighter, Assassination, Barbarian, Evoker Fireballs, Half-Dragon, Necromancer Wail, Adept Banishment, Lunatic, Bounty Hunter, Puzzle Traps)

Someone has a gun, and my fellow harper knows as well but i gave him spcific instuctions not to reveal it. if the player who got it would like to reveal they may
    if anyone claims to have alca fire, they are lyning

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

can you post all your night actions you did so far so i can see them as refrence im lazy to go find them
    N1 Cernd NS
    N2 Branwen NS
    N3 Faldorn NS
    N4 Aerie NS
    N5 failed recruit on Nalia.. cmon, at that time it wasn't clear that he is the BH, don't blame me. :A
    N6 I gave birth to you <3

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

First we have to know if we can trust that person.
    we could give it to the druid for some fun, seeing how the druid is neutral town can threaten a lynch on him if he does not shoot the right target,

also i was considering you check valger so we can decide if ghost is agiainst town or not. im just wondering if anyone will hit him out tonight

35. ISO #35

we could give it to the druid for some fun, seeing how the druid is neutral town can threaten a lynch on him if he does not shoot the right target,

also i was considering you check valger so we can decide if ghost is agiainst town or not. im just wondering if anyone will hit him out tonight
    For that we would have to know exactly who the druid is. Do you think it would be a good idea to ask Kivan to put me with whoever the most towniest person at the moment is (maybe let majority decide)?

Valygar I can check later I guess.

Anything specific you want me to tell the town for you?

36. ISO #36

For that we would have to know exactly who the druid is. Do you think it would be a good idea to ask Kivan to put me with whoever the most towniest person at the moment is (maybe let majority decide)?

Valygar I can check later I guess.

Anything specific you want me to tell the town for you?
    hmmm, druid did kinda claim to be tiax, but right now i would rather have a neutral or sevral towns to chose from, we need to find a wayt o get you in but be portected.

not too much, i would have everyone suggest a target and see if we can find conections anywhere. i would see if we can find a way to wifom you and another player, becasue if assasin exist you will probally die

For Town: HaRpEr AlCheMiSt HeRe, I mAy Or MaY nOt HaVe GiVeN a GuN OuT! XzAr KnOwS wHaT i HaVe DoNe. We HaVe AlSo DeViSeD a PlAn.

For Bhaalspawn: We ArE CoMiNg FoR yOu, SoRrY wE cAn NoT wIn ToGeThEr.

For Cults: YoUr DaYs ArE CoMiNg To An EnD

For neutrals: SiDe WiTh Us

For Jester: If We ElImInAtE cUlTs, AnD wE wIlL, BhAaLsPaWn aNd Us HaRpErS cOuLd VoTe YoU tO dEcIdE wHo WiNs

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Not sure if it is smart to say that we have devised a plan and to rile up our enemies. I think we should stay more "neutral" and try to be as helpful as possible. That includes getting guns to the right people.

The heartwarden chat plan is good, and I know that an Assassin would fuck us up, but a Cleric could help. Question is if Yeslick is indeed as he claims to be.

Somehow I think you should give out a gun tonight. Up to you really, but I think we shouldn't wait, especially with the risks involving the Heartwarden plan.

If we do give out a gun then I can say "For Town: HaRpEr AlCheMiSt HeRe, I mAy Or MaY nOt HaVe GiVeN a GuN OuT! XzAr KnOwS wHaT i HaVe DoNe. We HaVe AlSo DeViSeD a PlAn." even if we don't have a plan. It helps with the WIFOM.

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)
    FM Gorion*, SerialArsonFather

41. ISO #41

Not sure if it is smart to say that we have devised a plan and to rile up our enemies. I think we should stay more "neutral" and try to be as helpful as possible. That includes getting guns to the right people.

The heartwarden chat plan is good, and I know that an Assassin would fuck us up, but a Cleric could help. Question is if Yeslick is indeed as he claims to be.

Somehow I think you should give out a gun tonight. Up to you really, but I think we shouldn't wait, especially with the risks involving the Heartwarden plan.

If we do give out a gun then I can say "For Town: HaRpEr AlCheMiSt HeRe, I mAy Or MaY nOt HaVe GiVeN a GuN OuT! XzAr KnOwS wHaT i HaVe DoNe. We HaVe AlSo DeViSeD a PlAn." even if we don't have a plan. It helps with the WIFOM.

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)
    FM Gorion*, SerialArsonFather
    My only problem is Xan fireballs that are floating around, i dont want one blowing up in my face. I rather wait one night to see what town would like, ask this, if you had a one shot alca fire, who would you shoot?

42. ISO #42

My only problem is Xan fireballs that are floating around, i dont want one blowing up in my face. I rather wait one night to see what town would like, ask this, if you had a one shot alca fire, who would you shoot?
    with this we can decide on more who should get alcas fire, i rather have them shoot a spawn

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)
    FM Elminster* FM Gorion* Witch Serial ArsonFather

43. ISO #43

Alright, I'll ask that.

There are currently 33 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 11 guests)
    FM Elminster*, FM Gorion*, Citrus, gyber, HerrZynisch, Lazers, SuperJack, thedusK, ypmagic, Slaol, Damus_Graves, Bunny, Crimson, ThinkLiveLife, WHITE BOY SLIM AYO, Fragos, Bhaal, oops_ur_dead, Lysergic, Espozito, TimeTrx (jk)

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49