S-FM 265: Illuminati
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no, u havnt been alignment searching or providing info. you havnt been exploring options for this setup, and u said that the towniest we could do to win is search for mafia - then u spent the whole game so far hunting for illuminati.
    I said it was towniest thing UNTIL WE KNEW OR WERE QUITE CONVINCED ILLUMINATI WERE IN THE GAME. Which happened. And look: we have illuminati. And which illuminati would be pushing all game long, to the point of being scumread for it, that Illuminati exist and that we must search for them??? WHICH???? It would be a pro-Mafia strategy if you don't want to see me as town. Yet Illuminati exist, so I'm Non-Illuminati whatever you think I am....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I said it was towniest thing UNTIL WE KNEW OR WERE QUITE CONVINCED ILLUMINATI WERE IN THE GAME. Which happened. And look: we have illuminati. And which illuminati would be pushing all game long, to the point of being scumread for it, that Illuminati exist and that we must search for them??? WHICH???? It would be a pro-Mafia strategy if you don't want to see me as town. Yet Illuminati exist, so I'm Non-Illuminati whatever you think I am....
    no, we think illuminati is in the game NOW because of mag having a lead on it. Before you repeatedly painted my reveal from the second it happened as illuminati. You created ME being illuminati with kenny because i saw kenny as a fking town lynch, which he was. your reads were completely off and u stopped looking for reasons to think ur wrong. u tunneled on every reason to keep pushing a me and kenny alignment. then he flipped town, and u still kept pushing me. i dont buy it one bit.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no, we think illuminati is in the game NOW because of mag having a lead on it. Before you repeatedly painted my reveal from the second it happened as illuminati. You created ME being illuminati with kenny because i saw kenny as a fking town lynch, which he was. your reads were completely off and u stopped looking for reasons to think ur wrong. u tunneled on every reason to keep pushing a me and kenny alignment. then he flipped town, and u still kept pushing me. i dont buy it one bit.
    you literally created a false scenario with illuminati in it. all of this believe illuminati is in this game. but only until we either lynched 2 mafia, or got a confirmation of illuminati would it be proven. so until then, the best strategy is treat it as a regular game. you werent hunting for mafia either, u just immediately jumped on the first illuminati theory that came into play revolved around kenny. but kenny was fisrt mafia??? thats what blink said, then it turned into he is illuminati with me. you and blink tunneled so hard on him that u even started changing his alignments due to none of ur theories making sense.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well that’s WIFOM. If you already knew Illuminati exist it could be a strategy to get town read to be the one who was right along about it. Heck then it would even make sense to “accidentally” reveal in mason chat
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well that’s WIFOM. If you already knew Illuminati exist it could be a strategy to get town read to be the one who was right along about it. Heck then it would even make sense to “accidentally” reveal in mason chat
    *right all along*
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET IN THE LAKE OF FIRE YOU STUPID WIFOMER REPROBATE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :