Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #1901

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    No.. No.. Go on.. I enjoy the banter. Beats day one . It's obvious you know more about this setup than the most of us- especially me. I always appreciate an intellectual. Need a knowledgeable person to lead the discussion, at least for some time.
    Sadly I believe the neutral is scum aligned because I trust Washington... AAAAAAAA
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

2. ISO #1902

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
    That, sadly, is true. We gotta deal with him, because lynching him simply allows him to possess us (giving him a vote). And he can even possess the President. Soooooooo...... nah.

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    Trump, Roosevelt, and tossup between Lincoln/JFK/Jefferson or literally anyone else.............
    Roosevelt is just spamming bad ideas to clog the thread and confuse the town.
    Trump is deadweight and not trying to solve the game.
    No idea about the third, since I'm not sure about the first two.
    Roosevelt IS "scum". He's Turncoat, I'm convinced of that. And his target, apparently, is Washington. Washington is Town in my opinion. Therefore, Roosevelt is aligned against town, because he needs to see the President's faction (Which is Town, I believe, and I believe Roosevelts thinks that too) lose. BUUUUUUUUT we can't kill Turncoat because else he possesses one of us and fucks us over because he has votes. Hell, he even has the possibility to get President votes. Does that clarify things? @Bill Clinton also notice my claim ;)

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Roosevelt IS "scum". He's Turncoat, I'm convinced of that. And his target, apparently, is Washington. Washington is Town in my opinion. Therefore, Roosevelt is aligned against town, because he needs to see the President's faction (Which is Town, I believe, and I believe Roosevelts thinks that too) lose. BUUUUUUUUT we can't kill Turncoat because else he possesses one of us and fucks us over because he has votes. Hell, he even has the possibility to get President votes. Does that clarify things? @Bill Clinton also notice my claim ;)
    God, it's so annoying to have to watch you catch up lol
    You're lightyears behind all the time
    jazzy jizz man

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

Didn't you use to think that electing the 'survivor' was a bad idea? What makes you think Washington is town?

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    From Washington's side:

The other possibility is he is journalist or another role who is useless in his mind, so he didn't care about losing his ability.

Since you are all focus on Washington/Teddy, I will try to see the differents scenarios :

first possiblity : We lynch Washington ==>

Wash is really town / Teddy is really neutral :
    Worst case scenario, that mean we are losing our time on them, we lynch Wash, he flip town then what? we lynch teddy? Then if he is turncoat, he will possess another dude and if we are unlucky, he will possess a town, then we are fucked.

Wash is scum / Teddy is neutral :
    We lynch a scum, that's best scenario, tomorrow we have to vote another president, in this case, I guess voting teddy is a good choice.

Wash is town / Teddy is town :
    I have no ideas how that could be possible ~~

Wash is town / Teddy is scum :
    Obviously, in this case scums know that Wash is town, but pushing a lynch on a town president will end up by Teddy being shot by Clinton or lynch. Plus that mean there is the real neutral who didn't say shit the whole time, that's not really probably imo.

Wash is neutral / Teddy is town or scum :
    I don't see why a scum or a town in this situation would push to lynch a neutral oO, and Wash actualy confirmed he lied about being neutral, so that doesn't make sense.

Second possiblity : We lynch Teddy ==>

Teddy is town ==> So why Wash said he lied about being neutral? and why the true neutral didn't revealed?
    Teddy is scum ==> Why a scum claimed neutral to counter claim another neutral? In this case, why Wash said he lied about being neutral?
    Teddy is neutral AND turncoat ==> GG he will control someone and tomorrow, we will still don't know if Wash is town or scum. That won't prove anything.
    Teddy is neutral AND not turncoat ==> well he is dead, neutral is really dead but we still don't know what Wash is.

In my opinion it's either :
    Wash is town / Teddy is neutral OR Wash is scum / Teddy is neutral

I believe Teddy is neutral since noone counter claimed him and Wash admited he lied.
    It's a mess, which is sure is if Wash is town, we are just wasting our time on them and scums are happy af.
    +++++++townpoints. I have the same thoughts going from the same thinking process. We shall NOT lynch Theodore Roosevelt. Never ever. Nor Washington in my opinion, at least not yet. I have my theory on who's scum I will post that after I'm done reading. Bush will be happy, it will be a long post.

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

+++++++townpoints. I have the same thoughts going from the same thinking process. We shall NOT lynch Theodore Roosevelt. Never ever. Nor Washington in my opinion, at least not yet. I have my theory on who's scum I will post that after I'm done reading. Bush will be happy, it will be a long post.
    We can actually Lynch Roosevelt if you guys think that is a good idea! I can block him once or twice if the mafia don't have a consort or a bus driver (or if they don't kill me at night)

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post

Abe Lincoln-I feel abe has been unsure on ALMOST everything, which in my experience is a townlike tell, it seems like he is sure of a few things which are most likley gut feelings, which i feel is another strong town tell.
    Donald Trump- To scummy to be scum in my eyes nothing more to it.
    Ronald Reagan- this is more of a gut town read then anything.
    Bill Clinton- one of my stronger townreads for the fact i do not think mafia would claim assassin on day one like the way bill has done.

(using neutral ass NuLL)
    John Kennedy- I'm currently unsure on JFK atm but so i have him in the middle he was yelling for everyone to scumhunt day one but i didnt really see any scumhunting from himself.
    Richard Nixon- A few people jumped on him earlier on in day 2 but i currently have no read on this slot whatsoever.

Theodore Roosevelt- teddy is uncounterclaimed turncoat survivor that elected me as president, so he needs my faction(town) to loses, so he is a mafia member in my eyes.
    Barack Obama- One of the higher townreads day 1, was brought up as a possible potential candidate for presidency, IMO the only people who need to really seem like townies day one are mafia.
    George Bush - this is more of a gut scumread for me, i feel he's just a scum riding the waves of the game.
    Thomas Jeffereson - this guy is just telling us what we want to hear with fluffy posts filled with nothing.
    Oh, don't you worry, I scum hunted. I just didn't spread out on it because I was asking questions and thinking about it silently. And I had to help town sort out the bullshit with you and Theodore Roosevelt :P

Isn't it what is scummy with Nixon (Partially)?

We can't lynch Roosevelt. That is an absolute.

Obama read is bs lol, this is a logical fallacy. He was town like so he's scum. JA JA JA!

Aah... he promised to contribute. If he doesn't, to the gallows with him.

Agreed on lincoln

Trump could be pulling WIFOM on that, and it's why it's scummy. And the problem with that strategy, as scum, is that you cannot control what your scummates do, aka how they interact with you... ^^ hence my theory coming soon.

Same gut read + some stuff like the big post with all the possibilities with you and Roosevelt

Yeaaaaaah I believe he's town... but I'm unsure. He could be Bruiser.

My read on you is Townish.

This is a short list of reads, ftr.

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Didn't you use to think that electing the 'survivor' was a bad idea? What makes you think Washington is town?
    Because there can't be both Turncoat and Survivor, and that I am convinced that Roosevelt is Turncoat? So he's NOT survivor? And he claimed he was TPR before?????? And gut. And the ballsy play, simply too much for a scum IMO. I think that's good enough.

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

Lol I wasn't going to push you for that kill, that's absurd. Stop acting like a snowflake. This is just you throwing a giant discredit on me asking questions, you're trying to deflect the vote on Washington.
    Just ignore Roosevelt he is acting like a scum openly because he knows we cannot lynch him lol. @ssh0le.

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    No??? If Washington is town, like he says he is, Turncoat is then mafia aligned and can just possess Washington for the extra votes and its game over for town.
    +scum points to you
    I wasn't caught up lol. Now if you were to shoot the President I would order your immediate public execution on the chair noone wants to sit on.

28. ISO #1928

Did you read my post when I am listing every possibilities with the teddy/Washington drama?
    What do you think about it?
    That you're town and I have the same thoughts I wasn't caught up, as I just said, so I couldn't reply to that earlier.

29. ISO #1929

What is life anyways? If I were Mafia what I blatantly risk this "suicide?"
    If i were mafia hammering donald would essentially be a throw because I'm condoning myself to death would it not?
    Donald has not contributed to this game at all and is about to get hammered for it shoot me if you must.
    You're pulling your luck on the WIFOM lol

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

... lol I honestly think he's town. I don't see him doing that as town.
    Also before any of you characters think about doing some shit just know that
    I AM TOWN ASSASSIN
    WADAFAKWASDATSHETSTORM.

Ok. Washington is Washingtown. That HARD pressure is VERY town-like.

You are probably town. But what's the urge with the Assassin claim, THE FUCK!??!

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

34. ISO #1934

The Ultimate Reads!

So. Nixon is very probably scum. He is cautious, he is not confused (and this game is one of the most confusing I have ever played), he is scummy by his support to survivor, as Lincoln said, because he did NOT have the same thoughts than the people that wanted to elect Washingtown for Town reasons. That was already explained and all. Plus... see next part.

Now, who could be with Nixon? Well... TRUMP. Nixon never interacted with Trump, he's part of the few who just let him dance around. Even if scums don't know eachother, only a scum would enjoy seeing someone acting stupidly anti-town without saying shit about it.
    And then, I'm thinking about Bush, Jefferson or (less likely imo) Obama. Bush is scummy alone, because of his posting style and gut... I mean, it's not hard arguments or anything, but he hasn't even talked to Trump either.

Thoughts?

P.S. I'm caught up now

35. ISO #1935

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

Also the day shot reveals alignment on Assassin so it would not make any sense for the scum to claim that day 1 we got Clinton to shoot during the day and confirm himself as town it's as easy as that
    I already asked this question, and it was answered. the shot DOES NOT REVEAL ALIGNMENT. u seem to want that used ASAP huh =P ?

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

Haven't caught up. Got to page 33, but I have to say this bc i'm so confused on the direction the town is moving.

wtf we are NOT letting washington live tonight. I don't give a fudge how towny they think they were by doing the gambit they did. It shouldn't be done. And death to Washington.

After that, Lincoln is literally posting so much back and forth. Teddy got it right. He's agreeing with the last 'logical' post said. Lincoln is also 'scum' but at the moment, we should leash him. Direct the block on someone scummy... Like...

Nixon. Nixon is the last person that is skating by.

Also I don't think Regan is as scummy anymore.

Also, Lincoln can have the chance to redeem them self, but at the moment, he's my #2/3 lynch priority.

OKay carrying on reading

also
    @Donald Trump
    @George Washington
    @Thomas Jefferson
    @Theodore Roosevelt

Please report who you voted for for the presidency

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    Haven't caught up. Got to page 33, but I have to say this bc i'm so confused on the direction the town is moving.

wtf we are NOT letting washington live tonight. I don't give a fudge how towny they think they were by doing the gambit they did. It shouldn't be done. And death to Washington.

After that, Lincoln is literally posting so much back and forth. Teddy got it right. He's agreeing with the last 'logical' post said. Lincoln is also 'scum' but at the moment, we should leash him. Direct the block on someone scummy... Like...

Nixon. Nixon is the last person that is skating by.

Also I don't think Regan is as scummy anymore.

Also, Lincoln can have the chance to redeem them self, but at the moment, he's my #2/3 lynch priority.

OKay carrying on reading

also
    @Donald Trump
    @George Washington
    @Thomas Jefferson
    @Theodore Roosevelt

Please report who you voted for for the presidency
    I am not voting Washington for a shady punitive meta reason?

46. ISO #1946

I have no ideas how Bush can be that high in your reads.
    So according to your list, you are thinking Washington, our president, is scum?
    Who would you like to lynch today?

no shit. there is literally ONLY me pushing at him. Mafia is not even biting and trying to discredit him lol giving town their mislynch today though.

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

49. ISO #1949

okay i gotta stop again. I read more pages.

WHAT THE FUCK IS LINCOLN ON.

Lincoln voted Bill??? why??? They're our pretty much confirmed town assassin.

Also, Lincoln was saying(?) that mafia kills people who scum read them day 1. then Lincoln says they don't know how to interpret Truman's (effective) last will, and THEN says that jefferson should be lynched bc truman TOWN READ HIM?

WHAT THE FUCK THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

3 SCUMS AND I DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE.

Also, I"m not dead weight. I'm making posts when I can, not lurking. But I can't post 200 times in an hour, as it seems Lincoln, JFK, and others are.

COntinuing the catch up.

50. ISO #1950