Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

Re: S-FM Chicago

D
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Mike scum painted Kenny, that's the only conclusion I can derive from all this. I believe Mike to be the real Rizzo here. The Rizzos sound like a "Matriarchal/Patriarchal cult of the downtrodden". They really do. It's interesting.
    @Kenny tell me everything you know. about the Rizzos.
    I scum painted Kenny?? I am the one who is Confirming Lenny as town how am I scum painting him and no I am not a rizzo I am a pissed off parent that lost his kid to a drug selling mafia family the March.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

I also want to say that, if you catch my drift, my alignment is most likely Weak Town, because I am green and (insert reasons here).
    "Weak town"?

Huh?

Explain please...? Because The roles Mason Assassin and Mason Enforcer sounds pretty stronk to me...

Just sayin :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Didn’t you try to do some stupid shit last time there was a hidden setup? Forgive me for not trusting a damn word out of your mouth.
    What i am saying now is logical backed with reasons.

What i said in secret society was completley off the rocker insane.

Not my fault everyone drank my kool aide.

6. ISO #956

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Lets Figure Out Who confirms Who As Town I Confirm Aivion Is My Neigbor Mr Walsh.
    ...I confirm this bitch is my neighbor Miss. Caparelli.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

So Hostile... Your Violence Knows No Bounds
    Sorry love, your nagging and condescending tones and my stressful job just brings the beast outta me : P

Also that Pug needs to go. I dunno why you think I like the damn thing.

11. ISO #961
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Let me put it this way: Giovanni Rizzo is part of the witness protection program. He is not a cultist, he is town-aligned and we need him alive.
    Wait a fucking second.

If he's in the WPP, then he's not in the Rizzo crime family. Big-badda-boom. I don't need him dead.

12. ISO #962

Thats Poss 4 Town Right There
    Myself, you, Kenny, mike = confirmed town I suppose.

I have doubts on you having to live though, Ms. Caparelli..

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965
    Ganelon

My rolecard mentions the Rizzo CRIMEfamily. It doesn't say whether all 'Rizzos' are part of the crime family. It just names it. Obviously if there is a crime family called Rizzo, then it's got more than one member and that member isn't G. Rizzo.

16. ISO #966

I Just Always Notice You Smile At It And Well Youve Told Me You Like My Pug.. Maybe It Not My Pug U Want..
    hmmm.. I suppose it can be nice here and there.

The rest of the times? I lied. I just have a hard time being super mean to a woman, even one as annoying as you..

Your Right I Win So Long As Town Wins Even If Dead. My Objective Us To See The Town Win.
    Then you should die so we as the town can ALL win! *wink wink*

17. ISO #967

lol I'm not lying. I believe Kenny is of town alignment. His play does not make any sense as scum. It only makes sense as town, if you catch my drift.

Or at least, not as Rizzo. Maybe as neutral or Marchesi. I can't fight either of other two (if the Marchesi even exist (?))
    Catch my drift I new you and blink where scum alloned this is the slip up of the game. EVERYONE COPY AND PASTE THIS OF I DIE HERE IS YOUR SCUM. Lynch them town wins

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

18. ISO #968

My rolecard mentions the Rizzo CRIMEfamily. It doesn't say whether all 'Rizzos' are part of the crime family. It just names it. Obviously if there is a crime family called Rizzo, then it's got more than one member and that member isn't G. Rizzo.
    OHHHH So I get it.

Kay, that makes sense.

I feel like Mag and his buddy are good then.

I still want you to explain what you mean by *weak town*

I am still baffled :3

19. ISO #969

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Catch my drift I new you and blink where scum alloned this is the slip up of the game. EVERYONE COPY AND PASTE THIS OF I DIE HERE IS YOUR SCUM. Lynch them town wins
    Lol, chill. xD

Relax, Breathe.

We're all still alive as people. It's all good. : P

20. ISO #970

So um.. I guess this is where we stand so far?

Me = Cit
    Light = Cit (BUT THE BITCH NEEDS TO GO)
    Kenny = Town with Giovanni (Mike?) As his witness protection town mate?
    Mag = Town?
    Mag's buddy.
    Blink = Surv?
    NoctiZ = Our illustrious Mayor

sounds about right so far...

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972
    Ganelon

Can you stop spewing the same bullshit out of your mouth every 10 minutes? It does not make you more right.

23. ISO #973

I Still Say @Slaol @Gyrlander @Brendan Are The Scum We Need To Be Hunting. Also, Still Kinda Think @blinkskater Can Still Be Lurking Scum As Well
    But if you die, we ALL can win as a town!

We can worry bout them tomorrow! ^_^

Don't be selfish.

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

Okay bitch: put it this way. I believe Kenny is not being upfront about what he saying. The hypothesis that he was blackmailed was just that: a hypothesis. I do not claim to know that for a fact. What I do claim to know with a 99% degree of certainty is that Kenny's play does not make sense if he is Rizzo. And in fact he hasn't been pushing too hard on me.
    You are hard playing the jester role hard playing it everyone know you are a smart player no way you would play jester this hard unless you are scum

26. ISO #976

@Mike
    @Magoroth

STOP.FUCKING.FIGHTING.

I'VE ASKED YOU BOTH QUESTIONS AND YOU'VE IGNORED THEM SO YOU CAN CONTINUE THIS DUMB ARGUMENT.

JUST CALMMM DOOOWNNN

GOSHHH... >: (

27. ISO #977

The PPL You Are All Over Looking Im Not.. Why Do You All Over Look Them?
    Because they have their faces so far up each other's asses they haven't addressed them yet.

Get with the program Karen.

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    OHHHH So I get it.

Kay, that makes sense.

I feel like Mag and his buddy are good then.

I still want you to explain what you mean by *weak town*

I am still baffled :3
    Some town are more towny than others.

Like the town that can't be converted by cult. That's hard-town. Neutral benign survivor would be the weakest town possible. Get it?

30. ISO #980

Some town are more towny than others.

Like the town that can't be converted by cult. That's hard-town. Neutral benign survivor would be the weakest town possible. Get it?
    Ohh. I thought you meant power wise.

Thanks. ^_^

Well, We as a town need to vote Karen so everyone can win.

Her alive is a problem.

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

A Problem In What Regard?
    It says you have to die so all the town can win.

Then we eliminate Non-town.

You still win with town if you are dead, you said so yourself.

Your death is the best thing the town can do.

Let it happen.. Please? :3

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

...You selfish bitch.

Don't you want EVERYONE in the town to win alongside you?

You're being negative ; ( I don't like it.

35. ISO #985

Dude I'm genuinely sorry for what I'm going to say to you, but please calm the fuck down and stop tunneling. It's not fun and it's quite annoying. It's fucking irritating, actually. I don't even know how to respond because you're acting like a donkey. You're not going to reach a consensus by tunneling.
    I am calm just playing my card lol

36. ISO #986

I am calm just playing my card lol
    ...I don't like you this game, despite being confirmed town according to Kenny..

; (

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

I Think Ill Play Exodia And Just Win The Game
    If you die, then you won't need Exodia ; )

39. ISO #989

I now belive Light and Avion both town per there talk and talks Light said earlier would you all agree that light and Avion both Shitzen town that hate each other?

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    What i am saying now is logical backed with reasons.

What i said in secret society was completley off the rocker insane.

Not my fault everyone drank my kool aide.
    “It’s not my fault that I said something dumb and everyone believed me”
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

I now belive Light and Avion both town per there talk and talks Light said earlier would you all agree that light and Avion both Shitzen town that hate each other?
    Light is a citizeh yes...

But I am serious: Town's overall win condition get's tarnished if we don't kill Karen. She needs to die.

Then we can focus on the scums.

45. ISO #995

Yeah Ill Need Monster Reborn
    I'll cast Monster Reborn for you babe ;3

Your fellow townmates needs you to die to succeed. Get me?

You win too, AGAIN! Don't be selfish. That's Anti-town

(SAYS THE PERSON TRYING TO LYNCH A CONFIRMED CITIZEN)

Sh-SHUT UP! I SAID WHY!

GRRR

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

I Actually Enjoy Talking With My Neighbor
    Let's talk then before you die... I can courtesy that girl :3

How's the family? How's the job?

Pug dead yet?

IS IT?!?!

48. ISO #998
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    How can you be mason and weak town with that logic then?
    Because I received no information about the Marchesi you speak of. You get it?

49. ISO #999

Can you stop spewing the same bullshit out of your mouth every 10 minutes? It does not make you more right.
    dude they are reply to different messages. So do I have your permission to reply to each of the messages??? So if i am saying it over and over how many times are you saying the same BS? ask your self that?????

50. ISO #1000

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    @Mike
    @Magoroth

STOP.FUCKING.FIGHTING.

I'VE ASKED YOU BOTH QUESTIONS AND YOU'VE IGNORED THEM SO YOU CAN CONTINUE THIS DUMB ARGUMENT.

JUST CALMMM DOOOWNNN

GOSHHH... >: (
    ROFLOL I like that sorry I am reading posts and replying to them in order. so i may not see your question