Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Re: S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Well we know Wasd said he would be MIA, but did stereo also claim as much? His absence is troubling me, especially when he does post it's like... useless.
    Out of me, GET, Ika, me, you (lol), ccantman and sinon, who would you lynch? We can't push whad/stereo because of the claim situation.

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    sinon says a lot of stuff that can be sumarized in like 5 words.

is that something hard to do cus it makes me want to ignore your posts more when you bascily expalin something that can be TLDR
    Um, I'd tread lightly on the "I don't want to read your posts because they're hard to read" front...

Several players think i'm too verbose a dagger to my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Gauss View Post
    OMG this Shingeki no Kyokin music is making me BOOOOOOOOOM and earge to destroy ALL of your arguments (or just scream about how you should do what I want).
    LOVE. I knew I liked you.

I liked Sinon's first posts and that's about it. However, I feel Trine's train is based on pure shit and he actually tried to explain why he said that + apologized. I don't consider this 100% towny for sure but it kind of makes me want to lynch Sinon over him. Trine seemed a bit fustrated as well.
    Oh...well...I still like you. I'll win you back!

But seriously, I am astonished at the lack of attention being paid at stereo who STILL has yet to directly address my suspicions, and has ricocheted others' barbs aside. Then he mysteriously floats in after being MIA all day with a few hilariously deflective comments and nobody barely even mentions it. Their behavior is a lot more scummy than, say berating trine for the umpteenth time about missing the first day, or me about claiming/outing citizen, which I've explained several times already. But, one more time, you're reading waaay too much into that. I know I don't have a body of 'usual play' for you to conclude I'm town by comparing my play now against like you are stereo, and if that makes me inherently more difficult to believe then I can't change that yet, but for the love of god PLEASE someone put a LITTLE pressure on stereo and consider their potential to be scum.
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

Does lack of participation make someone scummy?
    No, not necessarily. I guess he could have a legit reason for being afk. But its a little suspicious at least. Perhaps I have a hard time imagining ccant as a witch because he's new and I automatically associate anything he does like being a sheep to being new or having a more meek personality but I know that's dumb.

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    I didn't ask them to claim, but if they want to claim they can do whatever the fuck they want. I want stereo to participate. Simple.

Also your ***** doesnt seem like you're working together, you contradicted yourself a bunch.
    We were kind of working together yesterday.... until now, when he's almost dying and I'm freaking with Physics and people trolling Lady Gauss. + Epic Music.

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

I'm bored. LG is being dumb. gyrlander is quickly ruining the credibility yzb set up.
    That god-awfully written post about getting Sinon to claim earlier was my doing, and a few other posts y'all seem to think belong to Gyr belong to me. I didn't want to admit it because I didn't want to fuck my credibility, but my head has been throbbing like crazy for the last couple hours, and I feel like I want to puke. I was stubborn and was like "hurrdurr I'm sure I'm fine", however, lol.

Maybe I should have just chosen to fuck my credibility though XD. -yzb25

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

why are you being like this?

We're not even trying to lynch you, no one, not one person.

Can you plz help town?
    I thought the point wasn't to explicitly state "I am town power". I was asked if I was citizen or town power, then you asked if I claimed citizen. I clearly stated that I was not citizen. That looks to me that I am claiming town power. Was this lost on you?

So here it is.

I AM A TOWN POWER.

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

Stereo, we're giving you the chance. I think you're Town, we love you. Are you hurt? Even if yzb is dying I can provide ALL care you need. Just tell us something that is not "vote me" "i havent claimed anything lmao xdddddd" and we'll be 100 times as happy as we could have ever been in all our life

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Stereo, we're giving you the chance. I think you're Town, we love you. Are you hurt? Even if yzb is dying I can provide ALL care you need. Just tell us something that is not "vote me" "i havent claimed anything lmao xdddddd" and we'll be 100 times as happy as we could have ever been in all our life
    he claimed tpr

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

OH DEEEEEEM.-.......

YZB, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING. YOU'RE OUR VOICE OF REASON.
    I've been trying to gather thoughts. I still think Ccant is the best choice despite that post he made trying to find an inconsistency in Trine. But I prefer Trine to Sinon (yes I am aware Gyr said the exact opposite, my apologies :P). Trine's flip would, as has been said, give intel and help to clear the air.

Trine kinda had it rough coming into this game late. For what little it means, my sympathies go out to the guy.