S-FM The Cold War III - Page 47
Register

User Tag List

Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 3959
  1. ISO #2301

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I didn't so much derailed the MM train as I started my own as I said I would do. I believe Rumox's claim was a scum claim and the fact that his specific claim exposed naz which led to the death of one of our TPR is backing me up on that point. He did something seemingly towny (wanting to take a bullet in favor of TPRs) expecting town points and as a result exposed other TPRs. That was a WAY better scum play that a town play.

And yes, I believe MM has a higher chance of being town than Blink.
    Yeah, I can see your point since I also thought a bit about that. Specialy when he claimed not being sleeper agent. Plus, generaly, he didn't do much.
    I still think you derailed the MM train xD
    I don't buy MM being town, he is far too confusing to be town, and now he is telling us 'not to lie about our role' when he did it several times yesterday. And I don't see that like a town play.
    As naz said, blink is kind of hard to read, he was far more cautious in another game when he was scum so I don't know.

2. ISO #2302

3. ISO #2303
    Ganelon

If there is no CC on Fiel I will have no choice but to trust him.

4. ISO #2304
    Ganelon

MM was almost lynched yesterday but someone people didn't want to Lynch him. @yzb25

5. ISO #2305
    Ganelon

I would've frankly preferred to kill MM over rumox

6. ISO #2306
    Ganelon

It would've eliminated some of the confusion

7. ISO #2307

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No dude - that doesn't quite cut it. Mafia're content to leave me in the game by claiming I'm just full of shit but town, whereas town would just as soon Lynch me.
    I dunno, I would have gladly lynch you but you were not really in the 'MOST WANTED DUDE'. There was no train on you.
    I think people was more ignoring you.

8. ISO #2308

9. ISO #2309
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I dunno, I would have gladly lynch you but you were not really in the 'MOST WANTED DUDE'. There was no train on you.
    I think people was more ignoring you.
    Exactly - town was after more important people, and scum didn't want to kill me for a number of reasons, chief among them being unwillingness to kill me.

10. ISO #2310

@aamirus @Lenneth Personally, I'd find it quite helpful if you gave me an updated readwall at this juncture, to have it all in one place. If I'm a moron and there's one on the previous page or something feel free to redirect.

@Marshmallow Marshall I want the same thing from you, but I also want to ask you further questions:

What made you have FoS on Mago at daystart. Why did you change it to a townread only a little while later? You said "Proposing bad theories is town Mago" but it's obviously absurd to townread him for something he's more than capable of doing as scum. Furthermore, he had already posted the "bad theories" when you gave him your FoS. Maybe you townread him for "being confused" which you state in your wallpost below, but he was confused at daystart too. He's always been confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    List of Reads

-Fielzanks, the towniest of them all. He fits his town meta perfectly, and helps town a lot. If he's scum, I take a break from FM. And I don't want to.
    -Naz, very very aggressive. That's how the Town naz plays. A scum would want to lower the fire, she just put more wood in it. Highly likely to be town.

-Magoroth, for the "confused" vibe I get from him, he looks like a quite lost townie. Plus, he fits his town meta. (yes I meta read a lot.)

-The AFKs, pure null read.

-Unknown1234, I'm having a hard time reading that slot, and I don't like that fact.
    -Blinkskater, he vanished heavily, I don't know how to see that... it's scummy, but I don't get the intent behind it. Unless he's just extremely busy IRL.

-Aamirus, the much probable Stalin, opportunistic guy, isn't much active, is lynch happy.
    -TheGodDavid, top scum read for now, he seems very very careful to me, got inactive, doesn't provide his thoughts, I see no scumhunting from that slot. Scummy.

Explain these trash-ass reads.

Why is Naz a townread for just meta and aggressiveness? Do you think Naz is incapable of being aggressive as scum? In literally the first game you played with me you saw two example of aggressive scum (Iced and Hybrid), and I'm sure you've seen various other examples since.

Aamirus is lynch happy? For what? For writing a post explaining why she scumread you less than 24 hours in? Did she try to get you hammered? Did her reasoning seem insincere?

dafuq is with that Fielz read. Literally "meta" and "helpful". Neither of those are good enough reasons to put him as your TOP TOWN at that time.

I really do just want to understand. I have no intention of joining the MM hype train, with "top town reads 100% pure green" Mago and Unknown, but I think Fielz puts too much trust in you.

11. ISO #2311

12. ISO #2312
    Ganelon

I just talked to Distorted, and he says that literally all night actions are role blocked by the mafia - including vests.

13. ISO #2313

14. ISO #2314
    Ganelon

I will shoot anyone counterclaiming me.

Before some dumb town has bad ideas.
    I CC. I AM TROTSKY.

CHOO CHOO DISCIPLES

15. ISO #2315

16. ISO #2316
    Ganelon

Ok for real... CC'ing Trotsky is a bad thing as town - do not attempt it.

17. ISO #2317

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    @aamirus @Lenneth Personally, I'd find it quite helpful if you gave me an updated readwall at this juncture, to have it all in one place. If I'm a moron and there's one on the previous page or something feel free to redirect.
    Hum *confused*, what do you mean? you want a list of town/neutral/scumread?

18. ISO #2318

19. ISO #2319

20. ISO #2320

21. ISO #2321

22. ISO #2322

23. ISO #2323

24. ISO #2324
    Ganelon

@yzb25 , can you find me the posts where people defended me AFTER I was voted up? Or something along those lines

25. ISO #2325

Town(its not in order):

-

Neutral(not in order):

yzb25: Seems fine for me tbh, he is either a townie with a high amount of expertise or an evil with an high amount of expertise. Creating a lot of "personal" opinions can be beneficial for both parties, depends on where does he belong to.

Unknown: Idk, but leaning toward town.

Magoroth: Claiming Jailor so early on, might be a part of the strategy of his though.

TheGodDavid: honestly no option, probably this is one of the advantages of being silent(huh, coming from me, ironic, isn't it?)

blink: In all honesty, I dunno about this guy. He has such a high expertise in FM that I'll not say anything.

aamirus: Asked me to tell the honest opinion of mine, so, that way I could gain some spotlight since he/she told it already so...
    Anyway, thanks to the shit I am writing he/she can bask in the twillight, after all, that is what is beneficial for the role of hers

Lenneth: He/She was so responsive when naz said that a vigi might shoot me, I mean, it can go either way.

Strange:

Fielzanks: Started the rumox train for real, while rumox tried to pull out a grandeous strategy with multiple parts, claiming Sleeper Agent was only one piece of the cake. And if he is Trotsky, well, GUESS WE WON'T BE MISSING SUCH ONE EITHER. In soviet Russia traitors received death, Trotsky was killed by an NKVD agent in Mexico by an pickaxe so, our Stalin buddy might be sending out the squad for you haha.

MM: Started the rumox train, made others to jump on it. Prime candidate for me.

Anyway, this is all the information I've pulled out my ass, do whatever.

26. ISO #2326

@yzb25 , can you find me the posts where people defended me AFTER I was voted up? Or something along those lines
    The only two defenses I remember were:

Naz saying "but he feels town" and me being like "what would it take to scumread him" and her being like "idk"

Blink saying "I scumread Mago but I'd rather see MM lynched" (he seems to now claim that his scumread on you was just to pressure(?) you or something?)

27. ISO #2327
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Town(its not in order):

Neutral(not in order):

yzb25: Seems fine for me tbh, he is either a townie with a high amount of expertise or an evil with an high amount of expertise. Creating a lot of "personal" opinions can be beneficial for both parties, depends on where does he belong to.

Magoroth: Claiming Jailor so early on, might be a part of the strategy of his though.

TheGodDavid: honestly no option, probably this is one of the advantages of being silent(huh, coming from me, ironic, isn't it?)

blink: In all honesty, I dunno about this guy. He has such a high expertise in FM that I'll not say anything.

aamirus: Asked me to tell the honest opinion of mine, so, that way I could gain some spotlight since he/she told it already so...
    Anyway, thanks to the shit I am writing he/she can bask in the twillight, after all, that is what is beneficial for the role of hers

Lenneth: He/She was so responsive when naz said that a vigi might shoot me, I mean, it can go either way.

Strange:

Fielzanks: Started the rumox train for real, while rumox tried to pull out a grandeous strategy with multiple parts, claiming Sleeper Agent was only one piece of the cake. And if he is Trotsky, well, GUESS WE WON'T BE MISSING SUCH ONE EITHER. In soviet Russia traitors received death, Trotsky was killed by an NKVD agent in Mexico by an pickaxe so, our Stalin buddy might be sending out the squad for you haha.

Respectable readings. Jump in my pocket.

28. ISO #2328

29. ISO #2329

Marshmallow Marshall

top scum, He kept claiming role, bringing a lot of confusion, then today he start saying to not lie about his role.
    Townish people tend to claim their real role when they are put on pressure and he claimed 'BG', seriously?
    He is still alive and mafia didn't kill him?

blinkskater

D1, He was one of my top scum read, specialy because he said he will never vote against naz, naz turned out to be town.
    I keep him in the scumlist because only 'scum' could have been sure about naz being town.
    Plus, he is going after MM, my top scum read, he could be intersting to see if he will lynch him.

Magoroth

Dude, if you are town, I don't know what you are tring to achieve. You are so much confusing and confused that you are just helping scum. IF you are not one of them.

Dunna Null read, except shitposting, did he say something interesting?

aamirus I should reread everything about her, my opininon is not very clear so she is a null read for now.

TheGodDavid Null read, he did say some things interesting compared to Dunna recently but not enough to be put in the town list.

yzb25

I reread what happened at the end of the D1 and he was against rumox lynch, plus, since he came into the game, he have been really helpfull and lot of things he said have been insightful.

Unknown1234

He defended rumox, actively scum-hunted D1, was confused.
    Except that he hammered rumox, which I think it can be explained by the crazyness of the last few minutes, I can't see why people are scumreading him...Maybe to townish to be town?

Fielzanks

Difficult to be more townish than him considering his claim ! Waiting to see if someone will cc him.

Conclusion : I can imagine blink and MM going after each other to make one of them look townish, specialy since MM have been on the edge of being lynched and will probably be again today.
    My biggest problem is....I can't see Mag, MM AND blink being all scums together.
    Which mean one of the nullread is probably the last scum. Maybe dunno?

30. ISO #2330

Town(its not in order):

-

Neutral(not in order):

Strange:

hum my reaction is 'meh'
    You look confused, that's ok, but your longest message is about...Fiel, the only one mostly 'confirmed' right now. And it look like a shitcomment about him

31. ISO #2331
    Ganelon

Well fielzanks is pretty much confirmed town at this point, meaning that scum cannot role block again.

32. ISO #2332

Lenneth is pretty right on this one, acting as the confused one is a common evil strategy.

Mag starts to lean towards to the evil side for me.

Also, what if Fiel is a townie, he just literally jumped on the train. Traitors deserve what they do deserve, though MM and Mag has a priority over him.

33. ISO #2333
    Ganelon

I have an amazing idea about how to confirm one of us as town/mafia/sk. I'm not revealing it yet and I'm going to sift through the rubbish.

34. ISO #2334
    Ganelon

Unless..
    @Fielzanks can you confirm that you were roleblocked last night?

35. ISO #2335
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    The only two defenses I remember were:

Naz saying "but he feels town" and me being like "what would it take to scumread him" and her being like "idk"

Blink saying "I scumread Mago but I'd rather see MM lynched" (he seems to now claim that his scumread on you was just to pressure(?) you or something?)
    It doesn't make sense for MM to be scum with anyone in the game except for Unknown at this point.

36. ISO #2336

37. ISO #2337

38. ISO #2338
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Why unknown? I can't understand that.
    Because you could say that Unknown was trying to move the Lynch away from mM to naz

39. ISO #2339

I did not jump on Rumox train Dunna. I'm the one who started the engine. Also, if I chose to reveal today it was to bring to all citizen that mafia had used their HEAT ability as to avoid thinking about theories that did not happen. It also avoid TPR telling who they are by hinting at that fact heavily, and also allow me to be 'confirmed town' since no one will counter me. (That'd just made them gamethrowers or mafia?) also if I'm NOT the real Trostky, the real Trotsky would kill me tongiht or the night after (considering mafia can still ue their HEAT to block all killing actions)

40. ISO #2340
    Ganelon

Oh well, swifting the light to someone else. You want to give the second seat to Fielzank I see.

Lets hear the confirmation of hers about she being roleblocked, though in my eyes you won't lose the seat next to MM.
    What? Why did you react like this, I wasn't going to say Fielzanks is my scum read?

41. ISO #2341

See, he is saying things which are making confusion.

Saying that he has an amazing idea of confirming someone as Town/Maf/SK, but "not saying just yet"(stalling time?).

Saying that he is jailor, but not really.

Saying that Unknown might be Stalin, which is posibble. Though this is the most realistic choice, acting as geniously confused REALLY fits the role of Stalin(so it can true for you as well, Mag).

I have an idea, Magoroth may the shield for the evildoers, so we can focus on him instead of them.

Also, be on watch, Stalin must kill a mafia member now. Stalin will either use Lynching or some other shit to accomplish that.

42. ISO #2342
    Ganelon

I did not jump on Rumox train Dunna. I'm the one who started the engine. Also, if I chose to reveal today it was to bring to all citizen that mafia had used their HEAT ability as to avoid thinking about theories that did not happen. It also avoid TPR telling who they are by hinting at that fact heavily, and also allow me to be 'confirmed town' since no one will counter me. (That'd just made them gamethrowers or mafia?) also if I'm NOT the real Trostky, the real Trotsky would kill me tongiht or the night after (considering mafia can still ue their HEAT to block all killing actions)
    What do you say about an open role call?

43. ISO #2343
    Ganelon

I also have a god read hunch that implies MM is town

44. ISO #2344

45. ISO #2345

46. ISO #2346
    Ganelon

See, he is saying things which are making confusion.

Saying that he has an amazing idea of confirming someone as Town/Maf/SK, but "not saying just yet"(stalling time?).

Saying that he is jailor, but not really.

Saying that Unknown might be Stalin, which is posibble. Though this is the most realistic choice, acting as geniously confused REALLY fits the role of Stalin(so it can true for you as well, Mag).

I have an idea, Magoroth may the shield for the evildoers, so we can focus on him instead of them.

Also, be on watch, Stalin must kill a mafia member now. Stalin will either use Lynching or some other shit to accomplish that.
    Where the fuck did I EVER claim that Unknown is Stalin? That's absurd. It's simply not possible in my mind

47. ISO #2347
    Ganelon

I can confirm that I did my night action to see all the actions of the mafia and that I did not receive ANY feedback.
    Then my idea is shit and I cannot use it.

48. ISO #2348
    Ganelon

But why would they use the global role block NOW? That doesn't make any sense.

49. ISO #2349

50. ISO #2350
    Ganelon

Then my idea is shit and I cannot use it.
    Actually, it is not utter shit but I would say it will be more useful to us if we don't Lynch the SK yet. And I believe we can still use it, seeing as the Mafia have a consigliere who almost certainly checked someone last night, seeing as nobody has claimed that they have been role blocked yet. I now believe that Fiel is 100% town.