Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2258
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    -vote FM-Robun

I want pressure on this slot please. The immediate way that you and kazu jumped on Tokuhei was scummy as fuck to me, but kazu is confirmed town. That just leaves you.
    Please do, I've explained what struck me as off about Tok right away, and Tok answered me sufficiently enough

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

I really doubt Tokuhei is mafia right now simply because of how close he got to being lynched. I also doubt that a scum would attempt to pull a suicide play like that. I am very not in favor of his death.
    So if we put Robun closed to be lynched, you will doubt he is scum?

Imo, we should lynched them both, starting with Tokuhei.

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    What exactly were you told when you were BM'D?
    I was given a nice lengthy flavor post and then told that I may only post
    My Opponent is a liar and cannot be trusted [vte]FM-Tokuhei[/vte]
    and that I must keep my vote there until the end of the day.

I then asked mag if I could post it multiple times. The answer was yes.

I asked him an hour ago if I could quote posts. The answer was also yes.

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

I'd have asked him shit like that right away dude

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

To be honest, that look like an attempt to make Tokuhei look like a towny.

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

In no particular order

FM-Kazushige: Basically confirmed.

FM-Tokuhei: I feel like he's more likely town than scum. Got very close to lynch today. If he's scum, definitely push after Robun for that heavy defense.

FM-Robun: Very quick to comment on the tokuhei situation. I dislike how he immediately began defending tokuhei, but he's not a scum lock for me because of his other actions seeming like a towny. Most likely a cit. Probably the next slot to be BMed.

FM-Takeru: Man I don't fucking know anymore. You still seem scummy to me but I actually can't figure out why. Congratulations.

FM-Taheiji: Was a solid townread for me D1 but I feel like he's been flying under the radar D2. Needs some attention. Potentially blackmailer.

FM-Munemori: See Taheiji

FM-Shuzo: Who the fuck even are you? You have enough posts to not be called a lurker but you still have literally done fucking nothing. This is my bet for the neutral right now, but holy fucking shit he is scummy and nobody has even called it out. I might do an ISO if I still have the time.

FM-Sorai: Has promised a lot of shit but delivered none of it. I like the train here.
    -vote FM-Sorai

FM-Tsuneyo: If I can't spell your name correctly by this point in the game it means you haven't been doing anything noteworthy. Tsuneyo commented on the BM situation but notably didn't vote, despite stating that he was the "lock lynch". Most likely scum, I can imagine he's the BMer but it seems less likely because of his recurring inactivity.

FM-Naonobu: Who?

FM-Etsuya: This is the most surprising to me, because he hasn't done anything noteworthy. But he's here and he's trying. I also don't think scum would open the game posting in Japanese like that.

FM-Toshikazu: Replace this slot please @Magoroth

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

Unless this is a heavily jailor softclaim (which it isnt because i think i know who jailor is), please fuck off.
    it's been mentioned by a few people before that shuzo doesn't come up with anything of his own and just sheeps and pretty much town reads the majority of town read people and scumreads the majority of scum read people, I think Mun, Tah and myself have mentioned this

29. ISO #1079

Wow. That's a lot of scumreads. I guess move Munemori and Taheiji higher than Etsuya? This is fucking depressing.
    let's see it other hand.
    Tokuhei is scumread by some and townread by some others.
    Sorai is scummy for doing shit

If we lynch Tokuhei, what do we learn?
    If we lynch Sorai, what do we learn?

Sorai is a good lynch imo, but it's really not the most worth it lynch.

30. ISO #1080

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    let's see it other hand.
    Tokuhei is scumread by some and townread by some others.
    Sorai is scummy for doing shit

If we lynch Tokuhei, what do we learn?
    If we lynch Sorai, what do we learn?

Sorai is a good lynch imo, but it's really not the most worth it lynch.
    It's a safe lynch. We'll get more info from who get's demanded tomorrow. We don't need to go out of our comfort zone here. They need to come to us because they don't have a factional kill.

31. ISO #1081

you are correct i am not the jailor. and still advise jailor to jail who they deem is the best choice. we are about to loose a loyal subject of the emperor. because, of a mistake this tips the balance of power to they that want to take over our gods throne. not that im pushing for a lynch. but we must find away to tip the odds back to the emperors favor.

32. ISO #1082

It's a safe lynch. We'll get more info from who get's demanded tomorrow. We don't need to go out of our comfort zone here. They need to come to us because they don't have a factional kill.
    Noone is a safelynch. He could be an useless town (not the first one and not the last one in the FM) or a scum. He could even be a TPR hiding.

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

But he is the safer bet out of the two trains, do you disagree?
    Yup, lynching him will tell us nothing (except that currently, I am not ok with his lynch).
    Takuro with his CC claim and all the shitfest who came with that could be easily scum.
    And that will tell us about people who defended him (Robun), people who gave up on him after his CC (Tsuneyo, Munemori) and people who early sided with Kazu.

Plus the mafia killing has 50% chance to be disguiser/50% chances to be kidnapper according to the settings.
    As Kazu pointed out, we have a good chance that all of this was a plot to misslynch someone / confirm a scum as town and one of them using the disguiser kill to mess up with us.

36. ISO #1086

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    Yup, lynching him will tell us nothing (except that currently, I am not ok with his lynch).
    Takuro with his CC claim and all the shitfest who came with that could be easily scum.
    And that will tell us about people who defended him (Robun), people who gave up on him after his CC (Tsuneyo, Munemori) and people who early sided with Kazu.

Plus the mafia killing has 50% chance to be disguiser/50% chances to be kidnapper according to the settings.
    As Kazu pointed out, we have a good chance that all of this was a plot to misslynch someone / confirm a scum as town and one of them using the disguiser kill to mess up with us.
    i like the way you think town points from me..

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090
    Ganelon

FM-Toshikazu will be mod killed if they don't show up prior to EoD.

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

You have an hour and a half left. I’m not moving my vote because I won’t be around anymore.
    the lynch is mandatory today and i dont wanna die

ps: i can access to my laptop in 30 mins
    i still have to set it up though so lets make it 40 mins

since i dont want to get lynched i‘d prefer lynching the scumdriven train that is scumreaded by others aswell

dont judge me for this vote im just too stressed right now
    -vote FM-Tokuhei

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    the lynch is mandatory today and i dont wanna die

ps: i can access to my laptop in 30 mins
    i still have to set it up though so lets make it 40 mins

since i dont want to get lynched i‘d prefer lynching the scumdriven train that is scumreaded by others aswell

dont judge me for this vote im just too stressed right now
    -vote FM-Tokuhei
    you have lost all credibility with me sir. you are 100% scum in my book

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100

It's funny because Sorai look scummy but he look also like a 'dumb town', he look like the perfect scapegoat to save Tokuhei today if Tokuhei is scum.
    And if he is disguiser, that would be the worst...We still have 3 hours to vote.
    I am gonna vote against tokuhei but I am waiting for Kazy to join and give us his opinion.

Members who have read this thread: 1