2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Q1 A: Seriously, You Think In A Game This Size.. There Wouldnt Be At Least 2 Invest Roles.. 2 Protect Roles? Like Come On.. Also, I Think We Have A Crier Or Judge Style Role..

Q2 A: Dude, U And I Both Know Full Well He Is Running His Scum Game..
    im pretty sure ive only seen him as scum lol numbertwo is just always scum. if he is scum this game im going to laugh my ass off.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I already confirmed it...
    If you don't think Kenny is scum, then moving the train to me is the worst decision
    This is the first time I have seen Distorted's name in the thread, so no, you didn't confirm it. But I assume that's a "yes" to me, hard to tell since you didn't quote.

I don't care if you think this is pointless this is vital for me.

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    single, attractive and looking for a male.

There's the weight issue, a few pounds need to be shed but then I'm tall so it balances out nicely

A fun loving gal that spends time doing what she loves the most
    blinks newly single, and he is a desirable male. I happen to know him, so ill see if i can hook u guys up on a blind date.

13. ISO #1963

Alright, I feel a bit better... but not by much.

At this rate if we're not lynching Efekannn to prove my information is accurate, then I'd be happy with a Mr. Squishy lynch or SCV because I feel like Efe Mr. Squishy (Marshmallow) and SCV have a good chance to be paired together.

More so Mr. Squishy over SCV though at this rate.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #1964

I Mean If You Want Me Ta Make A Case On You I Can Against You And Anyone If Its My Intent.. Just Ask @AIVION From The Game He Hosted..
    *she

Also what game? lol.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

15. ISO #1965

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I think you're misinterpreting what I said.

wiisp's character is not in my role card and I doubt I'm in there's.
    but you knew my husband. even if it was just from the thread. You think he would have told another woman he is hanging out with he is married.

Dinner is getting burnt tonight (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I can't leave this mess.....

┬─┬ ノ(゜-゜ノ)
    Good wifey.~

Your hubby will be proud. ;3

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980

31. ISO #1981

@AIVION I may need to barrow your knife... I may or may not need to kill a bitch.
    *hands knife*

Have fun~

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    okay, changed my mind. Now ECLIPSE is here.

-vote Eclipse
    Is that a pressure vote..?

only reason why I ask is because you mention he's HERE now, so you must VOTE him.

35. ISO #1985

-vote Wiisp
    Uhhh?? For what reasons is this vote made?
    -vote Light_Yagami

I can’t fathom how you, at this moment, haven’t invested time into reading the current trains and providing your thoughts in a clear manner. You’ve really impressed me with some of your solving prowess but you’ve been kinda lazy this game.

Where do you stand on Kenny? Do you believe Distorted is trying to pocket and for what reasons if so?
    Opinions on Fallen?

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

My Question Is Why Is A Day 1 Lynch Manditory? Why Must We Always With No Evidence Run The Risk Of Lynching A Town. And Falling Short Late Game.. Last Game We Didnt Lynch Day 1 And Town Fucking Won.. Now Lets Think About That Every Game That Ive Played But 1 Where We Didnt Lynch Day 1 Town Has Won.. Because, It Allows For invests To Investigate And Other Actions To Transpire.. Lynching Day 1 Is A Fools Game Unless You Are Sure.. Like I Am About Numbertwo And Frankly All Of Us Should Be By Now..
    Last game ended with a flawless scum win. The fuck.

38. ISO #1988

I can't believe you would betray me in this way.

Who? Me?

Never!~

Wouldn't dream of it :P

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

Not getting your vote, Foxes. I'm clueless to what happened today, I'm catching up slowly but surely because you guys have made this thread unreadable.

You seemed to be present and engaged this D1 sniffing everyone and you have complete info over everything that happened yet you are not able to point to anyone scummy but to vote a guy that just came back.

You seem to be a fake detective, that's my impression. Why all those questions to people only to vote me who you have no info on? I'm calling blinks and he will have me, that's it.

Blinks will be my chosen one. Saw your earlier posts, Foxes, trying to flirt with people. No, you can't have me. Thus you vote me as a revenge.

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

tbh, i have no idea if kenny is scum. i just know kenny usually posts more in games, and he isnt posting much here. that is literally it.

the question is, who is a better lynch? not is he scummy. scum have sat in WIFOM all day lol nothing from today is credible because no1 had real pressure. only at EoD will we get something, and that is if we hit a scum. if we hit a town the scum will just sit back and maybe vote? maybe not? who knows. we are going to hope we have a lot of PRs tongiht.
    I had a post count of 11 when I got lynched as doctor in The Werewolf Ball
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ll-Game-Thread
    And the highest post count in sc2mafia 2018 february, where I was jester
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-2018-February
    Apart from those two times I've been always somewhere in the middle. That meta read is a lie.

46. ISO #1996

Not getting your vote, Foxes. I'm clueless to what happened today, I'm catching up slowly but surely because you guys have made this thread unreadable.

You seemed to be present and engaged this D1 sniffing everyone and you have complete info over everything that happened yet you are not able to point to anyone scummy but to vote a guy that just came back.

You seem to be a fake detective, that's my impression. Why all those questions to people only to vote me who you have no info on? I'm calling blinks and he will have me, that's it.

Blinks will be my chosen one. Saw your earlier posts, Foxes, trying to flirt with people. No, you can't have me. Thus you vote me as a revenge.
    Haha, you have no idea, if you are the person I think you are then that response fits nicely with flavour and that's poetic and I love it.

I know, I gave up with Wiisp and Distorted, my theory didn't hold up. I push people, sometimes the answers come back "probably town" that's fine, I'll take it, not ideal, sure.

47. ISO #1997

AIVION looks innocent. She changed my mind. There's purity in her speech. I'm not feeling any scummy vibes

Effe feels too cautious I'm not sure what to think

Foxes is acting like a pro detective and I'm loving it. However it's better to keep my guard up

Don't have any leans so far...
    are you scum with Fable? fess up
    I'm very confused on how you got from A to B in 5 posts.

48. ISO #1998

I Think That Is A Deliberate Intent To Misguide Town.. He Prob Voted Scum Buddy Just Ta "Go There"
    So then you can see Eclipse and FF being scum buddies then?

I'd like to hear more on that juicy tidbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    A little bit. I wanna witness Eclipse put his foot in his mouth. Need to confirm more things!
    Someone has a foot fettish.. >.>

Remind me to suplex you again later, I'm too tired to do it now.
    ;-; Waah...

49. ISO #1999

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Uhhh?? For what reasons is this vote made?
    -vote Light_Yagami

I can’t fathom how you, at this moment, haven’t invested time into reading the current trains and providing your thoughts in a clear manner. You’ve really impressed me with some of your solving prowess but you’ve been kinda lazy this game.

Where do you stand on Kenny? Do you believe Distorted is trying to pocket and for what reasons if so?
    Opinions on Fallen?
    If You Read You Will Know What Im Saying Instead Of Voting On That One Post Read Some Context.. Thanks..

50. ISO #2000