S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 4558
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Mass claim Shenanigans were an easy way to set me for a lynch by framing me as playing differently/claiming with no pressure etc.
    Do you feel anyone else is being opportunistic in regards to an easy lynch set up from that? Or just Zeb
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I must have misread or be misattributing something then. Either way it's not that important. Tunnelling someone for days to no avail feels fucking horrible. I've been in that situation. I hope you can enjoy a nice break during night one mate.
    I'm not tunneling anymore; I presented my case on the days prior, and even got spammy about it yesterday. There's little if anything to add to it. If people don't wanna lynch him, that's not on me. There's no babysitter role in the setup, and I won't be playing on.

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Do you feel anyone else is being opportunistic in regards to an easy lynch set up from that? Or just Zeb
    Like Superjack?
    Mostly Ganelon, I'm still up in the air about him.

Superjack seems fine for now. I'd be more interested in him leading into D2.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #2007

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Mostly Ganelon, I'm still up in the air about him.

Superjack seems fine for now. I'd be more interested in him leading into D2.
    I cant make a decision on Galeon yet while my salt levels cloud my judgement in regards to his betrayal

8. ISO #2008
    Ganelon

You literally keep yelling ‘wah wah Ganelon is scum wah’ without providing even the SLIGHTESr argument. Please give me one reason as to why I am scum or fuck off.

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011
    Ganelon

Idk I just got a weird feeling about this lynch
    Ceko? 🤔

12. ISO #2012

13. ISO #2013

14. ISO #2014
    Ganelon

I’m sorry but it’s difficult keep calm when someone continuously says you’re scum and that you should be lynched without even telling you why... it’s very annoying

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I’m sorry but it’s difficult keep calm when someone continuously says you’re scum and that you should be lynched without even telling you why... it’s very annoying
    Who doing that?

17. ISO #2017

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    You and Pringles have received guilt by association with me.

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    @deathworlds are only true roles revealed on death? Or both the rolecard given & true role in case of lunatic?
    Only true role.

Day ends in less than 3 and a half hours! Tick tock!

Oh, and due to mothers' day, night one may be extended a wee bit. But it will open no earlier than 5:00PM PDT tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #2022

The lynch is making me feel wrong too, because he's making literally no effort to push back against it, which my sCuM HunTinG THeoRy tells me is not something neutral evil is supposed to do in this context.

But he isn't acting like a defeated town at all. He's being super manipulative instead.

I remember how there was this apologetic edge that came through in his words when he ended up caught in an association trap during the FBI agent game. He was frustrated, and you could see him trying to indirectly justify himself his play as pro-town, like in the way he acted like it was actually all a ploy to draw out a bussing scum towards the end.

I dunno, I'm sticking with the lynch. I never knew someone could give me this much mental turmoil by making a retarded OMGUS argument against me at EOD and doing absolutely jackshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

The lynch is making me feel wrong too, because he's making literally no effort to push back against it, which my sCuM HunTinG THeoRy tells me is not something neutral evil is supposed to do in this context.

But he isn't acting like a defeated town at all. He's being super manipulative instead.

I remember how there was this apologetic edge that came through in his words when he ended up caught in an association trap during the FBI agent game. He was frustrated, and you could see him trying to indirectly justify himself his play as pro-town, like in the way he acted like it was actually all a ploy to draw out a bussing scum towards the end.

I dunno, I'm sticking with the lynch. I never knew someone could give me this much mental turmoil by making a retarded OMGUS argument against me at EOD and doing absolutely jackshit.
    Sounds like my town game is on point.

25. ISO #2025

Okay so Im not crazy then about the feeling

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    72 hours D1 are a big nono.
    I'll keep that in mind for future games, the OG setup had a 72 hour d1 and I wasn't sure exactly why .

Oh well, can't take back the last 22 hours ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #2028

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    There are much better options atm (namely Pringles, Renegade, and Light). I don't townread Gyr anymore, but I feel like such a wagon switch would be prematurate and would ruin the info we could get from continuing the Pringles path, or from going into the other discussed paths (Renegade, Light). That's how we can see progression and weird EoD reactions, not by randomly CFDing someone else.
    This sums up my thoughts from last night to tonight.

EOD is going to see people get thunderdomed, and we're going to see some goofy reactions that can probably give us some clues as to who we should lynch.

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This sums up my thoughts from last night to tonight.

EOD is going to see people get thunderdomed, and we're going to see some goofy reactions that can probably give us some clues as to who we should lynch.
    How about we lynch you?

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

Okay so Im not crazy then about the feeling
    I don't blame you for getting cold feet. But take into consideration there's a good chance Frinckles is manufacturing this feeling intentionally. This has like none of the other feels of a defeated town scenario. Frinckles is staying in the chat like a fucking hawk lol.

Also, I agree 72 hours is a ridiculous length of time for a day. It's creating psychological scenarios I'm unfamiliar with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

43. ISO #2043

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I'll keep that in mind for future games, the OG setup had a 72 hour d1 and I wasn't sure exactly why .

Oh well, can't take back the last 22 hours ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The duration is fine. 3 hours left and the discussion is still going; it's not like people have been shitposting and just waiting for it to end.

44. ISO #2044

You cant meta me so stop trying
    I can use my eyes and compare to your last games

You are acting like a very VERY pissed off town, which makes me not really want to lynch you

But at the same token you have nearly (or over) double the next persons votes (last recorded at 352, idk how to check again)

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046

I can use my eyes and compare to your last games

You are acting like a very VERY pissed off town, which makes me not really want to lynch you

But at the same token you have nearly (or over) double the next persons votes (last recorded at 352, idk how to check again)
    I'll teach you how

But I need you to do something for me first

-vote Varcron

Die.

47. ISO #2047

I don't blame you for getting cold feet. But take into consideration there's a good chance Frinckles is manufacturing this feeling intentionally. This has like none of the other feels of a defeated town scenario. Frinckles is staying in the chat like a fucking hawk lol.

Also, I agree 72 hours is a ridiculous length of time for a day. It's creating psychological scenarios I'm unfamiliar with.
    This

I've never seen 2000 posts in a D1, there's so much stuff to go through and so many weird scenarios that I'm not particularly comfortable trusting my thought process currently for at least Banana's read.

48. ISO #2048

Maybe.

49. ISO #2049

50. ISO #2050

This

I've never seen 2000 posts in a D1, there's so much stuff to go through and so many weird scenarios that I'm not particularly comfortable trusting my thought process currently for at least Banana's read.
    You're scared that after I flip green they'll come for you next and you're struggling to process that in your first scum game