2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    I think I would have liked someone agreeing with a Bungalow lynch possibility if it were not Harold. Harold is becoming a better lynch quickly. Mucho deflection.

-vote S-FM Harold
    in a lot of capacities yes

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Harold View Post
    I actually dont know where I stand at this moment on anyone. I need to do some rereading and go through what lynches provide the most information here and make note of what benefits who
    post #671

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Harold View Post
    well fuck, im getting there. so impatient peoples... i have like 700 posts to go through.
    my vote will go on the lynch i find will give the most beneficial information. and i will highlight why.
    post #797

. . .

id like to see what he says first, but that contingency is time sensitive

i dont think smiley has done enough to move my vote off him yet either

and of course there is the chaos of eod itself

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    in a lot of capacities yes

post #671

post #797

. . .

id like to see what he says first, but that contingency is time sensitive

i dont think smiley has done enough to move my vote off him yet either

and of course there is the chaos of eod itself
    I may have asked you this before I can't remember lol but why do you town read masterpiece?

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    mostly because there are two people in this game that, after a reread, could easily be a team.
    and I think their thoughts do not match their actions.
    If after a re-read you only came up with two people that could potential be paired and not more I think you need to work on your reading skills lol

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    I may have asked you this before I can't remember lol but why do you town read masterpiece?
    i dont believe you have. this was my stance on him from my post yesterday

@S-FM Masterpiece*[65]: to be floundering around so much at 65 posts, i think the only thing that stopped you from being lynched earlier was a lack of activity tbh and you still might fight your way to the end of that rope. i asked you as a town member to put your eggs in the right basket and to give more answers than questions but you just insist that youre better at d2. you are not towntelling at all, you just come off as derpy or confused. fix it or you die tomorrow probably.
    fwiw: hes only posted once since, it was an unvote.

as you can tell i certainly dont read masterpiece as a town member but i am more suspicious of players like smiley.

if masterpiece wants to use having bad d1s as a crutch, fine i wont judge for now.

there are enough votes in the game to lynch him without me and im focused on other interactions.

he plays better tomorrow or he dies

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

i dont believe you have. this was my stance on him from my post yesterday

fwiw: hes only posted once since, it was an unvote.

as you can tell i certainly dont read masterpiece as a town member but i am more suspicious of players like smiley.

if masterpiece wants to use having bad d1s as a crutch, fine i wont judge for now.

there are enough votes in the game to lynch him without me and im focused on other interactions.

he plays better tomorrow or he dies
    Oh I must be mixing you up with someone else, i thought it was you, I kn ow sadface town reads him, which I explained already was weak asf, but I thought there was someone else who felt strongly that masterpiece was town

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

I explained a world somewhere where sadface calling us TVT over like nothing was scummy asf, my conclusions there were if masterpiece was infact town then sadface TMI'D us as town and he's scum it was not natural feeling from sadface.

That being said I'd still lynch either of them don't really care either way, sadface has been contributing more so I feel if he's wolfy as all hell on day 1, he'll be even wolfier on day 2 lol

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

i really dont like you saying this tbh

If after a re-read you only came up with two people that could potential be paired and not more I think you need to work on your reading skills lol
    ill ignore that it implies you know the number of scum who might be working together

. . .

you asked him the right question, why

then you miss your opportunity to ask him, who

and for the sake of a weak insult

noting thats uncharacteristic of you, but ill leave it at that

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

i really dont like you saying this tbh

ill ignore that it implies you know the number of scum who might be working together

. . .

you asked him the right question, why

then you miss your opportunity to ask him, who

and for the sake of a weak insult

noting thats uncharacteristic of you, but ill leave it at that
    If I wanted to know "who" i'd have asked him so I didn't miss a question at all.

Yeah I guess I am pretty sure based on how many players there are in the game it's probally a 3 person scumteam, i'm pretty confident about that yeah and that's how i've been interpreting this game right from the start, so I understand how you can pick up on that.

And yeah I threw a jab at him, I wanted him to react to it not you lol.

If I wanted to

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

Oh I must be mixing you up with someone else, i thought it was you, I kn ow sadface town reads him, which I explained already was weak asf, but I thought there was someone else who felt strongly that masterpiece was town
    That was probably me then

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

Was it? You just gave me a "meta " reason I think, How are you "Meta" reading people in an anon game?
    basically you can meta read if you think you figured out the person whos actually playing specific names. but you cant rely on that because you can always fake a meta.

36. ISO #836

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    You’ve been moved up on my townread along with JFK and screams. I still townread Yolk rn but not as much as I did back then. And I don’t trust swag rn, I don’t want him gone but I’m keeping him on absorb leash
    You can place me in your scum reads if you want, the more people that scum read me publicly in the thread, the longer I'll probably stay alive in the night tbh lol

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    basically you can meta read if you think you figured out the person whos actually playing specific names. but you cant rely on that because you can always fake a meta.
    i'm pretty sure that goes against the spirit of the game and is considered angle shooting.

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

i'm pretty sure that goes against the spirit of the game and is considered angle shooting.
    well im not doing it im just saying it as a possibility. and thats what could be happening. thats how some are meta reading. in a completely anon game

42. ISO #842

Was it? You just gave me a "meta " reason I think, How are you "Meta" reading people in an anon game?
    The same way I metaread random people I've never played with before. I put them in a drawer and compare them to players having performed the same play in a different game. I strongly believe that's better than just going off of zero on an anon acc anyway.

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    The same way I metaread random people I've never played with before. I put them in a drawer and compare them to players having performed the same play in a different game. I strongly believe that's better than just going off of zero on an anon acc anyway.
    interesting take.

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850