Night 7
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 7

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Night 7

This is Xan. Not bothering with third person in here. I'm the Evoker and I'm using my traps to protect town. Though I haven't done a very good job with that... Ah well, effort counts right?
    Fireballs currently on me and Yeslick but I'm moving the Yeslick one to Aerie after recent developments.
    I can't talk much ATM but I will be able to later. Please say your name, thanks.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by FM Fenthick View Post
    I am aerie, Can you remove a fireball and add one at the same time?
    Yes I can

Reading through the rest of the thread Cernd has confirmed a Evoker exists. I put a fireball on Shar back when I thought he was student. That should be enough to confirm me. Also had one on Anomen earlier on.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Can't decide whether to trap you or Monty at this point. Trapping you helps important PR survive, but trapping Monty stops him from burning and keeps Prophet off him.

If you want to make a code to tell me who to trap in the future I'm all ears. When I get home I'll make one to say who I have trapped.

9. ISO #9

Full night action list iirc, on my phone now so I can't check with my notes or PM box

N1 Anomen
    N2 Detrap Anomen (I thought he was scum after he defended Mazzy poorly)
    N3 Me, I had no strong town reads
    N4 Shar, I thought he was student
    N5 Yeslick, he claimed doctor
    N6 missed the deadline

So yeah I've been playing pretty bad as town but oh well, I just realized the trap WIFOM cloud is really entertaining...

Also, reason I claimed since some are concerned about that:
    -I didn't like Monty being uncontested town Bhaalspawn
    -I wanted to claim to make up for my extended absence
    -The aforementioned WIFOM protection
    -Why not?

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by FM Aribeth View Post
    Can't decide whether to trap you or Monty at this point. Trapping you helps important PR survive, but trapping Monty stops him from burning and keeps Prophet off him.

If you want to make a code to tell me who to trap in the future I'm all ears. When I get home I'll make one to say who I have trapped.
    I could quote someone and start the sentance with ''this'' to suggest a target for you if kivan doesn't continue to unite uss.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I think you should put a fireball at kivans house and then i will ask kivan to keep uniting uss. The prophet might try to manipulate kivan into visiting you so your fireball will kill him, but that wont happen if kivan has a fireball at his house.
    That might actually be very risky becouse then the prophet can manipulate someone into visiting kivan which would kill his target+kivan becouse kivan can only stay at home.

15. ISO #15

That might actually be very risky becouse then the prophet can manipulate someone into visiting kivan which would kill his target+kivan becouse kivan can only stay at home.
    Yeah putting a trap on Kivan kills him so I've decided not to do that. Though I'm gonna keep saying in Day that there's a trap there just to protect him. And IMO having Kivan heartward us two every night will end up being a waste. So when I get home tonight I'll write up a more in depth code.

Are we revealing that we've been heartwarded?

16. ISO #16

Are we revealing that we've been heartwarded?
    Only if kivan wants uss to reveal it. The avanger might controll me tonight so i should probably say a certain phrase at the start of the day to prove that im not beeing controlled. If i fail to say that thing at the start of the day then you can just reveal to everyone that im beeing controlled.

17. ISO #17

I think you should put a trap on a target you think will be controlled by the prophet.
    Montaron might be a good idea just becouse the prophet is very likely to visit him. But the prophet could also force townies to visit people he thinks are trapped. He will most likely try to controll kivan into visiting you just so kivan will die without me finding out who it is.

18. ISO #18

I think you should put a fireball on a target you think will be controlled by the prophet.
    Montaron might be a good idea just becouse the prophet is very likely to visit him. But the prophet could also force townies to visit people he thinks have a fireball on them. He will most likely try to controll kivan into visiting you just so kivan will die without me finding out who it is.
    Fixed

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Marking you tonight. In the future ill tell you who I trap based off this list.

Aerie
    Yoshimo
    Garrick
    Haer-Dalis
    Nalia
    Faldorn
    Cernd
    Valygar
    Xan
    Czar
    Tiax
    Jan
    Dynaheir
    Korgan
    Montaron
    Kagain
    Khalid
    Ajantis
    Yeslick
    Kivan
    Clean

So if I decide to trap Cernd, I'd say "Xan is trapping 7 tonight." You can make suggestions during the day using this list. The list will also work as a disguised/avenger code.

However, I ask that you don't reveal you were heartwarded unless necessary. I just think its better that way.
    Also remember that I had previously marked Shar-teel and Anomen. I may need you to confirm me.