Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 1874
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Do you seriously think I'm making that post addressing Blueberry as the Sciencist LOL glad I found this
    I never said you were addressing Blueberry as the scientist, I said you addressed him as the infected, which he is, coincidentally enough

You knew damn well he was the infected since you're the scientist, it was just a very good transition to where people would not notice it.

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    I hope to hammer within the next few hours at least to get this over with

Unless you have arguments that you need more time for (let me know), please present your primary thoughts in the near-future
    Read the past two or three pages of my stuff on Quet, i've been responding nearly instantly unlike him blundering around looking for old posts that arn't related.

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    As a whole there are a few preachers of the town core that give off some pretty bad vibes for me, for example

There is no town core in this game, there is a disguiser AND a scientist, both of which I believe are in that core currently just vibing knowing that we're all tunneled in on myself, MM, and Icecream.

Pretty hard to do that when our arguements are disregarded, don't you think?

I agree, and I honestly think if everyone looked at the bigger picture instead of a few people on a chopping block, we'd find it, another example:

Okay, understandable, but here is where things get a bit shady.

Blatant teaming, almost to where I'd consider pringles sheeping just to push his own lynch agenda.

I just ask one thing from everyone. Look at the bigger picture before we allow the scientist sit comfortably while we mislynch not only myself, but probably MM or Ice.
    Found it. So here is Krabby preaching for "looking at the bigger picture" because he happens to be in the narrow one. Selfpreservation, so I guess nothing too bad there.

6. ISO #1656

I never said you were addressing Blueberry as the scientist, I said you addressed him as the infected, which he is, coincidentally enough

You knew damn well he was the infected since you're the scientist, it was just a very good transition to where people would not notice it.
    Me as sciencist, not him as sciencist... come on lol

7. ISO #1657

Found it. So here is Krabby preaching for "looking at the bigger picture" because he happens to be in the narrow one. Selfpreservation, so I guess nothing too bad there.
    I happen to be in the narrow one? You've literally just defended me with one post since you have absolutely nothing on my as of right now. You have no arguments against me yet you refuse to admit it just for the sake of an easy mislynch, I will not let you win as scum with the tiny amount of effort you put into this case on me.

8. ISO #1658

Do you seriously think I'm making that post addressing Blueberry as the Sciencist LOL glad I found this
    Read your own post, you're changing your own words.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl
    Me as sciencist, not him as sciencist... come on lol
    Nice try.

9. ISO #1659

Read your own post, you're changing your own words.

Nice try.
    Does that post really mean that I am saying he's the Sciencist? If so, that is not my intent. In "I am addressing Blueberry as the Sciencist", "as the Sciencist" refers to "I", not to "Blueberry". I see the ambuiguity now, oops. That being said, it only means that I need to practice my English sentence making ability, not that I'm scum lmao.
    I happen to be in the narrow one? You've literally just defended me with one post since you have absolutely nothing on my as of right now. You have no arguments against me yet you refuse to admit it just for the sake of an easy mislynch, I will not let you win as scum with the tiny amount of effort you put into this case on me.
    But you can't get out of this one. You happened to be in the narrow picture of that time, back when you told everyone to "look at the big picture". In other words, you preached for your own salvation. That's all I said, and doing so isn't really AI anyway, so stop scumpainting every single word that comes out of my mouth, please.

10. ISO #1660

Does that post really mean that I am saying he's the Sciencist? If so, that is not my intent. In "I am addressing Blueberry as the Sciencist", "as the Sciencist" refers to "I", not to "Blueberry". I see the ambuiguity now, oops. That being said, it only means that I need to practice my English sentence making ability, not that I'm scum lmao.

But you can't get out of this one. You happened to be in the narrow picture of that time, back when you told everyone to "look at the big picture". In other words, you preached for your own salvation. That's all I said, and doing so isn't really AI anyway, so stop scumpainting every single word that comes out of my mouth, please.
    Oh i'm not, I've just found enough scum hints and paints from you that make my case here fairly easy to go through, thank you for clearing up one of your points though.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl
    I haven't scum painted every single word, but your case against me currently is laughably weak. You've had about an hour to respond to a chunk of my most recent arguments yet haven't because you know that you are in no position to thunderdome me with the case you have right now.

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

Oh I can accept that, I just can't accept how often you've been breathing down my neck since you joined this discussion

You haven't even developed a proper case on anyone yet, at this point you're scum hunting on the verge of wolfing, so for now I can town read you.

Here's the first thing I do not like about what you've said here, this reeks of scum, but you have been scum hunting so it's 50/50 right now.

You haven't really said anything of use other than to get your post count up, so no, you arn't a town hero at all; at least you're making discussion though.

My town list so far as of D1

Pringles
    Blueberry (he's making some decent discussion)

My so so reads
    Mireska
    Hammond

I know some of you will have objections to this, I honestly was just testing the waters at the beginning of D1

which some of you clearly didn't take kindly to.
    Another thing to add on real quick for all of us as a whole. Keep track of how everyone is talking, what sort of language they use, and check for inconsistencies in the future days.
    D1 posts. In the first one, we can see that he slightly scumreads Mireska ("so so reads"), which doesn't cost much given he's going to infect her anyway. Also fencesitting on Hammond, and does not explain his townread of Frinckles until he is asked to do so around 600-700 posts later, on the next day.

On the second post, he tells people to check for inconsistencies and all, yet uses no anti-disguiser system whatsoever. He is proving that he is perfectly conscious that there is a need to track the disguiser, yet he does not fear the disguiser.

14. ISO #1664

Oh i'm not, I've just found enough scum hints and paints from you that make my case here fairly easy to go through, thank you for clearing up one of your points though.

I haven't scum painted every single word, but your case against me currently is laughably weak. You've had about an hour to respond to a chunk of my most recent arguments yet haven't because you know that you are in no position to thunderdome me with the case you have right now.
    My case on you is literally a pure PoE because you're 100 % confirmed scum from my point of view, but I thought you were town until very recently, so OF COURSE MY CASE IS WEAK. I'm trying to figure how you played to convince others, but I already know your alignment. You, on the contrary, are just throwing everything you can at me to make me look like an horrible scum that nobody has noticed until right now. It takes time to search for actual evidence, but it takes much less time to throw random shit and to twist someone's words.

15. ISO #1665

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mireska Sunbreeze View Post
    -vote S-FM krabby person

This is a serious vote.

The first infected person doesn't come in until N1. Your post doesn't give those implications.
    I think Krab recently said himself that "even though his inexperienced eyes, he could see that infecting people who scumread you is a good play" (paraphrasing but that's the idea). HmMMMMMmMMMMmmmmmMMMMmmmmmm

As for myself and Mireska, after reading Mireska's ISO, there's basically nothing about me. Weird infection choice for sciencist!me, isn't it?

16. ISO #1666

My case on you is literally a pure PoE because you're 100 % confirmed scum from my point of view, but I thought you were town until very recently, so OF COURSE MY CASE IS WEAK. I'm trying to figure how you played to convince others, but I already know your alignment. You, on the contrary, are just throwing everything you can at me to make me look like an horrible scum that nobody has noticed until right now. It takes time to search for actual evidence, but it takes much less time to throw random shit and to twist someone's words.
    Wrong.

Pringles noticed first, and you were noticed sometime during D2 that I can't seem to find right now.

I think Krab recently said himself that "even though his inexperienced eyes, he could see that infecting people who scumread you is a good play" (paraphrasing but that's the idea). HmMMMMMmMMMMmmmmmMMMMmmmmmm

As for myself and Mireska, after reading Mireska's ISO, there's basically nothing about me. Weird infection choice for sciencist!me, isn't it?
    Interesting how I also said that you did that to scumpaint me and now look at this, you're doing exactly that. You're only thing on me is an attempted scum paint which is failing miserably.

17. ISO #1667

I missed something in here in my last post, sorry for a repeat.

but I thought you were town until very recently, so OF COURSE MY CASE IS WEAK. I'm trying to figure how you played to convince others, but I already know your alignment.
    You didn't think I would turn on you until recently, you thought that I was perfect to get an end game mislynch off without much difficulty. Now everyone can see you desperately blundering now that I've actually entered the thunderdome with you.

Your argument is weak because you were confident I was an easy enough lynch for it not to be a problem which backfired on you big time.

18. ISO #1668

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    Also just to be clear I won't lynch until I hear closing arguments from punchy / pringles
    im not sure there is much more to add unless chips had something else. i dont think crab man mentioned anything about the hypothetical doctor lynch yesterday. or yourself really. mrmpht. at any rate this was a fun and difficult game.

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

Okay, so here's my reasoning behind that and bear with me for a second.

I dislike the concept of having a town core especially with a disguiser, it makes me feel incredibly uneasy knowing that we could all be getting manipulated potentially by you or HRE or Que whatever his name is. I've been reading through most of the posts that hold any substance and analyzing from their point of view, then running it through and seeing how their methods change over time. For example, your methods have changed from leading the charge, to sheeping to get what lynch you want, to now questioning me.
    Actually, every single one of his posts from the start of D2 has been made for his own preservation... Every strategy, every theory, every thought was made to get him out of trouble. He happened to not be in the town core, so the town core had to be completely disbanded, although he himself agreed that the Sciencist was the priority. Once he was mostly townread by us all, he DISAPPEARED. He only appeared back when he needed to thunderdome me to have a chance at winning, which is once again a self-preservation move. Self-preservation is necessary for everyone, but when it's the only motivation of one's posts during the whole game, it's scummy.

There you go, THAT is not a weak case. Go, look at Krab's ISO, Pringles, MMXX and Punchy, and tell me his posts weren't nearly 100 % made in a pure self-pres intent past D1 (during which lynch was disabled anyway, so selfpres is pretty much impossible lol).

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    im not sure there is much more to add unless chips had something else. i dont think crab man mentioned anything about the hypothetical doctor lynch yesterday. or yourself really. mrmpht. at any rate this was a fun and difficult game.
    I didn't mention anything on the hypothetical lynch on MM because we dealt with that situation yesterday, that is not important today.

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

Actually, every single one of his posts from the start of D2 has been made for his own preservation... Every strategy, every theory, every thought was made to get him out of trouble. He happened to not be in the town core, so the town core had to be completely disbanded, although he himself agreed that the Sciencist was the priority. Once he was mostly townread by us all, he DISAPPEARED. He only appeared back when he needed to thunderdome me to have a chance at winning, which is once again a self-preservation move. Self-preservation is necessary for everyone, but when it's the only motivation of one's posts during the whole game, it's scummy.

There you go, THAT is not a weak case. Go, look at Krab's ISO, Pringles, MMXX and Punchy, and tell me his posts weren't nearly 100 % made in a pure self-pres intent past D1 (during which lynch was disabled anyway, so selfpres is pretty much impossible lol).
    Not as scummy as the rest of the case against you, look at yourself in the mirror. You disappeared for longer than I did. Your reads on townread people were scummy, and you only switched votes when there was a bigger train than the one you set up, like currently on me.

During the HRE vote you wanted punchy lynched then changed for HRE, and now you switched from pringles to me with no reason at all, it is obvious you had no reason because it has now taken you over 1.5 hrs to build a case on me.

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

Oh really, Pringles said it first, Krabs? The only post that can make me think Pringles townread him before me is the one that's just before the following, and it was made ONE MINUTE BEFORE THIS ONE. It is impossible that I have written the following post in a single minute.
    Welcome to the non-sciencist core's (what everyone else calls a town core) periphery. I heavily advise everyone to unvote Mr. Krabs.
    -vote S-FM MMXX

I still have an eye on Hammond, but I can't find anything that is logically wrong with him. It's mostly his tone and his lack of obviously towny actions that bother me. I do like and appreciate that you are not trying to scumpaint him, but to point out what might be incomplete or wrong in his reasoning.

You agree with the foolish idea that finding the Infected Employee actually matters? If so, I am disappointed. Or did I misunderstand your "I agree"?

The problem with not lynching the liabilities early on is that when we will be at MYLO, we will either have a lot of choices in our PoE, and a lot of them will be townies, or even worse, the Sciencist will never be lynched because he is one of the supposed liabilities. You have managed to stop being one in my eyes, congratulations. It is not the case of MMXX and of Icecream, especially the former.

And yes, as always, look far and wide. That however does not mean that we cannot look at someone and believe he is town (non-sciencist at least); be careful not to forget that important aspect of the game.
    And then, you legit sheep me without more questions. It bothered me a bit, but you made a so good impression at me that I kinda disregarded it at the time and didn't talk about it.
    Originally I thought it mattered, I wasn't in that post thinking of the Employee at all, we have to deal with the scientist first.

-vote S-FM MMXX
    here.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Its really interesting how the people outside of my town core dislike the town core yet still scum read each other

Like I picked my town core the way I did for a reason lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Anyway Im much happier with votes on MMXX now

You did good Krabs. You did good
    And in those last two posts, Pringles states that he liked your defense. So no, Krabs, I did not lie when I said I was the first to openly clear you (and even say you were at the towncore's periphery).

You see, the more time you give me to find actual matter, the stronger my case becomes, unlike your bunch of word twisting that just piles up and does no good.

28. ISO #1678

Oh also, find one place where I've not directly responded to a quote from you. Please, I'd like to see where I twisted your words at all in my arguments.
    Not too hard :P
    Wrong.

Pringles noticed first, and you were noticed sometime during D2 that I can't seem to find right now.
    See my last post

29. ISO #1679

Either enter the thunderdome prepared, or don't enter the thunderdome at all.
    How could you be prepared to enter the thunderdome if you are town? You couldn't be aware that you would be pushed like this in a thunderdome against me unless you had it planned, and only a scum could plan that.

30. ISO #1680

Oh really, Pringles said it first, Krabs? The only post that can make me think Pringles townread him before me is the one that's just before the following, and it was made ONE MINUTE BEFORE THIS ONE. It is impossible that I have written the following post in a single minute.

And then, you legit sheep me without more questions. It bothered me a bit, but you made a so good impression at me that I kinda disregarded it at the time and didn't talk about it.

here.

And in those last two posts, Pringles states that he liked your defense. So no, Krabs, I did not lie when I said I was the first to openly clear you (and even say you were at the towncore's periphery).

You see, the more time you give me to find actual matter, the stronger my case becomes, unlike your bunch of word twisting that just piles up and does no good.
    I sheeped you in D1 D2 since I was in no position to pose a stronger case. The town as a whole read me as scum up until D3, then now are back at it today while I thunderdome with you.

You've still yet to respond to over half of my recent posts pointing out inconsistencies, whereas I have responded to every single one of your recent posts that appear like an attempt to get me off of you. If my recent case is no good, prove it.

31. ISO #1681

How could you be prepared to enter the thunderdome if you are town? You couldn't be aware that you would be pushed like this in a thunderdome against me unless you had it planned, and only a scum could plan that.
    I could, I expected that sometime today the scientist would push me for an easy mis-lynch for a win. It only made sense, Pringles, MM, and punchy have bulletproof cases, whereas you and me did not. It only made sense that either of us could be questioned, so I prepared for it unlike you.

32. ISO #1682

Not as scummy as the rest of the case against you, look at yourself in the mirror. You disappeared for longer than I did. Your reads on townread people were scummy, and you only switched votes when there was a bigger train than the one you set up, like currently on me.

During the HRE vote you wanted punchy lynched then changed for HRE, and now you switched from pringles to me with no reason at all, it is obvious you had no reason because it has now taken you over 1.5 hrs to build a case on me.
    What? I contributed rather consistently, you never gave anything without being pushed at. Stop twisting stuff lol.

I switched from Pringles to you because Pringles' reaction to my push was genuine, and I voted you because you were the last one standing in the PoE. Nothing illogical with that. Also, yes, it takes time to build a REAL case to convince others when your only reason (yet very valid reason) is that the player is confirmed scum by PoE in your eyes.

33. ISO #1683

To those looking on, here are some reasons why I would prepare for a late game thunderdome.

1. My D1 was no strong, and I was scumread

2. My D2 and D3 were spent struggling to get cases across to be townread, which in the end I did.

3. Everyone else has a bullet proof case but Pretzel and I, so it makes complete sense to get ready.

34. ISO #1684

I sheeped you in D1 D2 since I was in no position to pose a stronger case. The town as a whole read me as scum up until D3, then now are back at it today while I thunderdome with you.

You've still yet to respond to over half of my recent posts pointing out inconsistencies, whereas I have responded to every single one of your recent posts that appear like an attempt to get me off of you. If my recent case is no good, prove it.
    I will not waste my time replying to all of your scumpaints. If others actually believe your krabby case, they can ask for themselves and I will reply when I see them.
    Also, you're excluding yourself from "the town as a whole"
    I could, I expected that sometime today the scientist would push me for an easy mis-lynch for a win. It only made sense, Pringles, MM, and punchy have bulletproof cases, whereas you and me did not. It only made sense that either of us could be questioned, so I prepared for it unlike you.
    EVERYONE READ THIS AND TELL ME IT'S NOT FISHY AS FUCK

35. ISO #1685

What? I contributed rather consistently, you never gave anything without being pushed at. Stop twisting stuff lol.

I switched from Pringles to you because Pringles' reaction to my push was genuine, and I voted you because you were the last one standing in the PoE. Nothing illogical with that. Also, yes, it takes time to build a REAL case to convince others when your only reason (yet very valid reason) is that the player is confirmed scum by PoE in your eyes.
    You contributed by making false pushes then sheeping a counter train on a different person. I'm the last person standing between you and a scum victory.

when your only reason (yet very valid reason) is that the player is confirmed scum by PoE in your eyes.
    No, re read the past 3 pages. You've ignored literally all of my arguments up until this page.

Either respond or stop flailing around.

36. ISO #1686

To those looking on, here are some reasons why I would prepare for a late game thunderdome.

1. My D1 was no strong, and I was scumread

2. My D2 and D3 were spent struggling to get cases across to be townread, which in the end I did.

3. Everyone else has a bullet proof case but Pretzel and I, so it makes complete sense to get ready.
    I was widely townread before I started pushing Pringles today, btw. And the easy push would have been YOU, which would have made the game a you vs the town.
    I love how you are trying to cover up your mistake about the "being prepared"

DO YOU FEEL IT NOW MR KRABS?? DO YOU FEEL THE HEAT???

37. ISO #1687

I will not waste my time replying to all of your scumpaints. If others actually believe your krabby case, they can ask for themselves and I will reply when I see them.
    Also, you're excluding yourself from "the town as a whole"

EVERYONE READ THIS AND TELL ME IT'S NOT FISHY AS FUCK
    I am excluding myself from the town as a whole, because up until this point I was not considered part of the town by a great many people. Just because I prepared for a potential conflict doesn't make me scum, it just shows that you sheeping a lynch on me was just itching for a mislynch like you voted on HRE and Icecream.

38. ISO #1688

You contributed by making false pushes then sheeping a counter train on a different person. I'm the last person standing between you and a scum victory.

No, re read the past 3 pages. You've ignored literally all of my arguments up until this page.

Either respond or stop flailing around.
    And I will continue ignoring the arguments of a player who is SCUMFIRMED in my eyes.

39. ISO #1689

I was widely townread before I started pushing Pringles today, btw. And the easy push would have been YOU, which would have made the game a you vs the town.
    I love how you are trying to cover up your mistake about the "being prepared"

DO YOU FEEL IT NOW MR KRABS?? DO YOU FEEL THE HEAT???
    I'm not, because your case is nothing but theories and loose strings.

The easy push is me, but you haven't responded why you did this:

Oh, I actually missed it lol! But to be honest, I am both giving my real thoughts on you and trying to see if you're honest in your reaction to my push. If you have been bullshitting the god of Wisdom all day long, you probably deserve this win ;). I will read your wallpost to make sure, but unless its content is actually scummy, my vote will go on Krabs. Sorry to make you rage
    The irony is that you put a happy face right next to it, you're literally doing exactly what Mireska did

Why did you immediately change from him to me? If you cannot give me a valid reason, then by definition you are scum for sheeping an easy lynch vote.

40. ISO #1690

And I will continue ignoring the arguments of a player who is SCUMFIRMED in my eyes.
    Look at this!

This player continues to ignore my arguments, scum paint me, then refuse to respond to anything relevant that I have pointed out in terms of inconsistencies in his writing.

Plain, simple, scum caught in the act.

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

I'm not, because your case is nothing but theories and loose strings.

The easy push is me, but you haven't responded why you did this:

The irony is that you put a happy face right next to it, you're literally doing exactly what Mireska did

Why did you immediately change from him to me? If you cannot give me a valid reason, then by definition you are scum for sheeping an easy lynch vote.
    Also, why are you saying I did exactly what Mireska did lol, are you trying to say I'm... an infected employee?

Tbh, I think enough has been said to convince others that you're scum . If you have questions, OTHER guys, feel free to ask.

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

Also, why are you saying I did exactly what Mireska did lol, are you trying to say I'm... an infected employee?

Tbh, I think enough has been said to convince others that you're scum . If you have questions, OTHER guys, feel free to ask.
    Same, if anyone has questions ask away.

46. ISO #1696

So much hypocrisy. This is exactly what you did to me. And since it failed, NOW youre looking back for evidence.

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700