2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

what

-vote BwcPorscha

I guess? Selfpres
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    He said he gave Cat to Oliver.
    Then Oliver needs to confirm/deny
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #1907

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

bwcPorscha was lynched. Their role was:

Spoiler : Role Card :
    Wild Card - Anyone that visit you become wild. Anyone that you visit become wild. Win when everyone ALIVE are wild. You can never be wild yourself. You may pick any roles in the rolelist during the day and become that role for the rest of the day and following night. However your actions are incapable of killing anyone. Upon death, you have the ability to choose 1 more person to become Wild. (Being Wild in general does nothing except to achieve wincon for Wild Card).
    Last edited by powerofdeath; November 29th, 2023 at 05:02 PM.

10. ISO #1910

Night 3 has begun!

Night 3 end on Thursday, 7:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Night 3 end.

Please submit your night actions at least 60 minutes before the deadline, all actions will be locked 60 minutes before the deadline.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

Player List:
    1. Marshmallow Marshall
    2. Mizery
    3. Cape90
    4. MartinGG99
    5. Scumbot5679
    6. Auwt - Door Salesman
    7. Luka
    8. bakermir - Teacher
    9. Helz
    10. Dark Magician
    11. oliverz144
    12. Huo Huo and Mr Tail
    13. lilypetal
    14. bwcPorscha - Wild Card
    15. Varcron - Ghost

White = Alive, Color = Dead with Role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

11. ISO #1911

lilypetal was found dead last night. Their role was:

Sapling - Power in vote. Each night you may choose to grow into a tree. Once you become a tree, you cannot vote, and you will become deathproof. You will no longer count toward the town's majority for the purpose of Mafia trying to achieve 51% majority/Killers achieving 50% majority.

Cape90 was found dead last night. Their role was:

Evil Flower Child - During the day, choose a player to be prevented from lynching. This will be hidden and not take effect/use up the charge until the person is successfully lynched. 1x use only. It will be announced at end of the day that the person was protected. Can target self.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; November 30th, 2023 at 04:10 PM.

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

Day 4 has begun!

Day 4 end on Saturday, 7:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 4 end.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

Player List:
    1. Marshmallow Marshall
    2. Mizery
    3. Cape90 - Evil Flower Child
    4. MartinGG99
    5. Scumbot5679
    6. Auwt - Door Salesman
    7. Luka
    8. bakermir - Teacher
    9. Helz
    10. Dark Magician
    11. oliverz144
    12. Huo Huo and Mr Tail
    13. lilypetal - Sapling
    14. bwcPorscha - Wild Card
    15. Varcron - Ghost

White = Alive, Color = Dead with Role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

17. ISO #1917

anyways yall should look at DM because he claimed to know he was attacked N1 when you arent alerted, and also claimed he was protected by his tree when it doesn 't work like that

Martin or Luka should say if they protected him on N1 because if not he's a wolf, and if martin claims then he's a wolf

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

I don't even know what other wolf roles would exist but i doubt soul mate among all village roles the most

still think that Oli has big wolf equity and legit don't see why people are townreading him because his reactions to everything around cape was horrendous and that doesn't get negated by "he's pure and look at his energy" because energy means nothing when you have shit progressions and posts and interactions

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    Asking scumbot is w/e since he could be evil cat lady

I don't care if you are lying or not, it seems like it but you always die today
    no reason evil cat lady targets me when they could target you or really anyone else. you claiming evil cat lady exists would mean that you're on a team with them

Oh yeah also MM is the same alignment as huo huo so that means it's impossible for them to be wolves because both of them need a different teammate from eachother.

and the varcron kill was me, that was a double kill by me, so wolves didn't get kills off on any day so far. like seriously who are the wolves to not be able to get off a single kill

28. ISO #1928

anyways have fun kill me or whatever because even if i managed to somehow survive today i'm not even playing my game because the ghost is. literally who the fuck thought this distro was good with all the information everywhere and no false positives possible except for between neuts and maf

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    no reason evil cat lady targets me when they could target you or really anyone else. you claiming evil cat lady exists would mean that you're on a team with them

Oh yeah also MM is the same alignment as huo huo so that means it's impossible for them to be wolves because both of them need a different teammate from eachother.

and the varcron kill was me, that was a double kill by me, so wolves didn't get kills off on any day so far. like seriously who are the wolves to not be able to get off a single kill
    Rofl
    Seriously what are they doing

31. ISO #1931

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    But all in all i think everything went as best as it could have

Wild card instead of bounty hunter was a surprise but is good to know that we were is less danger than we thought

I don't understand what scum is doing tbh
    literally fucking nothing and that points to oli being a wolf
    I still think DM is a wolf

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

We are missing something.

The N2 kills suggest an evil teacher and Mizery claims it yet there’s only 3 neutrals possible with 2 dead and a bounty hunter message.

@powerofdeath
    Could a fabricator fake bounty hunter feedback?

Also looks like we have our answer about ghost being anti mafia
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

34. ISO #1934

35. ISO #1935

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    We are missing something.

The N2 kills suggest an evil teacher and Mizery claims it yet there’s only 3 neutrals possible with 2 dead and a bounty hunter message.

@powerofdeath
    Could a fabricator fake bounty hunter feedback?

Also looks like we have our answer about ghost being anti mafia
    Wild card reated the message

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

Cape90 - Evil Flower Child

Auwt - Door Salesman
    bakermir - Teacher
    lilypetal - Sapling

Helz - Bride
    Huo Huo and Mr Tail - grave digger
    Marshmallow Marshall - Sapling
    Scumbot5679 - Cat Lady
    Dark Magician - Sapling
    oliverz144 - Vengeful
    Luka - Tough guy
    MartinGG99 - Soul Mate

bwcPorscha - Wild Card
    Varcron - Ghost
    Mizery - Evil Teacher

--

Regardless its always in those 4 so if wolves win this which they won't because there's so many invest roles

luka and martin should claim their actions for the previous cycle because if neither of them protected DM there's a wolf between those three, and if one did protect DM then there's likely a wolf in DM/them.

Doubt the second because if it's not Martin/DM it's definitely Oliver

-vote Mizery

the fact that there's no hammer here and i have to fuckign stick around in this stupid game for another 48 hours makes me want to kill someone
    two someones
    but i can't because ghost has my actions

38. ISO #1938

Oh, cool. I don’t gotta die : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

39. ISO #1939

Wasn't DM the one that asked me to switch from oli to miz and then argued that oli would confirm/deny me? IDK it just seems odd and there's like 4 wilds so this is prob a wild win. My tinfoil is that the wilds pushed an MM lynch so they could sit there and spend the next 3 days hunting mafia.

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

I think we should lynch outside of Mizery today. (Sorry Mizery)

Keeping them alive with an anti mafia ghost is a powerful tool until we sort the last 2 mafia

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    Wasn't DM the one that asked me to switch from oli to miz and then argued that oli would confirm/deny me? IDK it just seems odd and there's like 4 wilds so this is prob a wild win. My tinfoil is that the wilds pushed an MM lynch so they could sit there and spend the next 3 days hunting mafia.
    what does this even mean wild doesn't change your alignment it doesn't change anything

all it is is a label and once all alive are wild the wild card wins

46. ISO #1946

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    Literally what are you talking about

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

49. ISO #1949

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think we should lynch outside of Mizery today. (Sorry Mizery)

Keeping them alive with an anti mafia ghost is a powerful tool until we sort the last 2 mafia
    what do i need to do to be modkilled

because I literally can't stand this

there was no way for me to win at all because of how many fucking invest roles there are
    because mass claiming is a valid strat bc there's no werewolf
    literally mafia is sucking and there's no way for me to win the game at all not since i started playing it because of the distro

50. ISO #1950