Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 3149
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Re: S-FM The Coldest War

Distorted keeps trying to throw shade at Voss and I, trying to pair us as a scum team. The way he’s doing it though isn’t as if he thinks we are scum and he’s trying to lynch us, but more of in a way that he wants everyone to be suspicious of us. Almost as if he doesn’t want people to think of us as confirmed Town because we are a threat to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1206

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Distorted keeps trying to throw shade at Voss and I, trying to pair us as a scum team. The way he’s doing it though isn’t as if he thinks we are scum and he’s trying to lynch us, but more of in a way that he wants everyone to be suspicious of us. Almost as if he doesn’t want people to think of us as confirmed Town because we are a threat to him.
    LOL think of you as "confirmed town?" you have both changed your claims here and yet have not questioned anyone else. you were part of that lynch train on SCV as well and did not even question blink. You are playing way to passively, sitting back and nitpicking posts rather than pressuring. seems like you are trying hard not to make people angry at you or suspect you.

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ....if u want to see blink defend go read after the lynch. I put him under heavy fire.
    Why so rush? We have a day......only scum want to end the day fast....
    The town didn’t even decide any plan yet......don’t act so scummy.....

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

Does anyone have a good reason not to lynch Distorted? I’m getting tired of him trying to repeat old arguments that don’t make sense against me. His cases on people are getting more fabricated every time he types.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #1211

Does anyone have a good reason not to lynch Distorted? I’m getting tired of him trying to repeat old arguments that don’t make sense against me. His cases on people are getting more fabricated every time he types.
    so NOBODY else finds it suspicious that they have somehow "confirmed" eachother as town since day 1? nobody? if not 1 other person does ill leave it and let them random lynch another town.

12. ISO #1212

You defended blink when i was quesitoing, defended voss, and you seem to block off attempts people have at trying to get information. If you are town and calling yourself "pro-town" in this, i dunno what to say. Figured more aggression from a citizen or allowing people to get drilled for information would BENEFIT.

13. ISO #1213

Scum lose if too many people get heavily Town-read from POE, which seems like a perfect reason why you keep trying to bring up reasons not to townread us. I don’t find voss suspicious, sorry, and your argument about blinkskater is pretty outdated given the time I was on his train and still am willing to lynch him.

Once again, I replied earlier, I also thought Voss could have been paired with you based on both of your mind sets being in the same direction.

One thing you aren’t doing is reading people individually, which is something scum find harder to do. You also aren’t looking for reasons to Town-read me, only reasons to scum-read me.

If you say passive one more time I will find trouble seeing any of your arguments as credible.

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I only see the choice between Blink and Distorted for this day.
    I think so too.

16. ISO #1216

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I only see the choice between Blink and Distorted for this day.
    hmm so if we are both town that must be a nice security blanket for evils especially since we still got a day or so left

and unknow, i have been calling out everyone lol When I voted yuki you called me out "why are you asking efekannn" i cant get leads or question people because you keep hounding me on every move I make.

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

omg yuki lol I am the 1 telling people not to rush. if i was trying to rush i would toss my vote back on blink.
    Then let’s sit down, have some tea v)o.o)>c[_] v(o.o(v

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

hmm last game u didnt want to "line up lynches" or "have agendas"

how about you look at who is voting who and who has accused who, the votes make absolutely no sense for teams from who I have voting on me and who I have accused.

-vote unvote
    Whad and Spruance are on you, which makes me comfortable in your train. Voss I also Town-read, so don’t know where your going with this.

Blinks train I don’t like as much because Efekannn02 is on it. One of Nawa/RLVG is possibly scum too, which throws me off a wee bit.

21. ISO #1221

-vote unknown1234

you want to lynch a citizen, go for it. the votes going on right now make 0 sense.
    Your vote on me proves you aren’t trying to Town-Read me. You want to scum-read me.

22. ISO #1222

@Unknown1234 either lynch me or explore the leads I get and let me question people. You have done nothing but nit pick the shit im doing all day so far and focus a lynch between "me and blink" sounds pretty safe for Mafia to have 2 targets, niether of which are them. I suspected blink until I saw the vote lineup. How about you post your thoughts? who could possibly be working togetehr or voting together? I mean there is a lot of info, speak up!

23. ISO #1223

hmm so if we are both town that must be a nice security blanket for evils especially since we still got a day or so left

and unknow, i have been calling out everyone lol When I voted yuki you called me out "why are you asking efekannn" i cant get leads or question people because you keep hounding me on every move I make.
    You specifically asked Efekannn02 the question and nobody else. He also wasn’t talking at that point so it doesn’t make sense to ask him.

24. ISO #1224

Ping me again and I will ignore your post.

I talk to you, but you don’t listen and try to turn everything to make it look bad against me. YOu continue to do that, and it only makes me believe the ping is to bring other people’s attention to it, not mine.

25. ISO #1225

Because efekannn, when he is in talkative moods can slip up easily. He was on and talking a lot so I wanted him to talk as much as possible. not sure what is hard to understand about that. I also found out efekannn is not willing to lynch yuki in that conversation. FINDING TEAMS people not willing to lynch eachother!

26. ISO #1226

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Oh also if u still dont believe i didnt give a gun to voss tonight then why did mm die? I promiswd him to get a vest tonight so scum wouldnt have hit him tonifht unless they have confirmation of mm has not the vest.
    Which voss knew mm didnt have the vest and since voss didnt shoot anyone or couldnt cuz i think @Iced_Monopoly a player cant kill twice at a day right? so that proves that voss s 90% scum

Players can't kill during the day.
    If your referring to night, a player can only complete one action. If they have a regular night kill, and a gun from another players effect, they would need to choose which one they wanted to use.
    It's also not possible to have used a gun given to you on the same night, as that happens at the end of the OoO after the kills.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

27. ISO #1227

Ping me again and I will ignore your post.

I talk to you, but you don’t listen and try to turn everything to make it look bad against me. YOu continue to do that, and it only makes me believe the ping is to bring other people’s attention to it, not mine.
    and I keep doing it because you keep being scummy! Second i start going after other people and leads u pounce back on me lol how about you start trying to figre something out? vote me, find leads, or let me do my thing.

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

I’m pretty sure I’m an open book about what I’ve talked about.

I wanted a Yuki lynch until I saw his reaction about being suspected and it made me switch my thinking about him.

Efekannn02 is a huge suspect in terms of his voting patter, and specifically the one about him voting Scv. If you haven’t seen it I’ll link it to you after this. He also tried to change up his playstyle, which felt weird to be honest because I wouldn’t see him as the type of person to change.

Spruance is Town. Whad is Town. If you asked me if I believed Nawa or RLVG, I would have said Nawa. Nothing against RLVG, but he’s been fairly nonchalant about his claim which makes me somewhat skeptical. However, I find it suspicious Nawa didn’t post at all in his defence of trying to hide as a TPR, and then said “OH IM NOT REPLACED YET”. That part right there made me believe RLVG more.

Blink could be neutral. I don’t see him being scum right now, but a top candidate for being the neutral.

Voss I’ve explained before, that I don’t see his gambit as something a scum would do. I did outline earlier why revealing roles was anti-Town, so I actually have shown skepticism towards it. Not really thinking scum would want to know who the neutral is that badly though.

30. ISO #1230

and I keep doing it because you keep being scummy! Second i start going after other people and leads u pounce back on me lol how about you start trying to figre something out? vote me, find leads, or let me do my thing.
    Why am I scum again? Is it the associations argument?

31. ISO #1231

Because efekannn, when he is in talkative moods can slip up easily. He was on and talking a lot so I wanted him to talk as much as possible. not sure what is hard to understand about that. I also found out efekannn is not willing to lynch yuki in that conversation. FINDING TEAMS people not willing to lynch eachother!
    Since When Do I Slip Up?

Im Literally Pressing Shift On Each Word I Know What Im Writing And Im Sure I Have Said Everything Intentionally!
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #1232

Question to you Distorted. All game you’ve tried to use my ‘meta’ against me in an attempt to smear me as scum. The one thing that you didn’t mention would be that I’ve said i don’t take risks as scum. So why did this never occur to you?

I don’t see you trying to read me as Town. You also think your train doesn’t make sense, which also confuses me.

33. ISO #1233

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Like Its Been Said Corruption Comes From Within...

Who Is Leading This Place Right Now?

Lord Unknown And Lord Distorted
    One Of Them Is Corrupt And One Of Them Is A Sly Fox
    What makes you say that?

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

No, if anything I said in my article that over time I feel more inclined to believe RLVG is the TPR over Nawa. I was sayingboth sides to show you where my thoughts lied and where they end up now.

36. ISO #1236

Question to you Distorted. All game you’ve tried to use my ‘meta’ against me in an attempt to smear me as scum. The one thing that you didn’t mention would be that I’ve said i don’t take risks as scum. So why did this never occur to you?

I don’t see you trying to read me as Town. You also think your train doesn’t make sense, which also confuses me.
    The train on blink makes little sense with u and voss as town.

I think either u or voss is doing the easy false lynch with the confirmed town. Hell if it's a ML not ur fault right? =P

and i have tried to paint u as town, by trying to get information from other people, but u tend to try and just block it.

37. ISO #1237

And I’m not focused on a single scum team, I’m also looking for different possibilities.

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

The train on blink makes little sense with u and voss as town.

I think either u or voss is doing the easy false lynch with the confirmed town. Hell if it's a ML not ur fault right? =P

and i have tried to paint u as town, by trying to get information from other people, but u tend to try and just block it.
    Name one time I’ve blocked you gathering other information aside from what my skeptical comment of you towards Efekannn02

40. ISO #1240

And I’m not focused on a single scum team, I’m also looking for different possibilities.
    yes, what possibilites have u arrived at? that's what im looking for with questioning. You say your transparent but yet you have posted no possibilities. just seems so anti-town when we lost our spy/vigi N1

41. ISO #1241

You brought this argument up, actually. If you didn’t keep spamming me I happily wouldn’t spam you either.

42. ISO #1242

Name one time I’ve blocked you gathering other information aside from what my skeptical comment of you towards Efekannn02
    when i was questioning blink immediately after the lynch. When I was just talking with Voss trying to figure shit out your name was MENTIONED and u jumped right back on it rather then letting it play out to see where i was going with it.

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

yes, what possibilites have u arrived at? that's what im looking for with questioning. You say your transparent but yet you have posted no possibilities. just seems so anti-town when we lost our spy/vigi N1
    Your only line of thought is to look for people in associations. I try to find people I think are scum, and then put them into associations.

Want to know why I asked Yuki to vote? Because you can’t associate anyone with Yuki because he’s not getting involved. Efekannn made me more suspicious of him because he says one of us 2 are scum yet he doesn’t seem to be suspicious of you at all.

I also commented on Yuki and how they were trying to bring suspicion towards RLVG, without actually doing anything about it.

46. ISO #1246

You say you are looking at differnet possibilities yet you have multiple people written off as "confirmed town", sounds like the possibilites you are focusing on are pretty limited. and it sounds like u do not like when they are questioned either or challenged. is it interfearing with ur agenda?
    Whad and Spruance are confirmed Town. That’s it.

47. ISO #1247

I’m pretty sure I’m an open book about what I’ve talked about.

I wanted a Yuki lynch until I saw his reaction about being suspected and it made me switch my thinking about him.

Efekannn02 is a huge suspect in terms of his voting patter, and specifically the one about him voting Scv. If you haven’t seen it I’ll link it to you after this. He also tried to change up his playstyle, which felt weird to be honest because I wouldn’t see him as the type of person to change.

Spruance is Town. Whad is Town. If you asked me if I believed Nawa or RLVG, I would have said Nawa. Nothing against RLVG, but he’s been fairly nonchalant about his claim which makes me somewhat skeptical. However, I find it suspicious Nawa didn’t post at all in his defence of trying to hide as a TPR, and then said “OH IM NOT REPLACED YET”. That part right there made me believe RLVG more.

Blink could be neutral. I don’t see him being scum right now, but a top candidate for being the neutral.

Voss I’ve explained before, that I don’t see his gambit as something a scum would do. I did outline earlier why revealing roles was anti-Town, so I actually have shown skepticism towards it. Not really thinking scum would want to know who the neutral is that badly though.
    Blame The Host And My Current Mood About My Playstyle

The Fact Stays Same However Im Trying To Win Even If Its In A Other Unusual Style

Btw THIS INTERNET IS SO SLOW THAT I CANT EVEN KEEP UP AND POST SOMETHING WITHOUT SEEING THE NEW POST TAB!
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #1248

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    -vote Scvmurderer

I Dont Know Why But I Know I Must Vote Scvmurderer Right Now
    Tell me why Efekannn02 is a bad lynch today. And don’t even talk about me trying to line up lynches, because I haven’t been doing that at all.

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250