3. ISO #3403

4. ISO #3404

5. ISO #3405

6. ISO #3406

7. ISO #3407

8. ISO #3408

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    I want Reagan as pres. I pushed everyone in that direction, it's too late to get back, a few hours before EoD.
    yes, bc hes ur scummate

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    I have no ideas what Jefferson is doing, for me, it's kind of similar than Trump
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    also lmao at clinton voting kennedy.

do you see this? town needs to play better.
    you need to read better.
    jazzy jizz man

9. ISO #3409

Honestly, this game should either be (wow scum must think we're really bad), or town is actually playing suboptimally and will learn for future ladder games.
    you are a huge part of the reason town is playing suboptimally (if you're town)
    afk for almost all of day 1, only insulting town's plays, not even coming up with good plays yourself, ignoring posts, and tunneling today's lynch like it was tunneled yesterday.
    get yourself off your damn high horse.
    jazzy jizz man

10. ISO #3410

I don't know why you quoted that, and I don't see why it can't be Clinton, Jefferson or Trump. I haven't thought about scum allies, and refuse to do so because I can't multi task.

If you'd like to give an analysis on why you think Jefferson/Trump is scum, AND is tied with Clinton or Reagan, I'll be thankful. I'm just not going to put in the time for it.
    this is why you are a suboptimal player.
    jazzy jizz man

11. ISO #3411

"i dont insult people"

You lied.
    Who lies?
    Scum.
    So you're scum confirmed 100%.
    i wasn't insulting anyone in that specific post. you guys have broke me down this game, i was doing good for the first 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I'm not sure how to feel about this to be honest.

I put Bill Clinton as a scum read then (mostly because of a 'gut read', it seemed to me they were a little too careful in expressing themselves), and for that reason Clinton called my scum read of him 'indicative of an agenda'. What ensued basically was a giant discussion as to why I was lurking (as hilariously retarded and counterproductive and losery this is going to sound, I did not flip-flop on d1 at all), even though I had the highest post count. Of note was the fact that Clinton called most of posts spam - Kennedy and Reagan can attest, I actually had some useful posts back then - which got me mad.
    most of you posts, every game, are spam. always.
    jazzy jizz man

12. ISO #3412

13. ISO #3413

14. ISO #3414

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    All I'm saying is JFK and Lincoln were both on Clinton very hard, as Lincoln highlighted in his post citing every time he's pressured him. As if to go with the town to gain credability. Then turn completely around when there's momentum towards him and begin pushing the new popular targets.
    You’re not a new popular target, Bush is like the only one town reading you

15. ISO #3415

All I'm saying is JFK and Lincoln were both on Clinton very hard, as Lincoln highlighted in his post citing every time he's pressured him. As if to go with the town to gain credability. Then turn completely around when there's momentum towards him and begin pushing the new popular targets.
    nah fam, I feel like he would have turned around at L-2 and not now. plus lincoln has been the biggest flip flop all game, you trying to scum paint me with his indecisinveness doesn't mean shit, except for the fact that you're trying to pull this gives u more scumpoints in my eyes
    jazzy jizz man

16. ISO #3416

17. ISO #3417

Both Reagan and Jefferson are in the background, browsing thread but not posting, watching the world burn... I have the strange belief that nearly every arguments were TvT......
    I have been connected since 15 hours in a row posting? now I am tired of it, I am just reading it sometimes, we are just turning around...

18. ISO #3418

19. ISO #3419

as the lowest poster of the entire game, even lower than dead persons, here is an
    iso of Thomas Jefferson:
    starting with his first post.
    Spoiler : 1st post he made :
    Good evening my fellow Americans. Relying, on the patronage of your good will, I advance with obedience to the work, ready to retire from it whenever you become sensible how much better choice it is in your power to make. And may that Infinite Power which rules the destinies of the universe lead our councils to what is best, and give them a favorable issue for your peace and prosperity.

I come at you from my home in Monticello to proclaim I just read through 10 pages of dumb ass argumentation over a shitpost. May the fact that it is still day one and concrete reads are impossible give you ease.

he thinks that the argument between roosevelt and truman was dumb, ok cool, nothing of use here, moving on..

Spoiler : long post :
    Good evening colleagues and countrymen. From my home in the Poplar Forrest of beautiful Virginia, I have read this thread diligently in front of the fire, sipping some fine American tea. From this, accompanied by my studies, I have concluded I absolutely hate Day one, and the culture of seriousness veiled around what can only be described as a pile of shit-post. Paired with this sentiment are some other trailing thoughts and whims. Are we as a nation seriously supposed to fabricate elaborate reads and charts based on platitudes like "gut feelings" and "slip ups?" Colleaguees, we cannot stand if we rely on so called "reads" on shitpost, filler,, and Roleplay. I have read through hundreds of posts- and this is what I have distilled.

Trump and Washington are the embodiment of filler. I have not seen anything substantial from them at all- which I am perfectly OK with for now since this is Day one. This nation needs someone like Trump to heal this divided and heated conversation. Washington is the only one actively seeking a vote- nothing more and nothing less from me.

Where is Bush? I really wanted to be Bush he is the best president to roleplay as. I eagerly await his arrival.

Lincoln is either the highest town in the game, or the lowest town- so to speak. General town-ish ideas such as wanting reads, placing pressure, and asking people to talk and vote are good, but also exibited by such men as Kennedy, Truman, and Obama. I thought he was the best bet for town until his out of character backlash against Truman's reads. Honestly shocked me to see such a lack of grace. Right now I don't see any reason why he isn't town, I am solely offering a cautionary sentiment.

I am a simple person, entranced by simple pleasures and compassed by simple principals. I see these Obama, Truman, Kennedy under the same light of taking Day one too seriously. The real fun starts tomorrow.

Expect my presence to be centered around the Eastern Time Zone, where my home Monticello is located.

here we have some reads.
    don't really understand this here? buddying?

I forgot some minor thoughts.

What good reason does those who vote for Roosevelt have? I don't see anything positive he has done-- In fact anything at all. The character of those who stir up the pot for the sake of stirring up the pot will not receive my vote. I want a stable, level headed man to lead us.

Also, Day one claims are as redundant as slaves rights. Aside from that, Clinton has received much more criticism than he deserves, I do not know why he is the target.
    he defends me here, ere ere good m8.

I most definitely will kind sir. After actions have been carried out is when pressure can be applied in any meaningful way. A mess- that is exactly what Day one is. Not discrediting the sort of baseline Day one can create of someones character, just stating that more substance is found as time goes on and its not productive to jump to conclusions.
    jefferson proving himself to quite possibly be the most stable of us all.

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    Mafia should be shitting their pants right now which is going to make me think that they are going to try and heavily seem like townies and push Lynch's. On people for "seemingly being scummy." And they won't be able to kill me for at least the first two nights because I WILL vest.
    Completely agree. Don't know about your legitimacy for holding office- but this is a valid concern.
    Spoiler : kinda long post :

Good evening, and welcome the distinguished Dubya'. I have just finished my all American meal of homsetyle corn and pork my wife Martha prepared. I hope my colleagues are fairing well in this tense time for the future of our nation. We face a fork in the road, as they say. Shall we place our bets on a "confirmed" neutral that just happens to have that title because of a lack of counters, that if town reaps slight to negligible rewards, and if revealed sinister spells a slight disadvantage to our cause? Or will we place our bets on a "confirmed" town based on what can only be described as "gut feelings?" If only impeachment were possible, then a possible corrupt president could be heeded. Personally, I believe a man like Trump could have been a fine leader, and breathe a sense of courage into this establishment- however it is too late for such a sentiment. So, for the time being, I have placed my vote on Barack Obama.

The chances of me being present for the end of this fine day are slim as I have many errands to attend to.
    Thank you and have a blessed evening, Jefferson.

ok, this guy REALLY wanted trump for president for some reason. i am now starting to have bad feelings that he and trump could be a scum pair and we have been looking in the wrong direction the whole time.

Spoiler : first post of day 2 :
    Good evening. I just finished a long excursion touring the local wineries and up-and-coming local towns. I come at you at a late hour, almost 11 PM Eastern Standard.
    I am thankful to have survived, both physically and mentally, through Day one. I appreciate everyone's patience- I am taking time from other duties and delegating to this conversation. My condolences to the Truman Family- surely if there is a God in this world he is with him.
    Now, for the task at hand.
    I appreciate the pressure being placed on Trump and I. Measures taken to assure victory are measures I can support. Your concerns are valid- but will be addressed with increased participation. My apologies for arising any feelings of doubt in my character. I cannot say the same for Trump, who needs to take this matter seriously- he has contributed less than, if not equal to, Bush- an absentee from Day one by and large.

It is so hard to say with absolute doubt that someone is evil or good- without the necessary evidence and especially considering we are composed of seasoned orators and masters of deception. I appreciate Lincoln and Obama's attempts at giving Day one some sort of value; but to me, Day two is when the shitposts and meta-reads dwindle away and a true read can be made. However, a baseline for character was made.

Going forward, pressure can be a very valuable tool for us, even more so with a town-sided neutral president. I look forward to working with you all.
    Yours truly,
    Jefferson.

more trump talk but i think this ma have been when we were trying to pressure him.

No.. No.. Go on.. I enjoy the banter. Beats day one . It's obvious you know more about this setup than the most of us- especially me. I always appreciate an intellectual. Need a knowledgeable person to lead the discussion, at least for some time.
    Roosevelt over here playing 4D chess running circles around Washington my god..
    sitting back and not contributing.

Aside from the fact that you misspelled "Jefferson," I appreciate this new commentary on everyone, and I apologize I do not give such esteemed build on the conversation like Roosevelt. Ill start to pull stuff out of my rear end as well. What can I say- some people like to demonize agreeableness. My apologies for giving my takes and having them agree with other takes.
    i don't even

What would I have to gain from this? Not trying to instigate, just a question. The analysis he gave on me was not bad.
    asking why it would be so bad if a town read person of truman's killed him. remember this?

it wasn't until we pressured him we got his reads:
    Spoiler : his first reads ever :
    Oh Jesus, looks like the hot plates on me these days. Not lurking, just went AFK for a few hours. Read through the past few pages.

90% Bush- I know he has not posted much but he is a great example of quality over quantity. I appreciate his input nearly every time he posts-albeit scarcely.
    80% Obama- Maybe I haven't read into the nuances in which he plays, but he comes off to me as a levelheaded town. I appreciate it- others may see that as scummy but some people are never happy.
    70% Clinton- The big shooter. Threatening violence is sometimes the only way to get information out of someone and to an extent I appreciate that strategy, however the childishness in which you tote your weapon, assuming you wield it, gives off the feeling you are prone to shoot whoever you will to be dead when push comes to shove.
    65% Roosevelt- You're losing me man. Your presumably supreme knowledge of this game comes to me as you know what you're doing- but I cant tell if you're bluffing or not when you say you will side with mafia. You've cornered me in this 4D chess game- and to me, you're a valuable asset to town if we play our cards right. Any move to lynch you is very very dumb regardless.
    55% Reagan- Honestly man I don't know what to say about you ive drawn a blank. Maybe that's a good thing that I've completely not considered you in my thoughts. Maybe you're hiding something or just dumb like me. Ill keep you posted if something changes.
    50% Lincoln- This could go either way, just like how you flip flop . In all seriousness, the way you use pressure is a dual edged sword for your character- making you both an aggressive and objective based town or a desperate and equally objective based mafia.
    40% Washington- Although I do not appreciate how you lied to town, and how secretive and dismissive you are about your former role, I have faith you will make the right decisions in the end considering you have been playing in moderation. Roosevelt "exposed" such caution and secrecy in your play style and it may be your bane, not your boon. Your profile picture stares into my soul by the way.
    35% Trump- Please man... Anything... I need that Trump knowledge in my life... please I am crying...

My apologies.
    Jefferson.
    I knew my list wasn't complete. I forgot:
    Honestly I can put Kennedy and Nixon both at 60%. Both have done about the same things- pressured but not given substantial input and build (I have no room to say this.) Although Kennedy is much nicer in his approach and Nixon is much more straightforward. Like a good cop bad cop. Also Nixon needs to get a more reliable phone lol.

idk what to say about these reads honestly. except jefferson might be town reading this.

Simply because one is president doesn't discredit them from criticism. Honestly there's not much wrong with Washington aside from the fact he lied to get where he is and is continuing to perpetuate fog around him. I don't think he's the worst but also there are those I feel more strongly about being town as shown.

That's a difficult question to answer as anything I say will be interpreted as scum. Honestly Trump hasn't done anything and seems to be just trolling at this point. Could be an insecure hiding mafia or a bored cit. you place your bets and I'll place mine.
    wonder what his bet was.

I understand Washington is president. Sorry that I've upset you, no harm intended. Will you have the same criticism at Trump and Bush- whom I have put considerably more effort into this discussion than them. I have been reading this thread.
    he has.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Roosevelt is telling the truth. At first it seemed like he was pressing his luck or stirring the pot, but either he is a very convincing player or telling the truth. Since there's no counter I assume the latter.
    a comment on roosevelt. not really important. eh.

That one little post was just grilling you- no harm intended. Your concerns are valid, which is why I have posted considerably more and with more content today than day one. If you consider "taking a stance" as you do, meaning changing your opinions and votes every couple minutes, I don't follow. However I have made it clear how I see my fellow players.
    interaction with Lincoln.

No reason to lynch Bush. Inactivity with some substantial posts from absence beats circlejerking the most recent pushes, flipping lynch votes sporadically, and cluttering this discussion with spam. Although I respect and for the most part agree some pressure is necessary if we need any information, lynching solely based on post count is not a smart strategy. In my eyes, it's whats placed within those posts, not the amount.

Following that, it becomes increasingly clear how Trump and Lincoln are my personal picks.
    pushing for a Trump lynch now. i don't think this is bussing.

This is the great failure with short sided lynch trains. If you are unwilling to change opinions, EVERYTHING can be scewed to look scummy. Have a similar list? Not following the game/too scared to/too agreeable.
    Have your own list? Crazy/deflecting/buddying with whoever is on everyone elses list.
    response to washington.

Here you go. Post #805
    being HELPFUL and finding a post for someone.

Spoiler : his second reads ever :
    Good evening. My once-a-day cordial post begins today as I come to you at 8:30 Eastern Standard. My heart goes out to the Obama family.
    This is the first thing I have agreed with Lincoln on in a long time: It is LYLO.
    Because of this, we do not need to be risking our lives here on a risky presidential vote. Need someone, to an extent, universally town read. I reccomend JFK. He is level headed and void of the toxic behavior shown from others.
    Clinton never suggested he would shoot Obama, he was not included in his hourly "shortlists" throughout D2. Very odd decision to shoot him, but the past is the past and hindsight is 20/20.
    Lincoln is going into hyperdrive and pushing, a noble cause, but shotgunned out like this comes off as desperate.

A simplified list of current reads included below:
    Bush- Has drastically improved his post count, but my initial read still stands: everything this man says is not scummy to me in the slightest. When he's around he's the voice of reason.
    Kennedy- Good at adding to the discussion, no feelings of scum, I'd say you're about on par with Bush, just with more activity (including a little bit of filler, not enough to complain)
    Reagan- Rose in my list from D1, D2 due to his showing as a valuable voice during the various scum hunts of D2.
    Clinton- The lone ranger- appreciate your aggressive style to an extent, comes off as either a straight shooter town or scummy depending on the situation. Who knows why you shot Obama.
    Lincoln- From confused to deranged. To me shows that quality>quantity. Although I still think he thinks what he's doing is right for the town, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt again FOR NOW.
    Nixon- Although your ~100 post live-defence yesterday was substantial, your lack of reads and confidence scares me
    Trump- Dear god make it stop.

SPECIAL GROUP
    Roosevelt- I am legally not allowed to talk to this man.

I dropped the percentage deal because honestly it hurt my head to figure it out and got thrown out of proportion. I will be on this thread for a few hours. 2-3 maybe before I have to retire for the night.
    Jefferson.

reads list. no change.
    I posted that before I read Clinton's explanation for shooting Obama and his subsequent meltdown. Moves him further down the list.
    I was going off of D2 reads for the most part on him.
    When posting as well, I read my analysis on Nixon to be negative. Not well worded I guess.
    moved me down after reading my posts.
    Sure.

TOWN
    Bush
    Kennedy
    Reagan

SCUM
    Clinton
    Lincoln
    Trump
    Nixon
    The "most scummy" position is so hard to give out for me. Could be Trump for not playing, or Nixon for not "playing" so to speak, as in not giving reads, etc. I wish I didn't have to give that out.
    more reads.

Thank you for this post- and I appreciate your views. I don't think defending myself will shake the stigma around myself, so I'll keep this short.
    I was the first to townread Bush, being called out on it at first but is now generally accepted.This is the opposite of sheeping. Your list is virtually the same as mine, does that mean you are sheeping as well?
    I have not directly copied anything. I think you are referring to my general belief in quality>quantity, in which I was the first to propose and Bush followed up with, not vice versa.
    response to Nixon

Trying to wrap my head around this right now.
    Trump is low hanging fruit, so scummy that he could wrap all the way around and be town. I wouldn't set him as my #1 choice but if we want to take a risk, we have to all commit.
    Clinton has fallen from being on the offensive to defensive. Such a radical shift after one night and moderate pressure put up red flags to me. Personally he's my best bet.
    Nixon's all encompassing post finally shed some light on himself- gaining some reputation.
    JFK hinting he doesn't want to lose his role probably means i'll vote for Reagan, but that may change as the day goes on.
    Everyone besides Trump is currently online.
    still pushing for his scums, understandable.

Haven't submitted my vote, but right now you're at the top of my list.
    he wants Reagan for president.

I have been contributing. Odd how both you and Lincoln have gone a full 180 away from Clinton based on nothing. Bush is right when he says Lincoln is inconsistent, I don't know why he is always considered town. I appreciate the pressure- still think if something happens with Reagan you or Bush would be a good president.
    in response to kennedy.
    he says its scummy that JFK 180'd on me but still wants him for president.

and some shade on Lincoln..

in conclusion: he is probably town or scum team with Reagan and Kennedy (or maybe Trump, but i'm doubtful)
    jazzy jizz man

20. ISO #3420

21. ISO #3421

22. ISO #3422

23. ISO #3423

24. ISO #3424

25. ISO #3425

26. ISO #3426

27. ISO #3427

Can someone find a list of people who scum read Truman but town read Jefferson and vice versa?
    You do it fool do you not see the time and effort i put into reading every single Jefferson post lol.

Reagan is next & I believe him to be the lynch today. Anyone voting him for president is a fool.
    -vote ronald reagan
    jazzy jizz man

28. ISO #3428

29. ISO #3429

I'm beginning to think Jefferson is actually town.
    I can't believe that omg, he did nothing useful the whole game and now you are thinking he is town.
    I don't understand this game anymore, do shit or just be afk and you will survive until the end of the game easily.

30. ISO #3430

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    You do it fool do you not see the time and effort i put into reading every single Jefferson post lol.

Reagan is next & I believe him to be the lynch today. Anyone voting him for president is a fool.
    -vote ronald reagan
    I'd be an asshole and go 'making it larger for the people who don't read', but I'm not going to do that. I was talking about people OTHERthan Jefferson/Truman who placed one of the two as a town read and the other as scum or neutral read.

31. ISO #3431

32. ISO #3432

33. ISO #3433

Spoiler : Clinton's ISO on Jefferson :
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    as the lowest poster of the entire game, even lower than dead persons, here is an
    iso of Thomas Jefferson:
    starting with his first post.

he thinks that the argument between roosevelt and truman was dumb, ok cool, nothing of use here, moving on..

here we have some reads.
    don't really understand this here? buddying?

he defends me here, ere ere good m8.

jefferson proving himself to quite possibly be the most stable of us all.

Spoiler : kinda long post :

ok, this guy REALLY wanted trump for president for some reason. i am now starting to have bad feelings that he and trump could be a scum pair and we have been looking in the wrong direction the whole time.

more trump talk but i think this ma have been when we were trying to pressure him.

sitting back and not contributing.

i don't even

asking why it would be so bad if a town read person of truman's killed him. remember this?

it wasn't until we pressured him we got his reads:
    Spoiler : his first reads ever :

idk what to say about these reads honestly. except jefferson might be town reading this.

wonder what his bet was.

he has.

a comment on roosevelt. not really important. eh.

interaction with Lincoln.

pushing for a Trump lynch now. i don't think this is bussing.

response to washington.

being HELPFUL and finding a post for someone.

reads list. no change.

moved me down after reading my posts.

more reads.

response to Nixon

still pushing for his scums, understandable.

he wants Reagan for president.

in response to kennedy.
    he says its scummy that JFK 180'd on me but still wants him for president.

and some shade on Lincoln..

in conclusion: he is probably town or scum team with Reagan and Kennedy (or maybe Trump, but i'm doubtful)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THEY ARE BOTH TOWNWNWNWNNNNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    -vote Ronald Reagan
    Fuck that, Clinton is town and Jefferson is too.
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

34. ISO #3434

THEY ARE BOTH TOWNWNWNWNNNNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    -vote Ronald Reagan
    Fuck that, Clinton is town and Jefferson is too.
    Let's not jump to conclusions yet.

35. ISO #3435

So you want Jefferson/Trump dead? Whom else?
    The problem with them is we can't read shit with their behaviors, they could be dumb and useless towns and scum hiding, it's always 'random'.
    Clinton survived twice at L-2 with 9 persons connected, so probably at least 2 or 3 scums, I don't buy it, he should be scum.

36. ISO #3436

37. ISO #3437

38. ISO #3438

39. ISO #3439

I can't believe that omg, he did nothing useful the whole game and now you are thinking he is town.
    I don't understand this game anymore, do shit or just be afk and you will survive until the end of the game easily.
    I've cited several posts where he has been helpful, unlike you.
    jazzy jizz man

40. ISO #3440

The problem with them is we can't read shit with their behaviors, they could be dumb and useless towns and scum hiding, it's always 'random'.
    Clinton survived twice at L-2 with 9 persons connected, so probably at least 2 or 3 scums, I don't buy it, he should be scum.
    Your train is incredibly weak, you have almost never been voted. By your logic you are far scummier than Clinton. I can't believe this is the reason you are scum reading him.

-vote Ronald Reagan

Let's see if you survive L-2 or not

41. ISO #3441

42. ISO #3442

God you are CLINGING to that lmfao. Incoming iso on this deadweight next
    jazzy jizz man

43. ISO #3443

44. ISO #3444

45. ISO #3445

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    You’re not a new popular target, Bush is like the only one town reading you
    both of these are not false.

Leaving to go work now. Vote for president still sitting on either Reagan or JFK. I will not be on until after Midnight Eastern Standard.
    Do not vote for JFK as president. They're dead.

Pushing for a Trump Lynch early on in the game is townish as fuck, mafia don't want to Lynch AFK people.
    Agreed.

Some context on Clinton @George Bush
    I don't know what this means

EVERYONE VOTE FOR BUSH.
    You are scum consort with Bill Clinton.

46. ISO #3446

47. ISO #3447

48. ISO #3448

49. ISO #3449

@John Kennedy , do me a favor and please reread Lincoln with scum motivations. I'll do the research and reread on a question you ask too. I think, that Clinton is a bruiser, Lincoln claimed for no reason bc they were never getting killed, and need 1 mislynch to win the game.

I literally would have just followed you, but now Lincoln just said to vote for me. which is ????????????

I strongly believe Lincoln is defending Clinton albeit in a very confusing, anti-town way.

Reads List
    Clinton
    Lincoln
    Nixon/Jefferson

Trump
    Reagan
    JFK
    Me

50. ISO #3450

So can you not see Reagan's unvoting Trump when Washington wanted to hammer as scummy?
    I did that because I believed lynching Trump as that time was REALLY dumb, we were pressuring him, we were not in the process to lynch him in the middle of the god damn day.
    If you believe I am scum with Trump because I saved him at that time, we can still lynch him. But well you know who also saved Trump? you !