S-FM 220: Empire - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    That seriously cannot be all you have to say after catching up on the chat.

All you're doing with this post is trying to downplay a town-read of mine.

You're not even scum-reading her so you're not doing this to persuade me of anything.

Your sole intention with this post seems to be "make Calix doubt her town-read on Mesk" so I'm not going to elaborate.
    I have her as null and i already asked you about that before leaving yesterday evening, i am getting at somewhere here, i'd like you to answer this to also help me reading you.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I have her as null and i already asked you about that before leaving yesterday evening, i am getting at somewhere here, i'd like you to answer this to also help me reading you.
    Yeah and I answered. I'm not wasting my time on explaining a TOWN READ to someone who isn't reading the chat properly.

You still haven't commented on the rest of the posts that you missed while you 'caught up' on the chat but you felt it important to throw shade on someone town-reading...a player that you null-read?

You're either extremely bad with priorities or you're scum trying to doubt-cast.

I'm going with the latter given your lack of initiative and overtly scum-motivated Mesk post in #499.

I fail to see town motivation in anything that you've done so far.

I don't want a defense. There are enough shit-posts in the game as it is.

I want you to contribute on your own accord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

3. ISO #503

Yeah and I answered. I'm not wasting my time on explaining a TOWN READ to someone who isn't reading the chat properly.

You still haven't commented on the rest of the posts that you missed while you 'caught up' on the chat but you felt it important to throw shade on someone town-reading...a player that you null-read?

You're either extremely bad with priorities or you're scum trying to doubt-cast.

I'm going with the latter given your lack of initiative and overtly scum-motivated Mesk post in #499.

I fail to see town motivation in anything that you've done so far.

I don't want a defense. There are enough shit-posts in the game as it is.

I want you to contribute on your own accord.
    It seems you're the only one i can currently talk with.

deathworld's behavior doesn't strike me as scummy here, i'm wondering whether SJ is legit scumhunting or trying to find a ML target with all his swapping votes here.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

4. ISO #504

It seems you're the only one i can currently talk with.

deathworld's behavior doesn't strike me as scummy here, i'm wondering whether SJ is legit scumhunting or trying to find a ML target with all his swapping votes here.
    Have you tried...commenting on the posts that you missed while you were asleep...? Like normal people...?

SuperJack is referencing DWs Cult-recruit play from Mafia Wars III, a recent game. I think it is a valid comparison.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

5. ISO #505

Do you see that as legit scumhunting Calix, he has thrown even more votes than i have, however i'm not quite familiar with SJ's meta so i prefer to ask others before jumping to conclusions here.
    -vote Sino

6. ISO #506

Do you see that as legit scumhunting Calix, he has thrown even more votes than i have, however i'm not quite familiar with SJ's meta so i prefer to ask others before jumping to conclusions here.
    He's using his initiative, as opposed to Mr. Voting Everyone Who Voted For Him And Doing Nothing Else.

Would you like me to draw up every one of your votes and prove how terrible they are?

You can gain even more scum points for your implicit "why are you scum-reading me for throwing around votes like candy and not SJ?" message.

If you're not going to do anything useful then I'm just going to conclude that your scum play is lifeless and go back to rereading the chat.

But don't feel too bad. This would be your first scum game if I recall correctly.

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    nobody has adressed much to me directly, as you know of all people i get better reads of interactions
    I don't like this post, so basically "i'm waiting for other people to start discussion with me"

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Scum could come up with pro-town and helpful setup spec.. but the real question is: Would they? The answer is in the wording itself. A scum being PRO-town means that he would have to help town towards winning. If scum help town too much in an attempt to look town, scum will lose. Therefore, players who act pro-town are more likely to be town.
    I don't quite agree here sp, scum can be pro town and still win, being pro town can just mean acting in a way town would.

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    lol I'm not the one on trial here.
    Everyone is, you can't say that.

When a major event happens let me know.

I have already given my thoughts on stuff that have caught my eye. If you feel like there is something more I should be comment on let me know.
    Now, there is.

I'll reread everything to get other thoughts.
    -vote Sino

8. ISO #508

Up to Page 6. My thoughts haven't changed very much from my earlier impressions which is good.

Quotes are in the spoilers as evidence.

Observations:

Sino is still a self-centered, reactive and scummy bastard.

Spoiler : Sino's votes are truly woeful. Haven't included his posts on Unknown but he reacted defensively when Unknown called him out for shade-throwing :

Nice misrep Calix, that way doesn't involve sacrificing the Pleb leader

[vote]Calix
    Alright, what do you make of SJ's vote on me ? secondpassing's one has already been adressed.
    -unvote
    For context, he unvotes me straight after I say "oh I might have made a mistake". It's possible that he realised that his reason for voting me was made invalid, but why the fuck would you vote someone for 'misrepresenting' you when you could have just explained how it wasn't a contradiction? It looks worse because it's a repeated behaviour with Sino.

I'm placing my vote here for now : [vote]SilwerWolf

Her vote just seemed oportunistic, calling me overly defensive, when she did town read me for exactly the same thing in Fringe.
    Then he switches over to another Sino voter. As had been mentioned previously, he's using a game where SW was the Neutral Killing role.

Spoiler : The rest of his posts up until Page 6 are very self-centered. He only talks about himself and how others perceive him :
    For the record, what kind of case is this ?
    Also @Silwerwolf, can you please point out how i was "overly defensive" please ?
    The only thing i have to say is "lol he seems upset the neutral might side with town" is just weak.
    I guess that's how i scumhunt, attacking other's arguments to see which ones are genuine and which ones are fabricated.

deathworlds' interactions and read progressions of Sino are suspicious.

Spoiler : I don't like DWs speaking on Sino's behalf here. He criticises my argument but doesn't use it to go anywhere with forming a read on Sino and I :
    One involves revealing pleb leader, one involves guard sacrificing to kill assassin.
    calix plz read more

He goes on and votes SP for putting Sino at L-2 early on and criticises his reads, that's all fine and dandy. During his SP pressure, he brings up Sino again, asking what made SP change his mind from wanting to lynch Sino to town-leaning him.

In the interim, he pads his filter by talking about Mesk's claim. Useless posts.

Spoiler : He shows some consistency when he makes this post and notes the problematic speed of Sino's train. One can reasonably infer that DWs has a town-lean on Sino due to the speed of the train. Note that he doesn't directly pass judgment on Sino's alignment. He insinuates that Sino is town ("alarmingly fast train building" and "very opportunistic" suggest this) but does not stick himself down in a position :

I feel a bit meh about the game at the moment.

Yes I was frustrated when you voted Sino. Because I felt like I was playing with an absolute imbecile, no reason for anyone to be voted up to L-2 (with no other train to make it worse) less than 2 hours in the day. Plus the train was already building alarmingly fast, it felt like a very opportunistic or uninformed vote, considering you just said that you were "catching up to page 3" then said "oh look a train, better stick my fucking vote here".

Why is this concerning? When he gives his reads, Sino doesn't even appear.

Spoiler : DW's reads list. DWs has talked about Sino the most (after SP) and he doesn't even have a strong read on him...? That's incredibly strange behaviour which could be indicative of bias :
    Calix and Silver are my strong town reads.

RLVG and You are town lean.

Matty Gee is scum lean (seems like he could be neutral)

Secondpassing is strong scum lean.

everyone else is null or very slight leans towards one or the other.

I am aware that I seem to be hammering in my scum-reads here, but nobody else (save for RLVG's chronic uselessness and SP) stood out to me as scummy.

9. ISO #509

At this point i'd like to point ou ika's behavior this game, he never really gave an opinion on anymore except for SW, he tells us he's waiting for people to start interacting with him, but why should he wait like this ?

Here are some quotes :

sure, i jsut put a read list

the reaosn why im voting you but calling you town is becasue i know how your scum game works. if i jsut call you town and leave you to be, i would never be able to get you lynched. if i at least keep some sort of pressure on you i can fold back if i feel like you are scum

its also day one and i want to be accurate on you and seeing how its been so long before our last gaem seprate, i want to make sure my skills are up to par on reading you
    He's mentionning SW in this post, tell us about his reads list, here it is :

Sino
    Unknown1234
    Deathworlds
    Mesk514

SuperJack
    MattZed
    RLVG
    yzb25

SilverWolf
    ika

Calix
    secondpassing

something like this are my reads off the top of my head. i have nto looked into details yet cus the game is running a million miles and i get having new post before me.

ill porb do a reread overnight if it slows down
    Yes, you did post a reads list, but you never gave any explanation on all those reads (once again, except for SW), you never gave your opinion on people's scumread on me, nor an opinion on the early Calix/MZ interaction, nor on secondpassing, ect, ect.

Where have I been uninvolved? I left at one point because of something but other then that I've been around here and there.

If you want me to comment on something directly let me know
    Dude, you've tunneling SW the whole game now, surely you must have some opinion on everything that has happened so far.

Moving my vote on this slot for now

-vote ika
    -vote Sino

10. ISO #510

@Sino if you are going to give me shit for trying to scum hunt and voteing who I suspect, then at least put some effort into it. I'm sick of people like you not even bothering to try and understand my point, and instead use basic annoying worthless attacks like "just throwing votes around" "drawing at strawss" "painting them as scum"

Those sort of comments really agitate me, they are a cheap swing at my scumhunting. I voted each time with reasons and trying to press pressure, I have to say what I think are reasons people are scum, it's not picking straws. And it isn't painting them as scum when they are legit being scum and doing scummy things.

If anyone wants to play back at my attempts of scum hunting. Stop with the cheap shot and get involved deaper.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Ika's read list has way too many yellows, which show they aren't really reading anyone within reason. Also 0 full scum-reads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #513

Ika and SW's interaction with one another seems incredibly fake it's almost funny. They both vote each other and both Town-read each other. They also both want to interact with each other and neither have done this effectively.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #514

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    @RLVG @Mesk514
    We are missing your votes. FOS someone or vote them please. I would like to know where you stand.
    You want me to vote someone? Alright.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT I ROLE CITIZEN EVERY GAME

Mesk is intentionally doing this. The "Citizen" was way too forced and are halfly defensive with the fact that they've been called out on doing this.
    Nope, I don't hear Citizen this time.
    -vote Mesk514

15. ISO #515

Lol all the votes on Mesk are PL or claimin her claim is "fake"

16. ISO #516

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Ika's read list has way too many yellows, which show they aren't really reading anyone within reason. Also 0 full scum-reads
    Where is the scum motivation? He stated that he would reread and clarify his reads. I would rather wait for that before concluding that his reads are poor. If he does not follow up on his promise then I may consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    You want me to vote someone? Alright.

Mesk is intentionally doing this. The "Citizen" was way too forced and are halfly defensive with the fact that they've been called out on doing this.
    Nope, I don't hear Citizen this time.
    [vote]Mesk514
    Well well well, if Mesk's train being pushed by questionable players isn't telling then I don't know what is.

I'm seriously not voting with SP and RLVG, lol.

17. ISO #517

Unknown-ika and I vote each other to start every game. I have tried to talk to ika but we decided for this game not to play in the same room or talk to each other about the game when we aren't playing. If one of us is playing the other will leave the room. If I'm playing upstairs, he's playing downstairs. It's the only way we can play together and live together at the same time. Especially being so used to freely talking when we *****. It's one of the reasons we ***** so much before this game. It feels weird to me and it's hard for me to interact that way because I can't just go-hey, get on the damn game and talk to me. It's a bizarre situation. That said, ika needs to scumhunt outside of me. I don't like that he is keeping his vote on me while not looking elsewhere for scumreads if he's townreading me. I'd like him to give me actual scumreads. However, he's working all day so that isn't going to happen anytime soon. The only thing I'm townreading him on is the fact that he's paranoid of me and trying to figure me out instead of buddying me which I think he'd do as scum. I'd love to see him expand on his reads.

deathworlds is bugging me, I need to go look at Mafia Wars and see when he started saying fuck you to people, he was converted N1 and was town before that so I'm gonna see if he had a sudden personality change after the change or was always that way.
    His Mesk points are kind of weak. I got a don't give a shit town feel from Mesk. Claiming Citizen and town is something she did last game as town. Would she do this as scum? Who knows? Maybe. However, deathworlds points just seem like he's picking on the weakest link and no one is really gonna question that. He's also making a lot of blending in comments and excuses to play badly. His reads list is o.k. but it's basically go with the flow in the game-ie scumreading secondpassing.

Anyway, gonna check Mafia Wars now.

18. ISO #518

Wow Mattzed is quite hurt that I've found reasons to suspect him of being scum. Having a similar reactions to PTBs. Only this time I'm legitimately trying to scum hunt, and MZ has a tone of Experriance.
    At least MZ didn't get to wagon on me whilst I slept.

About me going to bed. I was tired, consumed some alcohol the night before so I didn't sleep much.
    I knew I would end up tunneling MZ, and I didn't want to end up stuck in it. So I went to sleep. Rest my mind and go for it again on a new day.

I didn't leave because I somehow knew, that after I Left, you would want to put pressure on me. I left because I didn't want to get stuck and ruin my day tunneling.

But I'm quite curious that you knew I had left, and didn't bother pressing Silverwolf who was here at the time. And was next on your scum list.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondpassing
    Oh look! A train.
    -vote Sino

I will sacrifice this person.
    Gross. Join the scumpile. Have you done anything in this game yet?
    This post by SW feels a little too enthusiastic - it looks like she's eager to take the easy-scumread on SP, and join the circlejerk.

I definitely wouldn't call SP's post towny, but it's the kind of post that's difficult to justify from a scum perspective AND a town perspective, so rushing to the scum perspective just because it's unrelatable is wrong.

That aside, I still think SP is dodgy because it's like he's trying to act nonchalant and it feels fake. It's just SW looks like she's going "oh yeaahh! I'm one of you towns!!! SP is disgusting!!! Wooo!" here.

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Can we please talk about the fact that secondpassing didn't deny being scum when asked? (and moreover laughed at the idea of being the unlynchable scum being bold in day chat)
    Bro, these kinds of reads suck. It's taken for granted everyone denies being scum. Just because someone doesn't go through the classic motions of "no, no, no, I claim town!" doesn't make them scummy.

21. ISO #521

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    This post by SW feels a little too enthusiastic - it looks like she's eager to take the easy-scumread on SP, and join the circlejerk.

I definitely wouldn't call SP's post towny, but it's the kind of post that's difficult to justify from a scum perspective AND a town perspective, so rushing to the scum perspective just because it's unrelatable is wrong.

That aside, I still think SP is dodgy because it's like he's trying to act nonchalant and it feels fake. It's just SW looks like she's going "oh yeaahh! I'm one of you towns!!! SP is disgusting!!! Wooo!" here.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Bro, these kinds of reads suck. It's taken for granted everyone denies being scum. Just because someone doesn't go through the classic motions of "no, no, no, I claim town!" doesn't make them scummy.
    Two posts attacking some of SP's accusers with no actual read on SP stated. Strong.

22. ISO #522

Mesk has that vibe that you get from her that really gives you a sense of Town. I don't disagree with Calix's read.
    Let's keep it real, Mesk is a good manipulator and can feign that vibe very well.

@Mesk514

If you're reading the game, please give some thoughts on Sino, Calix and/or Mattzed, because you're basically unreadable for me right now, and you'll probably live until LYLO.

If you have already given some meaningful posts after page 15, you can ignore this.

In other news, RLVG's doing his completely unreadable down-the-line play this game. We should get the guy to give more opinions when he's on.

23. ISO #523

Two posts attacking some of SP's accusers with no actual read on SP stated. Strong.
    Woah, Calixander the Great is actually questionning my play, right here, right now. I haven't fangirled this hard since I was in a game with DB.

But yeah, I don't like this train on SP as of p15, if I didn't make that clear. Being a dipshit isn't that scummy. I don't townread the guy but the voters are a mixture of "your vote and attitude triggers my autism" and "ooh free reason to scumread yay"

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

VOTE COUNT 2

I expect that the chat will blow up again in a few hours so it's a good time to make another useless post for the sake of posting!

I didn't like Sino's 'case' on ika. It wasn't very good. All it said was "he hasn't given proper reads yet and has focused mainly on SW" which could have been summed up in two sentences. I don't see how this is scum-indicative given the circumstances.

(also he only posted it after I called him obvious scum for not using his initiative so there's a possible scum motivation for how crap the ika 'case' is)

SJ's vote is meta-based, nothing to see here. Would like to see what SilverWolf thinks, however, as she said she was going to look at that.

ika's vote needs to be updated.

Mesk's train is woeful and the only people who have voiced their support for it (SP, RLVG, DW) are scum-reads. That train needs to die in a fire.

I'm going to switch votes. Anyone who doesn't understand why needs to read my posts and read between the lines a bit.

-vote Sino

26. ISO #526

I'll wait until yzb is all caught up before I respond to him.

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

VOTE COUNT 2

I expect that the chat will blow up again in a few hours so it's a good time to make another useless post for the sake of posting!

I didn't like Sino's 'case' on ika. It wasn't very good. All it said was "he hasn't given proper reads yet and has focused mainly on SW" which could have been summed up in two sentences. I don't see how this is scum-indicative given the circumstances.

(also he only posted it after I called him obvious scum for not using his initiative so there's a possible scum motivation for how crap the ika 'case' is)

SJ's vote is meta-based, nothing to see here. Would like to see what SilverWolf thinks, however, as she said she was going to look at that.

ika's vote needs to be updated.

Mesk's train is woeful and the only people who have voiced their support for it (SP, RLVG, DW) are scum-reads. That train needs to die in a fire.

I'm going to switch votes. Anyone who doesn't understand why needs to read my posts and read between the lines a bit.

-vote Sino
    It's also fun to see how hard you are trying to defend Mesk, dismissing people when they are voting her, not be willing to clearly explain your town read on her, and most of all, you ask people to participate in the game, but for some odd reason Mesk did enough to you, she gets a free pass.

Could you be a bit less obvious at poketing please ?
    -vote Sino

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

It's also fun to see how hard you are trying to defend Mesk, dismissing people when they are voting her, not be willing to clearly explain your town read on her, and most of all, you ask people to participate in the game, but for some odd reason Mesk did enough to you, she gets a free pass.

Could you be a bit less obvious at poketing please ?
    Oh my, is this a scum-read of me that you've giving? :o

Please elaborate. I'd really love to hear your theory for why I, as scum, would choose to pocket Mesk of all players.

I'd also love to hear why you think the Mesk train isn't shit. I'll wait.

31. ISO #531

People are using the terrible reasoning of "her claim is forced and acting like her meta" which is really disappointing to read.

32. ISO #532

I'm noting that Sino only comes out against me AFTER I vote for him.

Please kill this with fire. He's like TimeForce on steroids.

33. ISO #533

I'm not a big fan of the recent posts above, I will comment further on this later.

34. ISO #534

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sino
    I'm placing my vote here for now :
    -vote SilwerWolf

Her vote just seemed oportunistic, calling me overly defensive, when she did town read me for exactly the same thing in Fringe.
    You are gonna have to pull quotes. I was scum in Fringe and I don't remember calling you town for being defensive there. You however, are not acting like the town you I've seen in the past two games where you've been town.

OMGUS voting everyone that votes you, and being defensive towards the first person throwing suspicion at you shows you are defensive in the wrong way-being overly concerned with the pressure on you and defending that, rather than actually scumhunting and voting your scumreads.

I distinctly remember you as town questioning and interacting with everyone and not just OMGUS voting and being defensive.

I don't really like the tone of your posts either.
    This interaction is relevant to me, because I kinda scumread both Sino and SW, but this interaction definitely doesn't look like two people on the same alignment. In short, either my scumread on SW or Sino is wrong.

If I had to choose, I'd stick to the SW scumread, because I find it easier to explain Sino's scummyness from a town perspective. The main thing I don't like how defensive he seems, but it's not like towns aren't defensive. Some people just get legit offended when they're scumread as town lol. I've never played with Sino, but that would fit his personality.

Or you know, both of my scumreads could be wrong because I'm trash. The world is full of opportunity.

I'm not giving SW many points for many of her reads because I think she's capable of faking them as scum. Those reads seem to be the main reason people are townreading her.

Her thoughts aren't as original as Unknown says. However, I don't fault Unknown for that. It's just easier for me to see who had ideas first because I'm reading this whole thing at once.

35. ISO #535

Calix why am I your go to insultee?

36. ISO #536

Calix why am I your go to insultee?
    I'm not insulting you. I'm saying that Sino is the master of OMGUS which is similar to you in WOM.

37. ISO #537

Oh my, is this a scum-read of me that you've giving? :o

Please elaborate. I'd really love to hear your theory for why I, as scum, would choose to pocket Mesk of all players.

I'd also love to hear why you think the Mesk train isn't shit. I'll wait.
    Alright, let me pull some of your quotes :

I disagree with this assessment. She is more open with her claim than scum would be.
    Not really a good argument when you've mentionned WIFOM in sp's case, and that's the only argument you gave for your Mesk town read.

That seriously cannot be all you have to say after catching up on the chat.

All you're doing with this post is trying to downplay a town-read of mine.

You're not even scum-reading her so you're not doing this to persuade me of anything.

Your sole intention with this post seems to be "make Calix doubt her town-read on Mesk" so I'm not going to elaborate.
    You completely dodged my question here, i thought read lists were also a tool for town to generate discussion about them.

Well well well, if Mesk's train being pushed by questionable players isn't telling then I don't know what is.

I'm seriously not voting with SP and RLVG, lol.
    Tell us how a train on someone who doesn't particiapte is bad, it forces them to post more, thus giving us more to read.

Why would a scum want to pocket Mesk ? Easy, she'll probably survive until the end game given everyone reads her as null, and won't also be targeted for a kill given she does nothing, making her the perfect target to pocket to be able to secure lynches in the end game.

Again how is it a shitty train of it's on someone who doesn't participate that people want to hear more of ?
    -vote Sino

38. ISO #538

People are gonna yell at me for saying this but lol I don't care.

When would Mesk ever feel inclined to help under pressure?

39. ISO #539

People are gonna yell at me for saying this but lol I don't care.

When would Mesk ever feel inclined to help under pressure?
    Has see ever been pressured before ?
    -vote Sino

40. ISO #540

Calix, can we look at RLVG or Deathworlds lynch today? I feel like those are more likely for a hit than sino.

41. ISO #541

Has see ever been pressured before ?
    She literally got lynched day 1 in fringe.

42. ISO #542

yzb-When you are caught up please give your read on secondpassing. You've basically defended him like he's a townread while at the same time saying he's not town to you. I don't like your reasoning for not liking my comment on secondpassing, I didn't throw down a vote there like others or get pissed like others, so your read on that post is bad and it pings me

I finally got a chance to look into Mafia Wars and DW acted the same d1 when he was town with the fuck you's and piss off so I'm gonna say that part of his play is NAI. So SJ's vote isn't really all that meaningful and I'd like him to explain his read on DW better. DW is still scum to me due to the other reasons I gave though in my previous post.

I checked Fringe cuz I wanted to see if Sino's defensiveness happened there and I really don't see it. I didn't read the part before the universes split cuz there wasn't voting or lynching but after page 5 in the universe, Sino was voted once and suspected by another. I didn't see the defensiveness he and Unknown are talking about. My other points on him stand-townreading those that back off him and scumreading those that vote and pressure him, buddying Unknown, etc.

Secondpassing's ISO on Unknown was actually pretty good. I still don't like a lot of his other posts which I've pointed out but this ISO is good because he is looking at someone he's scumreading, evaluating him, and changing it to a townread which means he's willing to re-evaluate his scumreads. I might have to reconsider my scumread here and look at the nulls.

Right now for sure would lynch deathworlds or sino. Maybe yzb.

MattZed's setup spec while protown is NAI because anyone of either alignment can do it. His scumread on me was for my Sino vote which he said was opportunistic but he voted right after me, so that seems really contradictory. He made a post saying he didn't realize scum got the NK if the neutral was dead, which may actually be a townslip. However, reading SJ as scummy for not being here and having RL is meh. I don't really care for it. So, let's just go with null on MattZed for now.

ika-slight townlean, will know more after he updates his reads and his vote

RLVG-a lot of nothing posts and a vote on Mesk that looks like he was just voting to do something, slight scumread

Mesk-slight townlean for an early citizen claim that I don't really see scum doing plus a not give a shit attitude

SuperJack-really not much of substance to comment on surprisingly, null until he does more

pedit: yzb, I am doing more than just giving reads. And what about them is fake to you?

43. ISO #543

She literally got lynched day 1 in fringe.
    Yeah, on an anon account, she wasn't acting like her usual self back then. Has see ever been pressured on her main account ?
    -vote Sino

44. ISO #544

Alright, let me pull some of your quotes :

Not really a good argument when you've mentionned WIFOM in sp's case, and that's the only argument you gave for your Mesk town read.

You completely dodged my question here, i thought read lists were also a tool for town to generate discussion about them.

Tell us how a train on someone who doesn't particiapte is bad, it forces them to post more, thus giving us more to read.

Why would a scum want to pocket Mesk ? Easy, she'll probably survive until the end game given everyone reads her as null, and won't also be targeted for a kill given she does nothing, making her the perfect target to pocket to be able to secure lynches in the end game.

Again how is it a shitty train of it's on someone who doesn't participate that people want to hear more of ?
    Are you scum-reading me? Y/ N. Ironically, you dodge that question in the same breath that you accuse me of dodging questions.

I didn't "dodge your question" either - I explicitly said that I wasn't going to answer it because your motivation for asking like you did was obviously scum-motivated.

The red herring is real with you. I ask you what your read is on me and you answer with "emergerd how is pressuring Mesk a bad idea???" Nice try but I see what you're trying to do there.

Bitch please, none of the voters are 'pressuring' Mesk. They slammed down a vote and didn't follow up on it. Unmitigated bullshit, I sense it.

45. ISO #545

Calix, can we look at RLVG or Deathworlds lynch today? I feel like those are more likely for a hit than sino.
    Are you mad? Sino is almost certainly scum with his posts.

HE HAS OMGUS'D PEOPLE ON AT LEAST FIVE SEPARATE OCCASIONS. FIVE!

Don't get me wrong, I scum-read the other two but how the fuck are you thinking that Sino is anything less than slam-dunk scum?

Please explain.

46. ISO #546

To clarify these things because people seem confused.

1.) Mesk has been pressured before, and never does anything different (hiding behind an anon account makes no difference, so lynching her is basically lynching a blank slot).

2.) Sad to say it, but Sino's play is really bad but doesn't appear to be scummy more and more as I read into him.

3.) SuperJack, DW got converted n1 so he wasn't scum at that point.

4.) Secondpassing in no way has seemed anything other than scummy so people defending them (Yzb) should really explain why they don't think he's scummy.

5.) prob have more to say later.

47. ISO #547

SW's comment on yzb's SP read is pretty much what I was thinking when I read those posts. I also agree with the Mesk/ DW read.

That's actually a really good point about SP re: Unknown. I'll have to keep that in mind.

48. ISO #548

Are you scum-reading me? Y/ N. Ironically, you dodge that question in the same breath that you accuse me of dodging questions.

I didn't "dodge your question" either - I explicitly said that I wasn't going to answer it because your motivation for asking like you did was obviously scum-motivated.

The red herring is real with you. I ask you what your read is on me and you answer with "emergerd how is pressuring Mesk a bad idea???" Nice try but I see what you're trying to do there.

Bitch please, none of the voters are 'pressuring' Mesk. They slammed down a vote and didn't follow up on it. Unmitigated bullshit, I sense it.
    I thought it was pretty obvious by now, i have you as a scumlean pretty much since one post you made early when we were still talking setup, when you suggested the assassin would leave a death note for us.
    -vote Sino

49. ISO #549

Sino, you really need to focus elsewhere if you started a Calix scum-read when she incorrectly read a role.

50. ISO #550

I thought it was pretty obvious by now, i have you as a scumlean pretty much since one post you made early when we were still talking setup, when you suggested the assassin would leave a death note for us.
    "Pretty obvious"

You never talked about me at all and your comments to me earlier are NOT how a town reacts to a scum-read calling them scum.

You literally went along with everything I said and didn't try to push me at all.

I'm calling bullshit on this claim that you ever scum-read me.