Night one - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Night one

1. ISO #51

Re: Night one

Yeah, in the end I think prep could be the best, they dont get notified and it bypasses everything, also every important role bypasses detection immunity anyway. I´m going to prep Gerik then, if we take him an oz out the day chat looses at least 2 leaders, espacially Gerik is pressuring for scum reads e.t.c.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by FM Zaheer View Post
    I have no idea to be honest and I will go to sleep in a few minutes. I will just try it, who should he kill?
    i think yayap or jack

you should try prepping gerik, if we can kill him town should be far less active

also I will indicate who slaol visited by the number of words in my first post, each number corresponds to a player based on the player list

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

I was thinking something like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demand
    I want to reveal the Cabbage Merchant so I came up with a plan. You are to claim Cabbage Merchant, you need to specify your role, but it doesn't really matter to me which one you pick. It won't work if you don't come across completely serious so you have to make it convincing. It will probably help to explain why you decided to claim. You can't back out unless the real Cabbage Merchant claims, in which case you not only can but should. I will do my best to help you if anything goes wrong. I am also leaving you a one time pad in case you need to communicate me, don't use it except in extreme circumstances. Here is information on how to use it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad

adaw-ypbx-hwal-ydxz-kvrf-tmjx-iqdt-vmtz-xbuq-fitw-eoyr-ovis-plag-gphu-tssa-vzuu-fodx-pwke-skcr-oboi-wvds-ubmu-cavi-tyxl-qpcl-nfnp-jhwk-ngth-ffhr-gbss-tbgr-ihqt-fsvq-fycp-ttxo-akxt-bxdq-fxav-ezdw-tmue-ielo-whai-dnps-rlit-moug-jjig-yfrm-ssxz-exes-bwsa-zzvb-udoi-ysfr-nhts-zqjj-agyz-nukv-pgrg-ifwt-qnyv-slft-btmo-wxit-kvmx-kxfp-awjf-frti-zehm-xgbz-brkn-mtoj-ubuo-ipbw-zezf-ahuj-sqqk-ychh-lubv-kplb-hfld-edqz-opwd-dboq-sdwr-ijta-pazm-kqdb-avfm-lyhe-sqsv-lglj-rzwm-wgtx-hrwh-frns-kwtv-omkt-eswp-finf-nwhf-binz-dvth-esmi-vlbz-bemm-uwiy-mnxj-stgi-isxd-yixd-aqss-batm-hitg-pihh-rmzp-qzza-uclg-tuxx-qpbq-ajbx-ukwk-fblp-txvl-ovfi-hypv-lqzm-daqk-axot-frhk-sggt-ioeb-gcdq-asid-qdoy-mhom-ylvf-wgwt-bqfx-zxmo-ueuw-gosw-hbnn-kmve-snjs-uway-nctq-apvm-gdgi-camh-eweq-vylb-ctwi-ewzl-cqmh-ydgd-kmyt-bwwf-pzmo-orie-ospk-bila-vrzz-hotf-anax-ovtx-daak-uzro-pyoy-uuak-djuc-nzcm-hslu-tpbj-fksl-edgs-lwfv-defh-lzdi-gzkk-fkwl-pdef-qvho-rybr-duwm-tmig-unoz-pbmf-yazf-qxbl-upfo-ihun-aier-slhu-mswy-xfip-jouv-yejr-kuav-kffh-nero-wxsg-bzty-wudt-qrte-bfad-hmsn-wvwy-ljjs-khse-gnsx-hjyv-ozcv-qbwn-bfgw-uyrb-cnxz-mimj-zyxo-rtbv-yogz-ormd-ktyu-qkev-tilt-xyzw-lwwv-zvcp-pekt-pcis-kuxc-jlmi-daaq-cstt-nfli-xkzz-erwl-yjhv-epvb-jcyc-htyw-hvgz-emqg-eusv-cvwd-bqau-dgbe-lyxf-eqmr-spbf-iznr-ckdr-cczk-zkef-nvvt-lskr-zduk-yxbm-uvou-udvy-muum-gpri-jypg-fcfq-thud-owvu-ssiq-hgad-fflo-uorz-dapb-qhah-vsku-rlwe-mgmu-pvbo-rogk-qygk-zpxt-zksy-brqn-uiik-qiav-gezo-dkyl-izqj-uksj-vxqy-qrut-hdpl-kgvi-ckqh-eexx-wluq-geao-fojo-bgzz-bapz-ehkg-dpab-iogp-aogv-tjpn-trck-jxsh-dqzl-dsmc-tsxw-adop-bttz-yahi-irdg-pikd-vrnr-svcx-ndgq-cdkz-lkpm-wkvf-prah-rstj-arny-rvbv-innh-idkb-vbnh-hlmy-flcg-vxcg-xbul-dfgi-yjua-wfcw-fqdg-jfnm-elwo-zydc-hdjt-eivo-zrff-ucwk-wvdi-ldck-nveu-vxfx-kfql-plnx-pxod-xpmi-yach-bnli-icar-bwbu-tiqq-xeno-khxe-vqct-zpmg-jwol-zhlr-kmxw-avfz-ijup-wswx-zipf-phiz-nspj-bqoc-cffo-txbr-auch-wmup-aelu-nuvb-knwz-wfnb-gbup-hpyj-awxf-tujy-avtm-qnqb-eaiu-piop-vmam-tfgn-uzxd-umlu-gyno-ucrn-hxuy-pckk-uetu-cijh-myew-nawb-yzfx-swjo-yjmv-uwjf-rfga-fjjn-kcbj-tvfz-zyxs-wdbl-qfsn-qgqn-guhf-detu-vhgj-iejy-kdjm-aqcq-gsmi-tses-mbpa-dgfj-xdzp-tnpe-ibin-lxih-psan-dypk-pzkz-zoez-nogo-cnij-ksid-mpdb-uwfs-lzcp-ciqe-gjoy-iskw-mixh-dzvn-rlyp-whml-xvja-ipzt-rwae-ajxs-egcl-yzch-bobk-vlwq-tvyv-slui-saac-nclk-deif-knal-fflr-renj-nobs-lrtb-qhli-qbkw-cnfa-cyug-izpp-pesd-dicg-cbye-wjbx-vbkp-epty-drgq-kxob-ipep-nzia-nyvj-zsss-dgim-gnmw-gwqk-ybmv-svlq-amte-vcrp-xgab-mbmv-ocvt-dlmu-gxjh-vruy-luil-dycw-qabu-hqht-qlmz-uimx-yljb-uooc-pokx-xbdt-qcie-pnah-acbt-pspc

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

That works I guess, also that demand looks more like a request to me and why should we help town and reveal oruselve with it?
    We won't, the point is to make it look like a gypsy curse, it shares a feedback with the blackmailer demand. Even though it is worded friendly I'm pretty sure it clearly states what must be done, and what can be done. If you disagree we can make some changes to fix that.

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ming-Hua View Post
    We won't, the point is to make it look like a gypsy curse, it shares a feedback with the blackmailer demand. Even though it is worded friendly I'm pretty sure it clearly states what must be done, and what can be done. If you disagree we can make some changes to fix that.
    Well words like probably give him the option to not do it already, you just need to take out all variablities and make it a must do, so he cant avoid it by any means, that is basically the trick.

On the other hand there are nearly always way to avoid something, if the person is smart enough.

20. ISO #70

Well words like probably give him the option to not do it already, you just need to take out all variablities and make it a must do, so he cant avoid it by any means, that is basically the trick.

On the other hand there are nearly always way to avoid something, if the person is smart enough.
    Well the point is I gave him things he must do and gave him some options intentionally.

The way I wrote it I intended that he MUST:

Claim some version of Cabbage Merchant.
    Claim in a serious way that people may believe him.
    Only retract his claim if the real Cabbage Merchant claims.

He MAY:

Pick which role he would like to claim.
    Create an explanation for why he waited until day 2 to claim.
    Retract his claim ONLY IF he gets counterclaimed.
    Send us a message if he so desires.

21. ISO #71

Well the point is I gave him things he must do and gave him some options intentionally.

The way I wrote it I intended that he MUST:

Claim some version of Cabbage Merchant.
    Claim in a serious way that people may believe him.
    Only retract his claim if the real Cabbage Merchant claims.

He MAY:

Pick which role he would like to claim.
    Create an explanation for why he waited until day 2 to claim.
    Retract his claim ONLY IF he gets counterclaimed.
    Send us a message if he so desires.
    Interesting, lets just go with it and see what happens, Aiwei needs to submit it thought. Anyway I´m going to sleep now, dont forget to submit your actions as Pm from your normal Fm acc and may the odds be in our favour.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

I was thinking something like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    8- Codes and Encrypted Messages:
    All codes must be made within this game. No codes from previous games or from outside discussion are allowed. All codes must be made in such a way that anyone who knows the code may de-code it without the use of any outside programs/websites.
    The code isn't allowed since it requires an outside website in order to be solved.

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

I change parts of the message too, but here is a new version that is hopefully accepted.

Would this be an acceptable blackmail and code?

Quote Originally Posted by Demand
    I want to find the Cabbage Merchant so I came up with a plan. You must claim Cabbage Merchant, you need to specify your role, but it doesn't really matter to me which one you pick. It won't work if you don't come across completely serious so you have to make it convincing. It will probably help to explain why you decided to claim. You must not back out unless the real Cabbage Merchant claims, in which case you not only can but should. I would prefer that nobody knows I forced you to do this, so you must not tell anybody. I will try to help you if I can, but I won't out myself unless absolutely necessary.

If for any reason you need to communicate with me use this cipher to communicate, to encode a message replace each occurrence of the characters on the right with the corresponding character on the left, to decode I'll replace each occurrence of the characters on the left with the corresponding character on the right. Don't use this unless absolutely necessary. If absolutely necessary I may attempt to communicate with you with the same cipher.

O-A
    B-D
    M-C
    D-B
    Y-E
    J-F
    G-K
    N-H
    A-I
    W-J
    K-G
    S-L
    C-M
    R-N
    I-O
    P-Q
    Q-P
    H-R
    L-S
    T-X
    E-U
    Z-V
    V-W
    X-T
    U-Y
    F-Z

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Adding Todays Night Actions to the List!

I actually added a suggestion of killing Divemaster on my list he wasn't that active but I thought what he did say was useful.

FM Auckmid - Zaheer - Phoenix King - Prep Gerik
    FM Ganondorf - Ming-Hua - Consigliere - Investigate Zach
    FM GoonSwarm - Unalaq - Consort - Kill Yapyap or Jack or Divemaster?
    FM Northstar -Aiwei - Blackmailer - Blackmail Raiden?
    FM Philie - Ghazan - Crown Princess - Charge ? ?
    FM Rumpel - P'Li - Tracker - Follow Slaol

40. ISO #90

I change parts of the message too, but here is a new version that is hopefully accepted.

Would this be an acceptable blackmail and code?
    The blackmail is yours to decide if acceptable. The code does not need off site information so is within the rules of the game

41. ISO #91

Quote Originally Posted by FM P'Li View Post
    yeah ok, if he forgot or something can phoenix king override his actions?
    If a player personally submits action that action will take priority. If someone misses an action the action may be declared by Ozai, Azula, or whomever posts it last. Ozai having priority, then Azula.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

-Blackmail Raiden

I want to find the Cabbage Merchant so I came up with a plan. You must claim Cabbage Merchant, you need to specify your role, but it doesn't really matter to me which one you pick. It won't work if you don't come across completely serious so you have to make it convincing. It will probably help to explain why you decided to claim. You must not back out unless the real Cabbage Merchant claims, in which case you not only can but should. I would prefer that nobody knows I forced you to do this, so you must not tell anybody. I will try to help you if I can, but I won't out myself unless absolutely necessary.

If for any reason you need to communicate with me use this cipher to communicate, to encode a message replace each occurrence of the characters on the right with the corresponding character on the left, to decode I'll replace each occurrence of the characters on the left with the corresponding character on the right. Don't use this unless absolutely necessary. If absolutely necessary I may attempt to communicate with you with the same cipher.

O-A
    B-D
    M-C
    D-B
    Y-E
    J-F
    G-K
    N-H
    A-I
    W-J
    K-G
    S-L