S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Considering I love being voted it wouldn't be strange to me if that was the case.
    Who asked for votes? I'm just trying to explain my way of thinking so you have an easier time reading me.
    Hm
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Not trying to instigate- just curious. Why lynch Exeter?
    Because:
    1) He acts like confirmed town when he is not at all.
    2) Hybrid is protecting him, and I'm unsure about Hybrid (I know this is not enough to lynch someone).
    3) He wants to lynch Gyrlander, not to push him. He says "EVERYONE ON HIM" and just wants to see blood.
    4) He is utterly useless for the Town. The only things he brings to the game are misleads and suspicions.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    first time i gave my opinions i almost got lynched[i was forced to deny my opinions]
    that happened in bulb function
    second time i tried to accuse and stay with my opinion i got lynched
    third time is now and i try to balance
    What the fuck? In such a setup, only scums should hide their opinions, stay vague, etc. This is a scum behavior, and you are going down to the slight scum lean category.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #505

Considering I love being voted it wouldn't be strange to me if that was the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because:
    1) He acts like confirmed town when he is not at all.
    2) Hybrid is protecting him, and I'm unsure about Hybrid (I know this is not enough to lynch someone).
    3) He wants to lynch Gyrlander, not to push him. He says "EVERYONE ON HIM" and just wants to see blood.
    4) He is utterly useless for the Town. The only things he brings to the game are misleads and suspicions.
    Hm, so we agree to lynch Hybrid or Exeter today then
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #506

After ISO'ing you decided that you're as shit as I am. Your only "big post" is just talking about what you expect from everyone and then this shitty read list, backed by NOTHING with no reasoning under it.

-vote Dr Unknown

Shuichi Saihara won't allow you to continue your irrational existence.
    Oh really? I'm starting to believe the Nawa/Gyrlander theory. This does NOT mean I town/null read Exeter, it just means that I want to lynch a scum, not just to end with an useless vote sleeping on Exeter while other mafs are staying alive.
    -vote Gyrlander
    You shouldn't have done this, Gyrlander.

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, so we agree to lynch Hybrid or Exeter today then
    I would be ok with these lynches too.

To make it visually simple...
    People I would lynch: Exeter, Gyrlander, Hybrid, Nawa.
    I am not saying that they're all scum, since there are 3 mafia members, but they are the players that I would currently hammer if they were L-1 at EoD.

8. ISO #508

Thing is, you don't know my meta so you just think "wtf is this random guy that pretends to do a lot of stuff but in the end doesn't? VOTE" which is a bad way of approaching it. In my case, at least.
    You play like in Stay Classy btw really good game, you were definetly the MVP there. Just one thing: you won't be twice.

9. ISO #509

now your avatar is actually kinda cute
    Agreed.

10. ISO #510

you posted less than 40 times
    i posted more with low shitposting
    Your posts were 5x less meaningful than Unknown's.

11. ISO #511

I agree with this. We are all ignoring Hybrid again. This is his strategy, when accusations start flying his way he shuts up and just lurks waiting for us to forget. I am certain HYBRID IS SCUM
    Certain? Why exactly?

P.S. I will spare you the "only mafia knows alignment of someone "certainly" since they know who they are". Be careful when you use that word xD

12. ISO #512

Certain? Why exactly?

P.S. I will spare you the "only mafia knows alignment of someone "certainly" since they know who they are". Be careful when you use that word xD
    I can definitely use certain in this case. Hybrid 100% mafia.

13. ISO #513

Hybrid and Exeter I think are evils allied together. I say lynch Hybrid first then Exeter next with his constant hybrid sheeping.
    If one of them flips scum, the other must follow him.

14. ISO #514

I can definitely use certain in this case. Hybrid 100% mafia.
    Did you even read my post???? XD

15. ISO #515

At this point its gonna be a gyrlander or Hybrid vote. If they both would like to make final defense statements? If hybrid doesn't show its because he's lurking hoping ppl forget him.

16. ISO #516

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Relax. I explained in posts #301 and #307 on page 16 that I AM trying to shift the attention away from SCV and SB16 to other, quieter players. I've been quite upfront about my intentions, and the rationale behind my actions.

Whether SCV and SB16 are actually scum, we don't know yet, so shifting attention away from them is not necessarily a bad thing.

Certainly, I believe we should stop being so fixated on the two of them. The real enemy could be elsewhere, but we don't know until we get more reads. And if the quieter players refuse to talk or have nothing to say, then we need to pressure them into speaking.

We have information about SCV, SB16 and Hybrid. They could be Town, they could be Mafia, we can't say for sure yet, and wasting more time arguing over them isn't going to yield any new information to help reinforce a decision. We need to move on.

I'm not saying I'm confirmed town, Hybrid is. Don't penalise me for his words.

As for Hybrid's meta trust and "Eggster is confirmed town" stuff, heck, I'm not going to complain if someone trusts me.

Just keep in mind that I haven't cleared him of all suspicions just because he "trusts" me. He could well be Mafia.

But for now, since he "trusts" my judgement to vote together with me, I sure as hell ain't gonna alienate him lol.

My vote goes back to mrtrophywife for now. Thanks for not joining MM on voting with me. If you're Town I hope you understand I'm just doing what I think is best for Town lol. If I'm wrong, RIP.

-vote mrtrophywife
    We will never know if SB16 or Hybrid or Scv are scum if we simply ignore them, fucking pistachio!!!!!!!!!!

The Hybrid's meta is suspicious as fuck.

If you're wrong, R.I.P.? Well R.I.P.

rotten pistachio*

17. ISO #517

Go ahead and pressure him if you want to, I'm just explaining why I am not.

He's voting with me, effectively doubling my vote without a Gold Ticket. I'm not going to alienate my supporter, even if he has an ulterior motive. For now our goals align.
    Omg. This is such a scum/retard post.

18. ISO #518

Okay, so Hybrid confirmed town and he still could well be Mafia. Hm.. something is wrong, don't you think?
    Where is the part where he says Hybrid is confirmed?

19. ISO #519

Where is the part where he says Hybrid is confirmed?
    Oh wait, I see it!!! Exeter... come on lol.
    -vote Exeter350
    Gyrlander is not defending Exeter, after all. That was what I had expected in the next posts, and it didn't happen. Sorry Gyrlander <3

20. ISO #520

Who asked for votes? I'm just trying to explain my way of thinking so you have an easier time reading me.
    Your way of thinking stands in one word: WEIRD. Seriously. I hope it wasn't an error to unvote you lol.

21. ISO #521

We're all alone!!! D: I AM SCARED!!!

22. ISO #522

We're all alone!!! D: I AM SCARED!!!
    Wrong emotes XD

23. ISO #523

I know this may be a dumb questions, but are last wills allowed? And if they are, how to post them?

24. ISO #524

I know this may be a dumb questions, but are last wills allowed? And if they are, how to post them?
    Crap, grammar! :'(
    Must the the Illuminati

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

Last wills are not stated in the setup. So last wills are not allowed.
    Normally you would PM the host your last will.

You may though:
    Players may publicly will their points to another player upon death (PM host prior to death).
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #530

By the way, I feel like we're forgetting @Stealthbomber16 . I still suspect him, and he's being very silent.
    ???
    I had a 4 hour play practice then went out to eat to celebrate my birthday. Excuse me for having a life outside of this game. Being out for 7-8 hours is not an excuse to pressure someone.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Not trying to instigate- just curious. Why lynch Exeter?
    I can kind of see it, so here are my thoughts.
    Exeter hasn't done much of anything. He is waving around his golden lotto ticket (which we now know he has) as an excuse to get people to follow him. He's acting like some kind of conftown and he's kind of a null read for everyone. It's more of a null vote than a lynch vote and players are hoping to get him to add more input to the game rather than pulling a mod and going "BG ON ME TONIGHT PLS"

However, I don't think a mafia would pull that kind of strat.

Lol, I can be emotional but thank God I don't have the intelligence of a amoeba. It also makes the game quite more entertaining and intense, IMO.
    LMAO
    I'm a somewhat emotional guy but I like to think I can keep my emotions in check. Personal attacks are where I draw the line tho, hence why I stopped playing while Calix was on site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    only 4 people here have posted more than 40 posts. Thus, this isnt sufficient criteria
    DAAAAMN.
    Nawa seems like he's grasping for straws right now.

Hybrid and Exeter I think are evils allied together. I say lynch Hybrid first then Exeter next with his constant hybrid sheeping.
    I cant be evil with nawa and exeter cant be evil with hybrid.
    You're pulling a maximum spruance right now.

Relax. I explained in posts #301 and #307 on page 16 that I AM trying to shift the attention away from SCV and SB16 to other, quieter players. I've been quite upfront about my intentions, and the rationale behind my actions.

Whether SCV and SB16 are actually scum, we don't know yet, so shifting attention away from them is not necessarily a bad thing.

Certainly, I believe we should stop being so fixated on the two of them. The real enemy could be elsewhere, but we don't know until we get more reads. And if the quieter players refuse to talk or have nothing to say, then we need to pressure them into speaking.

We have information about SCV, SB16 and Hybrid. They could be Town, they could be Mafia, we can't say for sure yet, and wasting more time arguing over them isn't going to yield any new information to help reinforce a decision. We need to move on.

I'm not saying I'm confirmed town, Hybrid is. Don't penalise me for his words.

As for Hybrid's meta trust and "Eggster is confirmed town" stuff, heck, I'm not going to complain if someone trusts me.

Just keep in mind that I haven't cleared him of all suspicions just because he "trusts" me. He could well be Mafia.

But for now, since he "trusts" my judgement to vote together with me, I sure as hell ain't gonna alienate him lol.

My vote goes back to mrtrophywife for now. Thanks for not joining MM on voting with me. If you're Town I hope you understand I'm just doing what I think is best for Town lol. If I'm wrong, RIP.

-vote mrtrophywife
    You do more flipping and flopping than a professional pancake flipper.

Go ahead and pressure him if you want to, I'm just explaining why I am not.

He's voting with me, effectively doubling my vote without a Gold Ticket. I'm not going to alienate my supporter, even if he has an ulterior motive. For now our goals align.
    Here's the golden ticket bullshit again. Go hop on the polar express or smthn. Your golden ticket does not confirm an alignment. It creates opinions.

Oh wait, I see it!!! Exeter... come on lol.
    -vote Exeter350
    Gyrlander is not defending Exeter, after all. That was what I had expected in the next posts, and it didn't happen. Sorry Gyrlander <3
    Ya'll are giving your votes too much weight. At this rate with all the pancaking we have here if I were scum I'd say the best course of action is to disregard votes from the MM/SCV/Exeter trio because they'll go away eventually.
    SB16 I SEE YOU LURKING, POST YOUR OPINION AND VOTE OR U GONNA SCUM LURK AGAIN!?!?
    Bro i got 150 posts to read fuck off
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

Your lack of activity is disturbing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    ???
    I had a 4 hour play practice then went out to eat to celebrate my birthday. Excuse me for having a life outside of this game. Being out for 7-8 hours is not an excuse to pressure someone.
    To put it simply: I do have other things to do. SC2mafia is fun but it is also last on my priority list. If I feel too stressed, this game gets the boot. And if you're prioritizing this over something like work or studies, you should stop too.

33. ISO #533

To put it simply: I do have other things to do. SC2mafia is fun but it is also last on my priority list. If I feel too stressed, this game gets the boot. And if you're prioritizing this over something like work or studies, you should stop too.
    Im not the one killing their life with work and school lol

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

???

Exeter hasn't done much of anything. He is waving around his golden lotto ticket (which we now know he has) as an excuse to get people to follow him. He's acting like some kind of conftown and he's kind of a null read for everyone. It's more of a null vote than a lynch vote and players are hoping to get him to add more input to the game rather than pulling a mod and going "BG ON ME TONIGHT PLS"

LMAO
    I'm a somewhat emotional guy but I like to think I can keep my emotions in check. Personal attacks are where I draw the line tho, hence why I stopped playing while Calix was on site.

DAAAAMN.

Here's the golden ticket bullshit again. Go hop on the polar express or smthn. Your golden ticket does not confirm an alignment. It creates opinions.

Ya'll are giving your votes too much weight. At this rate with all the pancaking we have here if I were scum I'd say the best course of action is to disregard votes from the MM/SCV/Exeter trio because they'll go away eventually.

My comment about you not posting was more like: we're forgetting SB's existance, without asking him anything, without thinking about him, without suspecting him. On a less serious note, weren't you the one that said "Go check this game after each meal. Make it part of your routine." This is from you in the FM Pulp Fiction, my first game ever. So don't tell me to fuck off because of irl.

36. ISO #536

You are right lol. However, it doesn't fit with your previos play styles :P maybe you are just more mature ^^

37. ISO #537

???

LMAO

DAAAAMN.

I don't think he has a gold ticket, I think he just says that Hybrid is like a gold ticket :P the D1 gold ticket was night immunity.

38. ISO #538

@Nawa , could you please remind us why you are voting Unknown? I don't see why, really.

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

Your lack of commitment i disturbing... You should stop making urself look like scum

42. ISO #542

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Last wills are not stated in the setup. So last wills are not allowed.
    Normally you would PM the host your last will.

You may though:
    Oh shit we can will out points to ppl

43. ISO #543

My comment about you not posting was more like: we're forgetting SB's existance, without asking him anything, without thinking about him, without suspecting him. On a less serious note, weren't you the one that said "Go check this game after each meal. Make it part of your routine." This is from you in the FM Pulp Fiction, my first game ever. So don't tell me to fuck off because of irl.
    And... I am?
    Checked it on the way to practice and checked it after dinner. 7 hour gap in between the two was because I had no time to check.

I don't think he has a gold ticket, I think he just says that Hybrid is like a gold ticket :P the D1 gold ticket was night immunity.
    Fairly certain he did actually say it at some point. Will go back and check, give me a minute.

Your lack of commitment i disturbing... You should stop making urself look like scum
    You need to lay off the edge.

44. ISO #544

And... I am?
    Checked it on the way to practice and checked it after dinner. 7 hour gap in between the two was because I had no time to check.

Fairly certain he did actually say it at some point. Will go back and check, give me a minute.

You need to lay off the edge.
    SB16 I WOULD VOTE YOU, HYBRID, AND EXETOR IF COULD RIGHT NOW

45. ISO #545

SB16 I WOULD VOTE YOU, HYBRID, AND EXETOR IF COULD RIGHT NOW
    I find your lack of focus... disturbing.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Also, yes. I misinterpereted Exeter's line. Sorry for any confusion surrounding this, Exeter is just being an annoyance.

So many fucking tunnels here that it might as well be a fucking prarie dog burrow.

48. ISO #548

Also, yes. I misinterpereted Exeter's line. Sorry for any confusion surrounding this, Exeter is just being an annoyance.

So many fucking tunnels here that it might as well be a fucking prarie dog burrow.
    Are you one of those prairie dogs? Also i thought you were european, do you fuckers even have gophers?!?!?

49. ISO #549

i need to expand my vocabulary

50. ISO #550

Are you one of those prairie dogs? Also i thought you were european, do you fuckers even have gophers?!?!?
    I'm from Texas