300% Failure Rate.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

300% Failure Rate.

So our group today was imposed with a setup that had a 300% failure rate lol...never saw that before. 25% of the town wound up being citizens (I dont know if all the citizens were from the failures or if it was designed that way). I'ts not very ethical to seek to lynch someone simply for their save (that kind of goes outside the roles) but the town was so incensed over this in complete unity, including the mafia, that we all found ourselves wanting to lynch the creator of the save for imposing it on us. in the end, we didnt lynch for that reason because we didnt know who it was and we ended up playing the game out normally, but still....what do you think? lets say you actually did know who it was, and you were a jailor...would you execute n1?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: 300% Failure Rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryder View Post
    I thought "failure rate" was directly linked to the chance of a citizen appearing?
    My saves usually end up with a 5% failure rate which I cannot really figure out how to solve.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    My saves usually end up with a 5% failure rate which I cannot really figure out how to solve.
    Do you have cit, mason and mason leader excluded from gov but havn't excluded gov from town random? That gives a few % of error chance. (since you've excluded all the non-unique gov roles, but still allowed the possibility of multiple govs spawning via town random)

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    Do you have cit, mason and mason leader excluded from gov but havn't excluded gov from town random? That gives a few % of error chance. (since you've excluded all the non-unique gov roles, but still allowed the possibility of multiple govs spawning via town random)
    Ah that explains it, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

300% failure rate is that guy trolling and some players do nonsense like that just to mess with people but in general failure rates do not matter. From my understanding that number is drawn up from 'how many times the game draws an error when trying to build the save 1000 times". When you see that 'working' that is the game turning the save into the game and hitting an error- then trying again. Don't worry about it if your save has some failure rate. Its nothing to really worry about and has very little effect on the game.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

12. ISO #12