1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Thanks for the discredit, It gave me insight on if his reactions were genuine or not, I can help you with that post game if you'd like.
    It's not a discredit. It is a criticism of the play. If you're going to use words at least learn what they mean first.

That said, doing a weak gambit that has no chance of gaining new information against a player that is already low-hanging fruit is a pretty fucking scummy move.

And I'll pass on the "How to be shittier at FMs 101" class of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    inb4 pizza hut and bk are the same person.
    Funny, I've had the same thought about you and Starbucks

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    It's not a discredit. It is a criticism of the play. If you're going to use words at least learn what they mean first.

That said, doing a weak gambit that has no chance of gaining new information against a player that is already low-hanging fruit is a pretty fucking scummy move.

And I'll pass on the "How to be shittier at FMs 101" class of yours.

Funny, I've had the same thought about you and Starbucks
    Nah man. His shit came out on day 2. Thats a paint if i've eer seen it.

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    Dominos, talk about yourself. You know: Name, roleplay, those kind of things.
    Yea.... No thx, got enough people wasting my time looking at RPs. So far all it has done is lead people on a wild goose chase of speculation. Take the poison food for instance, people assume it connects one of the cooks or cooks employees to it whereas I can easily think anyone can poison the food... Or wine.

Sure there are some rp names that seem to be shared around but other than people saying "ya your name is in my rp" i don't think it gived alignment indications. Gotta filter out all this fluff from actual scum hunting.

But here is a hint about my last name: character from Spiderman. If anyone knows what I mean, don't share - just acknowledge. Don't need some bafoon to ruin my abilities like they with subway who is virtually useless now because of the rp hunting.

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Yea.... No thx, got enough people wasting my time looking at RPs. So far all it has done is lead people on a wild goose chase of speculation. Take the poison food for instance, people assume it connects one of the cooks or cooks employees to it whereas I can easily think anyone can poison the food... Or wine.

Sure there are some rp names that seem to be shared around but other than people saying "ya your name is in my rp" i don't think it gived alignment indications. Gotta filter out all this fluff from actual scum hunting.

But here is a hint about my last name: character from Spiderman. If anyone knows what I mean, don't share - just acknowledge. Don't need some bafoon to ruin my abilities like they with subway who is virtually useless now because of the rp hunting.

I dont get it. Peter Parker everyone knows that. So your last name is Parker?

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    Exactly, I should just murder you.
    Let me guess this is going to be taken as Meh a joke. Scum can claim there actions in day chat I have noticed they do a lot and it is always seen as "no he is not scum scum would not do that" Then EoG you read back and see he did claim it as scum.

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Moving on.
    @Burger King
    Current scum reads?
    I don't have a lot of time, so for now I'll give you my biggest one:

Starbucks - Overly aggressive, many of his posts are filler, claimed that he was an important role d1 with no pressure/prompting (town with important roles generally prefer to stay hidden), continues to lean heavily on his role feedback as a way to "confirm" himself even though from it's difficult to confirm anything in this setup regardless of feedback, continually tries to direct town PRs.

49. ISO #1399

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    I don't have a lot of time, so for now I'll give you my biggest one:

Starbucks - Overly aggressive, many of his posts are filler, claimed that he was an important role d1 with no pressure/prompting (town with important roles generally prefer to stay hidden), continues to lean heavily on his role feedback as a way to "confirm" himself even though from it's difficult to confirm anything in this setup regardless of feedback, continually tries to direct town PRs.
    I thought we were done with this but alright.

His judgement of my claiming my role status is nonesense. Its soft TPR hunting masked as scum hunting. Its also my very first post in a game where probably like 14 of 16 people have a role action, so thats a weak thing to read around considering the game.

I actually havent directed shit outside of asking to talk to DQ tonight, which it looks like McDs is actually just able to invite one person so thats not even valid.

Conspiracy, this fucker is the cult whos fears my not being recruitable because of my unique feedback and actually wants to squash communication so he can lurk to victory. He's been openly scum since post #447 but his entire defense was "nope", which is either a grossly low value defense not fit to earn support, or a trolly prod (given my character) for which he then wants to turn around and scum read me for. Hypocrisy.

Also, ya im aggro. Maybe you should actually join the fucking game.

This slot is just saying whatever fits to push on me, and id point out that Popeye is encouraging his activity, who is currently being voted by me and suffers from the maybe gladiator situation with me.

Odds of a popeye bk team are very high. Imo.

50. ISO #1400