Ukrainian Crysis - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Your opinion about the situation in Ukraine and world governments' actions about it.

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crimea has its right to divide from Ukraine

9 47.37%
  • Russia is out of its mind and should be punished

5 26.32%
  • USA will save everyone

1 5.26%
  • What is Ukraine?

2 10.53%
  • I don't care, politicians are crazy!

2 10.53%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: Ukrainian Crysis

so EU's oil imports from russia have significantly increased after the end of cold war. germany gets about a third of its oil from russia. oil will become pretty expensive if we don't get russian oil anymore. we'd need other sources. EU may release some of its reserves but that doesnt solve the problem, only delay it. importing from other countries isn't so good either because of the lack of pipelines. because of expensive oil and no exports to russia, EU economy will go down. because of globalization us economy will go down too. russian economy will of course go down too because of western sanctions and no energy export.
    if invade ww3 starts. my guess is no one would use nuclear weapons though. because of annihilation. at least not at the start. cant guarantee what will happen if one side is about to lose. they might start one last strike. a final one.
    so what do?
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Here's some Russian propaganda. Unconfirmed rumors.

Ukraine’s Gold Reserves Secretely Flown Out and Confiscated by the New York Federal Reserve?
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine...eserve/5373446
    HWHAT?!! XD
    I've watched the site: https://www.iskra.com.ua/index.php/en-GB
    and haven't found anything connected to this issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    so EU's oil imports from russia have significantly increased after the end of cold war. germany gets about a third of its oil from russia. oil will become pretty expensive if we don't get russian oil anymore. we'd need other sources. EU may release some of its reserves but that doesnt solve the problem, only delay it. importing from other countries isn't so good either because of the lack of pipelines. because of expensive oil and no exports to russia, EU economy will go down. because of globalization us economy will go down too. russian economy will of course go down too because of western sanctions and no energy export.
    if invade ww3 starts. my guess is no one would use nuclear weapons though. because of annihilation. at least not at the start. cant guarantee what will happen if one side is about to lose. they might start one last strike. a final one.
    so what do?
    You are missing the fact that Russia could export oil and gas to China and North Korea.
    I'm totally sure that in 21st century, a century of information, there'll be no WWIII. Nuclear button is death to the planet so noone would use it. All the governments can do now is to mass-propagand against each other.
    You can count it as the Information War I (IWI).
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Espozito View Post
    HWHAT?!! XD
    I've watched the site: https://www.iskra.com.ua/index.php/en-GB
    and haven't found anything connected to this issue...
    Scratch that. wrong site.

EDIT: Looks like both sides are spreading lies around. This one is made by provocators who want the situation to blow up.
    Last edited by Espozito; March 20th, 2014 at 11:59 AM.
    Sencerely yours,

4. ISO #54

I'm totally sure that in 21st century, a century of information, there'll be no WWIII. Nuclear button is death to the planet so noone would use it. All the governments can do now is to mass-propagand against each other.
    You can count it as the Information War I (IWI).
    I wish I had your certainty. People are idiots and fanatics are the worst kind of them. Many would rather destroy entire planet than end up losing. Maybe, not countries like Russia or USA, because even when they lose they are still fine, but countries like Pakistan or North Korea would use it.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Dagaen View Post
    I wish I had your certainty. People are idiots and fanatics are the worst kind of them. Many would rather destroy entire planet than end up losing. Maybe, not countries like Russia or USA, because even when they lose they are still fine, but countries like Pakistan or North Korea would use it.
    For now these countries are observers. It's between USA and Russia. In my opinion, even EU somehow is standing aside joining one of the sides in this confrontation.
    That's what I think.
    Sencerely yours,

6. ISO #56

America shouldn't get involved
    Europe shouldn't get involved

It's Russia's problem and we shouldn't be getting involved

Plus the media says that russia TOOK Crimea when it was a vote and stubborn people are saying its rigged with n evidence

WW3 only happens when we all run out of gas then its war for antarticar cause that's where the oil is

So it's WW3:anchorage

Wonder if anyone gets that reference

7. ISO #57

Fallout 3, ref.

Anyway I still think that Russia is just trying to grab territory. I mean fine Crimea wants to separate but its totally a dick move to do it when Ukraine is in turmoil, sending in unmarked soldiers and calling it a peace-keeping mission. I do think Crimea and Russia is using the situation of the protests to weaken Ukraine.

I also think this may inspire other regions around Russia to demand independence or split and become part of another country formerly held by the country, like China and far east Russia.
    Sig Pic is now an AD!?!?!?

8. ISO #58

You are missing the fact that Russia could export oil and gas to China and North Korea.
    Nod, some one thought I wasn't making sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    so what do?
    Nothing. Crimea isn't worth either of those options.

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTrx View Post
    Fallout 3, ref.

Anyway I still think that Russia is just trying to grab territory. I mean fine Crimea wants to separate but its totally a dick move to do it when Ukraine is in turmoil, sending in unmarked soldiers and calling it a peace-keeping mission. I do think Crimea and Russia is using the situation of the protests to weaken Ukraine.

I also think this may inspire other regions around Russia to demand independence or split and become part of another country formerly held by the country, like China and far east Russia.
    Peace-keeping forces were introduced after Crimean people asked for help. The situation around Kiev is going back to nazi. Nationalists attack any non-ukrainian on the streets during the daylight even. I have a friend on skype from Ukraine (not from Crimea) and she tells that it's not safe to go out - you can get beaten or even worse, just because you are not Ukrainian. And the reigning Kiev government ignores it and in some ways even supports! Imagine what would Kiev do to Crimea (57% are Russian) if there was no defence by russian forces?
    Sencerely yours,

11. ISO #61

Peace-keeping forces were introduced after Crimean people asked for help. The situation around Kiev is going back to nazi. Nationalists attack any non-ukrainian on the streets during the daylight even. I have a friend on skype from Ukraine (not from Crimea) and she tells that it's not safe to go out - you can get beaten or even worse, just because you are not Ukrainian. And the reigning Kiev government ignores it and in some ways even supports! Imagine what would Kiev do to Crimea (57% are Russian) if there was no defence by russian forces?
    Man, that is terrible. People shouldn't suffer because government is bad.

But I still believe that what Russia did is just as bad. Ukraine has some problems, true, but it's still a country and Crimea can't just go different way just because some people wanted it. And Russia had no right to take Crimea over, it was Ukraine's matter to handle. I'm probably biased, because Russia did the same in the past with my country:P
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

12. ISO #62

Whatever said, the US/EU attempted to expand their influence to Ukraine for their own selfish interest, Russia annexed Crimea, and Ukraine ended up as a pawn and loser.

The good thing about Russia's annexation of Crimea is that it's done cleanly without much bloodshed.

My opinion will still be people comes first before country.

13. ISO #63

Nonsense:

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    unless Viktor Yanukovych and his precedences intended to sell Crimea to Russia by not doing anything to localizing Russian immigrates.
    Crimea was transferred to Ukraine during Soviet era (both under USSR).

new Russian strategy targeting neighbor countries.
    All major world powers: US, China, Russia been doing that all along. Yes China too.
    If you support their foes, even weaker nations will target neighboring countries.

I meant russian citizen who are temporarily in Crimea,
    Wat... way easier to use phantom votes to cheat.

Hypocrisy:

It is rather like Russia has done both preparation : If it can, projecting influence on Kiev as much as possible. If it can not, take it over -- or at least recycle what's left.
    Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc.
    And Russia is not the one who started it by stirring the hornet's nest.

1994 budapest memorandum
    What about supporting protests?

14. ISO #64

HWHAT?!! XD
    yea true i missed that. but russian economy would still suffer too

but i think it's more between EU and russia this time, not like the cold war. EU deals the sanctions and EU gets hurt if russia stops exporting oil. plus ukraine is in europe too
    us more supports our back
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Nonsense:

Crimea was transferred to Ukraine during Soviet era (both under USSR).

All major world powers: US, China, Russia been doing that all along. Yes China too.
    If you support their foes, even weaker nations will target neighboring countries.

Wat... way easier to use phantom votes to cheat.

Hypocrisy:

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc.
    And Russia is not the one who started it by stirring the hornet's nest.

What about supporting protests?
    Other nations are doing same, so what?
    Does 'other people also game throws' make my own game throwing more legit?
    Yea Whoever doing more shit to neighbors are nations of more shits, and Russia has done the most recently.

It is totally reasonable to blame Russia, criticize U.S. and boycott China.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

16. ISO #66

The issue of Crimea being dependent on Ukraine for power has not been addressed. This is a big issue... how does Russia plan on providing services to Crimea without a land border?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

17. ISO #67

Other nations are doing same, so what?
    Does 'other people also game throws' make my own game throwing more legit?
    Yea Whoever doing more shit to neighbors are nations of more shits, and Russia has done the most recently.

It is totally reasonable to blame Russia, criticize U.S. and boycott China.
    What I meant was, as a gamethrower yourself you have no moral standing to criticize my gamethrowing. Screaming that the other is worse won't help, it'll just escalate the problem.

We elected our government, and had directly or indirectly benefited from the immoral actions that our government made, thus we also share the blame.

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    The issue of Crimea being dependent on Ukraine for power has not been addressed. This is a big issue... how does Russia plan on providing services to Crimea without a land border?
    And Ukraine depends on Russia for power lol. I think that it can be solved, as long as they still have issues of mutual interest.

19. ISO #69

Through Black Sea. Also there were discussions about building two bridges connecting the shortest length btw Russia and Crimea (see Google Map, south coast of Crimea).
    Sencerely yours,

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

The infrastructure can be developed. There's tons of fiber optic cable already running through the ocean.

23. ISO #73

Through Black Sea. Also there were discussions about building two bridges connecting the shortest length btw Russia and Crimea (see Google Map, south coast of Crimea).
    I think this is a good move. Better traffic is better connection.