S-FM 136: Sherlock Holmes - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM Sherlock Holmes

Find the post where nopro confirmed banshi?
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritFryer View Post
    If you are waiting for nopro, then you should direct something at him. He is not nearly under as much pressure as you are.
    What are you waiting for from him?
    This statement is false. Or.. Is it..? Actually, I think it is the following statement that is false. Also, the preceding statement is true. u wot m8?

If you aren't mindqf'd enough yet, go and try to solve THIS.

3. ISO #303

I'm not in pressure get away from Lynch. The decision isn't mine to make.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #304

For some reason I feel like discussion will die now. At least until tomorrow.

I hope not though.
    This statement is false. Or.. Is it..? Actually, I think it is the following statement that is false. Also, the preceding statement is true. u wot m8?

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    If SpiritFryer is town in ur opinion and I am too where does that leave you as a detective? 3 Detectives isn't happening.
    -vote Nopro
    I think 3 detectives are possible. If not: Spiritfryer is scum. Again: let me proove tomorrow (Spiritfryer also only said that you visited me + he puts much effort in summarizing everything)

6. ISO #306

I am scumreading you because you claimed a FOURTH Detective. I am more inclined to believe Banshis than you. Between you and nopro, I think I would pick nopro for Detective. We will see tomorrow, when we (Detective claimers) will all have to prove ourselves.

As for popcorn claim feedback, I am not sure. It isn't as safe as everyone posting feedback in encrypted form and then giving password. But then again, if everyone always did that in all games, then scum would have no wriggle space whatsoever.

You know, if there are still 2 MMs out there, then not lynching is good. I do believe that there are 2 MMs out there. Maybe we shouldn't lynch. I am not sure though. I want to see more discussion on this.

(If ika was MM then we likely have 4 MMs now? I only just realized this lol.)

What counter claim? If you "can still win even if you're dead" then why should feel any pressure at being lynched?
    Ugh read my tone. I don't care people scumread me, I care people do so and then vote the person I'm voting.

It's odd behavior.

AKA: Spiritfryer, nopro

The encryption password thing is totally fine, why would we ever want to give the scum wiggle room? But that depends on host + players' competency for posting codes + passwords. Popcorning feedback is usually the most optimal method barring simultaneous claiming (which codes allow us to do but are otherwise not possible)

Can we use codes this game?
    Citrus

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Ugh read my tone. I don't care people scumread me, I care people do so and then vote the person I'm voting.

It's odd behavior.

The encryption password thing is totally fine, why would we ever want to give the scum wiggle room? But that depends on host + players' competency for posting codes + passwords. Popcorning feedback is usually the most optimal method barring simultaneous claiming (which codes allow us to do but are otherwise not possible)

Can we use codes this game?
    Codes are fine and hashes are fine
    Spoiler : Accolades :

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by Gyver View Post
    Codes are fine and hashes are fine
    Aight everybody, we need to code our feedback and release it tomorrow once everyone's posted.

Spiritfryer is not Mass Murderer, I can't see a world where he'd propose a plan like this as scum (unless he knew it wasn't ok but it is)

2.Vantas
    3.Slaol
    4.Astrid
    5.PowerofDeath
    6.Oprz
    7.Fatalis
    8.Banshis
    10.Citrus
    11.Nopro
    12.SpiritFryer
    13.Shadow42Shadow

Current FoS's: Slaol, Orpz (neutral)
    Citrus

12. ISO #312

It's odd behavior.

You vote Louiswill and I vote Slaol because he is jester/mm and shows us ikas alignment+how many possible jesters/mms we have when we lynch him. What's odd now at this?

What do you think of 4 detectives?
    unlikely but I give you the same chance the rest gives me too: Proove your role tomorrow. Maybe encode your informations at the beginning (and decode later) in case someone else tracked the same person.

13. ISO #313

@Citrus
    Ignoring all three scums shake hands day 2.

Banshis is confirmed for non-contradicting from 2 people,

the other three however are not.

14. ISO #314

Scums don't know each other in this set up. I can be suspicious of you and still vote the person you're voting if I'm even more suspicious of them.

why would we ever want to give the scum wiggle room?
    Because if every town player had done this from the start, then the game would've been boring since the scums can't really WIFOM shit. They have to claim their true targets or get stomped in the face. Same as day 1 mass claiming in some setups. Usually breaks the game. But let's debate this somewhere else.

Spiritfryer is not Mass Murderer, I can't see a world where he'd propose a plan like this as scum (unless he knew it wasn't ok but it is)
    I knew it was allowed, because I asked the host in PM during N1. I was planning to release my feedback, encoded, as soon as the day started. But day started when it was 2 AM here, and I was sleeping. I will stay up before D3 starts to post my feedback asap.

Quote Originally Posted by nopro View Post
    (Spiritfryer also only said that you visited me + he puts much effort in summarizing everything)
    This is exactly why I wanted to post my feedback encoded asap when day starts. Also, I put so much effort into summarizing and formulating my opinions, because I felt the need to summarize everything to help me analyze everyone. This is my first FM and I thought this to be the simplest way for me. Unlike you, I have stated my full opinion and reads on everyone, as well as suggested plans to help eradicate the evil in this village.

@Citrus, you colored pod green in your players list, but I don't think I saw any reasons behind why you think he's town. Well?

15. ISO #315

MM1 ika/Vantas
    MM2 SpiritFryer/nopro

Doc Vantas-1 / Det SpiritFryer-2/nopro, Citrus +1
    Det Banshis+1
    Coroner 42shadow42+2
    Coroner Orpz+2
    Doc Nick
    EngCit ika/Fatalis -1
    EngCit ika/Pod
    EngCit ika/Louiswill -1

Amn 1 Slaol(Jester)
    Amn 2 SpiritFryer/nopro
    Amn 3 ika/Vantas-1/Citrus

Vantas hasn't posted anything so -1.

Optimistically speaking, we have 3 detectives, but 4 are not likely, 2 coroners, 2 doctors, then that leave 1 slot for citizen.

2 citizens have to go today.

However then again, nopro and spiritfryer both town read Pod and fatalis, that means I have to go.

But still for two citizens, you can't have this many tpr.

ika has to be citizen/amnesiac for dying no claim,
    mm and tpr can't just die without struggle.

Either we higher estimated scum level or number of citizen.

Consider slaol being amnesiac rambo,

Then we should have 3 to 4 fake claims, depend on ika
    among total 4det+1doc+2cor+3cit = 10 living claims
    6 ~ 7 towns.

Lets hope ika being amnesiac.
    consider 3 fake claims,
    Situation 1:
    a fake coroner + a fake detective + a fake citizen
    then we have 1 doc, 1 cor, 3 det, 2 cit

Situation 2:
    one fake detective + Two fake citizen
    then 1 doc, 2 cor, 3 det, 1cit

Situation 3:
    two fake detective + a fake coroner
    then we have 1 doc, 1 cor, 2 det, 3 cit

I certainly prefer situation 1 and 2 because Tpr are nerfed.

16. ISO #316

You vote Louiswill and I vote Slaol because he is jester/mm and shows us ikas alignment+how many possible jesters/mms we have when we lynch him. What's odd now at this?
    To be honest I am not sure about the Slaol vote anymore.

If he does turn out to be Jester, then it's fairly probable that tomorrow day it's going to be 2 MMs + 1 Jester vs 3 Towns, which is GG Town lost.

I think we can assume that all Amnesiacs visited ika? If ika was MM/Amne then we have 4 MMs now. If ika was town then we have 2 MMs and 3 Jesters.

Day 1 lynch was a much worse idea than I thought, it would seem lol. How did nobody see this coming? You are supposedly veterans. [/tease]

17. ISO #317

@louis, seems like your reads are COMPLETELY the opposite to mine. Anyway I won't elaborate now cos gonna go play some HoMM5 with friends. Gonna check and post in a bit.

18. ISO #318

This comes a bit late but n1:nopro -> banshis. banshis can confirm this because he followed me night 1. SpiritFryer said he visited banshis on n1 too and he was'nt attacked. This excludes me (nopro) from mm's.

Spiritfryer could have said that he visited banshis to exclude himself from the mm's. His summarizes could be his attempt to manipulate everything and make him seem inno (e.g. he put himself as "towniest" on the scum list when he was as much confirmed as I was).

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    @Citrus
    Ignoring all three scums shake hands day 2.

Banshis is confirmed for non-contradicting from 2 people,

the other three however are not.
    But how is it helpful to town for you not to claim who you visited? It narrows down who MM did not visit if you're actually a citizen, and no detective was on you last night so counter-claim stuff won't occur here.

I'm not moving my vote until I'm satisfied with your answers
    Citrus

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Nope, you are wrong again citrus. We still have vantas who could have visited me.

Claiming visiting only gives other scums place to claim.

Why would two detective go to another detective when none of them are attacked. Who killed nick and most importantly, where, is necessary for the puzzle.

What if I claimed my target then vantas comes in tackles me?

No claim is good for me, national security.

24. ISO #324

None of you read correctly more than I do at the moment.

Best evidence is that I'm in the hammer range if three scums including slaol want me dead they could easily do so.
    Yet I'm fine.

25. ISO #325

Find the post where nopro confirmed banshi?
    I missed this post of yours, Louis.

I confirm Banshis as detective: I've tracked him and he visited me. I am not confirmed yet because banshis said first that he visited me.

26. ISO #326

Spiritfryer could have said that he visited banshis to exclude himself from the mm's. His summarizes could be his attempt to manipulate everything and make him seem inno (e.g. he put himself as "towniest" on the scum list when he was as much confirmed as I was).
    As I said, I was going to post at daybreak my encoded findings.

If you get manipulated by my summaries then I feel sorry for you. They are merely translations of what I'm thinking.

Of course I put myself as Towniest. There are only two people I know are town 100%. Me, and Nick.

27. ISO #327

Nope, you are wrong again citrus. We still have vantas who could have visited me.

Claiming visiting only gives other scums place to claim.

Why would two detective go to another detective when none of them are attacked. Who killed nick and most importantly, where, is necessary for the puzzle.

What if I claimed my target then vantas comes in tackles me?

No claim is good for me, national security.
    Cool I'm satisfied.

-vote Slaol

I'd be pretty happy with a nopro lynch, except for how easy it is for him to confirm himself.
    Citrus

28. ISO #328

unlikely but I give you the same chance the rest gives me too: Proove your role tomorrow. Maybe encode your informations at the beginning (and decode later) in case someone else tracked the same person.
    Reasoning: the tone in this post is very very bad. "I give you the same chance the rest gives me" reads like 'phew slid for another day' rather than 'town consensus is detective claims can be proven'. Too invested in his own survival
    Citrus

29. ISO #329

@spiritfryer: I said we COULD get manipulated. However I do NOT think that a mm would take so much effort in summarizing only to manipulate the town.

I'd be pretty happy with a nopro lynch, except for how easy it is for him to confirm himself.
    Spiritfryer said he visited the same target as I did in n1 and still lives. Enough confirmation?

30. ISO #330

@spiritfryer: I said we COULD get manipulated. However I do NOT think that a mm would take so much effort in summarizing only to manipulate the town.

Spiritfryer said he visited the same target as I did in n1 and still lives. Enough confirmation?
    I didn't see that, yeah that's better

-vote Slaol
    for emphasis
    Citrus

31. ISO #331

Alright! Just woke up, I am keeping my target to myself until most of the scummy players claim their targets. This way if anyone of them visit my target, I can prove that they are not the MM.

1.Ika
    2.Vantas
    3.Slaol
    4.Louiswill
    5.PowerofDeath
    6.Orpz
    7.Fatalis
    8.Banshis
    9.Nick
    10.Citrus
    11.Nopro
    12.SpiritFryer
    13.Shadow42Shadow

Green: Town Reads
    Blue: Sorta Town Reads
    Light Blue: Amnesiac Reads
    Orange: Scum Reads
    White: Null

I prefer to keep my reasoning to myself for now and let the people I am fosing that I am onto them.

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Alright! Just woke up, I am keeping my target to myself until most of the scummy players claim their targets. This way if anyone of them visit my target, I can prove that they are not the MM.

1.Ika
    2.Vantas
    3.Slaol
    4.Louiswill
    5.PowerofDeath
    6.Orpz
    7.Fatalis
    8.Banshis
    9.Nick
    10.Citrus
    11.Nopro
    12.SpiritFryer
    13.Shadow42Shadow

Green: Town Reads
    Blue: Sorta Town Reads
    Light Blue: Amnesiac Reads
    Orange: Scum Reads
    White: Null

I prefer to keep my reasoning to myself for now and let the people I am fosing that I am onto them.
    Or you could encrpyt your claims and thus everyone reveals without knowledge of each others' claims
    Citrus

34. ISO #334

Google "Encipher it". It's very easy to use and share. It's what I will be using.

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

To be honest I am not sure about the Slaol vote anymore.

If he does turn out to be Jester, then it's fairly probable that tomorrow day it's going to be 2 MMs + 1 Jester vs 3 Towns, which is GG Town lost.

I think we can assume that all Amnesiacs visited ika? If ika was MM/Amne then we have 4 MMs now. If ika was town then we have 2 MMs and 3 Jesters.

Day 1 lynch was a much worse idea than I thought, it would seem lol. How did nobody see this coming? You are supposedly veterans. [/tease]
    I have done the math long time ago, while you voted slaol without too much thoughts.

Good to see we have at least achieved some trivia agreement but you are still the scum poster among detective claimers.

My reads are COMPLETELY opposite to yours means we are political rival.

I would hope to get rid of you as soon as possible.

38. ISO #338

-vote SpiritFryer

Accessed to computer, forgot to vote.

39. ISO #339

-vote SpiritFryer

Accessed to computer, forgot to vote.
    Don't worry, next day I'll post my encrypted feedback at daybreak.

40. ISO #340

It is also the third time Pod keep his reasons to himselves already.

For a citizen claimer in a game without graveyard. Good luck.

Oh btw if vantas doesn't come on and speak,

we should consider lynch him

because inactivity has been killing games recently,

across almost every sfm and mfm.

It is a shame.

41. ISO #341

Don't worry, next day I'll post my encrypted feedback at daybreak.
    I hope that if you were alive then be the first one who post, not like today being the later comer with a already exposed visiting claim.

Thx for confirming banshis though.

42. ISO #342

It is also the third time Pod keep his reasons to himselves already.

For a citizen claimer in a game without graveyard. Good luck.

Oh btw if vantas doesn't come on and speak,

we should consider lynch him

because inactivity has been killing games recently,

across almost every sfm and mfm.

It is a shame.
    You really think there was only one Doctor? Vantas is the other Doc claimer.

I hope that if you were alive then be the first one who post, not like today being the later comer with a already exposed visiting claim.

Thx for confirming banshis though.
    I already explained the time differences. Meh.

43. ISO #343

Also Fyi, Pod's read on me is not bad for I have freshly participated his MFM as one scum player.

If any of you don't know me well, it might be better off get rid of me, regardless my contribution and alignment.

44. ISO #344

@louiswill: What do you think I want to achieve by insisting that everyone encrypts their target/feedback?

The way I see it, based on your logic of accusing me, Citrus would be more worthy of your attention. His feedback has also already been claimed, and he revealed much later than me.

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

You really think there was only one Doctor? Vantas is the other Doc claimer.

I already explained the time differences. Meh.
    I hold my opinion to Vantas. If inactivity, we should execute.

The whole game is about posting.

Now without a graveyard, the emphasis on posting and voting is even heavier.

Consider Vantas a town, no activity at all.

Scum 4+ Vs town 6+, we have 40% votes in scums' hand.

That inactivity will only make it worse for Town's Pov.

For your time phrase,
    I'd say Convenient excuses, do you sleep more than 10 hours on Monday?

I lived in USA west coast so I suppose I should be among the last ones who entered Monday.

47. ISO #347

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    So youre saying my read on you is correct?
    You hold your own reasons to yourself.

I was giving a compliment regardless of my alignment.

You saw how and what I might do as Scum with fresh experience.

I also think my first SFM is your explosive busdriver setup.

Anyway, you probably know me the best when ika is dead for good now.

Orpz is good too but he get me wrong time to time.

You, on the other hand, always hammer me recently.

48. ISO #348

louiswill (4 [L-2]):
    42shadow42, Fatalis, powerofdeath, SpiritFryer

Post voter list here for future possible usage.

49. ISO #349

For your time phrase,
    I'd say Convenient excuses, do you sleep more than 10 hours on Monday?

I lived in USA west coast so I suppose I should be among the last ones who entered Monday.
    I live in Ireland. The day started when it was 2 AM here. I got up and went to work. I made my first post at 9:33 AM Irish time.

When you posted your first message, your local time was 18:35 unless my maths is off.

50. ISO #350

Forum time,

July 7th, 2014, 05:59 PM
    Your first post July 8th, 2014, 01:33 AM

so 7 hours.

2 am you were still sleep and then get up and work... took 7 hours.

So you get up at 5am, and worked 4 hours.

you get up really early.