2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    ....I killed us. Ugh.

Rip. Noooo
    NO

NOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

We are not dead.. yet. We can still vote. Talk. And lynch that damn Fan, who is more than likely to be a scumbag anyway, since no sane town would use such an ability. THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

No i've been informed we are dieing.

Blink here sb16 is 100% scum id bet my left nut on it.

Im 100% town and dieing anyways according to one of my ***** heads, so here u have it folks to all the ninbas who said i was 100% scum lynch there bitch asses right into hell. This will be my last post and on my kids im fucking town.

Kenny suck on my big green dick.

Sb16 don't say that you expect grest things from any team im on if ur scum.

Distorted i think ur town, kill otak and zerg.

EFE ONE DAY WHEN I ROLE VIGI IF U TROLL LIKE UVE DONE THIS GAME WITHOUT OFFERING UR VERY INSIGHTFULL READS THAT I KNOW U CAN PRODUCE IM GUNNING U DOWN.

BLINK MOTHER FUCKIN SKATER OUT.

PS.

naz is a babe.

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

no

Also @ZergSoupYum , I disagree with my archonmate on the read on you (I'm MM). I don't scumread you, I don't think there's evidence to do so. That being said, there's no evidence to actually townread you either, so it'd be nice if you could contribute.

And don't forget to include the word no in all of your posts, else you'd die.

no

10. ISO #510

no

Also @ZergSoupYum , I disagree with my archonmate on the read on you (I'm MM). I don't scumread you, I don't think there's evidence to do so. That being said, there's no evidence to actually townread you either, so it'd be nice if you could contribute.

no
    Even though it's too late for us on that note... Because of me ..

;-;

I'm so embarrased I hate myself ;-;

no

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

no

SO. We have Otakud the dead neutral, who was Stealth's town role... Which means that some people here are in that Town: the Wolica lugowa. (yes there are weird chars to this but I dont have them on my keyboard). Who are you, people? You were in a night chat, so you know everyone else's identities. Speak up. If noone speaks up, it means he decided to play it solo.

no

13. ISO #513

Oh no! Rip distorted ;-;

Also we think that a fan of the year wouldn't use his ability if he's town so then therefore they must be the scummies.

Gyrlander my special kitty how's it going?!

-AIVION
    I would personally use it lol. It's just TOO fun. No?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

no

checking in at a banquet right now, gonna probably be radio silence for the better part of the night from me. I will state that I have just received the single dumbest role in the setup. I will leave you to speculate what that is

I left some night feedback last night, and I encourage you to not reveal if you got some confirming night feedback because that can be used to get some good light for me if I need to do so

This train on me is still as shitty as ever. Was not expecting otaku to flip NC, was expecting dist to flip town, tbh thought he was Kenny because of how the flip was worded

Enjoy your evenings/nights/mornings/afternoons/etc
    I’ll be around for a while later and will spam thread during that time I’m sure
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

No spam, please.

Also, I suggest we all say no at the end of every post, just so we dont fuck up lol.

no
    To be honest, unless you have some way to improve your defense value to 4 or more there's no reason to keep saying no. Accept your destiny.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    no

checking in at a banquet right now, gonna probably be radio silence for the better part of the night from me. I will state that I have just received the single dumbest role in the setup. I will leave you to speculate what that is

I left some night feedback last night, and I encourage you to not reveal if you got some confirming night feedback because that can be used to get some good light for me if I need to do so

This train on me is still as shitty as ever. Was not expecting otaku to flip NC, was expecting dist to flip town, tbh thought he was Kenny because of how the flip was worded

Enjoy your evenings/nights/mornings/afternoons/etc
    I’ll be around for a while later and will spam thread during that time I’m sure
    No, more discredit + "I'll be busy!". You're scum. Scum scum scum.

However, you say you didnt get fan? :P

no

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    To be honest, unless you have some way to improve your defense value to 4 or more there's no reason to keep saying no. Accept your destiny.
    What about no?

If we find that fan or get protected somehow, we'll be ok ^_^
    and yeah uh if someone has a protective role, we would be very very very thankful if you could use it on us lol

no nyet nein non NANI

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

How can I have fun after letting my team down ?

People laughing and shitting on my mistake is uncalled for...

No
    Hi
    I'm your team
    I'm not mad
    I'm having fun rn
    Nothing wrong here
    Carry on
    Hunt scums
    Kill scums
    Burn the heathens
    Kill that shitty Fan
    FORWARD TO VICTORY
    GOTT MIT UNS
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. ISO #526

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Well, are you going to explain why SB16 is 100% scum or not?

no.
    No, but yes lol

He was feeding the fire between Kenny and us
    He did not place a vote on any of us and did the push quite silently/passively
    He keeps discrediting people who oppose him, and that's his scum meta
    He just said he was gonna be AFK for a long time, conveniently after being pushed and voted by Light and ourselves

Is that enough, or no?

27. ISO #527

No, but yes lol

He was feeding the fire between Kenny and us
    He did not place a vote on any of us and did the push quite silently/passively
    He keeps discrediting people who oppose him, and that's his scum meta
    He just said he was gonna be AFK for a long time, conveniently after being pushed and voted by Light and ourselves

Is that enough, or no?
    No No No This Sounds To Logical For Your Average Player To Grasp.. Should We Maybe Try More Shit Posting?

28. ISO #528

All right so sb16 is 100% scum because he did something very unique do something he does as come in this game. Sb16 doesn't like how I play the game oh, and thinks I'm a pretty bad player in general. Naturally I respect his opinion and respect him as a player. But that thing he did this game is appeal to my ego. Which is something he did in one of the games that he actually won as scum, because I tunneled Effie into Oblivion because of his play style. There's a quote in this game somewhere and I'm sure one of my allies will find it for me we're sb16 says he expects great things from an archon that I'm on a team in. This is something he would 100% never say as town. Any questions I've talked about it with Marsh my other hand and he tends to understand where I'm coming from about this particular matter. Anybody who messed with my other head AIVION, about forgetting to say the word no look at my big green town dick dropped on their head with a quickness. Fuck yall especially kenny.

Blink out.

PS: ALL HAIL MY BELOVED HEAD QUEEN AIVION.

29. ISO #529

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    No No No This Sounds To Logical For Your Average Player To Grasp.. Should We Maybe Try More Shit Posting?
    Lol no. You're partially right tho ;-;

But now read the unpunctuated post of my teammate, because even if it's hard to read, it's pretty convincing, at least to me lol. I think archoning with Blink here gives me a better idea of his town meta. Who knows... maybe I'll be able to read him correctly in the future?!
    All right so sb16 is 100% scum because he did something very unique do something he does as come in this game. Sb16 doesn't like how I play the game oh, and thinks I'm a pretty bad player in general. Naturally I respect his opinion and respect him as a player. But that thing he did this game is appeal to my ego. Which is something he did in one of the games that he actually won as scum, because I tunneled Effie into Oblivion because of his play style. There's a quote in this game somewhere and I'm sure one of my allies will find it for me we're sb16 says he expects great things from an archon that I'm on a team in. This is something he would 100% never say as town. Any questions I've talked about it with Marsh my other hand and he tends to understand where I'm coming from about this particular matter. Anybody who messed with my other head AIVION, about forgetting to say the word no look at my big green town dick dropped on their head with a quickness. Fuck yall especially kenny.

Blink out.

HAIL!

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think Grylander Might Be SB16s Scum Friend.. No?

Im Not Sure Need Another Perspective On That..
    I have an history of misreading Gyrlander, but I think he's town-ish for now. Not convinced of it, though, and as I said I can't read him so might as well not take my advice xD (MM here btw, no nyet nein nanananananan madamada)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lord EfeMirus02 View Post
    No

As long as I think you’re town @squirrel archon
    ... you’ll survive the fan attack

Seven squirrel blessings on you!!!

mandatory no

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

no

no
    I guess I'm playing my part then.

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

No, more discredit + "I'll be busy!". You're scum. Scum scum scum.

However, you say you didnt get fan? :P

no

If you’re going to discredit me, do a better job.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

Blink out.

I don’t appreciate this slander.

I have never said your play was bad (if I did I apologize because, ignoring alignments and any game spirits altogether, you are decisively not a bad player). I do expect a lot of quality posts from your archon. Even if you were a negative player you still have two other good players on that archon. This post has absolutely no traction. I try my best to appeal to facts and logic. My emotion is raw. And right now I am rawly frustrated that I am being painted in this manner.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

I suppose we will know how wrong you are about me being scum tomorrow, no?

If I had to choose my life to remove the scum, I would gladly do so.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550