S-FM 189 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 190 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERDUCK View Post
    Do you have any thoughts on the early interaction with me pressuring fire/deflecting off morp and then distancing from morp after being called out?

Also only a trainer would have a pidgeot already. Did he leave you because he does not respect who you culted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiichi View Post
    Not really. I'm kind of tired / inebriated right now and only came to join the shitposting. I'll post some actual content once I get some free time tomorrow.
    The quoted posts show how you just where asked to contribute but you where "kind of" unable to participate. Other than to put good effort into not participating.

I've already mentioned to my partner that I had previous been unable to read Sen, as he was able to fly into the null read zone for me so that I spent an investigation onto him.

And all he saw that game up to that point, was you just trolling and then dissapearing before the spotlight was shown. Can you really say that is not a good reason for him to pressure him.

And now you are going :

"I find it funny that you keep trying to make bullshit such as "flying undfer the radar" and "prodded you" to one of the most active players on the site."

HOW DARE I SAY THIS. WHEN THE POSTS IN THIS GAME AT-THAT-POINT SHOWED THIS.
    Kk, should we medal you wiz "most actiz playaaa" Because, unless you want people to subtly think "OMG yeh active=scum" then there is no reason to show this off.

3. ISO #103

The quoted posts show how you just where asked to contribute but you where "kind of" unable to participate. Other than to put good effort into not participating.
    Which is true; I (Sen) posted only twice last night. I was inebriated, and like you can see in the Mafia Parking forum, I spent the night making a tool for the site. I said I didn't feel like commenting then, that I would do it today, and that's exactly what I have done.

I've already mentioned to my partner that I had previous been unable to read Sen, as he was able to fly into the null read zone for me so that I spent an investigation onto him.

And all he saw that game up to that point, was you just trolling and then dissapearing before the spotlight was shown. Can you really say that is not a good reason for him to pressure him.
    Again, that was AIVION, so at least get your excuses right.

And now you are going :

"I find it funny that you keep trying to make bullshit such as "flying undfer the radar" and "prodded you" to one of the most active players on the site."

HOW DARE I SAY THIS. WHEN THE POSTS IN THIS GAME AT-THAT-POINT SHOWED THIS.
    OMG, Sen only posted twice at 3 am during the first hour of the day! Fucking lynch him!

Stop wasting my time.

4. ISO #104

Morning everyone,

About to go to the gym, but I will put where I am at for today in my reads since there is a lot of duckhate. I stayed up late last night hoping to start active and give people a chance to learn my playstyle since none of you have played with me outside of sc2 mafia. I was expecting the first vote to be cast on me, and when it was not I set a trap to breadcrumb charmander ( I specfically said I was looking for a reason of being pressured.) Fire's partner was the ONLY person to look into my alignment which is odd because nobody knows what my mafia or town range is and I SHOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON pressured.

Updated reads:
    Fire-only person looking into my alignment. Not sure at the moment if he is just wrong or evil and looking for low hanging fruit.
    keiichi- top scum read
    Clarence- needs to be pressured or contribute soon, probably my second top scum
    morp-had him as charmander, may have to reevaluate later today

only town read is on slaol and it is very loose.

-Duck

5. ISO #105

Morning everyone,

About to go to the gym, but I will put where I am at for today in my reads since there is a lot of duckhate. I stayed up late last night hoping to start active and give people a chance to learn my playstyle since none of you have played with me outside of sc2 mafia. I was expecting the first vote to be cast on me, and when it was not I set a trap to breadcrumb charmander ( I specfically said I was looking for a reason of being pressured.) Fire's partner was the ONLY person to look into my alignment which is odd because nobody knows what my mafia or town range is and I SHOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON pressured.

Updated reads:
    Fire-only person looking into my alignment. Not sure at the moment if he is just wrong or evil and looking for low hanging fruit.
    keiichi- top scum read

-Duck
    So... Would you like to clarify on us being the top scum read...?

And why Slaol would be your only town read...?

Your reads don't exactly make sense...

6. ISO #106

AIVION is here now, so he can take care of this while I do some stuff.

Fire Viking, I left a question for you back there.

Morp was reading the thread a while ago. I thought they were reading and writing replies, but they simply disappeared.

I'd still like everyone to give their opinions on Clarence. Even if he has only 2 posts, I think that vote reeks of when the context is considered.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Mind voting Clarence to give him some motivation?
    @Fire Viking : That's something you've brought up a couple of times now. Why do you want to assume a position of Town leader during this game? It's not something either of you tend to do when playing solo.
    Look at last game. When I didn't shotgun leader position and just discussed my reads openly instead of actively pushed a player. I got massively discredited and town lost. I am not letting that shit happen again. Why wouldn't I want to lead?

-Fire

9. ISO #109

Morning everyone,

Updated reads:
    keiichi- top scum read

-Duck
    This isn't well developed, and you should be developing your reads. The fact you think of yourself as a "Low hanging fruit" either means you know your play is poor (that means you know you are doing bad) or (you are just enabling that line of thought so we ignore your slot).

Its scummy. You don't call yourself low hanging fruit as a town.
    You can say "I seem like an easy mislynch target", but low hanging fruit also implies you are also bad town.

-Fire

10. ISO #110

It was an obvious observation. No way at all trying to hint you are scum.
    Yet you feel the need to defend yourself when there was no attack on you

Because Morp has been involved more, it would take time and more careful reading before I was to make any comment on him.

For the reasons:
    -Hey Charmander, I'm Red Ranger! Hint at me who you are so you can join me
    -Hey Charmander! Don't ash me, go for a townie instead.

Honestly, saying it's a ridiculous thing to say, after the last game claiming tpr as scum makes no sense.

Hi. I'm just using Meta. So you all have to trust me in how well I know this person!

Hi. I'm just using Meta. So you all have to trust me in how well I don't know this person, so when my pal flips scum I have a good reason to explain why. But I see it more as "This person has not participated yet to make any read possible on him other than low activity=scum

Claiming that he reads us as scum. Yet places his future defence "but my gut says otherwise" for when we flip town.
    What I'm saying is this player can be scum, that knows we are very likely / 100% a town player
    Ill address the stuff just on me for now. But a lot of this is meh to me. Like Slaol is using meta, but you can use meta for baseline reads. Then go from there, meta in itself isn't terrible (though I am trying to deviate from that)

Now on to me you are pointing out a game where Charmander and Pokemon trainer found each other N0 to prove your point? Did you read before you posted this comment?

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Viking View Post
    Look at last game. When I didn't shotgun leader position and just discussed my reads openly instead of actively pushed a player. I got massively discredited and town lost. I am not letting that shit happen again. Why wouldn't I want to lead?

-Fire
    I asked because I've seen you play the "I'm Town Leader" card in one or two instances before: Koopolitics and (I'm not 100% sure about this one, but I think you brought it up at some point). You were scum in both cases.

Koopolitics and Cold/Colder War.
    Fixed.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; April 12th, 2016 at 03:18 PM. Reason: POST ACCIDENTALLY EDITED BY PLAYER. RESTORED POST TO INCLUDE PRE + POST EDIT.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

The original post said something along these lines:

-Fire
    I asked because I remember you playing the "I'm Town Leader" card in at last one instance before: Koopolitics and The Cold/Colder War (I'm not entirelly sure about the last one). You were scum in both cases.

Again, sorry for the edit. Was a mistake.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
    I'd rather reserve my judgement for now, make of my posts as you will. My only comment is that for active players (that have generally leaned town), what is your plan to avoid the cult?
    Sorry, but that's not gonna fly.

You need to start listing some reads, or get lynched. You're already pegged as a top scum by almost everyone... you have no room to open discussion, especially weak discussion like that.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Feel free to do so, you are seeing links where there aren't any.
    Ok, let's play. Let's say you and Superduck aren't connected. Even then, all of this remains true:
    - You voted us without offering any reasons for doing so, even when asked for them.

- You never pushed us, which means your vote is one of convenience, and not the result of scumhunting (since if the latter was the case, you would've tried to get others to understand what you think you are seeing).

- A day into the game and your only "contribution" is to ask for strategy that only benefits the scum.

So yeah, we can remove Superduck from the equation and all points remain valid.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Ok, let's play. Let's say you and Superduck aren't connected. Even then, all of this remains true:
    - You voted us without offering any reasons for doing so, even when asked for them.

- You never pushed us, which means your vote is one of convenience, and not the result of scumhunting (since if the latter was the case, you would've tried to get others to understand what you think you are seeing).

- A day into the game and your only "contribution" is to ask for strategy that only benefits the scum.

So yeah, we can remove Superduck from the equation and all points remain valid.
    There are definitrly reasons that you can predict if you aren't so caught up with your tunnel vision.

26. ISO #126

There are definitrly reasons that you can predict if you aren't so caught up with your tunnel vision.
    This is a game of discussion and analysis, and you don't get to play such shitty excuses to get a free pass.

You are active lurking and being generally useless when it comes to finding the scum. I'm not going to give you a get out of jail card just because you think you are the lord of WIFOM.

27. ISO #127

Seconding my partner here... The way you've gone about this game so far has been at the POV Of a lurking scum too afraid to speak his mind.

The last time I saw someone say "I'm reserving Judgement." They were scum trying to hold back because they didn't want to reveal their teammate.

Makes me think you're Trainer Red even harder now.

28. ISO #128

Seconding my partner here... The way you've gone about this game so far has been at the POV Of a lurking scum too afraid to speak his mind.

The last time I saw someone say "I'm reserving Judgement." They were scum trying to hold back because they didn't want to reveal their teammate.

Makes me think you're Trainer Red even harder now.
    If you are so confident, then go ahead and convince the rest.

29. ISO #129

If you are so confident, then go ahead and convince the rest.
    Actually it's you who needs to convince us... Since you are at the top of a couple people's scumlists.

We're waiting for your contribution to the game... Instead of your piss poor excuses.

30. ISO #130

I know his kind; bad play, useless lurkeres, can't get out of the shithole by themselves, stall the whole day, and then at the end try to save themselves from getting lynched by throwing some random claim.

Ideally, we would be voting someone else by now, but this plebeian responses do nothing but solidify the vote.

I'm going to take a break, since discussing with this one is a pointless, one-sided exercise, and everyone else seems to be away. Whatever the case, this one needs to hang today.
    Magikarps of the world, unite!

31. ISO #131

Feel free to do so, you are seeing links where there aren't any.
    This...

I'd rather reserve my judgement for now, make of my posts as you will. My only comment is that for active players (that have generally leaned town), what is your plan to avoid the cult?
    Is not a link. It's entire gift wrapped experience.

Connecting you to Superduck earlier might have been a stretch but this post screams scum trying to explain his inactivity and recommend a lurkfest. This is embarrassing.

[vote]Clarence/[vote]

I'll take one Charmander please, rare.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

I dont see any connection between Superduck or Clarence but Clarence definitely looks like scum. Im thinking he is charmander, we should lynch him today.
    Town:
    Keiichi
    Slaol
    Grylander

Null:

Morp
    Everyone not included.

Scum:

Clarence
    SuperDuck
    I pretty much agree with this except for Grylander. He hasnt said enough for me to have an opinion either way. Right now Im thinking Fire is town.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

This isn't well developed, and you should be developing your reads. The fact you think of yourself as a "Low hanging fruit" either means you know your play is poor (that means you know you are doing bad) or (you are just enabling that line of thought so we ignore your slot).

Its scummy. You don't call yourself low hanging fruit as a town.
    You can say "I seem like an easy mislynch target", but low hanging fruit also implies you are also bad town.

-Fire
    Where did I say I think I am low hanging fruit? I believe someone (may have been SJ) pointed out that you were tunneling on low hanging fruit, and if you think a new player is not considered low hanging fruit then you are just flat out lying.

Explain how my play has been "poor". I have been active, asking people for their reads(which their response is "LOL IM DRUNK I DONT KNOW"), and pressuring people. You do not have to agree with my reads and think they are terrible, but the fact is its day 1 and most people have been MIA, lurking, or shitposting.

I have reevaluated on you FIVE times on day1, and have only hard defended morp. You started not pressuring me(the new guy) which put you instantly as scum for me. Then I flipped on you when you made a good connection with me and morp. You then start making a role list that basically outs who you think TPR's are, which can only benefit the scum. Just say they are town not VT and leave 2/4 for PR's... I read you as scum at this point. Then your partner acknowledged my breadcrumb on charmander and I switched to a town read on you. Finally I begin pressuring keiichi who breadcrumbs trainer red WHICH YOU ALSO IGNORE COMPLETELY. I must be charmander for breadcrumbing, but keiichi would never breadcrumb trainer red? This is why I still want to lynch you, but you are active and I hate lurkers so I am willing to pressure clarence, and would hammer keiichi in a heartbeat.

The linking between me and clarence is comical, I wanted to lynch him. (Omg distancing) What scum comes out with no town reads? If I was evil I would at least attempt to pocket some 1 or spew somebody as town.

My town list remains -slaol

also based on sparknuts first few posts he is fence scum for me.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote Richard Dawkins
    Yet scientists are required to back up their claims not with private feelings but with publicly checkable evidence. Their experiments must have rigorous controls to eliminate spurious effects. And statistical analysis eliminates the suspicion (or at least measures the likelihood) that the apparent effect might have happened by chance alone.

Hope you are doing well,
    Clinton Richard Dawkins