5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Wow I was not expecting that jump on
    Yeah Was A Real Tipping Point It Looks Like.. Makes Me Feel Like U Are 100% Scum This Game.. I Chalk Some Of Them Votes As Town Applying Pressure.. But Not Urs.. The Fact U Were Seemingly Leading This Train Since Early Day.. With A Convo Between You And Blink.. Stating Yagami Is Scum For X Reason.. Something To That Effect I Pulled The Quotes For Ease Of Reference..

+ - thing is actually quite garbage because it minimizes contributions and discourages expansion of thought

Say I submit “Yagami is scum because X” and blink says “Yagami is scum because Y”

You’re encouraging blink to not submit Y- leaving us with less discussion about Yagami.
    And Here Blink Said This..

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    also gives scum a blanket to hide under or crutch to lean on IMO.
    Then This..

Perfect example.

If we followed ozy then you would’ve just said +1 and we wouldn’t get this extra info.
    A Perfect Example He Says.. That I Think Is A Scum Slip..

+ - thing is actually quite garbage because it minimizes contributions and discourages expansion of thought

Say I submit “Yagami is scum because X” and blink says “Yagami is scum because Y”

You’re encouraging blink to not submit Y- leaving us with less discussion about Yagami.
    It Honestly Feels Like A Preconceived Plan.. And Deliberate Subtle Manipulation..

Then After I Say This.. He Claims A Specific Word Was A Slip..

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Maybe Re-Read His Posts And Formulate An Opinion On Him And Aamirus..
    As You Can See Here..

HE SLIPPED

HE FUCKING SLIPPED BOYS

-vote Light_Yagami
    Looking At All This Evidence.. It Appears As Though You Were Looking For Blinks Support In A Yagami Lynch Early And Were Looking For Any Excuse To Do So.. You Sir Are Confirmed Scum In My Mind..

-vote Stealthbomber16

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662
    Ganelon

Wow I was not expecting that jump on
    yeah light is public enemy n. one it seems

13. ISO #663
    Ganelon

ya know the issue with a light Lynch is that light actually has townie reads and a townie progression this game, something I do not think I've ever seen from him as scum.

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665
    Ganelon

also why are people more willing to vote light than efe?
    think a lot of people have said efe is scum yet nobody is voting him
    -vote Efekannn02

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667
    Ganelon

or well, nobody apart from naz

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

Yeah Was A Real Tipping Point It Looks Like.. Makes Me Feel Like U Are 100% Scum This Game.. I Chalk Some Of Them Votes As Town Applying Pressure.. But Not Urs.. The Fact U Were Seemingly Leading This Train Since Early Day.. With A Convo Between You And Blink.. Stating Yagami Is Scum For X Reason.. Something To That Effect I Pulled The Quotes For Ease Of Reference..

And Here Blink Said This..

Then This..

A Perfect Example He Says.. That I Think Is A Scum Slip..

It Honestly Feels Like A Preconceived Plan.. And Deliberate Subtle Manipulation..

Then After I Say This.. He Claims A Specific Word Was A Slip..

As You Can See Here..

Looking At All This Evidence.. It Appears As Though You Were Looking For Blinks Support In A Yagami Lynch Early And Were Looking For Any Excuse To Do So.. You Sir Are Confirmed Scum In My Mind..

-vote Stealthbomber16
    Holy fucking shit this case is sooo bad that it actually loops back around and makes me think you’re town

Mafia didn’t have an n0 chat iirc your entire case is invalid LOLOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

My Role Is Right There For All To See.. ^
    So that was the moment when we all have an illumination and say you're town? Because uh, it doesn't work... what would you even be claiming anyway? The only "office"-ish roles would be Mafia roles, and your soft claim doesn't fit with any town role AT ALL.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #675

Went back and reread the slip and it didn’t work in context of the post so yeah I suppose Yagami is town then

26. ISO #676

Holy fucking shit this case is sooo bad that it actually loops back around and makes me think you’re town

Mafia didn’t have an n0 chat iirc your entire case is invalid LOLOLOL
    I Said Preconceived Yes Yes I Did.. I Didnt Say You Had To Preconceive With Other PPL.. Its Not Invalid It Is The Case.. It Looks Like You Were Looking Early On For Any Reason To Lynch Me.. And Made Up Some Shit About A Single Word I Used That I Only Use As Scum.. Ur So Full Of Shit I Can Smell Ya From Here..

27. ISO #677

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So that was the moment when we all have an illumination and say you're town? Because uh, it doesn't work... what would you even be claiming anyway? The only "office"-ish roles would be Mafia roles, and your soft claim doesn't fit with any town role AT ALL.
    Doctor does tbh

28. ISO #678

I must say that train on light was one that got a lot of steam then hit an abrupt stop, luckily enough too really because we have a decent amount of time left and a lynch now wouldn't be that great, we obviously wanna lynch though Mind.

I think Solid D is town, its more of a gut feeling on how he is acting.
    I also believe Efe is Town, i have my reasons for that, i wont reveal em now but i do have my reasons.

uh besides that not much else, not read up really so i dunno the aamirus and Ozy stuff that much. I think Light could be Scum and that he is a good contender for a lynch at EoD currently.

Btw are we using Majority + Plurality?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

29. ISO #679

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    Mm and mag are the cleanest and it would make since IF blink was scum to pocket them but what aamrius? She also started poking at ozy after blink so what’s that about? As far as efe goes y’all make it seem like a policy but I think he’s the guardian. Seems adamant on using ability. Still can’t read @Light_Yagami but I don’t sense Ill intentions
    What about me? Why is your read presented as a question?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

30. ISO #680

This Is Suspicious..
    The brand new player asking what Efe's action is when he claimed to have one is suspicious, but you claiming that you've been literally hunting breadcrumbs is ok? ... ... ... ... ... ...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #681

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Doctor does tbh
    Yeah i was gonna say, Office role instantly screams Doctor. Although i dont understand atall why you would soft Doctor? So the Angel could protect you maybe? But if the scum finds that out they can just heartbreak you or more likely, kill you, janitor you so we now have to figure out if that soft claim was Legit. Soft Claiming doctor is not a townie move, if anything its scum tryna protect themselves.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

32. ISO #682

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Doctor does tbh
    I seriously hope he is not Doctor...

33. ISO #683

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Yeah i was gonna say, Office role instantly screams Doctor. Although i dont understand atall why you would soft Doctor? So the Angel could protect you maybe? But if the scum finds that out they can just heartbreak you or more likely, kill you, janitor you so we now have to figure out if that soft claim was Legit. Soft Claiming doctor is not a townie move, if anything its scum tryna protect themselves.
    ^^^^^^ it's just an horrible move as town. Now, the question is : can Light make horrible moves as town? I fear the answer is yes...

34. ISO #684

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I don’t think Yagami would plan that out on his own before the game started to fake soft doctor as scum
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

35. ISO #685

I Said Preconceived Yes Yes I Did.. I Didnt Say You Had To Preconceive With Other PPL.. Its Not Invalid It Is The Case.. It Looks Like You Were Looking Early On For Any Reason To Lynch Me.. And Made Up Some Shit About A Single Word I Used That I Only Use As Scum.. Ur So Full Of Shit I Can Smell Ya From Here..
    Oh yeah dude I PRECONCIEVED the notion that ozy was going to post a big block at the start of the game

And then I PRECONCIEVED my response to it

AND THEN I PRECONCIEVED BLINKS RESPONSE TO MY RESPONSE

AND THEN I PRECONCIEVED A RESPONSE TO THAT

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

I propose pressure on efe

It’s what should be done every game but this game especially we have a reason to do it because he is actually giving a shit which means he isn’t citizen

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

Oh yeah dude I PRECONCIEVED the notion that ozy was going to post a big block at the start of the game

this shit's hilarious

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

No You Decided Early On To Make Me A Target And Then Followed Threw With That Later Today As I Pointed Out.. So You Were Setting Yourself Up For This Exact Discussion By The Way Ive Been Reading It.. So You Put The Idea Into PPLs Head Early If They Are Actually Reading The Thread.. Then Once That Idea Died Down.. Think That PPL Would Jump On It Because If What You Said Previously That Any Reason You Would Say Would Make Me Scum.. And Look It Worked In The Eyes Of The Majority Im Scum Now.. Because Of Ur Set Em Up Knock Em Down Tactic.. Kinda Like A Subliminal Message Is What You Did.. You Warmed PPL To The Idea.. Then Backed Off Then Came Right In Just A Bit A Go And Just Spat Out A Reason.. So Yeah That Leads Me To Believe This Was All Intentional On Your Part.. Thus Making You Scum In My Eyes..

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Why on earth do you find aggressiveness to be scummy? You want there to be zero pushes? Like wtf being passive is the opposite of what town should do
    By the way, this is right. Being aggressive in playstyle is good. Being aggressive in tone is not, and that's what Blink is doing. I agree with Varcron from the point of view of someone who doesn't know Blink. However, since he always plays like that (he's actually more aggressive as town because he cares less about his image), I'd say it's NAI. However...

They are homonymous words, don't get tricked. I'm unsure if you actually were tricked by your own mind or if you are trying to change the meaning of Varcron's words maliciously.

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

No You Decided Early On To Make Me A Target And Then Followed Threw With That Later Today As I Pointed Out.. So You Were Setting Yourself Up For This Exact Discussion By The Way Ive Been Reading It.. So You Put The Idea Into PPLs Head Early If They Are Actually Reading The Thread.. Then Once That Idea Died Down.. Think That PPL Would Jump On It Because If What You Said Previously That Any Reason You Would Say Would Make Me Scum.. And Look It Worked In The Eyes Of The Majority Im Scum Now.. Because Of Ur Set Em Up Knock Em Down Tactic.. Kinda Like A Subliminal Message Is What You Did.. You Warmed PPL To The Idea.. Then Backed Off Then Came Right In Just A Bit A Go And Just Spat Out A Reason.. So Yeah That Leads Me To Believe This Was All Intentional On Your Part.. Thus Making You Scum In My Eyes..
    No offense to you but when I’m playing scum I honestly do not see you as enough of a threat that I feel like I need to do that to you.

I’m down to gimmick out power players like PTB Wisp or blink but a constant lurker like you is a player I definitely would want to keep around to mislynch quietly on a later day

You said the slip word but the way you said it in the context you said it in did not work. It was a false alarm. You have not said it in the right way yet. You’re now actively scumhunting even if you’re mislead which means you’re town.

46. ISO #696

rofl

I don't know anymore, his arguments are so shitty that I have a hard time seeing a scum making that... on the other hand, he didn't have a chat yet, so it's possible lol.

47. ISO #697

If I’m something like a bomber in a setup (heh, bomber) then I’d even gimmick out and thunderdome a player like kovath or MM. mag may be where I draw the line just because he usually is not present during the late stage of the game where I tend to make it FMPOV

48. ISO #698

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    rofl

I don't know anymore, his arguments are so shitty that I have a hard time seeing a scum making that... on the other hand, he didn't have a chat yet, so it's possible lol.
    I think this argument is so fundamentally bad that with the additional information he has as mafia he wouldn’t have made it

49. ISO #699
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Dont Want To Waste My Night Action On You So You Would Stop Annoying Me
    tbh I don't care if you use your night action on me, you're dead today anyways

50. ISO #700

I think this argument is so fundamentally bad that with the additional information he has as mafia he wouldn’t have made it
    Right Its A Bad Line Of Thought Okay.. If You Say So.. I Dont Think It Is.. So I Guess We Will Have To Disagree There..