User Tag List

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII

S-FM FINAL FANTASY VII
    Day One

Spoiler : Story (may contain in-game spoilers) :

The Shinra Corporation is draining the planet of it's life-force. Cloud Strife, a cold-hearted mercenary with a history connected to the Shinra Corporation's elite army, SOLDIER, finds himself working for a rebel band of eco-warriors who are set on bringing the Corporation down. His immediate past unknown to him, Cloud accepts a mission from the group, AVALANCHE, unaware that it will begin him on a journey of self-discovery which will change not only his life, but the lives of every soul on the planet.

Their first mission is the Mako Reactor located in Sector 1 ...

Alive:
    1. BananaCucho
    2. SuperJack
    3. Gyrlander
    4. Excalibur
    5. AIVION
    6. MattZed
    7. pisskop
    8. Calix
    9. powerofdeath
    10. GameFreak
    11. HeadShrinker
    12. Saik0Shinigami
    13. DarknessB

Graveyard:
    -

Quicklinks:
    Link to Setup
    Day 1 Start
    Night 1 Start
    Day 2 Start

Day ends

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

7 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Shifty; April 30th, 2016 at 04:19 AM.

3. ISO #3

...The Nostalgia. Thanks for posting Bombing mission in your opener, Shiftry.

This is amazing, being a Final Fantasy fan I feel more immersed with this universe.

ALRIGHT, LET'S HUNT DOWN THESE REBEL SCUM GUYS!!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hello guys! This game promises fun!

-vote AIVION
    Oh hai Love!

didn't see you there!

-vote DarknessB

HERRO DARKNESSB! I LUV YOUR WORK!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

I actually have class in 8 hours, but you know what? Fuck the education system.
    That's rude. Education is important. AT LEAST I THINK IT IS??!!

HUE WHAT IS 3 X 3?!

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by pisskop View Post
    Hi

o/

I come from another site. Do we all site here measuring dinguses or do you all vote while I sit here poking at you?
    You should random vote someone. My vote was not random at all but you should. If you sit and don't do anything I will not show mercy.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #13

EM..... I PREFER ANSWERING THIS:

1 +1 is 2

2 +2 IS 22

Seems legit, doesn't it? :P
    I love it.

I think the sheep emoji there at the end really represents your thought process.

2 + 2 = fish though. So I think you need to go back to school BROSKI!

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I love it.

I think the sheep emoji there at the end really represents your thought process.

2 + 2 = fish though. So I think you need to go back to school BROSKI!
    Your thinking process ---> Anyway, I think we'll have to wait for Calix to get this going.

15. ISO #15

Your thinking process ---> Anyway, I think we'll have to wait for Calix to get this going.
    HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE SOME SORT OF COMMITMENT AND LEAD US?!? INSTEAD OF RELYING ON CALIX?!

SHOW US TO GLORY GYRLANDER IF YOU CAN.

16. ISO #16

HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE SOME SORT OF COMMITMENT AND LEAD US?!? INSTEAD OF RELYING ON CALIX?!

FOR HONOR AND GLORY!

17. ISO #17

FOR HONOR AND GLORY!
    Like I could substract any SUBSTANTIAL INFORMATION TO PRESSURE SOMEONE FROM ANY POST THAT HAS BEEN POSTED. WELL, I CAN SAY THAT GAMEFREAK DOESN'T REALLY BELIEVE THIS GAME IS THAT IMPORTANT BECAUSE HE PREFERS SLEEPING, SO I GUESS HE IS A SHINRA EMPLOYEE.

THE CORPORATION THAT WILL WIN THIS GAME!! GET THAT AVALANCHE

18. ISO #18

Here's a start. Stop shit-posting like ADHD-addled five-year-olds and either a) comment on the current votes or b) setup spec.

Take your pick.

-vote Saik0Shinigami

We see you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Oh hai Love!

didn't see you there!

-vote DarknessB

HERRO DARKNESSB! I LUV YOUR WORK!
    What's the meaning of this, dear?
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Here's a start. Stop shit-posting like ADHD-addled five-year-olds and either a) comment on the current votes or b) setup spec.

Take your pick.

-vote Saik0Shinigami

We see you.
    LOL.

Kay I'll comment setup spec here in a bit. Jeesh

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

What's the meaning of this, dear?
    I said hi to Gylrander and Voted DarknessB cuz he does the good works.

Meow.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    I assume it's some odd reference to the Wiki -- AIVION is star-struck by staff members or something like that. Or, trying to get more work to do.
    Actually yes, I am so star-struck by you Darkness.

teach me the ways of the wiki admins. hue.

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mind explaining your "not random" vote?
    Well, it depends of what you consider random. If you consider anything not related to scum-reading random, it is. If you consider him being the first person to post and that I obviously have to vote my lover first post not random, then it isn't.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

I assume it's some odd reference to the Wiki -- AIVION is star-struck by staff members or something like that. Or, trying to get more work to do.
    Wouldn't surprise me.

It is pretty late for me and I am preoccupied, so I will just say that I skimmed the setup and noted that we have 2 KPN, a Mayor and scum roles that can fuck with Investigations/ flips. With that in mind, I think we should consider the D1 lynch more carefully than we often do in most games. No CFDing, is what I'm getting at.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami View Post
    Right back at you. But I must ask... what do we see in me?
    -vote Calix
    It's a random vote as part of RVS. Curious that your first response is to vote me back. What convinced you to do that?

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

I think Final Fantasy VII Is one of the better Final Fantasies... I can't wait for the remake!

But Final Fantasy IX Is by far the superior Title though.

Zidane > Cloud Strife. Cloud Strife is too much of an emo for my tastes.

But I will actually comment on the game's setup spec for reals though, I just had to get that out of the way.

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by pisskop View Post
    I havent read so much as skimmed. A lot of people are just postering afaics
    It's part of the process to get people to start talking about something relevant...supposedly. Our site meta is amazing like that.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Wouldn't surprise me.

It is pretty late for me and I am preoccupied, so I will just say that I skimmed the setup and noted that we have 2 KPN, a Mayor and scum roles that can fuck with Investigations/ flips. With that in mind, I think we should consider the D1 lynch more carefully than we often do in most games. No CFDing, is what I'm getting at.
    To start, we're looking at a 9-3-1 setup. In the worst case scenario, a mislynch today and 2 scum kills of Town during Night 1 would drop us to a getting uncomfortable 6-3-1 by Day 2 -- i.e. very close to losing majority already. Agreed that we need to focus today and can't afford an unproductive Day 1.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

The fact Reno can roleblock is sorta funny... I just have to add that. Rude is the master lookout. Reno/Rude for lyfe, really the only Shinra Employee's I actually liked, and Elena too I guess?
    So we have 3 possible town power roles, and the rest of us Employee's of Shinra. Eww. Sephiroth is as badass as ever, and the fact he can assassinate means Rufus should be weary about his reveal. I think we should treat Sephiroth as a judge for now, until he uses his assassination on someone else. Rufus should only reveal if he's being pushed too hard.

Cloud Strife is a Amnesiac godfather thing... Sounds sorta weird? Cloud Strife can steal a role... Hmm. I don't see how that makes sense via the game. Tifa's role mechanics sort of fit Tifa's personality I guess? Barret as a consigliere, haha. Vincent as an Agent, So hawt! Yuffie's ability feels ninja'ish... so I like that.

Overall it looks like Cloud Strife's party has some powerful role mechanics... We should be wary about TPR reveals, of course.

46. ISO #46

To start, we're looking at a 9-3-1 setup. In the worst case scenario, a mislynch today and 2 scum kills of Town during Night 1 would drop us to a getting uncomfortable 6-3-1 by Day 2 -- i.e. very close to losing majority already. Agreed that we need to focus today and can't afford an unproductive Day 1.
    If anyone wants an example of why we can't afford to mess around, just look at how quickly town lost majority in Flashpoint Revisited. And that setup had 5 TPRs, 3 of which were confirmed.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

The fact Reno can roleblock is sorta funny... I just have to add that. Rude is the master lookout. Reno/Rude for lyfe, really the only Shinra Employee's I actually liked, and Elena too I guess?
    So we have 3 possible town power roles, and the rest of us Employee's of Shinra. Eww. Sephiroth is as badass as ever, and the fact he can assassinate means Rufus should be weary about his reveal. I think we should treat Sephiroth as a judge for now, until he uses his assassination on someone else. Rufus should only reveal if he's being pushed too hard.

Cloud Strife is a Amnesiac godfather thing... Sounds sorta weird? Cloud Strife can steal a role... Hmm. I don't see how that makes sense via the game. Tifa's role mechanics sort of fit Tifa's personality I guess? Barret as a consigliere, haha. Vincent as an Agent, So hawt! Yuffie's ability feels ninja'ish... so I like that.

Overall it looks like Cloud Strife's party has some powerful role mechanics... We should be wary about TPR reveals, of course.
    Your logic on Sephiroth is odd. Why would he reveal himself to kill a Mayor when that would go against his win conditions? (in fact, I'm stumped on why the Serial Killer who needs to survive would assassinate at all, but I don't care for an answer) You're acting like he wins with the town.

50. ISO #50

Sephiroth is a very buffed Serial Killer (immune to RB, detection, and night kill) with a one time daykill. Not sure why you characterized him as a Judge? His assassination is an instant kill, not a vote.