S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1874
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    And now you're back at it again, you smell the victory so you're going HARD to prove me wrong and scum paint me as much as you can.
    Alright, back to the past. Just so you know, I'm not gonna address confirmed scum because it's useless clutter :P

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    If he were scum, he would have voted Krabs immediatly. From my point of view, Krabs is 100 % scum.
    Isn't that what you did? Respond to my posts for once, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl
    I will read your wallpost to make sure, but unless its content is actually scummy, my vote will go on Krabs. Sorry to make you rage
    HE LITERALLY SWITCHED FROM PRINGLES TO ME AS SOON AS PUNCHY AND PRINGLES LOOKED AT ME FFS, LOOK AT THIS.

5. ISO #1605

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Im really glad that both pretzel and krabs backed off of me. I was terrified of thinking of trying to convince MMXX
    Like I said, I was considering all my options and wasn't leaning any way at the time

At least I'm glad we ended up with this mechanical confirmation of you and punchy (unless either of you is just trolling for fun now)

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    Like I said, I was considering all my options and wasn't leaning any way at the time

At least I'm glad we ended up with this mechanical confirmation of you and punchy (unless either of you is just trolling for fun now)
    I like winning lol

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

punchy, your thoughts on why Krab's day 3 was worse than Quetz's

I know you mentioned the ending post for one but could use a full consolidation

(sorry, rereading day 3 rn so kinda stream of consciousness)
    crab man wanted you dead was one major problem. even pretzel pointed out that you became a self solving slot and the only thing you stood to gain as scientist doing such a gambit would be to keep mireska alive slightly longer.

11. ISO #1611

I mean its confirmed to be one of you two now lol
    I know i'm a lab-tech, if I were scum I would have hammered Pretzel with you instead of going off on the strongest town read in the game, would I not have? My instantaneous vote after you would have been 100% a scum play, and an easy translucent read.

I strongly believe that the Sciencist is among Krabs, MMXX and Icecream. And perhaps you, but this feeling has been fading away recently because you make sense.
    I believe this post was at mid D2, all three of these players (me in debate currently) were not scum, he did not even believe that Blueberry was an infected until the overwhelming majority said so, starting with pringles.

Your failure to follow your questions up with pushes or conclusion is a cause of this. However, Hammond himself has been sticking to a background playstyle, so it's not totally your fault. I can see this post coming from a town mindset, although my scumread on you remains.
    This is his scumread on MM mid D2, then literally the post after, he does this since the majority of people are grilling HRE

I am utterly disappointed in the poor efficiency of this mortal. Your "reevaluations" feel more like excuses to not show any progression; they are forced. And once again, you forgot the S-FM in your vote.

Claim a role.
    Now he switched immediately to hammer an easier lynch like he did now with me. This was on page 43 for anyone who is curious.

12. ISO #1612

ffs both krabs and quetz tried to push pressure on pringles today as well

will the similarities (in my head at least) never end
    Yeah its really frustrating that they both got cold feet at the same time

Ill do a reread of day 3 later, maybe tonight

13. ISO #1613

We've got two players here who scum read ice cream and are now trying to absolve themselves of his flip and push the blame elsewhere

Thats WAY more scummy than me "setting up LYLO" by pushing for ice cream to die

Unfortunately they cant both be scum so its hard to make a decision here
    I was feeling this so hard, even with considering pringles as well and before the mechanical 50/50

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

I was feeling this so hard, even with considering pringles as well and before the mechanical 50/50
    Take a look at his D2, he was gone after he hammered HRE for the rest of the day, coasted till D3 where he could dig his teeth in on his own infected with Pringles.

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

I didn't find Krab's posts yet, but here are some posts I found first :

It is the least interesting of the interesting lynches in my eyes. I would strongly prefer to lynch MMXX, who is already at L-2, or Hammond. I do know that you are not sold on the Hammond lynch, according to your recent post about him, but my opinion differs from yours on that point. My vote remains, at least for now.
    To those saying that I have been incoherent about Icecream, this is on page 17 (50 posts/page). I did not jump on the easy Icecream lynch there.
    Before the day potentially ends, I want to state how much I like Punchy's playstyle. Funny, useful, hard to replicate, and towny. I truly love the beauty of humanity.
    Also, removing a lynch possiblity for me like I did there is kinda crappy from scum!me.

Alsoooo why would I infect Mireska D1, wasn't he townreading me? I don't think I make any sense as sciencist tbh.

Back to the search for krabs

18. ISO #1618

I am getting certain concerns now from Quetz's day 3 posts that I am not getting from Krab's
    Answer this

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person
    I saw that before, but let's wait for a response before we jump the gun on this,

Just for a wee bit more pressure

-vote S-FM Mutant Blueberry69
    Why would I hammer my own infected immediately if I were scientist? It doesn't make mechanical sense to go after my scum partner at all.

19. ISO #1619

I didn't find Krab's posts yet, but here are some posts I found first :

To those saying that I have been incoherent about Icecream, this is on page 17 (50 posts/page). I did not jump on the easy Icecream lynch there.

Also, removing a lynch possiblity for me like I did there is kinda crappy from scum!me.

Alsoooo why would I infect Mireska D1, wasn't he townreading me? I don't think I make any sense as sciencist tbh.

Back to the search for krabs
    It makes sense to infect someone who is scum reading you to protect you, even I'm able to see that with my lack of experience.

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

Answer this

Why would I hammer my own infected immediately if I were scientist? It doesn't make mechanical sense to go after my scum partner at all.
    I don't put much stock in this argument, read my longer post from earlier today

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

You were a hell of a lot more towny than me, that's a good enough consensus in my books. You had potential from D1 to become what you are now, and I saw that.
    I'm trying to understand what the argument is here as I get what you're saying but not how it ties into you vs pretzel

29. ISO #1629

Which is why I am scumpainted in this situation. He has planned this from D1, every lynch and mislynch has worked with him and against most of my reads.
    To expand on this for a second.

We lynched HRE, my strongest town read that he hammered after switching from punchy

We lynched Icecream, who he hammered hard but wait again

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzacoatl
    -vote IceCreamFan

Because MMXX is a self-solving slot, and so is Blueberry. I doubt anyone outside of those three is Sciencist.

His scum reads change more than my underwear, I wasn't even in his scum radar until the rest of you pushed me, same with HRE AND Icecream

30. ISO #1630

I am accusing you of being the scientist, dodging as much as you can and speaking enough to not get noticed by people up until now.
    This is kinda the depiction of Krab's whole pre-today game xD
    You haven't given us any info at all, and yet you still think you are part of the town core. I am an easy lynch at this point, and I accept that.

-vote IceCreamFan

Your speech has been watery at best, without clear evidence at all.
    And at that point, this vote was actually a good escape vote on a counterwagon from his point of view.

31. ISO #1631

I'm trying to understand what the argument is here as I get what you're saying but not how it ties into you vs pretzel
    Here's how it ties into me vs pretzel:

Pretzel laid a nice thick layer of scum paint on me incase I lived near the end like I have for this very situation, it gives him an edge and me a disadvantage. But read my other recent posts for more.

32. ISO #1632

It makes sense to infect someone who is scum reading you to protect you, even I'm able to see that with my lack of experience.
    I literally said that Mireska was TOWNREADING me lol

Also, notice how he's literally spamming attacks at me while I try to find actually meaningful posts.

33. ISO #1633

This is kinda the depiction of Krab's whole pre-today game xD

And at that point, this vote was actually a good escape vote on a counterwagon from his point of view.
    No, from my point of view Pringles argument made sense, town couldn't afford a reliance coming into today, so instead of going after me we went after him.

34. ISO #1634

To expand on this for a second.

We lynched HRE, my strongest town read that he hammered after switching from punchy

We lynched Icecream, who he hammered hard but wait again

His scum reads change more than my underwear, I wasn't even in his scum radar until the rest of you pushed me, same with HRE AND Icecream
    Just so you know, your convention of "hammer" has been confusing me a bit. Just so you know, "hammer" is a term used in FM for when someone votes the final lynch to kill someone. For example, you "hammered" ice cream

Carry on though

35. ISO #1635

I literally said that Mireska was TOWNREADING me lol

Also, notice how he's literally spamming attacks at me while I try to find actually meaningful posts.
    The posts I have found are meaningful, it isn't my fault that my posts up until today have less holes in them than yours.

36. ISO #1636

Pretzel laid a nice thick layer of scum paint on me incase I lived near the end like I have for this very situation, it gives him an edge and me a disadvantage. But read my other recent posts for more.
    That is also a big lie, since I AM THE ONE WHO INITIATED THE SAVE ON YOU (Yep, I'm that dumbass lol, but Pringles had a very very similar reasoning just when I posted it so I guess it's not just my fault although it's mostly mine). Those are the posts I'm looking for rn. Does anyone know where the unvote train on Krabby happened? I don't remember =(

37. ISO #1637

Just so you know, your convention of "hammer" has been confusing me a bit. Just so you know, "hammer" is a term used in FM for when someone votes the final lynch to kill someone. For example, you "hammered" ice cream

Carry on though
    I'm using "hammer" as a term to push an argument against, if I hammered you with an argument, that means i've pushed really hard in my eyes, but i'll re word for the future.

38. ISO #1638

No, from my point of view Pringles argument made sense, town couldn't afford a reliance coming into today, so instead of going after me we went after him.
    The post I quoted was on page 8, the first day with lynch enabled.

39. ISO #1639

I agree.

40. ISO #1640

That is also a big lie, since I AM THE ONE WHO INITIATED THE SAVE ON YOU (Yep, I'm that dumbass lol, but Pringles had a very very similar reasoning just when I posted it so I guess it's not just my fault although it's mostly mine). Those are the posts I'm looking for rn. Does anyone know where the unvote train on Krabby happened? I don't remember =(
    You initiated on the save on me because I am an easy end game mechanical mislynch, which wins you the game.

If it were my choice I would have chosen myself to be lynched D3 over Ice cream since he was a harder lynch than me up until that point. Town would have had much better footing with him than me currently.

41. ISO #1641

I can find that, just a little occupied atm. In front of the grill

42. ISO #1642

You initiated on the save on me because I am an easy end game mechanical mislynch, which wins you the game.

If it were my choice I would have chosen myself to be lynched D3 over Ice cream since he was a harder lynch than me up until that point. Town would have had much better footing with him than me currently.
    Icecream is a much, much, much, MUCH easier mislynch to pull than you in a world where I'm scum, and that's obvious.

Back to the search.

43. ISO #1643

Im so glad we have you and not ice cream bland

44. ISO #1644

Icecream is a much, much, much, MUCH easier mislynch to pull than you in a world where I'm scum, and that's obvious.

Back to the search.
    Not really, I've been scum read by the majority of the people accept the damn scientist until now.

I have been pocketed until today for the primary use of an end game mislynch, hopefully someone else can follow with that.

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

-vote S-FM krabby person

If Krabby is town, Icecream must be sacrificed to appease my wrath tomorrow. I think there's a good chance he is scum, though.
    yeah, I didn't realize how much what I accused Pringles of doing also applies to me lol

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl
    I agree with this, and agree with the reasoning that Strawberry is not the Sciencist; I had concluded that myself from my own reads earlier.

And if the Sciencist is one of Pringles or Punchy, I will gladly lose to him. I still have some doubts on Krabs, though.
    Two of todays strongest town reads, magically scum read near EOD3 aka yesterday by Pretzel. He also foreshadowed his push on my, which he did right after punchy started going at me fairly hard.

50. ISO #1650

Stop. If I laugh too much, I might cause rains accidentally. :P

I know right. If you really are Mireska, you have my blessing for your amazing deceptiveness. That being said, I doubt I will have to give that blessing.
    Do you seriously think I'm making that post addressing Blueberry as the Sciencist LOL glad I found this