S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Yes, I did read that part; that was the "obstinate refusal to interpret Dairy Queen's actions as anything but a blatant scum claim". And that wasn't a prompt to get you to say more, that was just me providing supporting information for my thoughts about you. You can feel free to pretend DQ doesn't exist for the rest of this game if you want; I feel no need to poke the bear and further frustrate you.

He interpreted you saying DQ was a "Grounds Keeper" as a role read, not RP read.
    There is a Grounds Keeper role?????

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

This is what I am thinking about.
    1. Julien Wagstaff(Dairy Queen) opened his role said he was drunk on the lawn.
    2. My info says I saw him on the lawn when I came here.
    That reads town.

But his action about the werewolf claim. Can read as: 1 he was sick of being pushed so claimed it. 2 He is upset he was caught so soon.

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    There is a Grounds Keeper role?????
    Not a common/standard one, but there has been a "Grounds Keeper" role in the past:

Grounds Keeper
    DISPOSE of a dead body at night, earning a 1-use charge of their ability. OR use any 1-use charge you had previously found on a disposed of target. You may be sent for the Mafia factional kill.
    Plus, with a hidden setup, the host is free to create whatever new roles with whatever RP names he so desires.

KFC how do you read Dairy Queen?
    I read what he claimed based on his RP, which is not "NK" as Starbucks may have you believe. His claim and RP makes sense from what I know and can tell about the game so far. I believe his claims and see no special reason not to trust him yet.

8. ISO #258

This is what I am thinking about.
    1. Julien Wagstaff(Dairy Queen) opened his role said he was drunk on the lawn.
    2. My info says I saw him on the lawn when I came here.
    That reads town.

But his action about the werewolf claim. Can read as: 1 he was sick of being pushed so claimed it. 2 He is upset he was caught so soon.
    My point is The RP part does not clear him from being a WereWolf.

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    RP seems to be the good thing of this game.. Or that's what I like to think. I can imagine why some people are here, but there still are a lot which are totally misterious for me, which I find fascinating. How many reasons are there for people to be here?

But they are all reluctant to reveal them, which is understandable.
    Getting out of my char rp for a post...

The game is very fun because of this roleplay aspect. It's Mafia but with relevant rp.
    (getting a bit more back into my char, which I will recover once my post is done)
    I feel like the Ball is some kind of underground thing, and that not many of us are actually here only to have fun.

10. ISO #260

Hi everyone. Lovely party.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    I hope there are vampires here at the ball, I want to fall madly in love with one. Julien Wagstaff ready to party with a few kegs o beer. All who oppose shall perish! and I shall emerge the single victor!
    Eww, vampires are gross, why would you want them here? Are you some kind of werewolf or something? You do kind of look like one... And your name... A lot of people seem to know about you. I wonder why that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    ill take care of him. focus on other things
    uhhh creep much? Who invited this guy?

11. ISO #261

I am still not comfortable about The NK claim of Dairy Queen that still has me uneasy. He embraced that role too easy.
    -vote Dairy Queen

I think we need some pressure there.
    I believe that he is not a trustable man, indeed. I would be in for a lynch on him today.

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post

Eww, vampires are gross, why would you want them here? Are you some kind of werewolf or something? You do kind of look like one... And your name... A lot of people seem to know about you. I wonder why that would be.

Dont know because he will not give up his name.

13. ISO #263

Welcome to the Ball! Would you please tell us, just so we get to know eachother, how you got here, and what is the reason of your presence? Thank you.

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Excuse me, but in what universe do werewolves LIKE having vampires around? They are classic mortal enemies.

For this matter only person who has given a name is Dairy Queen. Why is that?
    He felt no reason to hide it. The rest of us feel that giving it out may divulge information we're not ready to give just yet.

17. ISO #267

Excuse me, but in what universe do werewolves LIKE having vampires around? They are classic mortal enemies.

He felt no reason to hide it. The rest of us feel that giving it out may divulge information we're not ready to give just yet.
    I agree with both of those statements.

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

What ever would make you say that I'm a werewolf? Aside from what I look like, I do kind of think i'm a rather handsome fellow. I still stand by the fact that our names are for a lot more then RP and every name means something that can help us further the game VIAA logical discussion. Shit the near mention of my name sets people into an "altered" state of mind.

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

OMG you're sooooo right! I didn't even think about it, but in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, the greatest movie of all time, they toooootally hated each other. And they had really nice bodies for secretly being gross creatures that want to bite people and stuff.

23. ISO #273

Welcome back, friend. It is nice to see your face around again.
    Why thank you, I really wish that we had more friendly faces to "dance" with at the moment. I feel we are at a masqueraders ball... Or even a 5th grade dance where only a few people have enough balls to light it up on the dance floor. I can't even get properly introduced to people because they are being so mysterious.

I have EDM playing, i'm in some kind of mood.

24. ISO #274

OMG you're sooooo right! I didn't even think about it, but in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, the greatest movie of all time, they toooootally hated each other. And they had really nice bodies for secretly being gross creatures that want to bite people and stuff.
    Do I frighten you?

25. ISO #275

Awfully agreeable, and easily influenced I see, I don't see how your progressions have arrived you at this destination, can you elaborate?
    Werewolves don't like vampires lol (not sure if it has a relevance though), and I myself don't want to give my name yet. It's in my last will, though, with all that would need to be known. Also:

Shit the near mention of my name sets people into an "altered" state of mind.
    That's pretty true... How would a simple drunkard make that effect, though? You should understand my suspicions on this matter, since you're preaching logic...

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    I believe that he is not a trustable man, indeed. I would be in for a lynch on him today.
    I've honestly been 100% truthful with everything I have said this evening. I'm heavily into the role play. Do you think I am scum?

If I were scum would would I have to benefit from being openly honest to the point where others could get the impression that I'm possibly a bad guy?

27. ISO #277

Why thank you, I really wish that we had more friendly faces to "dance" with at the moment. I feel we are at a masqueraders ball... Or even a 5th grade dance where only a few people have enough balls to light it up on the dance floor. I can't even get properly introduced to people because they are being so mysterious.

I'm more thinking of this kind of dance, but with our brains...

28. ISO #278

You, sir, are an expert in the art of infuriation. I begrudgingly applaud thee.

Yes, we do all seem to be hiding behind masks, hmm? I find that adds to the fun, like a puzzle to try and put the pieces together to figure out who everyone is, and why they are here, if not just to have fun. I, for one, am enjoying myself so far, but it would be nice to have more people and discussion to, I dare say, get the ball rolling.

29. ISO #279

I've honestly been 100% truthful with everything I have said this evening. I'm heavily into the role play. Do you think I am scum?

If I were scum would would I have to benefit from being openly honest to the point where others could get the impression that I'm possibly a bad guy?
    ...This is true, yet my rolecard doesn't put you as a very towny person, although it doesn't say you're confirmed scum either. Are you an important person? What is your job? Do you know what you were doing before coming to the Ball?

30. ISO #280

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    Werewolves don't like vampires lol (not sure if it has a relevance though), and I myself don't want to give my name yet. It's in my last will, though, with all that would need to be known. Also:

That's pretty true... How would a simple drunkard make that effect, though? You should understand my suspicions on this matter, since you're preaching logic...
    It makes sense with that reasoning attached to it. Which is why I would love to know WHY. I'm in a different boat then the people who "know" of me because I don't even know how or why I am even at this ball. I ASSUME i'm just here for my love of partying, and after re-reading my own posts I do see how one of a simpler mind can somewhat interpret scum-claims all over my posts. Ha, it's also an easy road to travel upon, but I assure you i'm just looking for my true love, whether it be a werewolf, vampire, fat chick, or a dude at this point I don't really care.

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

It makes sense with that reasoning attached to it. Which is why I would love to know WHY. I'm in a different boat then the people who "know" of me because I don't even know how or why I am even at this ball. I ASSUME i'm just here for my love of partying, and after re-reading my own posts I do see how one of a simpler mind can somewhat interpret scum-claims all over my posts. Ha, it's also an easy road to travel upon, but I assure you i'm just looking for my true love, whether it be a werewolf, vampire, fat chick, or a dude at this point I don't really care.
    Wait a minute. Does something say that you're searching for your love? And does it specifically state that you're looking for a vampire?

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

What's the deal with this taco guy? He's a mayor but he only has one vote! Is he some kind of performer pretending to be a mayor?
    IDK. My take on it is that he is revealed to us but only has 1 vote so it's seemingly irrelevant. I think he needs to reveal his name to us because surely someone at this party would know of the performer that is keeping us all entertained...

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

Oh my, look at this motley, dirty crew.
    Is this a ball or a farm?
    Euugh, these decorations are drab...

Oh my god, how times have changed
    This girl must be blind or completely deranged
    But I suppose no one can party
    Much like me: Bobbi Thorne!

You converse, but that’s just a jest
    As when this ball is put to the test
    It will surely fail because
    I didn’t make it. Bobbi Thorne!

Poor Antonia didn’t prepare for judges
    I hope this goes well or she’ll be down with the drudges
    This “dingy” theme must have put her in a trance
    Not a chance
    My dear these curtains you’ve draped on the wall
    Look like with the wind they are going to fall
    Is this a plate or a ball?
    You need help from me: Bobbi Thorne!

Do you fools really think this ball is cool?

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle View Post
    Oh my, look at this motley, dirty crew.
    Is this a ball or a farm?
    Euugh, these decorations are drab...

Oh my god, how times have changed
    This girl must be blind or completely deranged
    But I suppose no one can party
    Much like me: Bobbi Thorne!

You converse, but that’s just a jest
    As when this ball is put to the test
    It will surely fail because
    I didn’t make it. Bobbi Thorne!

Poor Antonia didn’t prepare for judges
    I hope this goes well or she’ll be down with the drudges
    This “dingy” theme must have put her in a trance
    Not a chance
    My dear these curtains you’ve draped on the wall
    Look like with the wind they are going to fall
    Is this a plate or a ball?
    You need help from me: Bobbi Thorne!

Do you fools really think this ball is cool?
    RP aside, I see no reason why we should not be sharing our names at the moment. Refusal to do so is absolutely anti town. More information never hurts town.
    I’ll also be the first to hard claim citizen. Miss Bobbi Thorne, heiress of the Thorne family, and atendee of this... whatever this place is. What a horrid party.
    My my, now there's an entrance! Fashionably late, in such style. Greetings, Miss Bobbi Thorne, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Don't be so down about the place, dear. It may not be up to your high standards, but that doesn't mean we can't still have a bit of fun. Have a drink or two and I'm sure you'll find the place much more accommodating.

So, you're from the Thorne family, hmm? Would you care to share any more information about your no-doubt prestigious heritage? Forgive me, but I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the family name.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300