S-FM 207 Island Conflict - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2333
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 207 Island Conflict

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Calix literally cannot be Mafia given the Mesk protection unless you are assuming some insane redirection nonsense combined with multiple people lying and I'm not even sure it would work still.
    You're wrong. Calix knew she was in a chat with Mesk. Being in a chat with Elder doesn't stop you from doing a night action. She could've shanked Mesk to gain some town cred, and that's what I think happened, bruv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

2. ISO #1252

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    You're wrong. Calix knew she was in a chat with Mesk. Being in a chat with Elder doesn't stop you from doing a night action. She could've shanked Mesk to gain some town cred, and that's what I think happened, bruv.
    Okay, if that's the case, then why aren't you pushing a lynch on Calix who is here to defend herself vs. the AFK replacement?

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I didn't say that I was voting MattZed because I thought lurking was scummy. My vote wasn't me agreeing with your reasoning.

Neutral doesn't win with the scum.

The numbers don't even add up.

The fuck, dude.
    Whoops. Either way, still looking for Lynches that could be justifiable. Probably why you tried to lynch me and didn't say why.

I'm skeptical about Calix this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    I have bias towards MiniZed ^.^
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

Nobody has actually said why I would need the cred in the first place when literally nobody was scum-reading me.

Nobody has used my posts either, just a shitty pre-flip association with Joy...who nobody can explain why they scum-read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

8. ISO #1258

Quote Originally Posted by MiniZed View Post
    Whoops. Either way, still looking for Lynches that could be justifiable. Probably why you tried to lynch me and didn't say why.

I'm skeptical about Calix this game.
    That's fine -- why don't you vote Calix instead of her alleged AFK scum partner then? This is in pre-flip association land. Vote the person who you think is scum.

9. ISO #1259

Someone explain how I am scum outside of "lol she's defending Simple Joy" and the night kill.

Go on, do it!
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

10. ISO #1260

Nobody has actually said why I would need the cred in the first place when literally nobody was scum-reading me.

Nobody has used my posts either, just a shitty pre-flip association with Joy...who nobody can explain why they scum-read.
    Your town-cred doesn't go all that far, and every little bit likely helps.
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

Your town-cred doesn't go all that far, and every little bit likely helps.
    HOW AM I SCUM?

TELL ME THEN.

13. ISO #1263

Someone explain how I am scum outside of "lol she's defending Simple Joy" and the night kill.

Go on, do it!
    Well, you're defending Simple Joy... and the night kill?

I think you're not playing well this game, but even I agree it's a crackpot theory. I also dislike how people are accusing you of performing the night kill and then voting for Simple Joy. If you think it's Calix, vote for Calix. Don't give us that pre-flip association nonsense.

14. ISO #1264

That's fine -- why don't you vote Calix instead of her alleged AFK scum partner then? This is in pre-flip association land. Vote the person who you think is scum.
    I don't like Simple Joy more then I don't like Calix. On another note, if Simple Joy and Calix aren't scum Calix is more likely to be helpful then the other one. I have logic.

15. ISO #1265

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    That is literally the only thing he has done all game if the lurking wasnt scummy what about his very few posts made you think that is scum enough for you to place a vote on him and not simple?
    SIMPLE IS AT L-2. ADDING A VOTE DOES NOTHING.

MATTZED IS NOT AT L-2.

16. ISO #1266

I don't like Simple Joy more then I don't like Calix. On another note, if Simple Joy and Calix aren't scum Calix is more likely to be helpful then the other one. I have logic.
    If they are scum partners, why should it matter? You're also potentially subscribing to the "Calix killed Mesk" theory so it's odd you've parked your vote on the AFK alleged accomplice instead based on a pre-flip association. Lastly, if you think Calix is scum, then she's not going to be helpful period. You should base your lynches on how useful the player will be to the game going forward.

17. ISO #1267

Do I have to put up with this retarded pre-flip crap from MiniZed, Eggy and NU?

Really?

Fucking vote me then, assholes, if you actually think I'm such scum!

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

SIMPLE IS AT L-2. ADDING A VOTE DOES NOTHING.

MATTZED IS NOT AT L-2.
    You didn't want me voting Simple Joy though even when Simple only had 1 vote... You said something like "I'm glad that vote didn't go through" or something when I messed my vote up.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

21. ISO #1271

Do I have to put up with this retarded pre-flip crap from MiniZed, Eggy and NU?

Really?

Fucking vote me then, assholes, if you actually think I'm such scum!
    I'd almost vote you just to get your blood pressure up and because I'm pissed at you for all the Town pushing during the last two days, but even I have some standards left. This pre-flip crap is stupid.

22. ISO #1272

Well, you're defending Simple Joy... and the night kill?

I think you're not playing well this game, but even I agree it's a crackpot theory. I also dislike how people are accusing you of performing the night kill and then voting for Simple Joy. If you think it's Calix, vote for Calix. Don't give us that pre-flip association nonsense.
    Because Simple is 100% confirmed scum whereas Calix is only 50% confirmed scum. I'd rather not flip the coin today.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

23. ISO #1273

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    MattZed is an acceptable target for me but I just cannot wrap my head around why Calix is so against votes on Simple Joy.

My main objective either way though is the two replacements.
    If you must know, one of Gyrlander's posts had a reliable town tell in my eyes and it was one of the few 'obviously' townie things I had seen this game and it was from a player who isn't particularly skilled with WIFOM or whatever which is why I town-read that slot as strongly as I do.

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

Because Simple is 100% confirmed scum whereas Calix is only 50% confirmed scum. I'd rather not flip the coin today.
    Explain how I am scum without using pre-flips or night kill analysis.

Go on, I'm waiting.

26. ISO #1276

If you must know, one of Gyrlander's posts had a reliable town tell in my eyes and it was one of the few 'obviously' townie things I had seen this game and it was from a player who isn't particularly skilled with WIFOM or whatever which is why I town-read that slot as strongly as I do.
    You said townie vibe before, not "reliable town tell," iirc.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

27. ISO #1277

Townie vibe was with his first few posts which wasn't what I am referring to now.

28. ISO #1278

I assume she didn't want to come out with it too strongly without needing to present the evidence. This is consistent with her defense of you as being Town for some reasons she won't disclose. Whether you buy it is another story, but it's consistent evasiveness re: Town reads.

29. ISO #1279

Your saying this "pre-flip crap" is so stupid but if we dont go through with it we will never find out if it is or not. You town reading him doesnt mean anything to me anymore.

Also i've been saying we need to lynch the 2 replacess for a long time now. If we lynch simple joy and he is scum we know who to lynch next. If we lynch mattzed and he is scum he dont have any leads as to who is partner is. I think it is a pretty obvious choice

30. ISO #1280

Your saying this "pre-flip crap" is so stupid but if we dont go through with it we will never find out if it is or not. You town reading him doesnt mean anything to me anymore.

Also i've been saying we need to lynch the 2 replacess for a long time now. If we lynch simple joy and he is scum we know who to lynch next. If we lynch mattzed and he is scum he dont have any leads as to who is partner is. I think it is a pretty obvious choice
    If I'm such an 'obvious scum partner' then why don't one of you morons use my posts and present a case...?

31. ISO #1281

slowly, i can only be here once each day if i have obligations that day.

@Simple Joy

Are we just going to sit and wait for them to get online or something...? (if ever)
    reads are given if and when i have them.

i was given the reason for my requested presence. the predecessor apparently notified the host that he was unable to meet the post quota due to R.L. but then proceeded to post in multiple other threads generously. additionally any posts they did make this game where "shit-posts" so a replacement was due as the host has no tolerance to this behavior, taking swift action to cause less impact towards the game.

i have no idea about RLVG, and the reason was already made clear that it was not Gyrlanders choice to be replaced out.

spruance seems simple, stale, plane. but more tell would require a fundamental stance of actually reading the thread.

@Simple Joy @MattZed catch up and give us your reads. Why do you think that you were replacements? What made Gyrlander and RLVG not want to play if you have sny thoughts on that id like to hear them. Also what do you think of spruance?
    given that I have only lightly skimmed the thread. if you are going to then complain that I am unable to give the amount of time you personally expect me to sacrifice then you shall be dissapointed.
    -i seem to already be an improvement on this slot.
    -i am used to longer games.

Spoiler : town tell :
    I noticed something interesting. I could be onto something.

In the Day 2 OP, Iced says this, "@Simple Joy will be replacing Gyrlander as he failed to meet posting requirements, effective immediately."

He does not mention MattZed [Immediately] replacing RLVG. This probably means that RLVG has been replaced by MattZed earlier, during the night, to commit his scum night action.

Interesting...
    Nevermind. RLVG was replaced because he was more than inactive. RLVG didn't submit a night action. MattZed replaced him and did the night action immediately. Gyrlander probably submitted his night action, then got replaced for not meeting 10 posts. I was wrong.

Feel free to push this idea further if I was onto something.

but i must inform you that i do give never unlucky a town read due to his terrible attempt of using the replacement and night mechanics as a tool to scumhunt, only to then dethrone his town thought process.
    in other words this is showing a basic attempt of scumhunting. something which less confident players attempt to do.

32. ISO #1282

Seriously, nobody here can actually bring themselves to even use the shit I've said because they know that I'll tear down anything they try to fling at me.

It's pathetic how so many people are content to do this instead of reading what I write.

33. ISO #1283

I assume she didn't want to come out with it too strongly without needing to present the evidence. This is consistent with her defense of you as being Town for some reasons she won't disclose. Whether you buy it is another story, but it's consistent evasiveness re: Town reads.
    I hear you, though it's not really AI from her as pointed out in the thread before (game example: Overwatch). What's more weird to me is that even with a supposedly "reliable town tell" from Gyrlander, she'd pass up the chance to try and push to confirm her tell on the replacement (again, as I said before, different player but same role card).
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Joy View Post
    slowly, i can only be here once each day if i have obligations that day.

reads are given if and when i have them.

i was given the reason for my requested presence. the predecessor apparently notified the host that he was unable to meet the post quota due to R.L. but then proceeded to post in multiple other threads generously. additionally any posts they did make this game where "shit-posts" so a replacement was due as the host has no tolerance to this behavior, taking swift action to cause less impact towards the game.

i have no idea about RLVG, and the reason was already made clear that it was not Gyrlanders choice to be replaced out.

spruance seems simple, stale, plane. but more tell would require a fundamental stance of actually reading the thread.

given that I have only lightly skimmed the thread. if you are going to then complain that I am unable to give the amount of time you personally expect me to sacrifice then you shall be dissapointed.
    -i seem to already be an improvement on this slot.
    -i am used to longer games.

Spoiler : town tell :

but i must inform you that i do give never unlucky a town read due to his terrible attempt of using the replacement and night mechanics as a tool to scumhunt, only to then dethrone his town thought process.
    in other words this is showing a basic attempt of scumhunting. something which less confident players attempt to do.
    I'd like to see what you think of Spruance as you go through the thread, actually.

36. ISO #1286

I hear you, though it's not really AI from her as pointed out in the thread before (game example: Overwatch). What's more weird to me is that even with a supposedly "reliable town tell" from Gyrlander, she'd pass up the chance to try and push to confirm her tell on the replacement (again, as I said before, different player but same role card).
    I can't 'confirm' it unless they are active in the thread and even then, the chances of it happening twice are low.

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

Never Unlucky & Eggy > Simple must be scum, because of....> hold on let me excavate for a reason. >

Kovath > does not know the difference between lurking and not being here. <-.-<

I scum-read both MattZ and SJoy, I'll settle with any of these two lynches.

Serious vote this time, no "lel's"

-vote Simple Joy

Fuck this I find this way to fishy
    -vote Simple Joy
    I was going to vote matrzed because calix town read simple but now I am not at all sure if that is a good thing. It is very possible that her and simple are a scum team.
    -vote SimpleJoy

Need more from the two lurking slots.

Also, I'm at L-2. Voting me isn't even that worthwhile as pressure because I've already given my comprehensive reads list, so any further votes are pretty much just intent to lynch I guess.

39. ISO #1289

I'd actually be far less annoyed at you if I thought you were scum this game. Something to hope for? Sadly, I don't think you are though.
    No, moron, I am not scum and if you think you have a shot in hell at 'taking me down' like FB/ TDL have tried doing before then you've got another thing coming.

40. ISO #1290

Simple, quotes are fine, but we also need your analysis of them more so. It's not helpful to fish out quotes with providing context on them. That's what I hate about some peoples' read walls honestly. I don't really care about reading some quotes you fished out -- I care about your thoughts on those quotes.

Again: Disclaimer about not coaching, will be dead tonight and flip Town, no panties in bunch.

41. ISO #1291

I hope there's some method to this madness given Spruance's claim, alleged night action, and confirmation of said night action today.
    I would like to see their thought processes around that slot...? Do I actually have to explain why...?

Don't be stupid.

42. ISO #1292

No, moron, I am not scum and if you think you have a shot in hell at 'taking me down' like FB/ TDL have tried doing before then you've got another thing coming.
    Seriously, Calix is probably not scum. The "50% confirmed scum" was me mocking Spruance and should not be taken seriously.

43. ISO #1293

Ah, I can see you're in a good mood. I don't care to lynch people for sport or out of revenge -- not my style. I think you're severely misguided Town over scum.

44. ISO #1294

Simple, quotes are fine, but we also need your analysis of them more so. It's not helpful to fish out quotes with providing context on them. That's what I hate about some peoples' read walls honestly. I don't really care about reading some quotes you fished out -- I care about your thoughts on those quotes.

Again: Disclaimer about not coaching, will be dead tonight and flip Town, no panties in bunch.
    i already explained each of them dare you not to waste my precious time on here.

45. ISO #1295

Seriously, Calix is probably not scum. The "50% confirmed scum" was me mocking Spruance and should not be taken seriously.
    Um, did you just run the "it's a joke, guys" defense here? If you said she's 50% scum, you should live with that statement. I feel like you just awkwardly hedged here.

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

I'm still waiting on those amazing posts by Eggy, MiniZed and NU on how I am scum, or how they actually fucking read me.

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300